Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continue the Story: Total Anime Island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Empty
PostSubject: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Now, I know most people really don't think too highly of TDI, but it gave me the idea of doing this. Twenty characters from anime, movies, and video games have come together on an island to compete for the chance to win anything they want, and all of them have their own desire. Some want world domination, others want money, and some just want to see if they can go all the way. The host: L from Death Note and his co-host and camp chef, Kratos from the God of War games.

Your job is to first think of the contestants you want (Light Yagami should be there because this whole thing was just so L can discover if Light is Kira) and I will decide on the final list of campers. Then the story will begin and each of us will continue it until one camper wins (and possibly Light is caught as Kira). Remember, you can choose any character from anime, movies, or video games.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Since he's going to be in the new Wolverine movie: Deadpool.

Game Character Suggestions:

1) Vault Dweller. Preferably of the Luck 10 Jinxed Variety.
2) Minsc. Boo included, of course.
3) General Sturnn.
4) Fargoth. Because someone's got to die messily.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Is anime/manga a requirement?
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

No. You can choose any character you want from anime, manga, movies, or video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Then I Nominate Vent from Megaman ZX and ZX Advent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue the Story: Total Anime Island   Continue the Story: Total Anime Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continue the Story: Total Anime Island
Page 1 of 1