Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Role Playing

Go down 
+7
lami
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Ravana3k
Feadraug
Karbo
Rythmear
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Felarya Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:03 pm

This forum definitely needs a role playing section - so people can have their own Felarya mini-quests.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:42 pm

Ok then ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:51 pm

Looks like this will be pretty interesting, with this RP section and all. Now it's time to wait for the first brave to post an RP thread. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:59 pm

I'm gonna try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:27 pm

Forum RPG ... never tried something, maybe I'll start soon with it
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 pm

I am an experienced forum RPG'er
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Rythmear wrote:
I am an experienced forum RPG'er
As am I.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 pm

Good man.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:01 am

Hmm. Ya know, this sounds lke a great idea.

Would it be okay if I joined in? RPGs are in my range of knowledge, though they aren't exactly my specialty.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:13 pm

Unfortunatly theres no adult content in the rules... I wonder if the desision was server related. Its a let down where RP is concerned anyway. at least its an alternative to some other places.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:37 pm

Hmm - the adult content is only if you're called on it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Helpless prey
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:01 am

And even then there are alternatives! *bounces* Hmmmm perhaps I can set up a little Chatroom if you would like Karbo love... not part of the Forums here, but something you could link to for those interested in RPing? That way you get around any.... difficulties from Forumotion!
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:36 pm

I had already suggested that, and know of two kinds of chat rooms, karbo turned it down for a while and wanted to wait, If you want to see if he changed his mind yet you could always ask.

It would be awesome if you knew a chat room that could roll dice.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:16 am

Thank you for the offer ^_^
Well I wait a bit for the site to grow for now, but at a point I think a chat room would be a nice addition, yes Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 am

I'd say the place has gotten a hefty amount of users on it for a chat box. I've been to another board much like this one and it's only got 80 more users than us. So I think the amount of people is a non-issue right now if you ask me.

It's just a matter of the amount of life in the place. I know I try comming on any chance I get if I remember to. Even if I tend to keep with the off-topic area. Reason being, I'm weary on pitching more ideas since it's pretty predictable where my ideas will go to. That and it keeps my ego in check I think.

That's just what I think though.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:12 pm

A forum I regular is much more active and the like because of its chat rooms, and doesn't have more than 75 more users than we do. thing is, they only have 2 forum sections, Imagine how we would benefit?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 am

Chatrooms lead to some good chats (Namely because nothing is planned out, so you can see just who is full of wit), but they don't make for the best RP's. A chat section would be nice for suggesting Ideas for RP's, creating realms / critters, etc, though.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:08 am

Malahite wrote:
Chatrooms lead to some good chats (Namely because nothing is planned out, so you can see just who is full of wit), but they don't make for the best RP's. A chat section would be nice for suggesting Ideas for RP's, creating realms / critters, etc, though.
I dissagree with that, chatrooms provide a more immersive experiance, they let you focus more on playing your character, posting once or twice a day on some forum will not allow that usualy.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:32 pm

I would suggest a letter rating system stating clearly whats within the RP. simple stuff like (V) for lots of vore, (v) for a little vore just to divide whats within each RP at a glance. This way people will be able to find RP's they want easier. (B) for blood and/or violence. (CC) for Combat Centered, or stuff with little plot and jsut combat.

I would also suggest creating an archive subforum for character storage so that continuity can be done easily and characters are much less likely to be forgottwen and easier to transfer between RPs. A general Character profile for RPs, with adding extras or removing them based on the RP is also a good idea.

*RPs tooooo much*

Also, make the chatbox open in a seperate window, so ti can be used regardless of page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Role Playing   Felarya Role Playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Role Playing
Page 1 of 1