Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP   your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:19 pm

(I hope this gose better then my last rp) Just like the name says, use a character based of of you favorit anime/ video game character
Rules
1. no godmodding
2. post a link to your character's bio
3. characters must be less powerful then the original if the original is a god like character

I'm going to wait untill at least one other persion joins befor I start the RP.

ill be useing Jumal who is based off of Kaze http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kaze
differances : magun sommouns are weaker.

Last edited by Gabriel115 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP   your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:28 pm

((I see a few problems with the RP right from the start:
1) Many favorite anime characters instantly violate Rule #1.
2) Game mechanics are hard / not the best thing to work off of. For instance, do you want to say Gordon Freeman can actually run backwards to climb a ladder, while firing an automatic weapon?
3) I predict this will go as well as using canon Felarya characters that aren't your own for RP activities (see: The RPer's version of the character is used, not the canon).

Maybe instead you can suggest characters based from your favorite anime / videogame universes, with the restriction that they must be worse than named characters who are stated to be the best (and worse than the canon version, not a fanon version). ))
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP   your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 pm

ok we could do that. so now that thats setteled anyone want to join
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP   your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 am

Name: Swordman.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 175 pounds
Appearance: file:///Users/11cookeaw1/Desktop/Picture%201.png (i've had problems getting a image in) copy and paste url into the search bar, (no http)
Personality: He is a hero who is happy to do quests for people.
Bio: He's is probably lore's greatest hero. he's helped save falcon-reach from invasion, (more then once.) he's is also very smart. he wears his strange looking helmet a lot. he found the helmet he uses when he was underground while on a quest. he got his cape from thursday as a reward for finding her pendant. he wears a necklace that helps protect him from darkness, and a ring that increases his luck. he's also got a pet baby dragon. (he's also got a dragon amulet, check dragon-fable wiki you want to know what that is!)
the first big thing he got involved in was about the black dragon box, that's where is adventures first got started. his best friend is Artix the paladin he's also got quite a few other friends. he also has been helping his friend ash dragonblade to become a knight.
Home Planet: lore.
Weapons: guided blinding light of destiny!!!! (plus some other weapons.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP   your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your favorit anime/video game character in Felarya RP
Page 1 of 1