Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm

This is not for the wiki but, I felt this was a good place to put this. Right so I was thinking of writing a story. I want to include the guardians, negav and several other aspects of felarya. However, I am limited to my time on the internet. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about Negav. It's location and the type of technology it might revolve around? I'm planning to ressurect the city form the ground up but the more I know about the orginal and the guardian the more i can create?

Outlaw wrote:
The original went something like this. A surge energy passes through Felarya causing a disruption in the number chains connected to it.Traffic into Felarya has become limited. As result, predators have focused thief efforts on Felarya's natural prey. In response humans, nekos, and elves have doubled survival efforts. Technology has changed, and spells have strengthen. Now in their efforts they finally given rise to the city of resurrection Negav. At the same time, as Felayra is recovering from surge its aftereffects are split. The guardian's are the first to notice this phenomena, perhaps its affecting them as well. There is cause for concern.

Last edited by Outlaw on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:41 pm

I suggest you to read the wiki again because Negav has already been rebuilt after it's first destruction scratch

This link will help you Negav

The details about its destruction are on the Book Crisis & Scarecrow, if I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

(Two Hours for Thirty Minutes) Hmm, its been longer than I thought. However I can still do the story. I'll use that one as a base. So the information is in the book? *cough*freedownloadnomoney*cough* What about the guardians has anyone presented them in anything yet?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Outlaw wrote:
(Two Hours for Thirty Minutes) Hmm, its been longer than I thought. However I can still do the story. I'll use that one as a base. So the information is in the book? *cough*freedownloadnomoney*cough* What about the guardians has anyone presented them in anything yet?
You should read the wiki here
And Karbo doesn't consider them as characters and prefer they stay vague and not developped.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: :( & :)   Story Idea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:03 pm

My story is taking more hits than not. I feel there will be much revising. When I think about it now Ur-Sagol seems like a better choice. The city is still in ruins, and it was destroyed by a guardian. I saved a page of it onto a flash drive. Still though... Hmm I wasn't expecting this many problems, I only log in here and now. I guess I post ideas here as I continue to develop it. I'm still using the Guardians.

EDIT: The original went something like this. A surge energy passes through Felarya causing a disruption in the number chains connected to it.Traffic into Felarya has become limited. As result, predators have focused thief efforts on Felarya's natural prey. In response humans, nekos, and elves have doubled survival efforts. Technology has changed, and spells have strengthen. Now in their efforts they finally given rise to the city of resurrection Negav. At the same time, as Felayra is recovering from surge its aftereffects are split. The guardian's are the first to notice this phenomena, perhaps its affecting them as well. There is cause for concern.

Last edited by Outlaw on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a little info)
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Outlaw wrote:

EDIT: The original went something like this. A surge energy passes through Felarya causing a disruption in the number chains connected to it.Traffic into Felarya has become limited. As result, predators have focused thief efforts on Felarya's natural prey. In response humans, nekos, and elves have doubled survival efforts. Technology has changed, and spells have strengthen. Now in their efforts they finally given rise to the city of resurrection Negav. At the same time, as Felayra is recovering from surge its aftereffects are split. The guardian's are the first to notice this phenomena, perhaps its affecting them as well. There is cause for concern.

1)Karbo doesn't want the guardians are developped as characters, he prefers they stay vague and use as a background force.

2)Negav is already rebuilt and governed by two rival groups the Ps'isol Magiocrats and the Vishmitals

Your story is very generic at the first sight but if you develop the rivalry between the Ps'isol Magiocrats and the Vishmitals, it can gives interesting situations.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Suggestion: Perhaps instead of Negav or a pre-existing city you work on the rise and fall of your own? Settlers come from another planet through the portal and at first find it a decent place, but then the proverbial shit hits the fan and they find themselves stuck and attempting to survive? Perhaps including mergings of local native tribes, participation in trade from some skill / good the city can provide, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Idea   Story Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Idea
Page 1 of 1