Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)

Go down 
3 posters

Which of these prospects should I do next?
The Tale of Traveling Three (how Alex and Xiao met Clawdy and their inception into Felarya)
What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_lcap38%What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Laureen's Ventures (where Laureen and Ginelle went after the previous story)
What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_lcap38%What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
The Anchor Brothers on Tour (with Anchus, Anchorus and their trip across Felarya to find Ginelle and Laureen, and their discoveries of the new)
What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_lcap0%What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Al's Logs (what Al does in his spare time when he's not attending to the big mechanical lugnuts above)
What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_lcap24%What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Empty
PostSubject: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 pm

I've really been wanting to do another story for Felarya because it just feels so great to interact in such a lush and beautiful world, and it would give me more room for improvement in my story writing skills.

However, I'm really in a bit of a situation. I don't know which one of my characters would make for another story. I don't want to risk messing it up and wasting your time with plots that nobody would care for, so I thought I'd let all of you decide which story you'd be interested in seeing. It would make me feel more inspired if the story was something you'd take an interest in.

Personally, I've never been given any bad advice on the forums, so you can see why I made this topic.

I'll have a poll up if you want. I'd just like some general feedback if that's okay. (I'm currently working on stories for just about all these guys, but regardless I thought you'd like to voice what you want to see)

(oh, and if this seems self-conceited of my somehow, then I apologize)

I'm gonna continue thinking up the stories regardless, and then post up the one people generally thought would want first. This way I don't post multiple ideas and then leave them unfinished.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 pm

I would really like to see one with Xiao, Alex and Clawdy. There fun to RP with and i would really like to know there backstory.

If you dont do that, i would love to see what Al does with his time.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 am

Mhh hard to choose ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 am

I'll be running the poll until Saturday btw.

By then, I'll take the story you guys suggested I write the most and will work primarily on that.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:12 pm

Alright. I see the poll has resulted in a tie between two stories, so I'm gonna "flip a coin" and see which story is put up. I'll get started right away on it and I hope you all enjoy the result.

Again, thank you for your votes. I enjoy making stories worthwhile to the reader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)   What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What story would you want to see next out of me? (poll)
Page 1 of 1