Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia Felarya: Revival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigurd
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sigurd

Dissidia Felarya: Revival Empty
PostSubject: Dissidia Felarya: Revival   Dissidia Felarya: Revival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Well, I've given it some thought, and well I decided to revive Dissidia Felarya. Except this time, instead of being about some war like Dissidia, its to be more in line with Felarya. The story is this. Demenchrelle is trying to wake up, so she summoned 12 champions from Felarya and other realms for her to bless, and with each person they eat, they feed her. Well the Guardians in response to this summon 12 champions, from Felarya and from other realms, and they blessed them so that if they defeat and kill or eat one of Demenchrelle's champions, they will weaken her and put her closer to sleep. Now there are only a few rules to this. Here's where you create your character, give them their moves and say which side that they're on.

1. No copywritten characters or vehicles or weapons. For instance... a blaster is fine because the definition isn't exact, but phaser is not.

2. There can be no Friendly Fire Killings or Vore. This weakens the side that they're on.

3. Only the 24 summoned people can get involved, nothing else. This isn't a war, this is a Guardians' effort to stop Demenchrelle from waking.

4. Anything human sized or small enough... has to have something that makes them stand a chance against a giant. For instance, you can bring a mech or a vehicle in and it'd be fine. But if your character has the ability to throw a giant naga, no.

5. Each character has a Manikin. Which is a copy made by Demenchrelle, I know I probably mispelled her name a lot too, but hey, I haven't seen her name in ages. I just remember how to pronounce it. The Manikin has a name that's basically the opposite of what your character represents. So if your character is a Hero, it would be False Hero.

6. Most of all, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Felarya: Revival   Dissidia Felarya: Revival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 am

So, is this an RP? I assume not since it's not in the RP thread, so I'm a little confused how to play the game. It sounds good, though!
Back to top Go down
Sigurd
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sigurd

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Felarya: Revival   Dissidia Felarya: Revival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 am

It might become an RP later. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Felarya: Revival   Dissidia Felarya: Revival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissidia Felarya: Revival
Page 1 of 1