Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Masurao held onto Mike's neck with one arm, then made the Kage Buunshin hand seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" A clone of Masurao appeared behind them, and grabbed the sword. He handed it to Masurao, and then he stabbed it through Mike's heart.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Mike uttered an ear shattering screech as the blade went through is heart. He stopped moving and his body went limp. Luna grabbed Mike's body with the tip of her tail and said, "Masurao, let him go. He is done now, he won't be attacking anyone any time soon."
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm

"He will recover, won't he?" Trav asked, concerned.

The dridder, meanwhile, had recovered and had watched the whole struggle with a frightened fascination. Putting a hand over her bleeding neck, she backpedaled slowly deeper into the tunnel, but not out of sight from Trav and the others.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Luna looked at the dridder and froze her legs so that she would not be able to move. "You're not going anywhere my friend!" Luna said looking at the injured dridder. She then looked at Trav and said, "I do not know Trav but what i do know is that Dad will need a few days of rest inside me."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Kuroda relaxed his muscles and heaved a sigh of relief. He heard a faint sound of the wind whistling through a tubular object. Then he remembered that he'd heard Mike hit Trav's recorder away moments earlier. He picked it up and walked it over to Trav. "I believe this is yours." Kuroda said as he held the instrument out to Trav.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm

“Thank yeh, Kuroda,” Trav said. With one last effort, the webbing binding him finally gave, and Trav was able to stand up. His shirt was ruined, and he was covered everywhere with strands of spider web.

“Thank yeh as well, Masurao,” Trav said once he was up. “Yeh saved me life, and maybe Mike’s too.” Trav sighed and fell silent for a moment. “This be thrice I owe my life to others in naught but two days. It shames me that I know little about combat save 'ow to flee from it. I have a sword, but I know not how to use it.” Trav turned to leave the tunnel.

“Luna, should Mike awake, let him know that I forgive 'im. I know it was not he who attacked me.” Trav glanced back down in the tunnel. “And please leave yon dridder be. Whatever 'er intentions, I be fine now.”
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Luna stared at the dridder and melted the ice with some magic she learned from Mike. "Trav, just give your sword a name, it should talk to you once you give it a name and as for dad......he won't wake unless the ankh sword is pulled out of his heart." She lifted Mike close to her and uttered something. The sword shranked and formed a breast plate on Mike's body in the shape on an Ankh.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:55 am

(How big is Luna? She's less than 50ft, isn't she?)

Ha'dara leaned down and looked inside the cave, pointing at the Dridder "Is she a Dridder?". Looking around, noticing everyone on edge a little, he added "What happened in here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 pm

(Luna is roughly 45 feet tall)

Luna looked at the dridder and said, "Yes Ha'dara, that is a dridder and as for what happened in here." She lifted Mike's limp body and stroked his hair with her fore finger. "The red moon caused dad to lose control of his vampiric side. It is just like a full moon to a werewolf," She said looking at Mike. She opened her mouth and placed him inside. She swallowed him and leaned against the the cave wall with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Rua looked into the cave. "Masurao, are you okay?" Masurao smiled at her. "Yes, Rua, I'm alright." He turned to Trav. "And don't mention it, Trav." Masurao looked at the Dridder, and bowed to her. "I apologize forthe trouble we caused." He walked outside, and onto Rua's waiting palm. She lifted him up to her lips, and kissed him softly. "I was worried that you might have died...I'm so glad you're safe. You've been through alot, haven't you?" Se said with worry. Masurao chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:59 pm

"Masurao, I'm sorry about my dad. I should have known that a red moon was going to be tonight...I wish there was some way to repay in stopping my father," Luna said as she watched Masurao and Rua.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Masurao smiled at Rua. "It's no trouble. Really. You don't have to oweme any favors, although I do appreciatre the offer."

((edit))

Last edited by mikeimp on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:16 pm

(? who is mordal?)

"Your welcome and here is something that should help you both," Luna said as she held out her right arm. A green light shined and two weapons floated above her hand; one giant long broad sword and a small pair of twin blades. "These two weapons are for you two," She said as she placed them on the ground in front of Rua and Masurao.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 pm

((gah! too many RP characters!!!))

Rua picked up her sword, and wrapped sheath strap around her waist and elbow. Masurao jumped down, and sheathed his two blades once he picked them up. "Thanks, Luna!" They both said to her.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:03 pm

((yeah....thats why i only use three of my characters))

"You two are most welcome you two," Luna said. She rubed her stomach and thought, <Ia check on dad will? I want to make sure he is...OW!!!!> She felt something ram against her stomach and heard a muffed scream.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Masurao knew what was happening. "Luna! Let me in there so I can keep Mike from harming you." Rua picked Masurao up by his collar. "Silly, she won't get hurt. Our stomachs are able tohold prey easily. The only way to get out of a pred is to make him or her throw up, wich u unfortunately made me do when we first met, and if they manage to squeee through the...ah...exit." Rua blushed alittle with a weak smile. "But if you want to be eaten so badly, then you can stay in my stomach." Masurao chuckled. "Allrigt, Rua." With that, Rua plopped Masurao in her mouth, playing with him with her tongu as she savored his taste. She finaly swallowed him, and he slid safely into her second stomach.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 pm

"It's okay, Ia commencing download now," she said. Ia appeared and said, <Affirmative, commencing download> Mike screeched could be and soon went silent. <Download complete, Mike has been transferred into containment space Alpha Beta 1> Ia said.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Trav found a spot to sit down and laid his sword on his lap. He stared at it, thinking hard and looking for some sort of inspiration. Several ideas for the sword’s name flittered through his head, but they were unsatisfactory. He thought of picking a name from the heroes from the tales he knew, but that wouldn’t do. He wasn’t a hero like they were, and lacked the courage, the glory, the bright armor and weapons, and the lust for battle. He thought of the songs he knew, but the names of the jaunty tunes were a poor title for the sword, and neither did he want to spoil the joyful melodies with a weapon of war. No, if this sword were to have a name, it must come from Trav and Trav alone.

The muffled scream from within Luna and Masurao’s response cut into his thoughts and interrupted his ponderings. Trav jerked in surprise at the sudden disturbance. “Masurao an’ Mike be lucky, I wish I ‘ad a quiet place to think,” Trav said to himself, trying to reorganize his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Luna looked at Tra v and asked, "You want to be somewhere quiet Trav?" She lowered her right hand next to Trav.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:35 pm

“Aye, that I do. It be nice o’ yeh to offer,” Trav said, getting up. Before getting onto the offered hand, Trav took a couple seconds to cut some fruit from a nearby tree. Thus supplied, he stepped onto Luna’s palm and sat down. Idly curious, he began tracing the lines of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 pm

<Transferring subject Trav now> Luna said in a strange voice. Trav was surrounded by a green mist and found himself looking at the same place he was at before with the same neko still sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm

“Ahh, thank yeh kindly, Luna,” Trav said, reappearing in the field. The feeling of peace radiating from the peaceful landscape, despite being an illusion, helped to calm his harried nerves from the past stressful day. Again his mind turned to the matter of naming the sword. He turned the blade over in his hands and looked down it’s length. Sitting down in the grass and leaning his back against a large oak tree, Trav again laid the sword on his lap.

Naming it after something else was out, so Trav had to think of something else. He considered the qualities of the blade, but even as he did so he recalled those qualities might change once the sword took a name. It was supposed to change into something more, not stay as it was. It’s name shouldn’t just look to the past.

What of the future of the blade then? Trav didn’t think that, while it was in his possession, it had much chance of gaining huge tales of fame and glory. Nor did Trav want that kind of attention. Nor did he want great amounts of power, but only the means to defend himself. Just because he was humble, shouldn’t mean he must be defenseless. Perhaps the name should reflect that?

“I know not what swords want, but the ones in the tales get far more than I can give yeh,” Trav said, holding the sword in front of himself. “Ye be fit fer the ‘ands o’ a great knight, but mine only wielded the recorder. Yeh be fit fer the company o’ gold and gems, but I’ve only ‘ave me food and drink. Yeh be fit to guard royalty and great warlords, but I be only a wanderin’ musician. Small be me lot in life, and fer better or worse, so be yeh’s.”

“Yeh shall not see many battles, for I be apt to talk or run afore I fight. But I promise yeh, yeh shall not be drawn in anger or cruelty, but only in the defense o’ meself and me friends. I be willin’ to learn how to use yeh, so that yeh might protect the innocent, not to gain meself any great fame or fortune. But I hope I'll not be dependant on others to save me life, if fightin' be the only way. Yeh name should reflect this, and remind me o’ me promise and hope. If yeh be willin’ I’ll call yeh Anavah Chayil, which means ‘Humble Power’.”
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 am

((okay Tuc the voice of the sword will be done by you after this post and.......we need trixy back in this RP, it is about her...kinda, neko, just jump in at this point ok))

The neko was still sleeping and didn't even hear Trav. The sword began to hum and made a faint sound like it was saying, <Name accepted, I shall be forth from this day be called Anavah Chayil>

The neko perked up it's ear and yawned. It got up and looked at Trav. "........WHAT THE HECK?! IT'S YOU!!!!!" She shouted pointing at Trav.

==========

Luna looked around and noticed that Trixy wasn't here. "Where's Trixy?" she asked as she slithered out of the cave looking for Trixy. She didn't want to lose anyone in this area, especially Trixy.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 am

Ha'dara looked around, then muttered to himself "Felarya is weird, but I guess it's home for now". Shaking his head, noticibly bothered by that, he heard Luna "I haven't seen her for a while."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor edit)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 am

Rua rubbed her belly affectionately as Masurao rested in the safety of her stomach. Masurao slept peacefully, not worried about anything in the world as long as he was in the stomach of his love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next