Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Ok, I'm going to post my noobish story called Secrest Arise in Felarya. hope you like it and if you think my character mike is way too powerful just tell me. *and yes...i got Crisis and Anna's personalities wrong te first time* Hope you enjoy and i wish you the best of luck for the week.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Chapter I:
Planet Earth: Florida, America

One morning a boy named Mike was about to take his early morning walk when someone called his name. “Mike please try to avoid the press this time”, said a girl walking up to Mike. “I’ll try”, he said as he was tying his shoes. The girl’s name was Claire and she was the most beautiful that Mike had seen. The girl had long hair and was the color of sapphire, and she had dark blue eyes. Claire sighed and handed Mike, his straw hat that was in the shape of a cowboy hat, which he grabbed with his mouth. Mike was wearing a sleeveless shirt while putting on a button up shirt that he used as a jacket and put his hat on when he finished putting on his jacket shirt. He buckled his western style belt that held his favorite 1873 revolver; he then buckled his samurai sword, which resembles a wooden stick, into place next to his left pocket. Claire looked Mike over and then said, “Be back before lunch okay?” “Okay”, said Mike. With everything in place, Mike walked out the front door and went out into the neighborhood for his walk.

Claire locked the door behind Mike. She sighed and went to make herself some breakfast. Three years its been, she thought to herself. Claire was no ordinary human, in fact she was even human at all, she was a dragon. Three years ago Mike went into a dimension and found a stone in which hatched for him. Mike was amazed that he had found a dragon and became its rider. He named the dragon Claire and sought out elves. He did find elves and was quickly taken in to begin training. Mike and Claire spent many years training and when they finished their training the elves bid him and Claire farewell. Together they sought out a way to return to Mike home. While they were traveling, Mike showed Claire how to turn into a human. Claire learned this ability very quickly. Mike was glad because Claire would have been a problem if she was going to lie in his world but seeing that he taught her how to turn into a human, he was no longer worried. Mike discovered by accident that he was able to open a portal between dimensions. So now, Claire and Mike live with his family and have been going to school together. Its been a long time since I last flew, she thought. Since Claire lives with Mike and being his partner, she was not able to fly in the city because it would frighten the people who lived in the neighborhood.

Claire found some cereal and put some into a bowl. She went into the T.V. area of the house and began eating her cereal. She watched the news to find out on what was going on in the world. “Can’t believe that we’re so popular”, she said while eat her cereal. As soon Mike and Claire got back to Earth, they were taking to the White House and explained to the president of America that they have gotten back from another dimension. The president believed them, tried to keep this a secret from the public but as always, the press finds out about it, and began to pester Mike and Claire. “Gah! I wish this had not happened!” yelled Claire. She did not like the press, which had become the paparazzi. After she had finished her cereal, she turned off the T.V., put her bowl in the sink and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

While Claire was taking a shower, Mike was listening to his mp3 player and singing along with his eyes closed, when he suddenly felt the temperature drastically change.

Planet Felarya: ??? His neighborhood

Mike quickly opened his eyes, turned off his mp3 player, and placed it back into his pocket. He found himself staring at what appeared to be jungle foliage. “Where the hell am I?” Mike said to himself. “What the heck”. He decided to go exploring. However, little did he know, he was being watched by a mysterious figure. The figured smiled and said, “Well well, what do we have here?”

Planet Earth: Mike’s House

Claire was bout to step into the shower, when she suddenly she felt Mike disappear. MIKE!, she cried with her mind. However, there was no response. Claire quickly got dressed, unlocked the door, and ran to the spot where Mike last was. She sensed that a dimensional rift was here but like all rifts they go and quickly as they come. Claire sank to her knees and began to cry over Mike’s disappearance.

No, she thought, there is still hope, but how can I track him down. She then looked at the pendent Mike created for her. This is my only hope but not here, she thought. That is it, she thought. Two words came to her mind. Zeta squad. She quickly went back to the house and wrote a note to Mike’s family on telling them what had happened. She locked the front door, went out the back, and locked it as well. She walked up to a small gate shrine and pressed down on what appeared to be a pillar switch. The gates opened and Claire walked through the gates and closed as she disappeared into a tunnel.

Planet Felarya: Mike’s position

Mike walked through the foliage and saw a medium sized roach. Great, thought Mike. Then he saw it being plucked from the ground by a giant Venus flytrap. “I would really hate to end up as a meal for one of them”, he said. He heard many strange sounds while he was exploring the new world that he was in. “this place seems familiar to me”, he said with a curious voice. “Guess it must be my imagination”.

Mike noticed that it was getting dark. “Guess I should make shelter”, he said. He quickly found a suitable spot to make shelter. Mike summoned forth his mana and started chanting, ‘Zal amar’. Soon the earth at the spot begun to form a small rock hut. When it was done, Mike was pleased with himself.

The figure watched in amazement at what the boy was doing. It had never seen anyone make a rock hut by using magic. Hmm, you full of surprises aren’t you, it thought to itself.

Mike opened the door to his temporary shelter. Once he was inside he closed the door and made it so that no one could get in. he sat down and drew out some beef jerk and his cantina that he kept hidden in his jacket. He used magic on his jacket so that he could put anything into it. He got the idea from a movie called ‘FF VII: Advent Children’, one of the characters had a cloak that put have anything in it except a cell phone. He did this after one month of him being back home on Earth.

“Can’t dwell on the past now can I”, he said. So he began to eat his small but satisfying meal. Once he was done, he used magic to disintegrate the wrapper because he did not want to pollute this world with man made items. “Well time to hit the hay”, he said. He unbuckled his sword and his gun and then decided to lie down and quickly went to sleep.

The figure decided to go to bed but in a secure spot so that it would not be an easy meal. It found a place right next to the stone hut and was careful not to wake up the boy inside. It lay down next to the hut in a spot where it would not be attacked by any predators.

Sunlight shone through the small window of Mike’s hut. He woke up yawning. “Well that was the best sleep I have age in two days”, he said. He pulled out an apple and a banana from his jacket. Mike sighed and then said, “Guess this will be the last time I ever eat Earth food”. He quickly ate his breakfast, buckled his weapons, and walked out of the hut.

The figure woke when it heard a stone door being moved. The figure quickly and quietly enter back into the foliage to go unnoticed. It saw the boy leave the hut and just like the boy did to make the hut, he quickly sent the earth back to the way it was. It saw the boy drink from a strange container that he placed back into hi jacket and then watched the boy as the boy left the area. But the figure was not the only one watching him.

What seemed like two hours, Mike decided to take a small break and check the time. He looked at his watch and it was completely off by a day. “That’s just great”, he said. He had the feeling as if he was being followed, but he ignored the feeling a little. He located a small stream near by and began to filling up his cantina, which he kept hidden in his jacket.

He sat down on a rock and began drink from his cantina. When he finished he place the lid back on and placed back into his jacket. He decided to take a quick nap but he was still knew that the figure was still watching in the same small place on where it had been since he stop to take a break.

The figured watched keep its eyes on Mike the entire time. It decided to get a drink from the stream but it made sure to keep out of sight.

10 minutes later

Mike woke with a start as he heard to sound of lizards. Guess it must be small lizards, he thought. Mike ducked as an arrow whizzed past his head. Guess I was wrong, he thought as he dodged another arrow. Out of nowhere, four lizard men came out into the open, three with primitive bronze swords and the fourth wielding a short bow. “You pick the wrong person to mess with”, Mike warned. The lizard men just laugh at him and one of the lizard men, wearing wooden armor, said to him, “you’re going to fight us with a wooden sword. HA!” “I warned you”, said Mike. Mike dashed towards the nearest and sliced the lizard man’s head off before it could react with his wooden sword that was really a Shirasaya samurai sword. The three remaining lizard men looked at their fallen comrade, went into a great rage, and attacked Mike. Mike quickly did the same thing with the remaining three as he had done with the first. Suddenly ten more lizard men appear and with them four giant velociraptors. “Ah….crap”, Mike said. He suddenly dashed left through the jungle until he came out into a small opened field.

The figure watched in amazement at what it just saw, in a split second the boy cut off the head of the First lizard man with a strange sword and then did the same thing to the other three. The figure was going to come out when more lizard men appeared with giant velociraptors. It saw the boy ran out into the field that was to the boys left. The figure followed the boy but remained hidden until the time was just right.

Mike turned when he sensed the lizard men were behind him. He barely had time to block the first attack. He cut the lizard man that was wielding a stone sword, in a vertical slash. Black blood sprayed on him and some went into his mouth. As soon as Mike tasted the blood, his heart began to beat very fast. He had to control of his dragon side. He quickly subdued his dragon side and snapped another lizard man’s neck wearing a bronze helmet. He struck down two more lizard men by slashing one in half and stabbing the other in the heart. One of the lizard men lets go one of the velociraptors and attacked Mike. Mike dodged but was scratch on the back by one of its claws. He cried out in pain but he kept on fighting. He dashed at the raptor jump onto its back, placed his blade under the raptors throat, and sliced it. He jumped off its back and was bitten by another raptor that came up behind him. Its teeth sack into is left arm but Mike soon sliced its head off. Damn can’t take much more of this, he thought.

The figured watch as the boy held his own but was quickly alarmed when it was one of the raptors bite the boys left shoulder. Okay now is the time to help, it thought. The figure pulled out a strange bow and knocked an arrow into placed. The figure took aim at the third raptor as it dashed towards the boy and released the arrow.

As the raptor was almost on Mike an arrow came out of know where and sunk straight into the raptors head. Mike looked and saw a person run out from the foliage and attacked the lizard men and the two remaining raptors. He saw four of the lizard men fall to the ground dead with what appeared to indents of punch marks. “I COULD USE HELP!” yelled the stranger. Mike dashed towards the fight, sheathed his sword, and took out his revolver. He slide to a stop and fired at three of the lizard men and at the second raptor.

The stranger heard five-bang sound and then saw three of the lizard men and the second raptor fell to the ground dead with a holes in the three of lizard men heads and two in the second raptor’s head. The strange turned and saw the boy wielding a strange weapon.

Mike quickly put his gun back into its holster and drew his sword sliced off the remaining raptors head. He was covered in blood and he was losing a lot too but he quickly healed the sound with magic. He landed make a small thud sound. He looked up at his savor and said gasping “Th… Thanks”. “Your welcome”, said the strange. Mike realized that the strange was wearing studded gloves, a ragged shirt, short pants, and what appeared to be a native African mask. He also noticed that the stranger was carrying two short swords and a composite bow that was in leather quiver. The stranger took of its mask and said, “My name is Miiko of the southern cat tribe human and your name would be?” “The names Mike and I’m very glad you came when you did or other wise I would have winded up as mince meat”, said Mike. “Well Mike, welcome to Felarya”, Miiko said.

End of Chapter I
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 pm

((alright thought my story is noobish but i still will post it, this is where i start to make it sound bad))

second chapter part one

Chapter II
Felarya: Mireille’s temple

“So Mireille what do you think about those kids that Anna is taking care of?” said the person. “They seem quite happy living with you two”, said a naga called Mireille. “Yeah but they can be a pain sometimes”, said the person who was a naga called Crisis. Mireille laughed at Crisis misfortune. Crisis saw her laugh and gave her an angry look, Mireille stopped laughing when she saw that Crisis was getting mad. “Sorry”, Mireille said apologetically. Crisis eyed Mireille with disbelief but she didn’t worry about it. “So did you find any treasure recently?” asked Crisis. Mireille then looked at Crisis with suspicious eyes. “Why are you asking?” questioned Mireille. Crisis didn’t answer for a few second before saying, “I was just curious of course”.

Mireille stared at Crisis wondering why she was asking. She then said, “I haven’t found anything recently but that won’t stop me from looking”. When it came to looking for treasure, Mireille was determined to get the treasure at all cost and not think about the danger in getting the treasure. Crisis was worried that this habit might get Mireille into deep trouble but she just could not convince Mireille to stop looking for treasure because it was like talking to a brick wall.

“You should worry about your safety when looking for treasure Mireille”, Crisis said. “Hm. Sorry I didn’t hear what you said”, Mireille said. “Nothing, never mind”, Crisis said. She such a duts, Crisis thought to herself. “Please tell what you said”, asked Mireille. “NO!” Crisis said. “PLEASE”, beg Mireille. Crisis didn’t answer. “Well then if not going to talk, then I’ll just have to make you”, said Mireille with a sly smile. That got Crisis attention. “Wha… What do you mean by that?” asked Crisis, who was get nervous. Mireille pulled out what looked like a small feather duster from a pack sitting on the bottom step of the temple, then she said, “If you’re not going to tell me, then I’ll have to make you laugh so hard that you’ll squeal like a pig!” “NOOOOO!” Crisis cried and started to slither away, but Mireille wrap herself around Crisis and began tickling her with the small feather duster. Crisis began to laugh uncontrollably. “No… Please stop…” that was all Crisis could say because she was laugh so hard that tears began to form. “Alright I tell you!” she cried. Mireille smiled while she kept tickling Crisis and said, “What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you over your laughter”. “I’LL TELL YOU!” Crisis cried again.

Mireille stopped tickling Crisis and let her go. Crisis gasped as she tried to catch her breath, she had laughed so hard that she started to sweat. Crisis gave Mireille a dirty look and said, “You’re really an evil person”. Mireille just smiled at Crisis. “So what were you going to tell me Crisis”, Mireille asked. Crisis took in one final breath and let it, and then said, “Please be careful when looking for treasure because you know how some places are cursed”. “I know and I’ll try to be careful”, Mireille said cheerfully. Crisis looked at Mireille and said, “You’re lying aren’t you?” “Yup” Mireille said. “Guess I’ll see you around then”, Crisis said before leaving Mireille at the base of her temple.

Felarya: Miiko and Mike’s position

Mike was stunned at what she just said. Miiko looked down at Mike realized he was making a strange face. “What?” she asked him. “You mean to tell me that I’m in Felarya”, said Mike. “Yep”, she said while smiling. He realized that she looked the same age as him and was slightly taller by three inches. He was going to ask her on how old she was but quickly dismissed the thought. Mike just stared at Miiko for she was the first cat person he had ever seen in real life, he even realized that she had red fur.

Miiko saw him staring at her and asked, “What?” “Well you’re the first cat person I have seen in real life”, he said. “Just to let you know I am a neko meaning cat people okay”, she said back, “And what do you mean in real life?” Her tail twitched with annoyance when she asked Mike the question. “Well I have seen drawings of cat people but they were just drawings”, he explained. “Oh”, said Miiko. “So where are you from Mike”, she asked him. “Well I’m from the planet known as Earth and I’m a half breed to let you know”, he explained. Her ears perked up, now she was curious on what the boy had said. She asked him, “You’re a half breed?” “Yup”, Mike said. “ Well then will you tell me on how you’re a half breed but first let’s get out of this field, it’s too opened spaced and it make me nervous to be in the open”. Mike nodded in agreement. Mike got up and walked over towards Miiko and then the two left the opened field. But little did Mike and Miiko know they were followed by a larger group of lizard men and with them were more giant velociraptors.

The two went back into the jungle and found a safe spot to rest. “Okay now you can tell me why you’re a half breed”, Miiko said. “Sure, just let me get this blood off”, said Mike. “There should be a…” was all she could because she was suddenly blinded by a bright light. When it had disappeared, she blinked a few times and saw that Mike was sitting on a rock while he was holding a cup in his left hand. She also noticed that there was no blood on his clothing at all. “How did you do that?” she asked, amazed at what she was seeing. He only said one word, “magic”. “But you didn’t even say anything”, she quickly said, still amazed. “Well I have always been able to do magic by using my mind and not words, I just use words when I have to do a specific spell but anything else doesn’t require words”, he explained to her. “Now that is amazing”, she said amused.

Mike drank from the cup he was holding and made Miiko jump in surprise when she saw a tail appeared out of no where on Mike. “Y… You have a tail?” she asked. When Mike looked at what Miiko had said and he quickly hid his tail behind his back. “This happens when I’m happy sometimes”, he said quickly. He then said, “And it’s because I’m a half breed. My DNA is made up of three different types of DNA”. “What do you mean three different types of DNA?” she asked. Mike sighed and then said to Miiko, “Well I’m fifty percent dragon, forty percent human, and ten percent of an alien race known as the ancients, but they are also called the Karians”.

A few minutes passed before one of them spoke. “So what were you doing before you came here?” asked Miiko. Mike answered, “Well I has taking my early morning walk before I came here and listening to this”. He pulled out his mp3 player and held it up so that Miiko could get a good look at it. “A what?” she asked. “An mp3, it’s something that we Earthlings have made so that we can listen to music any time we want”, he explained. “How advance is Earth?” she said asking another question. Mike didn’t mind answering questions. He then said while explaining to her, “Well Earth is in the twenty-first century meaning the year 2008 A.D. and our technology has advanced to the point where we can travel through the air in machines known as airplanes, can talk to each other on one continent to the other by something called the internet, and we have traveled to the moon.”

She looked at Mike in disbelief. Then the two heard a ringing sound. Mike quickly pulled out his cell phone and answered it. “Mike are *static* there”, said the voice. “CLAIRE! ARE YOU THERE CLAIRE?” Mike said quickly, he tried hear Claire but there was too much static. Miikos ears were twitching because of the static she was hearing. “Where are *static*? Your *static* up”, said Claire. “I’m on Felarya! CLAIRE? CLAIRE!” Mike yelled but he had lost her. “DAMIT!” he cried. His tail twitched with anger.

“Who was that?” Miiko asked who was concerned. “That was Claire, my partner”, he said becoming extremely worried. “Why don’t you tell me about her okay”, she suggested. Mike looked at her but then sighed. “Okay”, he said.

Planet Earth and? Planet Drakia: Continent of Draceyia

“*static* Felarya!” was all Claire could get from Mike before she lost his signal. At least he’s okay, she thought. Claire was standing in a hallway that looked out onto the capital city of Draceyia. She looked out at the city and then said to herself, “You best be alive when I find you Mike or else”.

Claire was on the continent of Dracia that was hidden by a mist that was in the center of a lake located in the middle of a small island located in the Pacific Ocean.

Suddenly a person clad in what appeared to be star wars clone armor walked towards Claire. “Mam, what should we do?” asked the person. Claire sighed and then turned to the trooper. The trooper’s name was Rick and he was wearing dark blue armor which had yellow strips and spots on it. Claire then said, “We’re going to find out where Felarya is”. She walked off to the universal map room with Rick trailing behind her.

They enter the map room and saw that three other troopers were there waiting. They stood up and saluted Claire. “MAM!” they said at once. “Ad ease men”, she said. One of the troopers asks Claire, “So do we know where the sarge is?” The trooper that asked Claire was called John by the others. He wore green armor that had orange spots and strips. “He’s on a planet called Felarya”, she said. “Never heard of it”, said the trooper wearing the black and red armor whose name is Mark. “Neither have I”, said Claire. “Luke bring up the holo map will you”, she said to the trooper wearing the tan and gray armor. “Yes mam”, Luke said. He brought up the map and began searching for Felarya.

“Found it”, said Luke. A few moments later the map zoomed in on the location of Felarya. Felarya was located in a system somewhere the Alpha Centaury cluster. “The system is called Kalkrin”, he said. “So then that’s where we’re going to head to then”, Claire said. “But mam, the system is on the other side of the galaxy”, protested John. “Well then I guess you best prepare for the journey there soldier”, said Claire with a mock tone and then said, “You have Two hours to get ready. We’ll meet at the Aegis. If anyone as any question” The troopers shook their heads. “Good then, MOVE OUT!” she ordered. “YES MAM!” The troopers said as one.

((grrr, damn chapter is too long, have to split it up into two parts))
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 pm

second chapter, part two

Claire walked out of the map room and headed towards the elevator that led to docking bay 11048. A special ship was docked in that hanger. She entered the elevator, went down towards the hanger, and exited the elevator.

Claire went to the special ship known as the Aegis. Mike had found it on Dracia, being sold by a junk dealer. He bought the ship and went to look for its old crew; found the old crew of the Aegis on different planets and was made the captain of the Aegis when he explained to. The Aegis has three engines one in the back and two located on the wings so that the two engines could move the ship to avoid incoming fire and to land. The Aegis had several weapon systems, two large beam cannons located at the connection point of the wings; five missile silos, one located on the rear, two located in the front, one on the left side, and one on the right side; and six gun turrets, one located on the top, two in the rear, one on the bottom, and two in the front. The ship had two parts to it, one part came off in the front to act like a ship on water, it also acted like a hanger that can hold two fighters and the cockpit is also located in this part; and the second part was the main part of the ship which was the ship itself.

Claire walk towards the hatch just as someone was walking out. She could hear noise coming from inside the Aegis. The persons name was Jack. He looked like he was in his forties. He had brown hair and brown eyes and a small gotie. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, a white shirt, long blue jeans, and a pair of nicky shoes.

“Hey Jake, what’s going on?” She asked Jack. Jack sighed and then said, “Hey, it’s just Amanda and Peter getting into a fight again”. “Well tell them to stop because we’re going the Felaryan system”, said Claire. “The Kalkrin system?” he asked, “but it’s that one of the systems that was part of the Universal War”. “Yeah it was”, she said. “So why are we going there?” he said asking another question. “Because Mike is there!” she answered and by the tone of her voice she was getting annoyed. Jack noticed this and stopped asking her questions. He sighed and then said, “So when do we leave?” “In two hours and get everything together, I want everything prepared before we leave”, ordered Claire. “Alright then, guess I best tell the others to get ready then”, said Jack. “Good”, Claire said before walking off to her quarters.

Jack walked back up the ramp and barely dodged an item that looked like a plant pot. Jack walked across the room while many items were being thrown from the left side of the room and entered the lift that went to the cockpit. So Mike actually went missing huh, he thought. Jack walked out of the lift and entered the cockpit and asked the person sitting in the pilot’s seat a question. “I take it that she’s still mad?” Jack asked the person. “Oh yeah, she’s still mad, did you see the stuff she was throwing at Peter and who were you talking to?” asked the pilot. “Yeah I noticed and I was talking to Claire. Apparently we have to get ready to leave, and I need everyone on this ship to prepare”, said Jack, “Oh and Nathan we’re heading to the Kalkrin system in the Alpha Centaury cluster”. Nathan didn’t say anything but enter the systems name into the onboard computer. “Okay that’s done, now the only thing to do is to get everything ready and to stop the fight between Amanda and Peter”, Nathan said.

Jack went out of the cockpit as Nathan was getting the ship ready, entered the lift, and went down to the area where Amanda and Peter should still be fighting in. This time when Jack walked out of the lift, he got hit in the head by a shampoo bottle that was thrown across the room. Jack rubbed spot where he got hit at and said with a calm voice, “okay everybody we have a new assignment and it’s a search and rescue mission”. The fighting stop and the rest of the crew looked in Jacks direction. Peter asked Jack while still holding a long, flat piece cardboard that he was using as a shield, “So who’s the unlucky fellow this time?” “Mike”, answered Jack. Everybody just stared at him when he said Mike’s name. “You got to be kidding me”, said a girl sitting in on the couch with a cup of sake. “No, I’m afraid not Jill, but I really don’t know all the details except for his location”, Jack said but went quiet for several minutes before Amanda asked, “So where is he?”

Jack stayed quiet for one more minute but then said, “He’s in the Alpha Centaury cluster in a system known as the Kalkrin system”. “Isn’t that the system where that war took place?” asked a boy whose name Ben who was hiding behind a chair was trying to not get hit by Amanda. “Yes it is”, said Jack while he sat down on the couch next to Jill. Jill poured Jack a small glass of sake. Peter then asked Jack, “So when do we leave?” “In two hours tops”, he answered before he took a drink from his glass. “Well then lets get every prepared and ready”, said Amanda whose mood suddenly changed when she heard the news then she walked down the hall to the bedrooms. “Wait for me Amanda”, said Peter as he chased after Amanda. Jill leaned over to Jack and whispered in his ear, “You think that those two were siblings”. “Well they have been married for five years now”, Jack whispered back.

Ben sat in the chair he had hidden behind and said, “So… is Felarya a nice place?” “Never been there but I have heard stories that it’s a place that only the bravest people go”, said Jack. Ben gulped and then said, “Guess we’ll find out won’t we?” “Guess so”, Jack said before he finished his drink and went to the cargo bay to prepare everything.

Two Hours Later…

“Is everything ready to go?” asked Claire. John looked up from the check list and said, “Everything is ready mam”. “Okay next stop Alvera asteroid colony”, said Nathan as he grabbed the wheel and launched the Aegis. The Aegis lifted from the ground and hovered there as the bay doors opened. As soon as the bay doors were fully opened, Nathan shouted, “OKAY AND HERE WE GO!” He pushed the throttle forward and the Aegis flew out of the hanger and towards the Vel’Den system in the Ogamma cluster.

Felarya: Mike and Miiko’s position

“Wow now that is some story”, said Miiko who was sitting on a log across from Mike. Mike had just finished telling Miiko about how he meet Claire and what has happened in the nine years that they have been together. Mike took a drink from his cup and finally said, “Yeah some story and now I’m in another dimension that has giants”. He took another sip from his cup; Miiko was curious in what he was drinking and on what happened to the blood that was on him. “What happened to the blood that was on you?” she asked. “I’m drinking it”, he said with a smile. “WHAT!!!” Miiko cried. “I have to in order to satisfy my dragon side”, he said while he was still smiling. Miiko just looked at Mike and noticed that there were markings on his right arm that looked like scales.

“You have markings on your arm”, she said to Mike. Mike looked at his right arm and said, “Those markings would happen to be my scales which turn to skin when my true appearance doesn’t show”. “What do you mean your true appearance?” she asked. Instead of answering, Mike put the cup down and scales began to appear on his right arm, the left side of his face, and on both of his legs. Miiko stared at what she was seeing; she then noticed a mark on Mike’s right hand. “If your wondering about this mark then I’ll tell you that it is a curse mark”, he said. “Wha… What do you mean by a curse mark?” asked Miiko; she was now getting scared and her tail rapped around her waist. “This mark indicates that I have one of the three of the divine dragons”, he answered. “What do you mean by one of the three divine dragons?” she asked him. “I’m afraid I can’t tell you because I am forbidden to tell anyone about them”, he said with a sigh. Soon his scales turned back to skin but his tail did not disappear.

Several long minutes passed as both of them sat in silence. “Guess you have a lot of secrets uh”, said Miiko who just stared at the ground between her feet. Mike didn’t move for a moment but then said, “Yeah I do but if I told anyone these secrets, then they wouldn’t look at me the same way again”. “I have a hard time believing on what I just saw, but it nothing compared to what I seen here”, she said.

Just then an arrow whizzed by them, startling them. They turned to see where the arrow had come from and saw twenty-five lizard men and with them ten raptors. “Not again!” the two cried. One of the lizard men wielding a bronze battle axe, charged at Mike and Mike answered back with his sword. The two clashed together but Mike pulled out his dagger and stabs the Lizard man in the heart. The lizard man’s eyes went wide and then fell to the ground dead, grabbed the axe and threw at one of the raptors. The axe struck the raptor on the far right side in the neck and fell to the ground never to move again. He looked over at Miiko and saw that she was fighting two lizard men at once but turned back and barely had time to dodge another lizard man, this time wielding a broad sword. This has to end now but how, he thought. Just then one thought came to his mind. That’s it but I have to get Miiko away from here, he thought and then he cut the lizard man wielding the broad sword, in half.

While Mike was fighting the lizard man with the broad sword, Miiko was fighting two lizard men but quickly subdued one carrying a mace by stabbing it in the neck and then sliced off the second lizard man’s head with both her swords. She then heard Mike cry out, “HEY SCALELYS!” All the lizard men looked at Mike who then said, “Does your mother kiss you with that face or were you just born with it?” Mike then ran north and then yelled to Miiko, “GET OUT OF HERE!” Then all of the lizard men and even the raptors chased after Mike.

Miiko just stared at Mike as he left then did what she was told; she ran towards the northern cat tribe village.

Mike ran and called forth the power of Twilight. Rings started to form around both his arms. He could hear the lizard men and the raptors behind him. Once he sensed that Miiko was at a safe distance he turned and faced his pursuers. Both the lizard men and the raptors stopped and started to walk towards Mike, but they didn’t notice that he had strange rings floating around his arms. Mike tilted his head down slightly so that his face was covered by his hat, raised both arms up to his chest, and then said only two words in a low voice, “data oblivion”. His arm then suddenly began to glow bright with gold and then the place where his pursuers were was soon filled with a bright light and then they were gone.

The rings disappeared on his arms and stopped glowing. Mike passed out and fell to the ground. Several minutes later he was dragged off by someone or something.

End of chapter II
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm

((this where i act lazy and make my story sound bad...well maybe not))

Chapter III
Felarya: Miiko’s position

Miiko kept on running. “Stupid! You should have stayed and helped”, she said to herself. She swore to herself that she would find Mike but first she had to get to the northern neko tribe.

She ran for what seemed like twenty minutes and then she stopped by a tree to catch her breath. Suddenly she smelled the hint of rotten wood. She ran in the direction of the smell and saw what was left of the northern neko tribe’s village. She walked towards one of the ruined buildings and put her hand on one of the support beams. “Can’t believe the village is gone”, she said to herself. She could also smell the faint scent of nagas but she could tell that the scent was at least a month old. ~Guess this is why we haven’t heard from them~, she thought. She sighed and walked south back towards her village but she was unaware that she was being watched by a naga. “My, my; what do we have here”, the naga said to itself.

Vel’Den system: Aegis

“Mam, there’s a message coming in. It’s from general McCann. Should I patch it through?” asked Nathan. “Do it”, said Claire. “General Claire we need your help in the Ovan system”, said the voice of McCann over the intercom. “What kind of help do you need General?” she asked him. “We are under attack by Dark Karian forces and we need back up as soon as we can get it. Over and out”, McCann said with a calm voice. “Nathan did you hear that?” she asked Nathan. “Yes mam I did. Hold on everybody we’re heading towards the Ovan system”, he said turning the throttle right. ~Sorry Mike but McCann needs us more than you do. Just please be okay when we find you~, she thought to herself.

The Aegis veered right and then jumped towards the Ovan system.

“At least we’re going to see some new things on Felarya”, said John. “So do you think you can catch more fish then me?” Mark asked him. “You bet I can Mark”, he said with a sly smile.

Just then, the door leading to the cockpit open and Rick walked out with Luke. “Slight change in plans Zeta, the Aegis has been ordered to assist the Phoenix which came under attack by Dark Karian forces”, said Rick. “Good because I’m dying to shoot some of the clanckers that they have”, said Mark with a delighted and somewhat creepy smile. “You really scare me sometimes Mark”, said John who backed away from Mark a little. “Cut the chatter you two”, said Luke who had sat down on a small crate and opened his data pad. “So, when do we get to fight?” asked Mark. Rick just stared at him and said, “When we get the signal”.

Felarya: southeast of the fairy kingdom

“So what are we going to do with this human, elder?” said a voice. “We’re not going to eat him that for sure, but it is strange though”, said another voice, “he has scales instead of skin”. “Is he a demon?” said the first voice. “Don’t know, we’ll have to ask him when he wakes”, said the second voice. “LOOK!” a third voice yelled. Mike stirred, woke up with a start, and sat up quickly covered in sweat. “Take it easy there human”, said a naga that was looming over him. “WH… Where am I?” asked Mike.

He suddenly scooted back very fast and hit a wall with his back. He couldn’t believe what was in front of him; nagas and to make it matters worse he even saw more nagas outside of what appeared to be a giant hut. ~Okay why am I surrounded by three nagas and more importantly why am I in a village full of nagas? ~ Mike thought. He realized that he was surrounded by one male naga and two female nagas. “Calm down human we’re not going to hurt you”, said the naga that looked to be the village elder. Mike stared at the naga in disbelief and said, “I’m supposed to believe you”. “You still have to heal and both your arms are in bad shape”, said the village elder. Mike tried to move his arms but he realized that they were disabled.

He smiled and then cracked both his arms. The three nagas stared at Mike at what he was doing to his arms. He cracked his arms enough to make them start working again. “A real pain to do this but it is a benefit I suppose”, he said. The third naga asked Mike, “How did you do that?” “I’m a half breed and it also explains the scales on by body too”, Mike answered. “So you’re not a demon then?” said the third naga. “May don’t be so rude”, the village elder said to the third naga named May. “I don’t mind at all and I think I’ll be going now”, said Mike who started to get up. May plucked Mike from the ground and held him in the air. “What the heck are you doing?” cried Mike as he hung above the ground by May’s hand. “I’m afraid it’ll be dangerous if you go out in the night because there are worse things than nagas that come out during the night”, said May. Mike saw that it was already getting dark from his view and then he tuned his ears to the sounds outside the village and heard the cries and wails of creatures that he had never heard before. He sighed and then said, “Okay I’ll stay for the night but please put me down”. May nodded and then put him down on the ground.

“Jolil get a cage so that he won’t get eaten by the others”, May said to the second female naga whose name was Jolil. She nodded and then slithered away to find a cage. “Why do I need to be in a cage?” Mike asked May. “So that you won’t get eaten”, she answered. “But if you wake up tomorrow and see me in a cage won’t you try to eat me”, he said. “You’re not going to be hanging anywhere and I’ll try not to eat”, she said with a smile. The way she said it and her smile, which made Mike’s left eye twitch. The village elder looked at May and decided to leave the hut to do some things around the village.

A few moments later, Jolil came into the hut with a small cage with padding in it. “Here you go May”, she said while handing the cage to May. Jolil left the hut and May placed the cage on the ground. “This is what you’ll be sleeping in for tonight”, she said. Mike eyed the cage with annoyance. May saw this and said, “it’s this or”. “I’ll take the cage”, interrupted Mike. He got into the cage, pulled a blanket from his jacket and then pulled out his mp3 player and started listening to it. May looked at Mike and at what he was holding in his hand. “It’s something from my world that is very advanced in technology”, he said before she could ask. “I was just curious about what it was but it doesn’t matter”, she said. She coiled herself around the cage and began humming. Mike noticed at what she was doing but he didn’t care at all, because he was going to focus on sleeping and then he put his mp3 back into his right pocket. He folded his blanket into a temporary pillow and laid down, he then place his hat over his eyes and went to sleep. When May noticed that he fell to sleep, she pressed the cage against her stomach and went to sleep.

Felarya: Half mile away from Crisis’s cave

Miiko found a place that would be safe from the predators of the night. ~ I hope you’re okay Mike ~, she thought to herself. She then felt something in her shirt. She found out it was the apple that Mike had given her while he was telling her about Claire and how they had met. ~ It’s better than nothing I suppose~, she thought. She took a bite of the apple and quickly took another and another. It was the tastiest fruit she had ever eaten. She devoured the whole apple and then said to herself, “guess Earth must be a beautiful place to have such sweet and bitter fruit”. She yawned, curled up into a ball, and fell to sleep. The naga that was watching her decided to follow her in the morning. Now the naga wanted to go to sleep and did in a couple of minutes.

“Hm, I just can’t understand this language”, Mireille said. She tried to decipher a wall that was actually a door. She had checked every book on ancient languages but no luck. “If only I could find someone that could read this language”, she said with a sigh. She tried to decipher it again to day but came up with nothing. She was getting annoyed at the door but she could do nothing to open it. She would have to try to find someone that would help her and maybe have the person as a snack afterward. She went to the holding room and found only one human. The human tried to make a run for it but she quickly grabbed him and lifted him up over her mouth. She was tired and did not feel like playing with him, so she just dropped him into her mouth and swallowed him. She felt him go down her throat and into her stomach, she then felt him fight to escape his fleshy prison. She then went back to the bedchamber to sleep. She fell asleep within a few minutes with her food still fighting to get out of her stomach. She did not noticed that one of the objects that looked like a soul containment stone in her treasure room has glowing red and black.

Felarya: southeast naga village

Mike woke when heard a rumbling sound close to his head. He put his hat back on his head and realized that it was dark in the cage that he was sleeping in. ‘lightara’, he chanted. A small orb of light appeared in mid air and made things easy to see. Mike then realized that May must have wrapped herself around the cage, he also noticed that he saw staring right at her stomach, which was the source of the rumbling noise. “…, I’m going back to bed”, he said. He canceled the spell and went back to sleep.

Ten minutes later…

May woke up and yawed. She uncoiled herself from the cage. She could see that Mike was fast asleep. “I really shouldn’t do this”, she said quietly. Her stomach rumbled for food. “Then again, he is the only food in here. Well can’t let an easy meal pass”, she said deciding to eat him for breakfast.

She opened the cage and grabbed Mike while he was still asleep. She then placed Mike over her mouth. As May opened her mouth and started to lower him closer, suddenly Mike let go of a small orb and let it fall into May’s mouth. She coughed as the orb landed in the back of her throat and swallowed it. “There you should be full until the afternoon”, he said while he was hanging from May’s hand. “What did you drop into my mouth?” she asked while she was regaining her breath. “That was a special piece of food that makes you full and gives you the essential nutrients that you need for the day”, he explained. May brought him close to her face so that she could see him up close. “I wasn’t really going to eat you”, she said to him with an annoyed voice. “Well I heard you say that I was the only food around here”, he recited what she had said earlier. “I was only joking”, she said. “Sure you were”, he said with a touch of sarcasm.

May place Mike back on the ground and then said, “it wont’ be easy taking you out of the village and when you are out of the village I suspect one of us will try to make a meal out of you”. “So then how do you plan on getting out of the village so that no one else in this village will have me as a snack?” Mike said. May just smiled at him. “I have bad feeling about this now”, he said. May place her hand down on the ground and said, “Jump on”. He sighed and got onto May’s hand. She closed her hand around him gently and lifted him up in front of her face. “I am really not liking to where this is going”, Mike said. She just laughed at what he just said. “I’m not going to eat you silly”, she said. She lifted up what looked like a very small but tall cage on a metal cord. “Another cage?” he said in disgust. She then placed Mike in the cage and closed it. “I am extremely not liking to where this is leading to”, he said with a disgust tone.

“It is only an hour before the sunrises so most of us are still asleep, meaning I can take you out of the village now and you won’t end up as a meal later on” she told him. He gave her a look and said, “You still have not told me why I am in this cage”. Instead of answer, May lifted the cage over her mouth and places it in her mouth. “I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!” shout Mike. He opened his mind to May’s mind and said; ~ I knew you were going to eat me! I just knew it! ~ Well the cage you are in is protected by magic so that I won’t be able to digest you or the cage~, she said with her mind. She closed her mouth and moved the cage to the back of her mouth. She then swallowed the cage and felt it go down to her throat and into her stomach. May attached the other end of the cord to a small metal ring on one of her back molars and went outside the hut.

Mike just starred at the inside of May’s stomach and then said to her with his mind, ~I guess this is your plan on getting me out of the village~. ~ Yes it is and I heard Jolil say that if you wanted to stay she would have been glad to keep you~, she said laughed. The cage moved a little as she laughed. ~Please just get out of the village and out of your stomach okay, he said with an annoyed voice.

end of part one of two of chapter three

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Twenty minutes later…

~Okay we’re at least half a mile away from the village~, she told him. ~good now get me out of your stomach please~, he said. The cage started to move as it began moving up towards May’s mouth. The cage moved up her throat and landed on her tongue. Mike who covered in saliva, he saw her mouth open and the cage moved forward as she pulled it out of her mouth. She unhooked the cord from her tooth and placed the cage on the ground. Mike got out of it and fell to the ground. “Fresh air, Oh sweet jungle fresh air”, he gratefully said while lying on the ground. “It wasn’t that bad being in my stomach was it?” she asked. He just looked at her and noticed that she was quite beautiful, for she had long black hair, dark blue eyes and gold colored scales. “I am grateful that you helped me out”, he said standing up. “You’re welcome, so where are you going to go now?” May asked. “Don’t know but I am getting a strange feeling that there is something here that is showing itself, but where this feeling is I have to find out”, he said.

“Guess this is it then”, she said. “Yeah it is, but who knows maybe we’ll meet again one day”, he said with a cheerful tone. “Until we meet again”, May said extending her hand to Mike. He saw this and instead of accepting her hand, he ran over to her and gave her a huge. She smiled and gave him a huge back but was more like a very giant bear huge. Mike backed away and then said, “Well see ya”. “Bye”, she answered.

Mike took his sword and his gun out from his jacket, and placed them back into position. He then started towards the fairy kingdom. May watched him go and went back towards the village. “He reminds me of someone that was here long ago”, she said to herself.

Felarya: half mile away from Crisis's cave

Miiko woke when the sun rose above the jungle foliage. She suddenly heard something moving. The scent of naga reached her. Not good, she thought. Before she could make a run for it, she was lifted up from the ground by a giant tail into the air and was placed a few inches from the face of the naga Crisis. “What do we have here?” Crisis said. “PUT ME DOWN!” Miiko cried. “Sorry can’t do that because I am getting hungry and you’ll fill me up nicely”, Crisis said with an evil grin.

Just as Crisis was about to eat Miiko someone shout, “CRISIS!” “What do you think you are doing?” said another naga coming into view. “I was just about to have breakfast Anna”, Crisis said cheerfully. “Put her down”, Anna who was in a bad mood. Crisis, who was not willing to get Anna in more of a bad mood, put the neko down on the ground but still kept her tail wrapped around the neko. As soon as Miiko was on the ground, she started to cry and both nagas saw this. Anna who was mad suddenly asked the neko, “Why are you crying?” “If my life is going to end then it was all meaningless”, she said while tears were streaming down her face. “What do you mean meaningless?” said Crisis who was now concerned, she then unwrapped Miiko.

Miiko decided to tell both nagas on what had happened, “Yesterday I met someone named Mike. He was attacked by a small group of lizard men with velociraptors in a small field. He fought them with a strange sword; he held his own but was ambushed by one of the raptors. He was going to die but I saved him. I attacked the rest of the lizard men and raptors, and then I heard five loud thunder sounds. Three of the lizard men and the fourth raptor fell to the ground dead with holes in their heads. I turned and saw that Mike was wielding a strange gun. He then killed off the last raptor and put both weapons back into their sheaths. He thanked me and he was surprised that he was on Felarya. I told him that we should find a safe place to rest. He agreed and we went back into the jungle. He said he was a half dragon and half human…” Wait this boy is a half breed?” interrupted Crisis. “Yes he is a half breed and as I was saying. We then heard this strange sound and he took out some strange object. Someone by the name of Claire yelled out to him from the object. He tried to answer back but there was this buzzing sound coming from the object. He yelled her name but there was no answer, so he put the object back into his left pocket. He told that Claire was his dragon partner, but the story he told on how they met is very long so I won’t tell you. We were then attacked by a larger group of lizard men with even more raptors; they attacked so we fought back. Suddenly I heard Mike insult both the lizard men and the raptors. I saw him run north and he then told me to get away from the fight. I did what he said and now I don’t even know if he is still alive. I wish I could just see him one more time”, she said and began to cry again.

Both Anna and Crisis felt sorry for the poor girl. Anna then whispered to Crisis, “let’s try to cheer her up and then let her go okay”. “Okay”, Crisis said agreeing. “Cheer up; I’m sure you’ll meet him again. But you can’t cry about him now”, Anna said with a motherly tone. Miiko stopped crying and got up. “I know what I need to do”, she said with renewed confidence. “Really?” said Crisis. Miiko nodded and said, “I’m going to find Mike” “That’s great”, Anna said. “Come on Crisis lets head back”, she said heading back towards Crisis’s cave. Crisis looked at Miiko one last time and followed Anna back to her cave. Miiko started headed towards Mireille’s temple hoping to find Mike there. ~ well Mike I am going to hunt you down until I find you ~ she thought.

Felarya: quarter mile from the fairy kingdom

“Man is there no end to these bugs”, Mike said. He had stumbled onto a hornet base. He took out on what appeared to be a DC-19 and fired it at the hornets that were chasing him. ~ Okay I have killed at least twenty but there are still a hundred so left~ he thought. He kept heading towards the fairy kingdom unknowingly while fighting the hornets. He jump off a branch and spinned in the air shooting at the hornets. Ten hornets fell out of the air dead. Mike landed on the ground and started running the rest of twenty yards towards the fairy kingdom.

Three minutes later…

When the hornets stopped following him, Mike stopped and decides to sit down on the ground to rest. ~ wonder why they stopped chasing me~ he thought. He took out his cantina and began drinking from it. He was unaware that the queen of the fairy kingdom was looming over him.

He suddenly sensed her and tried to get away, but he was plucked from the ground by a giant hand. “LET ME GO!” he shouted. “My, what a handsome young boy I have in my grasp”, said the fairy queen. He looked up and saw the giant face of the fairy queen. She smiled at her helpless prey. “You must be the queen here I guess”, he said. “I am, call me Nemyra and who might you be”, she said with a cheerful tone. “The names Mika and I’m the only dragon half breed here”, he answered. He suddenly vanished and appeared in front of the fairy queen. Nemyra was amazed at this boy. He was standing in mid air with his feet completely flat like he was standing on something. “I noticed that you amazed, who wouldn’t. My magic and power is something that is close to the four great divine beings”, he said with a smile. “So what exactly are you?” she said looking straight at him. He was just five feet away from her face. “I am a half dragon but I’m also ten percent ancient. The ancients are a race of beings that watch every thing in the universe, and you’re looking at the new king of the ancients”, he said with a menacing grin. “Well king of the ancients, I’m afraid that you won’t be leaving this place because you are on my menu for the day”, Nemyra said.

She was about to use some magic when Mike suddenly vanished. She felt the flat part of a blade on the back of her neck. “You should not underestimate me”, he whispered. He had somehow got on her left shoulder and next to her ear with his sword flat against the back of her neck. “What do you want?” she asked, her cheerful tone was gone and now she was getting angry. “Let me leave this place and I’ll guaranty you that you’ll have the tastiest food that you have ever eaten”, he said into her ear. He lifted his left hand and out of nowhere ten giant roasted boars appeared on the ground in front of Nemyra. She eyed the food and said, “How did you do that?” “With magic mortal”, he said with an authority in his voice. “Who are you calling mortal”, she said with anger in her voice. She tried to grab him but he disappeared again. “When I mean by mortal, I mean those who can die. I am immortal meaning that I can never die and can’t be touched by death nor by time and space”, he said while his voice sounded like it was come from every direction. She picked up one of the boars and dropped in into her mouth. She swallowed it whole and was surprised that it was actually delicious.

Mike watched the fairy queen eat the roasted boars from a safe height above her. He sighed and went in the direction of the strange presence he kept feeling.

He landed on the ground outside the fairy kingdom. He decided to map out the area to find out where he was. He took out what appeared to be some kind of machine. “Activate drone Glados”, he said. The machine came to life and hover above his hand. “Go into the atmosphere and map out the entire area. Drones two through five will map out the planet”, he said. “Affirmative”, said the drone with a female voice. He took out four more drones, placed them on the ground and activated them. “Drones two through five, you are to map out the entire planet”, he ordered. The drones flew up into the atmosphere and went out in all directions. “Glados I need you to stay in this area to keep track of my movements okay”, he said. “Understood”, she said.

Ten minutes later…

“Map complete”, said Glados. Mike took out what looked like a black screen. The screen suddenly lit up and showed a map of the area he was in. “Great this is exactly the same map that is on devaintart back on Earth”, he said. “I’m picking up two nagas, one neko, and a small group of kids, one of them seems to be in a coma”, she said. “Great, this is just great. I happen to end up in the same time period where the story called the land of giants takes place”, he said with annoyance. “I’m also picking up another neko heading towards a temple”, she said. He zoomed on the map on the neko, which turned out to be Miiko. “She’s alive, thank goodness. Glados kept track of her”, he said. “Understood”, she said.

“Okay, looks like I’ll have to avoid a lizard men base that is at least twenty miles northeast from here and then it looks like I’ll have to try to move around the giant tree which I guess is also Crisis’s home. Once I have done those tow things, I’ll be able to catch up to Miiko in no time”, he said with a smile. He started heading towards the lizard men base to decide on how it would be best to avoid it.

“Guess I’ll go hunting”, Mireille said. She had not gone hunting in three days. She put on a special shirt that could hold cages in certain areas. She went outside the temple with a small cage at hand. She then sensed a small group of humans by the river.

She quietly moved to the river and stopped by a giant tree. She hid the cage from site and climbed up the tree. She saw about ten humans in the area. Six were at the shallow river and four were heading towards her temple. “I heard that there is treasure some where in that temple up there”, said one of humans. “They’re not going to get any of my treasure”, Mireille said in a quiet voice. She climbed down the tree and quickly moved ahead of the four humans as quietly as she could. She moved into a position so that she could grab all four with her mouth at once. She waited as they moved by. Before they reached the steps, Mireille grab all four at once with her mouth. She decided to play with them for a bit. She felt with her tongue that three of them were females and the fourth was a male. She opened her mouth a little, felt the male try to escape but she quickly grabbed him with her tongue and drew him back inside her mouth. The three females tried to move around her jaw but she moved them back behind her jaw. She savored their flavor and pushed them against the roof of her mouth.

She decided to capture the others and swallow the four that were already in her mouth. She sucked on them to get every last bit of their delicious flavor and swallowed them. They tried desperately to escape her throat but it was too late for Mireille’s throat was already pulling them down towards her stomach. She felt them struggle in her throat as they moved down towards her stomach. They entered her stomach and began to desperately to escape their fleshy prison. She placed her hand on her stomach to feel them struggle. She enjoyed the feeling of her prey trying desperately to escape their doomed fate. She went back to the river to capture the others for later.

She moved to a spot where she can grab all six if them with her tail. “Did you see where they went”, said the human with the glasses. “No, but I heard they were going to the temple up there”, said the human with the strange hat. They all got together in one group and before they could walks two feet, a large black and red tail constricted them. “That temple up there happens to be mine humans”, said Mireille starring down at her captives. “Let us go”, said the glasses wearing human. Instead of answering the human, she moved them into the cage that she had hidden close by the river. “You can’t do this to use and do you know who we are?” he demanded. “Mmm, how about NO, and I don’t care who you are because you’re my captives and my prey”, she said while picking up the cage. She moved the cage into her shirt and placed it right in front of her stomach. The cage hung from one of many special hooks that keeps many of the cages in her shirt in place.

The group in the cage could hear the yells and scream of the four humans that were trapped inside the giant naga’s stomach. “You’re a monster”, said the human that looked like a girl in her early teens. “Thank you”, said Mireille with a cheerful tone. She moved up the steps and went into the holding chamber. She unhooked the cage from inside her shirt and place it down on the floor. They group saw that the entrance to the room was block by a high wall so that they could not escape. She opened the cage and tilted it so that everyone in it would fall on the ground. When everybody was out of the cage, Mireille place the cage back in her shirt and said, “Welcome to your new home humans”. They looked around and saw what looked like a hole in the wall that was guessed to be close to the ground on the other side.

One of them attempted to climb through the hole. Mireille saw this but did not do anything because the ground on her side was very far below from the hole. She placed her body right in front of the hole. The human ran right into her stomach and fell backwards onto the ground. She bent low so that she could see inside the hole. The human looked at her and ran back to the other side. She giggled as the human jumped out of the hole and ran towards the others. She picked up a rock and placed it firmly into outside part of the hole that was on her side. She picked up a medium sized basket of food and dumped the food on the floor in front of the group. “This will be your food for next few days”, she said with a smile. She left the area and went back towards the human campsite to look for any treasure that they had.

End of Chapter III

end of part two of two of chapter three
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm

((okay now this is the chapter where i foo bar the story and make things stupid))

Chapter IV: the cursed one awakens

The group looked around their new home. Some of them began to have lunch and went over to the pile of food. There was an assortment of food from fruits to vegetables to meat. The human with the glasses looked at the wall carefully and came across and old text he had seen before. “It can’t be”, he said, his glasses slid down to the front of his nose. “What can’t be what?” asked a familiar voice. He quickly spun around and came face to face with the naga Mireille. She had just come back from the human camp and had dumped all their stuff into the holding room. “This text I’ve seen it before”, he said not caring that Mireille was behind him. “Really?” she said. Now she was curious so she slid into the area where her prisoners were.

Everyone in the room went to far right wall away from the naga. The only one that stayed put was the human with the glasses. “I forgot to introduce myself since you didn’t give me a chance to tell you my name”, said the human. “Okay but first my name is Mireille”, she said with a smile. “And I’m Professor Hendricks and it is an honor to meet a naga for the first time”, he said. “Well it is nice to meet you professor and now what can you tell me about this text”, she said. “Well this happens to be Dark Ancient”, Hendrick said. “Dark ancient, what are they?” Mireille asked. “They were a race of beings that fought against their bother race the Ancients. The two races fought and started what was known as the Great Universal War. No one knows what happened after the war but it is said that this planet was one of a few that were actually part of it”, he explained. “Well what does the text say?” she asked.

“It says ‘During the great war, a giant dark machina landed in the jungles of Felarya, followed by a giant white machina that landed in the seas of Felarya. The two fought in a region that later became known as the Great Desolate Lands. During the battle the white machina suddenly attacked its own people and the dark machina tried to save both its people and the white machine’s people. The white machina was driven back into the ocean by its own people and the dark machina and was sealed under a temple that rests in the darkest region of the ocean. When the king of both races returns to Felarya, the white one shall wake again and begin its tyranny again. Only the king can wake the dark machina from its slumber and destroy the white machina from ravaging the planet into oblivion’, that’s all it says”, said Hendrick who sat down on the ground. He didn’t even realize that he had sat down on the tip of Mireille’s tail. “That’s all it says? … Um you’re sitting on my tail”, Mireille said. “Oh, sorry and yes that’s all it says”, he said getting up so that Mireille could move her tail. She looked at the others and said to Hendrick, “The others aren’t really liking me I guess” “Guess not but after all you did eat four of my students”, he said. Mireille had completely forgotten about the four humans that she had eaten. She could still feel them lying inside, waiting for their demise. “I’ll let them go now”, she said. “That would be nice”, he said agreeing with her.

The four humans that were inside of Mireille’s stomach suddenly felt her stomach move and somehow found themselves in her mouth. Mireille lowered her head to the ground and opened her mouth while sticking out her tongue. The four humans ran out of her mouth and to the others. She closed her mouth but kept her head on the ground to look at Hendrick directly. “Sorry about eating your students but I was afraid that they were going to steal some of my treasure”, she said apologetically. “I understand because I have met a few creatures that would do anything to protect their treasure”, he said. Mireille picked up her head and went back into the corridor.

When she did, she coiled the end of her tail around Hendrick and said, “I want you to look at something for me” “That is fine with me”, he said. She placed him on her right shoulder and went to the door that she could not read earlier. She brought her left hand up to her right shoulder. Hendrick jumped onto her hand and she brought him close to the wall so that he could read it. “I’m afraid that the only one who could read this is my friend named Mike but I did hear form Claire that he is here on Felarya somewhere”, he said. “So you can’t read this but this Mike can”, she said. “Yes but I’m guessing since that I can’t read this door, you’ll probably eat me is that correct”, he said. She was surprised by his guess. “Okay I won’t eat you because you can probably read the text that is on the walls here in this temple. So I am going to let you live here but if you or any of your students try to take any of my treasure, I’ll make you or any of them a snack got it”, she said. “Got it”, he said with a smile. Mireille went back to the holding chamber and placed the professor on the ground. She left the temple to go catch some food from the river.

After she was gone everybody went to Hendrick with many questions. “Please stop asking questions and I’ll tell what is happening”, he said with annoyance, “We can live here and explore this temple but the one rule is that no one can touch the nagas treasure” “I wouldn’t trust that thing because for one thing I ended up in its gut”, said the man that was the human that became lunch for Mireille. “She only ate you Simon, because she was afraid that you were going to steal some of her treasure”, Hendrick said. “Well we haven’t taken any treasure from the dragons on Dracia, so what makes that naga any different”, said Simon. “Well one reason is that she could probably eat all of us in one go if she wanted too, but be grateful that she is willing to let us live here and have freedom to explore these ruins”, Hendrick said, “ and we didn’t come to this planet for nothing, this temple belongs to the dark ancients. This is a major discovery” Most of them agreed with the professor except for the four that were eaten. So the group decided to decipher the walls and figure to out exactly why the dark ancients and ancients fought here on Felarya.

Felarya: Miiko’s position

Miiko was cautious while she traversed the terrain. She had been walking for three hours after Crisis and Anna let her go. “I need a break”, she said to herself. She stops in a sheltered grove that would make it impossible for any giant predators to get her. She went through her pockets to find any food. She felt something and brought it out of her right pocket, it was one of the orbs that Mike had given along with the apple. She took apiece off of it and placed it in her mouth. “No flavor but I can’t complain”, she said with her mouth full. She swallowed the piece and she suddenly felt full. “Wow. Guess one little piece won’t make you hungry”, she said amazed at what Mike had given her. She starred at the orb wondering what it was made out of. “Guess I’ll just have to ask Mike when I find him”, she said while tucking the orb into her shirt. She was going to get up but decided to take a nap instead. “It’ll be a quick nap” she said.

Felarya: outskirts of the lizard men base

“Looks like there some kind of battle is taking place at the base”, Mike said as he watched the lizard men base being attacked from a safe distance of course. He looked through his binoculars that he kept in his jacket. “Great, there just happens to be bugs attacking it”, he said with disgust, he saw giant red ants attacking the base, “Hope there are no bugs where I‘m at” Just as he said it two giant ants emerged from a hidden tunnel right in front of him. They looked at him and he starred back. Suddenly he bolted for the base with the two ants trailing behind. “I hate it when I’m wrong!” he cried. As soon he reached the wall he jumped over it and landed on the catwalk of the wall. He now saw lizard men and raptors fighting against the giant ants. He was unaware that a lizard man that had just killed an ant was coming up behind him.

Mike suddenly felt the cold touch of steel pass through his heart. “Guess this is my lucky day”, said the lizard man with an evil laugh. Mike landed on his knees and just starred at his attacker but could do nothing because he could feel his life fading away. Just then he felt something inside, like a cage being broken. He then heard the roar of the hell dragon coming from deep within him and then he just blacked out.

The lizard man was just about to take the boy’s weapons when suddenly he let out an unholy wail. The fighting stopped and all eyes looked in the direction of the wailing. Both they lizard men and the ants saw the lizard man by the boy’s body being lifted up. The sword that was in the boy’s chest turned to dust and the lizard mans body suddenly bursted opened. Blood and guts flew every where and on both the ants and the lizard men. The boy stood up and a burst of black light came up from the ground beneath him along with the wails of the dead. His hair grew long and turned blood red; his eyes turned black as the void of space while his pupils turned red as blood; sharp fangs formed in his mouth; demon like wings bursted from his back and his tail grew razor sharp blades; scales appeared all over his body and his curse mark was glowing red; spikes appeared on his elbows, on his knees, and on his shoulders; and horns started to grow out his head.

He lifted up his right arm and a sword appeared out of nowhere in front of him. The sword looked like it came from hell itself. Spikes formed at the guard which was made out of some kind of black metal. The blade itself looked like it could destroy the fabric of time and space itself, for it had curved edges on one side and was straight on the other side; it had the colors of blood red and pure black; it also looked about six feet long without the hilt. The hilt was burnished in wine red color with a black pearl encased in red metal at the bottom. A small blade formed at the end of the hilt that had a curved edge. He grabbed the sword with his right hand and then said with a demonic voice, “I am free”

He vanished suddenly and appeared on the ground in front of them. One of the ants attacked him but a black flame suddenly engulfed it and was incinerated instantly. Then all of the ants attacked Mike but he raised his left. He had his left hand open but closed it and suddenly all of the ants fell to the ground dead. He dashed forward and cut six lizards in half with one swipe of his blade and dodged the attacks of the other lizard men as though it was some kind of game. He then killed ten raptors and fifteen lizard men. As soon as the blade went through them, their bodies exploded sending blood and body parts everywhere. Blood covered his entire body as he kept killing his victims. He was enjoying this as though he had not done this in a long time. The ground was soaked in blood and body parts were scattered everywhere. The commander of the base watched in horror as his men and his raptors were being slaughtered by this boy. “Get him! Kill him!” shouted the commander on the balcony who was frighten to the point were his whole body shook with fear. The boy was unnaturally quick at dodging their attacks. He sliced another lizard’s man head off and blood flew into his mouth and then he licked his lips. He enjoyed the taste of blood in his mouth and tore off the tail of one of the dead lizard men while blocking the attacks of the other lizard men and raptors with his sword. He ate the entire tail and swallowed his bloody meal; he then licked his lips again. All of the lizard men and raptors decided to attack at once.

He smiled and then flew up into the air. They all saw what the creature was doing and fired arrows at him. The arrows did not reach him for he was out of their range. He laughed a truly unholy laugh at their feeble attempt to attack him. He opened his mouth and a black light flashed from the back of his mouth. A black and red beam shot out from his mouth and down onto the base. The lizard men base suddenly exploded and was consumed by a black fire. The screams and cries of both lizard men and raptors filled the afternoon sky and were heard all over the area.

end of part 1/2 of chapter four
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm

part 2/2 of chapter four

Miiko’s position

Miiko suddenly jolted up as she put her hands on her ears to block out the unholy wails. “What’s making that noise?” she cried in agony. She curled up into a ball to block out the cries.

Mireille’s temple

The group and Mireille suddenly heard the unholy wails of both lizard men and raptors that were being killed all at once. “What’s going on?” asked Mireille becoming extremely frightened. “It’s Mike! His curse seal has been opened!” said Hendrick who was now very scarred on what might have had happened to Mike. The group was on the ground in agony with their ears covered to block out the noise. Mireille wrapped her tail around the group unconsciously as though it would protect them.

Fairy Kingdom

Nemyra suddenly heard the wails of both lizard men and raptors. She flew above her kingdom and saw the lizard men base being attacked by some kind of creature. A beam that was coming from the creature stopped. “What in all of Felarya is that?” she said with horror as she felt an enormous power coming from the creature. “It… it feels as though it has more power than any thing here on Felarya but how?” she asked herself. She quickly went back down to the ground to avoid seeing that horrid creature again and to not get seen by it as well. When she came back down, she notices that all the fairies were huddled together in front of her. “WH…what was that mother?” one of them said. “It was the cries of the lizard men. I saw their base being attacked by a creature that has never stepped foot on Felarya before or I have seen the likes of”, she said with a worried voice. She looked at them and said, “don’t worry, I promise it won’t come after us” ~ at least I hope so ~ she thought. She was now afraid of this new power that was here on Felarya and what it’s capable of.

Crisis’s cave

“What in the world is happening?” said Crisis as she heard the unholy wails of both lizard men and raptors. All of her life she has never heard anything like this before. She looked at Anna who was clutching her ears to block out the unearthly sound. “Have you ever heard anything like this before?” asked Anna. “No I have not”, Crisis answered back. She decided to go and investigate where the noise had come from. She was sure that it came from that pathetic lizard men base. She wonder what could create such sounds. She headed out of the cave and went towards the lizard men base to investigate.

Lizard men base

Mike landed on the ground and found that lizard men commander was still alive. He walked towards his victim. The commander could do nothing but watch this thing approach. “I beg you. Please spare me”, the commander begged. Mike just starred at him and raised his sword. The commander’s eyes went wide as the boy raised his sword. Mike brought his sword down and silenced the commander for all eternity. The commander’s body split in two as Mike brought his sword up to his mouth and licked the blood off his blade. The mark on his hand stopped glowing and he fell onto his knees. He placed his left hand over his left eye. The sword that was in his right had disappeared and his body returned to normal. He gasped for air as he placed both hands on the ground trying to remember what had happened but all he could remember was being stabbed in the heart by one of the lizard men. He felt cold and heavy, he tried to move but his body refused to budge.

He waited five minutes before he moved. He got up and soon sorrow filled his eyes as he saw the destruction that had been inflicted. He quenched the fires and walked towards Crisis’s cave. All that remained of the base was smoldering ruins and pieces of the dead lizard men and the unmoving bodies of the giant red ants.

Miiko’s position

Miiko took her hands away from her ears when she heard that the cries had stopped. “I think it would probably be best to leave this place”, she told herself. She got up and continued to heading towards Mireille’s temple. “Hope Mike is okay because what ever made those cries appear I hope it didn’t get to him”, she said as she was walking.

Mireille’s temple

The group got up, looked over Mireille’s tail, and starred out of the temple to see smoke rising in the distance. “What’s that over there?” one of the students asked. “My guess that would be where Mike is, Samantha”, Hendrick said to the girl that asked the question, “oh and Mireille, could you unwrap your tail from us now” “Oh, sorry”, she said, she didn’t even realize that she had wrapped her tail around the group of humans that she was caring for. She looked and thought she saw something descending but it was probably just her imagination. “If you think you saw something descending then you’re right, that thing probably happens to be Mike but I’m not sure and I hope not too”, he said with a worried voice. She looked at him but didn’t say anything.

“I think it would be best if we all stayed indoors for the rest of the day”, suggested Hendrick. Both Mireille and the group nodded in agreement. ~ Mike, what on Earth happened to you ~ he thought.

Mike’s position

Mike couldn’t believe what he had done. He looked at his curse mark which started to hurt him. “Can’t believe that cursed monster came out”, he said. As he continued walking towards Crisis’s cave, he had no idea that he was about to run into Crisis herself.

He suddenly sensed her before she could grab him. “I’m in no mood to deal with another naga”, he yelled as he dodged her tail from grabbing him. “All I want is to ask you a few questions about the lizard men base”, Crisis said. “Alright but if you try to eat me, I won’t hesitate to kill you”, he said with a venomous voice. She could tell that this human was not joking, because she saw that the pupils of his eyes were still red. She placed her right hand on the ground and Mike cautiously jumped onto it. She gently closed her hand and lifted him up to her face. “What happened at that base?” she demanded. “Simple, I was stabbed in the heart in which made my darker self took over and destroyed the base”, he said with an uncaring voice. “We’ll just see about that”, she said.

She got to the base with Mike still in her hand. She did not expect to find the base in smoldering ruins. She gasped because she saw that he was telling the truth. She saw that the once feeble lizard men base was now smoldering in ruins. “Told you didn’t I”, he said with a malicious grin. She looked at him and asked, “How did you do this?” “Like I said I was stabbed in the heart and my darker self took over and killed off everything here and obliterated the base”, he explained. She brought him up to her face and looked at him. She saw that he was smiling at her. He stopped smiling at her and said, “Can you please drop me off on the other side of the giant tree” “How about I drop you down my throat and into my stomach”, she said venomously. He gave her a look that sent a deep chill down her spine. “If you eat me, you’ll wish that you’ve never been born”, he said with an evil tone in his voice. “Okay I’ll do it but just starring at me like that because it’s send chills down my spine”, she said while placing Mike on her right shoulder. He simply said, “Okay” So Crisis went back to the giant tree and began to circling it to drop of this crazed kid on the other side. She would be glad to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Outskirts of the Ovan System: Aegis

“Mam the engines won’t last long”, Nathan said to Claire. “Just get us out of here”, Claire said. The Aegis was extremely damaged and one of its engines was about to shut down. The battle did not go well for the phoenix and it had to retreat. As the phoenix jumped, the Aegis barely had enough time to jump to the outskirts of the system before a high energy beam came in contact with the ship. Nathan was trying to get the ship at a safe distance when he suddenly said, “What the heck is that?” Claire came over to Nathan and asked, “Is that a chimera?”

Felarya: over the ocean?

As soon as Claire asked a bright light blinded them for a moment before the ship began falling. “Crap! Mam I just don’t know what just happened but we’re falling towards an ocean”, he said trying to level the ship out. Claire looked around and saw an island not far off. “Get us on that island now!” she ordered. “Don’t have to tell me twice”, he said. She looked to see if that chimera was around but it had vanished completely.

The Aegis veered right and went straight towards the island. Claire went to the intercom and said, “Attention everybody we’re about to land on an island. I repeat we’re about to land” Nathan then yelled over the intercom, “BRACE FOR IMPACT!” The Aegis flew over the beach and crashed right in the middle of the forest on the island. Claire hit her head on the intercom console and blacked out.

“CLAIRE! CLAIRE!” someone said. Claire opened her eyes to find Jack standing over her. “Wh… what happened?” she asked. “Well I believe that we crashed on an island in the middle of the ocean”, said Jack a concerned look on his face. He offered a hand and Claire accepted it. He pulled her up and went over Ben who was still unconscious. “Nathan status report”, she said. Nathan was looking at something and said, “The ship is in pretty bad shape but that is not the worst part” “What do you mean not the worst part?” she asked him while walking towards him. The only thing he said was, “We’re on Felarya”

End of Chapter IV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)   Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Arise in Felarya (SAIF)
Page 1 of 1