Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm

"I can appear where ever i want because I'm a half breed and yes i do know where you can get a special stomach," he said grinning like a small boy. Luna noticed him and said to Trixy, "He will just use magic to give you an ability."

Mike raised his hands and his curse mark glowed bright red with a few small black streaks. "NEl ASUM VAR REKIN NEL JERRAD VEN MATEL BAL RZA KEN!" he chanted and a golden light enveloped Trixy's body and soon faded away. "Well Trixy you can now control whether to eat your prey or to store stuff in your stomach," he said as he lowered his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Trixy looked around curiously as she was engulfed by light, her eyes sparkling with interest.

When the light faded, she didn't feel any different at all, and as Mike explained, she quickly grabbed him, wanting to try it out on the first thing she could, but before she lifted him to her face, she turned to Luna and said, "Umm, Luna...may I try it out on Mike? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm

“All this talk o’ eatin’ one another be unsettlin’ to me,” Trav commented, listening to the conversation between Trixy, Luna, Mike, and Rua. He had managed to extract his sword from the watermelon, and was busy cleaning it off with a cloth. “But twill be useful, I wager. It be one way to travel without fear o' predators.”

"Um, if yeh feels th' need to test yer new skills, mayhap it would be best if I chance it," Trav said. "If yer control over yer stomach be not perfect, it best be me that gets it. It would be most unplesant, but I would still, umm..." Trav paused, as if searching for the right words. "...I would still...continue...Eh...It be difficult fer me to explain. I don't understand it meself."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Trixy immediately dropped Mike as Trav finnished speaking and picked him up instead, her eyes glowing more than they ever had. "Wow, you really mean it? You'd do that for me?" She said as her stomache gave another growl.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:41 pm

"Uh...well, ma'am..." Trav stammered, suddenly having second thoughts, his eyes darting between Trixy's mouth and her stomach. After a moment, he shut his eyes and visibly steeled himself. "Aye, I be a man o' me word. I mean it, just...just hold onto me sword fer me, would yeh? But let me take me recorder."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Trixy took his sword as requested, her eyes glowing more than ever and she started rubbing her face against him in an affectionate way.

"Wow, thank you so much, you're the best freind I could ever have! Is your recorder able to be heard through stomaches? You want me to eat some fruit too so you won't get hungry? Will you be able to make yourself comfortable?" She started asking, still rubbing her face against him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 pm

“I know not,” Trav said, trying to get his face out of Trixy’s cheek long enough to speak. “No fruit, yeh need not delay on me account. Just get it done.” With one hand, he cluched his crystalline recorder, he tried to clasp his ears with the other. Trixy's voice was quite loud while he was this close.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:07 pm

(Wow, he didn't last long before not wanting to hear anymore questions. lol)

"Oh, ok" Trixy said, and she held him up to her face, opened wide, and gently placed him in before closing it again. She played around with him a little bit before swallowing and gently rubbing her stomache. "Wow, he was really tasty! I can't wait to do that again with him." She said as she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Trav landed with a plop within Trixy’s stomach. Sitting upright, he used one hand to wipe the saliva from his face. “Aye, that be unpleasant,” He commented to himself. It was dark, but not pitch black, as a faint reddish light filtered through the layers of flesh. It was hot and humid, but the air was breathable. Trav felt one of the fleshy walls experimentally. It was slick, damp, and soft, but it didn’t burn him.

Trav couldn’t help himself. At first he chuckled, then he burst out laughing, such was his relief. “It be…it be harmless! Ha Ha Ha!” He laughed, getting up and trying to dance a jig. His feet slipped almost immediately on the slick surface, but he still kept laughing. “Ah, Trixy, yeh had me shakin’ in me boots!” Leaning back, he wiped off the mouthpiece of his recorder, and began playing a lively tune.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Trixy could hear Trav's muffled laughing within her stomach and smiled. "He must be having a good time in there." She said happily as she yawned. She looked up at the sky as it darkened and was dazzled by the stars appearing. She stared at them for quite some time, forgetting Trav in her stomache, but her stomache seemed to be able to control itself all alone.

Looking down from the stars at last, she gave another yawn and said, I'm gonna go to sleep. Night everyone." and she layed down on the sand, away from the water and fish and fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:53 pm

“Whoa!” Trav shouted as the stomach tilted and sent him tumbling. The simple act of Trixy laying down caused Trav’s world to rotate. Thankfully, the soft walls of the stomach cushioned him, so the experience was merely disorienting, and not dangerous.

Sitting up again, Trav saw the faint red light vanishing. “Ah, she be lying down to sleep, that’s all,” Trav said. It was ironic really. Before, he would have considered this a deadly, most likely fatal condition, but now he could sleep more safely than any other night he spent in Felarya.

He was a bit too exited to fall asleep just yet. To pass the time, he began playing a slower, more peaceful and relaxing tune on his recorder. He played just loud enough so Trixy might hear him.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:52 am

Luna watched Trixy fall asleep with Trav inside her stomach. "You really have a kind....Hu? Dad?" She looked around and saw Mike next to the water. He was looking at the star and Luna started to hear him sing for the first time.
"Roads go ever ever on,
Over rick and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Roads go ever ever on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar.
Eyes that fire and swords have seen
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green
And trees and hills they long have known.
"

Mike ended his song and jumped into a nearby tree to sleep for the night. Luna has heard him sing before but not like that, not that song. She went over to the tree that her dad was in and coiled around it while watching Trixy sleeping.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 am

Ha'dara was looking up at the sky thinking whn he heard someone ask why he glows. Turning to the small group, "The scales and hair of my Species absorbs any light, no matter how miniscule it is, and amplifies it before sending it back out. That makes us glow brightly in even the smallest light, like from a torch or campfire. No one knows how it works, but some say our natural Ki abilities help. I need to sleep, myself."

Moving over to a nearby tree, Ha'dara held up one hand, forming a large blade from gold energy and slicing one side flat before leaning on it to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 am

(gonna fast forward to day...nice song btw, did you make it up yourself?)

Trixy could hear birds chirpin and, through her eyelids, the light of the sun. She opened her eyes and sat up yawning, rubbing her right eye.

"I slept great last night." She said to no one in specific as her stomache gave a hungry growl, but still did not hurt Trav. She had then realied that she had not eaten dinner and now her stomach was wanting something in it that it could digest. Not fruit or vegies, she craved meat, which wasn't too often that she did.

She got up and wondered off, looking for potential food, trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb the others.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 am

Ha'dara yawned and sat up with his eyes still closed, as Trixie left. 'How can someone so small be that loud?'. Opening his eyes, he reached up into the tree and pulled down all the fruit on the whole section of the tree near him and started eating. Looking at the others and raising an eyebrow he started thinking again 'Should I blast them or let them wake up themselves?'
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:58 pm

(i got de song from the hobbit)

Luna woke up and sensed that Mike was awake; she looked up and saw him on top it. He looked down and Ha'dara eating. ~I'll go look for my own food~ he thought to himself. He jumped into a nearby tree and followed Trixy by her scent. ~I smell something good~ he said in Trixy's mind. He was flying right next to Trixy with his black and red dragon wings flapping every two minutes.

======

Luna watched him go and turned to the pile of fish that looked frozen. ~Guess he must have froze the fish while we weren't looking~ she though. she went over to the fish and grabbed a large piece. "Guess I'll have fish for breakfast," she sighing. She pushed the piece of fish into her mouth and swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 pm

Rua yawned as sheawoke on the water's surface. She morphed into her Naga form, and slithered over to the fish. "Man am I hungry..." she stated grogily as she rubbed her belly passionately. She took a few slices, and swallowed them whole. She licked her lips, and rubbed her belly once more to comfort Masurao.

-------------------------

Masurao awoke inside Rua's second stomach t the feeling of her hand pressing against him. He still needed to regain some strength, but he was fine none the less. His stomach growled in hunger, so he opened the pouch on his hip. He took out a rice ball, and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Luna looked at Rua and asked, "So Rua you can morph into different species can you? You want to see want I can do with this mark of mine?" She lifted her right hand up and showed Rua a cybernetic green mark. "This mark can help me in any battle. For example, I turned my body into a metal giant by just using this mark of mine," she said smiling.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin and fixin)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:20 pm

Rua was amazed. "Cool! And tes, I can morph into basicaly any race that I want."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:25 pm

"Really? Could you show me and I'll show you what I can do," Luna said. Gundam armor formed on her upper and lower body and a soon helmet formed around her head. She looked at Rua and asked, "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Trav’s loud snoring faltered and faded as Trixy’s movement gradually brought him back to wakefulness. He yawned, stretched, and opened an eye a little bit. Waking up in a stomach, Trav’s first thought was panic, but then he remembered the events of the night before. He relaxed again, and picked up his recorder.

“I wonder how Trixy be doin’,” Trav said, sitting up. The faint red light had returned, meaning that outside the morning sun was rising. Though he slept well that night, (indeed better than he did among all of his nights spent out in the wilderness), Trav was beginning to long for the open sky and sunlight again. Besides, Trixy would want breakfast soon, and Trav didn’t want to be here when that came. He rubbed his chin as he tried to think of a way to get out. In the end, he decided the most he could do was let Trixy know he was awake.

He brought his recorder to his lips and began playing a lively tune, loud enough so Trixy could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Mike heard music coming from inside Trixy's stomach while he was flying right next to her. ~Well, so your finally awake Trav~ He said in Trav's mind.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Rua smiled. "It's very cool. Now, here's an example of what I can transform into." She closed her eyes, and then morphed into her Orca Whale Creature form. She had blue eyes, and blue hair. Her hands were webbed.
(here is the Whale Creature's bio: https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/whale-creatures-t591.htm#16417 ))
Rua held herself up using her hands. "What do you think?" She asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:02 pm

"I think that is really cool Rua and what about Masurao? I have never seen him use an attack like his before well except for dad's Bal Zakar Big Bang Ka Ma Ma that is," She said smiling. She then looked at a piece of ash that still floated where the Eternity demon once stood. "I'll never forgive those damn beasts for what they did to my family, "she muttered loudly hoping Rua could it her slightly.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Rua transformed back, and slithered over to Luna. She put her hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I know how you feel...My family was killed when I was only two years old. And as for Masurao's attacks, those are things called jutsu. A jutsu ("Technique" or "Skill" in Japanese) is a general term referring to any technique a ninja might use that not any ordinary human could naturally imitate.

Jutsu are usually the product of channeling chakra, or spiritual energy, to a certain part or parts of the body, through the inner coil system, which is to chakra as blood vessels are to blood, and then manipulating it to create an effect which wouldn't be possible otherwise. If the inner coil system malfunctions or is blocked in any way, it is impossible to perform any jutsu at all. jutsu are divided into three categories: Taijutsu (Body techniques), Genjutsu (Illusion techniques) and Ninjutsu (Techniques that rely on sources beyond those). Besides these main categories there is another, more specific category: Fūin jutsu, or Sealing techniques.

Genjutsu are techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions; an advanced intellectual Ninjutsu. The most commonly seen Genjutsu is simple creation of phantasms- causing the targeted person to hear, see, smell, taste and feel things that are not actually there in order to manipulate them; other applications of Genjutsu are rare.

Ninjutsu is hard to define; it is basically any technique that does not fall under either Taijutsu or Genjutsu, which means that it uses sources outside those naturally available to the body or the mind to accomplish its task. Ninjutsu relies on chakra and, most of the times, hand seals, which are sequential positions the hands are put into in order to mold chakra in the necessary manner to perform a jutsu.

Taijutsu, or more figuratively hand-to-hand combat, refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities in general. In some cases chakra is involved to enhance the techniques, but generally speaking a Taijutsu user can fare well without much chakra available compared to a Genjutsu or Ninjutsu user.

Besides being either Ninjutsu, Taijutsu or Genjutsu a jutsu can also be "Hiden" ( Secret). Hiden jutsu are jutsu passed down from generation to generation within some clans.

There is technically another category called Kinjutsu (Forbidden Techniques), but it refers not to the type of the jutsu but to the fact that it is forbidden to learn or perform it. A technique can be categorized as kinjutsu if it either causes great harm to the user if overused, or if the techniques are dark or sinister in nature.

There are also Kekkei genkai. These are not really jutsu, but special, genetically inherited abilities like the ability to copy other jutsu or to merge your body with other bodies. Kekkei genkai abilities that work via the user's eye are called Dojutsu (Pupil Techniques). Some jutsu are based on Kekkei Genkai, like Tsukuyomi, which is a Genjutsu that Masurao unfortunately used on me when we first met so he could escape from being eaten...But I don't blame him. Trust me when I say this though...It was not pleasant. Anyway, That's the best I can explain how Masurao does what he does. Remember, he's from a different dimension, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next