Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia: Felarya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Dissidia: Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 am

Here's something I came up with while watching some videos of Dissidia: Final Fantasy (mainly Sephiroth getting his ass handed to him by Kefka). The darkness elemental, Demechrelle, has summoned ten of Felarya's greatest villains to assist in her battle with the guardians. In response to this, the fairy queen, Nemyra, has summoned ten of Felarya's greatest heroes to even the odds. Who are the heroes and the villains that are summoned, what are their attacks like (besides the usual vore move), and what would their EX bursts be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:31 am

*Removed*

Last edited by NekoPaladin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Ok, I'll try this.

Name: Flare

Alignment: Hero

Style: Spear attacks augmented by fire/healing spells

Special Strike 1: Jump-Leaps high into the air and attacks the enemy from above. Useful agenst aerial targets.

Special Strike 2: Flamethrower- Fires a blast of flames at a foe, and leaves the spot burning for a time. Does area fire damage and may leave foe with a burn

Special Strike 3: Flame Twister- Generates a tornado made of flame. Can be used as a makeshift shield if Flare is in the core of the twister. Deals fire/wind damage.

Special Strike 4: Mega-Flare- Flare braces herself and starts charging up a powerful blast of energy. Can be used agenst an area, but damage delt will be weakened due to dispersion. Non-elemental damage.

Personal Summon: Phoenix- Her phoenix soul bursts forth, healing all allies while scorching her enemies with holy fire.

EX Form: Elemental-Flare- Her body is covered in flames, her eyes change from deep blue to fire-orange. Physical impacts will cause fire damage in return, and her offensive moves are enhanced.

EX Burst: Terra-Flare- Flare leaps high up into the air on wings of fire, while a blue-white ball of fire forms in both of her hands. Several miles up, she fires, the beam aimed at the ground. When it impacts, it hits with the force of a small nuclear blast. After she lands, she reverts to her normal form and has to rest for a moment to recover.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Name: Mania

Species: Shadow Naga

Side: Villain

Style: Uses physical attacks as well as shadow magic.

Special 1: Shadow Shockwave-Mania burrows the end of her tail into the ground and unleashes a burst of shadow energy from underground.

Special 2: Shadow Orbs-Mania conjures orbs made from pure shadow energy that surround and close in on her opponent.

Special 3: Shadow Swipe-Similar to a standard naga tail swipe, except Mania unleashes a ranged slash of shadow energy.

Special 4: Shadow Punch-Mania surrounds her fist with shadow energy, making her punches stronger, causing much more damage.

Personal Summon: Malebolgia-The dark spirit that inhabits Mania's body drains an opponent's mana and gives it to Mania.

EX Form: Shadow Beast-Mania shields herself with her own darkness and her body turns black with glowing purple markings.

EX Burst: The Void-If you get a perfect on the EX burst minigame, Mania will open a portal to the Void and unleash a monsterous dark creature from within its depths. If not, she'll create a less-damaging blast of dark energy from the Void.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Name: Gibby (which is short for Gibra-el walker)

Species: Human

Side: Hero

Style: Uses speed and rapid attacks combined with magic

Special 1: Uses magic power to create an inferno (A Big ass fire in la manse terms)

Special 2: Rapidly slashes with a blade made of magic energy, the element is randomized. (basically its a luck of draw move)

special 3: uses magic to heal self and any party members, has a 1/3 chance to cure any status effects as well

special 4: releases all magic power in his body, creating a large explosion, the element is neutral but the damage is extreme.

Summon: Joanna- Gibbys Naga friend. Deals heavy physical damage to enemy, with a barrage of attacks.

ex form: Unleashes his inner dark powers, gains power boost for a few turns

ex burst: Rapid fire, unleashes an extreme amount of high speed element imbued punches. (A VERY BIG COMBO, i mean like 300 hits+ but the hits individualy will do little damage)

note, these are abilities I intend for him to have in my story as it progresses (My one on DA) not all things are touched on in the story yet, be patient. but seeing as no one reads anything I write, its no concern to me really.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Felarya   Dissidia: Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissidia: Felarya
Page 1 of 1