Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:34 pm

"My family was killed in a different way. My brothers and sister were eaten in front of me and my parents....I saw them again but they were apart of the damn beast. Dad... I mean Mike....he..he saved them form eons of torment, he has cared for me ever since we met at frost peak. Hmp, I still remember him saying this, 'Everything has a propose in life, no matter how small or fragile it is.' You'll like having dad as a friend, he's a very kind person except for when he gets mad or frustrated at his other kids or at me sometimes," Lune said smiling; "But sometimes dad changes when one of us is in mortal danger, that's when he is unmerciful but be glad he didn't change during the fight yesterday."
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 am

*Yawn* Ha'dara almost went back to sleep after finishing the fruit, but managed to focus enough to stay awake "I need to sleep more." He closed his eyes and started to glow even more than normal, then opened them again "Much better". Ha'dara moved over to Rua, "This 'chakra', is it similar to Ki?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:40 am

"I geuss it is...I'll have Masurao show you when he come out okay?"
'Hey, Rua, can you let me out please?' Masurao said to Rua tellepathicaly. 'Sure thing.' Rua replied. She laid on her stomach, and Masurao crawled out. He landed sofly on the ground, and then used a jutsu to clean himself. "Masurao, Ha'dara wants to see what chakra is." Rua told Masurao. Masurao looked up at Ha'dara. "Alright. watch this." He formed the tiger hand seal, and began to yell. Blue chakra bursted around him.
http://i3.bebo.com/030a/14/medium/2007/02/08/01/1482706013a3533026939b800259352m.gif
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:51 am

Luna watched Masurao and thought, ~So this is what dad has been telling about ever since he watched a show called naruto....guess his world is real as mine~ She sighed and laid down on her left side and propped her head in her left hand. ~Oh, I miss mom was here, it's been three months since I've seen her~ she thought sighing.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 am

Trav paused his tune, and looked around. That voice had been too clear to come from the outside, but he was still alone within Trixy’s stomach. And it definitely wasn’t Trixy herself who spoke.

“Who is there?” He asked, a bit uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 am

Masurao stopped, and smirked. "That was chakra that you just saw."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 am

~It's me Mike, I'm speaking to you with my mind since you're still inside Trixy. Are you hunger?~ Mike said to Trav with his mind. He flew upwards and landed on Trixy's head to get a lift.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:44 pm

“Yeh be full o’ surprises, Mike,” Trav said “How do yeh speak with yer mind? Be it some kind…o’…” Trav trailed off as Trixy’s stomach began rumbling. The walls began churning a little bit, compelling Trav to put a hand down to keep himself upright. In Trav’s situation, it was understandably rather ominous.

“Then again, ne’er mind that. Would yeh do me a favor, lad, and ask miss Trixy if she be plannin’ on lettin’ me out afore breakfast?” Trav asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:47 pm

~How about I get you out right now.~ Mike said asa door appeared next to Trav and Mike stepped aside grabbed his arm saying, "ZENKU DIMEN DORA!" A door appeared in front of them and soon both Trav and him suddenly were on top of Trixy's head as the door disappeared. Mike grinned like a boy and asked, "Feel better?"

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixin)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm

(i'll be away for a while)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Luna looked at Masurao and then at Rua. ~Those two make quite a couple~ she thought smiling. "I wonder where dad is right now.....Ia come here," she said. A transparent woman appeared in front of Luna and asked, "What is it Luna?" "Ia, I want you to keep an eye on my dad and tell me if he gets into any trouble okay," she said to the woman called Ia. "As you wish Luna," Ia said and with that she disappeared. She looked up at the sky and said, "I don't know what I would do if I loss you dad."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:22 am

(sorry, my internet crashed the other day...couldn't get it up again til today)

Trixy was too busy looking for potential breakfast to notice the music, she even paid little attention to the telepathic talk that mike had made with her, but still acknowledged his existance with a smile.

Then her stomache growled again, worse than any growl it had given so far that morning and she had to put her arms over her stomache to keep it from aching. She had forgotten all about Trav in her stomache overnight and was too busy hunting to remember about it now.

"I'm so hungry." Trixy complained in a low tone, "Mike, you wouldn't know where a good spot for meat is would you? I'm craving live meat for some reason today...and fruits and vegies aren't even affecting me today. If I go on like this much longer, I'll starve to death."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 am

"Interesting. It certainly feels similar to Ki"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 am

"Well I think I smell a herd of deer just a little off to the right," He said from atop of Trixy's head; "And don't worry about Trav he's right next to me on top of your head."

=====

Luna looked at Ha'dara and asked, "Ki, you mean like an energy force?"

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

"Thank yeh, Mike." Trav said, while sitting among Trixy's orange hair. "Good mornin' to yeh, Trixy. Yer stomach be a comfortable place to spend th' night, but I don't fancy bein' there come breakfast."

"But speakin' o' breakfast, I could do with some sausage or bacon meself."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 am

Trixy was going to answer Miike and Trav, but she sensed something: perhaps potential brekfast. excitedly and hurridly, she put her finger to her mouth and said "Shhh" to quiet the two on top of her head and hurried off silently in the direction of her new prey.

A few seconds later, she had found what she had sensed. A group of eight cat girls all on their own were walking together in the forest. It was quite a big group to be out of a cat person villiage together, but she wasn't complaining: she was deviding them all up between her and her friends already. If all of her her fellow naga friends would want some, it would mean two each.

She licked her lip and got ready to pouce, waited for the right time and then leaped out and manage to circle them all in one go.

The cat girls all looked up at Trixy in terror and surprise, and Trixy looked back at them with glee and pride in herself. "Yay!" She pronounced happily, "Did you see that? I caught all of them just like that! I didn't get distracted and I didn't make a noise!"

Joyfully, Trixy picked up all the cat girls one by one with her left hand, putting them in her right arm's grip which was folded next to her growling stomache, and happily went back to where everyone was camped to find everyone awake.

"Hey all! Look what I caught!" She shouted as soon as she got back, forming another circle with her tail and dropping all the cat girls in.

(Tell me how you like that hunt scene...first one I've ever done. lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:07 am

((good hunt scene for your first try))

Luna looked at Trixy and the cat girls. "Wow nice catch Trixy," Luna said. She looked at Mike and Trav and asked, "Trixy seems to enjoy hunting dad." Mike grabbed Trav's arm and jumped off Trixy's head and landed on a nearby branch and made sure Trav had enough space to level his feet. "Well I could go for some blood now," He said as he jumped down onto Trixy's tail and took one of the nekos.

The neko tried to get away from Mike but he had a firm grip on her and wrapped his tail around her waist and bit into her neck. His eyes glowed red while he drank the neko's blood. Luna sighed and didn't feel like eating any of the nekos. The neko screamed in pain but then moaned as her blood was being sucked from her.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am

(((The hunt scene seemed good if brief. I’ve only done one myself, though, and it was like that one.)))

Perched as he was on top of Trixy’s head, Trav tried to look down without making his position too precarious. Seeing the frightened catgirls, Trav felt his stomach turn queasy. All thoughts of bacon or sausage were forgotten.

“Ah…uh…Trixy, are yeh…are yeh sure yeh rather not ‘ave deer fer breakfast?” Trav said, backing up so the catgirls were out of sight. He didn’t want to offend Trixy, but the catgirls were a little too human for Trav to view them as simply food.

Then he saw Mike feeding. His queasy feeling worsened at the sight.

“Yeh…yeh ‘ave to excuse me,” Trav said. He slid down the side of Trixy’s head and onto her shoulder, then jumped onto a nearby branch.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:20 am

Trix noticed that Luna wasn't eating and picked up a cat girl and held her out to her.

"There's plenty if you want some too Luna." She said, smiling sweetly.

Trixy looked at Trav as he looked ill and grabbed him off the branch with her free hand so she could examine him.

"Are you ok Trav, you don't look so good." She said in worry.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am

"Please, if yeh must eat them," Trav pleaded, "At least wait till I be out o' earshot.”

“Such be th’ perils o’ befriendin’ naga’s,” He said to himself, trying not to think about the catgirls.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:33 am

"hmmm" Trixy said, trying to come up with a solution, "I know! Mabe Luna will hold you in her stomache!"

(writer's block taking it's toll again)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 am

Luna looked at the cat girl and said to Trixy while she was holding Trav, "I already at some of the frozen fish." She looked at Mike and said, "Well know you seen that he is part vampire but he doesn't drink blood to often."

Mike let go of the neko and laid her down on the ground saying, "This one is free to live but I would recommend that she has one of her kin with her." He walked over to Luna and leaned on her with his back watching the others. Luna looked at Trixy and said to her, "I think I have a better place to hold Trav." She held out her right hand and said to Trav, "Jump on."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 am

“Just so long as I don’t ‘ave to ‘ear them bein’ eaten,” Trav said, hopping onto Luna’s hand. “I know it be what yeh must do to live, but watchin’ it turns me poor stomach so.”
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:50 am

"I know but where your going is something I only do to my friends," Luna said smiling. A faint green light glowed on her palm and soon Trav disappeared. She closed her hand and said to Ia, <Ia make sure Trav is comfortable in there okay.> Mike looked at Luna and said, "I'll keep him company." He disappeared as well but in a faint red light.

====

Trav found himself in a strange room with numbers and letters going everywhere. "Welcome Trav to Luna's cybernetic storage center of her mind," Mike said who appeared next to him.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 am

Ha'dara stared at the group, with a look of complete disgust on his face. Closing his eyes he picked up two of the Neko's and stated moving away "If two are free, then I'll take them to a distence before you change your mind."

Movng away, Ha'dara muttered to himself "Sadists."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next