Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Star Wars Story Idea

Go down 
4 posters

What evil undead creature should Ahsoka Tano become?
Deadite
New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_lcap33%New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Center of demonic curse
New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_lcap17%New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Vampire
New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_lcap33%New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Dream demon
New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_lcap17%New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Killer apparition
New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_lcap0%New Star Wars Story Idea Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

New Star Wars Story Idea Empty
PostSubject: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 pm

I came up with a new Star Wars horror story idea that focuses on everyone's new favorite Jedi, Ahsoka Tano. It will follow Order 66, when she is killed. The only question I have is what to do with her. If Ahsoka turned into some evil undead being, what would you want her to be?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

A Force Liche would be, quite simply, awesome.

I only say this because technically a Dreadnought is not undead and thus we cannot see a Dreadnought running around with a giant lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Being the Star Wars fan that I am, I have heard about Order 66, The Clone Wars, everyting that has to do with the movies and within the movies that no normal person would know, the storylines of the Star Wars video games (Including Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, and Force Unleashed which are famous Star Wars games), and I understand the storylines of the books, and some of the comics. Who is Ashoka Tano? Is she a made-up character? Also, can you please describe what each posibility is?
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Ahsoka Tano is a character from the Clone Wars movie and TV series. She's Anakin's Padawan and possibly cuter than Yoda. Here's a link to her Wookiepedia entry.

Ahsoka Tano

As for the possibilities, a Deadite would be the type of zombie seen in the Evil Dead films; one that actually has a personality, demonic as it is. The demonic curse one would be like Allessa in Silent Hill. A vampire, as you may already know, is a blood-sucking monster and gives me the opportunity to make Ahsoka go completely insane. And I'm talking Kefka-style insane. A dream demon would be like Freddy Krueger. And, finally, the killer apparition would give homage to some of our old urban legends like Bloody Mary, where doing some certain chant or something would cause Ahsoka's ghost to come and kill someone.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:12 pm

As hard as it is to believe, I just like to think that the Clone Wars movie/series don't exist and never existed, but I'm willing to believe the prequel trilogy, excluding the pile of *Very, Very Censored.* that is "Midi-Chlorians". *twitch* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Hmm...I'm not really sure what to choose...After all, when a Jedi dies, they become one with the Force don't they? But if I had to choose, I would say a dream demon. Maybe you would want to change the story and character or something to make it more realistic in George Lucas's terms of Star Wars. I mean, what Jedi would die and become something bad? Sorry if I'm being a critic...I just can't help it when it comes to Star Wars xD Maybe instead of a Jedi character, you could have..say..Asajj Venbtress come back as the undead. Makes sense, since she follows the Dark Side. And incase nobody knew, in the Clone Wars cartoon, Anakin fought Asajj Ventres before becoming a Jedi Knight, and killed her. Wait..that meansThe Clone Wars series (the 3-D one) is not following the Story Line of Star Wars!!! Now I'm really confused 0.o So technically, The 3-D Clone Wars never exsisted. MAybe you can have Darth Maul come back Very Happy. Or better yet, a villain from Knights of the Old Republic such as Darth Nihilus become one of the few choices of undead. I'm going with Dream Demon for Nihilus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 pm

No, she survived. I just wanted to choose Ahsoka because she seems like a character that would be cuter as a villain. I'm sure she'd still be a Padawan when she got killed. If she got killed by her own master that would be something. Maybe, with her last breath, she'd forsake her teachings and swear revenge on Anakin. I like those villains that are both evil and cute at the same time. I did have one idea for the vampire storyline. It would be another story based on Bram Stoker's Dracula and the Dracula adventure games, Resurrection and Last Sanctuary. It would involve Anakin having to save his Padawan from an evil vampire from the world of Kohlma named Drake. During this, Ahsoka gets infected when Drake bites her and then feeds her his blood. If she dies, she'll rise again as a vampire. When she confronts Vader, he stabs her in the heart, forgetting that she was infected by Drake. She gives an insane laugh before dying. The next night, she turns completely into a vampire and it warps her mind, driving her insane. She proceeds to prey on the clone troopers stationed at the spot where she was killed and any surviving Jedi as well. She turns some of them into vampires and a clone trooper teams up with a living Jedi that is still human to stop her. The other story I had in mind would be the Deadite one. Ahsoka is killed not by Vader but by an artifact that she was searching for; Necronomicon Exmortis, the Book of the Dead. It turns her into a Deadite and she and some other Jedi zombies prey on a group of people who are camping on that planet for the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Star Wars Story Idea   New Star Wars Story Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Star Wars Story Idea
Page 1 of 1