Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving In/After the Mouth

Go down 
+13
ericnthered123
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Tuc135
Jibsy0
ZionAtriedes
Raveolution
Pendragon
S-Guy
Goldclaw
Malahite
Keltarian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Now now, I'm not saying I would just let myself be eaten. If I could reason with the pred, I might make a nice ally. If not, pred's loss. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm

I'd actually toss a vial of Trihexalon down the pred's throat. It's fare more powerful than any explosive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
I'd actually toss a vial of Trihexalon down the pred's throat. It's fare more powerful than any explosive.
Want to be cruel, replace the Trihexalon with Ipecac.
Back to top Go down
Keltarian
Tasty morsel
Keltarian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 pm

The ipicac idea is great unless its a dryad.The lack the ability to regergitate(acording to da Fwiki).
Back to top Go down
http://Keltarian.DeviantArt.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 am

Lightsabers should be able to slice through any stomach. If Crisis's stomach can withstand a grenade, how about a rocket fired from a rocket launcher? or that "big baby" revolver that Hell Boy uses?(if you've seen the Hell Boy 2 movie, you'll know how powerful that thing is) Stabbing through the throat will probably work, but the throat isn't all that roomy so maybe there won't be enough space to take out a sword and slice. Magic won't work, cus if i remember right most of the monsters have magic-proof stomachs... We'll never really know if these methods will work or not until we try it, but i don't think any sane person would do it, in case the method fails...
Back to top Go down
http://0332288.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:42 am

Quote :
Magic won't work, cus if i remember right most of the monsters have magic-proof stomachs...

Just... how the hell did this myth get started?

No. They do not. Katrika does. Menyssan's stomach does. A couple species of predator - usually ones who like to prey on fairies - have them. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:18 am

Using a "Way Back" machine, I think it may be from the original wording which describes something like a Predator's stomach as "Resistant", unlike now which describes it specifically as "to damage". People would read it and assume it meant in general or to include magic.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:32 am

Just throwing it in, but would it be possible to make a predator regurgitate if you strike a weak point in their stomach hard enough?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Well, I have an idea and like all my ideas(Curse you pryomania) It involves fire, fire and more fire, just use fire to boil the digestive juices giving them heartburn.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Daejien wrote:
Well, I have an idea and like all my ideas(Curse you pryomania) It involves fire, fire and more fire, just use fire to boil the digestive juices giving them heartburn.
Three problems with this plan:

1) Requires oxygen.
2) Requires immunity to fire.
3) Requires the lack of needing to breathe.

Otherwise, works just fine. And Sean, I'd say it depends more on the sensation you cause. Considering a Titanium Power Armored figure cannot punch a spot in some Predator's gut enough to make them vomit though, it's likely going to be an impossibility to all but the most powerful of beings - someone who won't need to work off a weak spot anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:30 pm

I never said it would work. I just said it was an idea.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Well, I read that gastritis (inflamation of stomach lining) may cause someone to vomit. So your idea of using fire, albeit suicidal, isn't too far fetched.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Well I guess being a pyro isn't a bad idea... now where did I put my giant matches Razz
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Malahite wrote:
Daejien wrote:
Three problems with this plan:

1) Requires oxygen.
2) Requires immunity to fire.
3) Requires the lack of needing to breathe.

Otherwise, works just fine. And Sean, I'd say it depends more on the sensation you cause. Considering a Titanium Power Armored figure cannot punch a spot in some Predator's gut enough to make them vomit though, it's likely going to be an impossibility to all but the most powerful of beings - someone who won't need to work off a weak spot anyways.

Great, now take that argument to Carlo Collodi! Very Happy

Anywho, apparently Succubi have magic-proof stomachs, so do a few special cases, and Crisis has a damage resistant stomach. ("can withstand a grenade explosion...")

So, some of these predators could be escaped using magic, some couldn't. Some could be blown out of, (that would not be pretty) etc.
Back to top Go down
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 am

S-Guy wrote:
Anywho, apparently Succubi have magic-proof stomachs, so do a few special cases, and Crisis has a damage resistant stomach. ("can withstand a grenade explosion...")

So, some of these predators could be escaped using magic, some couldn't. Some could be blown out of, (that would not be pretty) etc.

So you can escape diff preds with diff methods, but is there something that can help you escape ALL preds? Like, maybe, a lightsabre?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 am

Nope. Some Predators can go ethereal, others have immunities to non-magic weapons, others have immunities to magics, others have no resistances at all. There are some weapons that could harm it, but nothing the average person could ever hope to find even a comparison of within their lifetime (Because, while a lightsaber is unlikely to be found on Felarya, some sort of primitive copy is not as much so).
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:09 am

I don't know about you, but i can think of several things that could go though Crisis' stomach. its only resistant to grenade level injuries, according to Karb, unless its been rectified this means more stuff can escape, but most people are too lasy to bother once they get in the stomach. Some things include:

- "Boom Gun" (Rifts Glitter Boy primary weapon, strong enough to level a mid sized office building in one shot!). Railguns in general may cause a lot of damage, since the Railgun Slug causes damage from the speed its going at, rather than any ballistic properties.

- Lightsaber. Or any superheated energy for that matter. BURNS!!!!

- Magic? Maybe not with a Angel or Succubus, but perhaps it would work better on a Naga.

- Yodelling. SONIC DIARRIAH!!!!

- Radioactive weapons. You'd have quite a sick Felaryan predator for a short while after she throws you up. Then again, i don't know how fast the soil heals people, so Crisis may just survive this one. Then again, there is the burning.

-Mini Nuke. Whether a explosive charge or a Rocket Launcher type weapon, there's the added intense heat! Wouldn't work on a Fire Elemental though.

-Flamethrowers?
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

NovusWolf wrote:
I don't know about you, but i can think of several things that could go though Crisis' stomach. its only resistant to grenade level injuries, according to Karb, unless its been rectified this means more stuff can escape, but most people are too lasy to bother once they get in the stomach. Some things include:

- "Boom Gun" (Rifts Glitter Boy primary weapon, strong enough to level a mid sized office building in one shot!). Railguns in general may cause a lot of damage, since the Railgun Slug causes damage from the speed its going at, rather than any ballistic properties.

- Magic? Maybe not with a Angel or Succubus, but perhaps it would work better on a Naga.

- Radioactive weapons. You'd have quite a sick Felaryan predator for a short while after she throws you up. Then again, i don't know how fast the soil heals people, so Crisis may just survive this one. Then again, there is the burning.

-Mini Nuke. Whether a explosive charge or a Rocket Launcher type weapon, there's the added intense heat! Wouldn't work on a Fire Elemental though.

-Flamethrowers?

Yodelling is a joke, right? And the mini nuke would blow YOU up as well. Radioactive might work, but it'll be extremely hard to carry the stuff around. Boomgun and lightsabre are awesome ideas though. I root for lightsabres terminator flamethrowers... Might work, unless pred is fire elemental.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:44 am

0332288 wrote:
NovusWolf wrote:

-Flamethrowers?

Yodelling is a joke, right? And the mini nuke would blow YOU up as well. Radioactive might work, but it'll be extremely hard to carry the stuff around. Boomgun and lightsabre are awesome ideas though. I root for lightsabres terminator flamethrowers... Might work, unless pred is fire elemental.

Yodelling is a joke, and was meant as such. Mininuke - depends how big the charge is i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Mephistophles
Tasty morsel
Mephistophles

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:11 pm

I have always wondered what a chainsaw could do to Predaters but as previoulsly stated,it would be ruined,although I do believe if you could carry explosives with some sort of adhesive and ,if given the chance,attach it to the throught or the roof of the mouth,then you could just climb out once the pred in question was dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheChurchOfSatan.comJust kidding!I don't have one!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving In/After the Mouth   Surviving In/After the Mouth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving In/After the Mouth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2