Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bouty hunters

Go down 
+4
FalconJudge
Malahite
ericnthered123
TothinKornoT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

I was just wondering....with cities their are criminals and with criminals their are people willing to dish out good money to see them dead/captured/frozen in carbonite and then there are people who catch the bounty...you know...bounty hunters! Are there any bounty hunters in felarya who catch bounties inside and also outside the city walls, like slavers and such? Or do bounty hunters just operate in cities because when a bounty runs out the city limits they have a little chance of surviving?
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:58 pm

I think it would depend on the bounty hunter and the bounty. If the hunter is after a big enough bounty or is driven enough they would go out of the city.
But it really depends on who you ask. Like for my stories I have bounty hunters after my main character. Some other people might not have them out there,so i think it's really up to you personally if they go out or not.
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 pm

I see Felaryan Settlements like any other. There's bounty hunters, slavers [whether it is legal in major cities or not is another matter, along with the ability to enforce laws relating to such], etc. All different types too. Common mooks on their own hunting basic criminals, to warbands of specially armed veterans hunting anything from Alteration Arch-Mages to Zebra-Striped Centaurs.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:21 pm

If you're a really skilled hunter (see Samus) Felarya would be a great place to earn money- always some rich guy who's vengeful toward some monster beacause it ate some family member or some such nonsense... in a case like that, you could make quite a bit of money.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:57 am

That gives me a GREAT idea for a story arc later on... but I won't go into that.

I'm sure bounty hunters are there. Felarya connects to all sorts of worlds, my boy.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Felarya does indeed have a criminal element. Slavers raid neko villages for exotic slaves, claim jumpers fight for the best spots to mine Ascarlin crystals, hunters take naga skins and other trophies-and worse.
So-bounty hunters exist alright. But only a well armed and exceptionally well prepared bounty hunter braves the depths of Felarya for any price.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:56 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
If you're a really skilled hunter (see Samus) Felarya would be a great place to earn money- always some rich guy who's vengeful toward some monster beacause it ate some family member or some such nonsense... in a case like that, you could make quite a bit of money.

Well Samus and Boba Fett are about the only hunters that stand a chance at survival(Samus has killed many creatures even giants and Fett survived digestion)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Daejien wrote:
FalconJudge wrote:

Well Samus and Boba Fett are about the only hunters that stand a chance at survival(Samus has killed many creatures even giants and Fett survived digestion)
Not to mention, she's a more effective planet destroyer than the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Daejien wrote:
FalconJudge wrote:

Not to mention, she's a more effective planet destroyer than the Death Star.

Lets see... Phaaze, Zebes, and SR388, compared to Alderaan... yep, she has the higher count.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Go Samus! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 am

Depends on bounty hunter and bounty. Some bounty hunters, given the right amount of cash, will be willing to work outside the city. Other more sane bounty hunters will probably stay inside the city.
Back to top Go down
http://0332288.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Bouty hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouty hunters   Bouty hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouty hunters
Page 1 of 1