Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigataga
Naga food

Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 am

Chris was kind of intrigued by all this hi-tech stuff. How the hell did he have all this here? It was kind of surreal, but then again, he couldn't talk much about surreality, he'd just had his hormones going wild over a size changing pixie that wanted to eat him. He nodded and stepped inside, stretching the inside definitely felt safe, as it were. He stretched in relief and sighed. "How long exactly have you been here?" He asked as he moved to make himself at home.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:24 am

Aleena sighed and shrunk back to 6 inches with the phone still in her hands she took off and then started to flap her wings and fly around searching for the two humans she had seen earlier until she hit something and fellback against the floor she thought it was a tree and shifts back tohuman size scratching her head "ah what was that it hurt"she says aloud
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:34 am

"A while now." he answered. "You see, I was working on some technology that would allow me to move around freely through time and space. Unfortunately, the technology had some glitches in it when I was using it, and...that's how I got here." he said. "So, how about you? How'd you get here?"

An alarm started to go off from his gauntlet, and a holographic screen popped up, saying, 'PREDATOR ATTEMPTING BREAK-IN'. The image then showed the fairy from earlier rubbing her head in pain. "Hey, you'll never guess who, Chris." he said, and showed Chris the screen.
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:37 am

Chris jumped a little at the alarm and looked at the screen, his expression dropping again. "Oh goody..." He said and sighed a little. "Well, I don't care if she's got my phone or not, if she's as dangerous as you say, she can keep it for all I care, it's not gonna do me much good is it?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 am

"I suppose not. But anyway, as I was asking, how'd you get here? Were you brought here randomly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:41 am

Aleena rubbed her head and looked down at the object in her hand she raised up to her face and put it in her mouth then spat it out again and pressed buttons on it bu nothing happened she got to her feet to walk away but as she was doing so she tripped on a rock and looked up she got then Aleena chucked the phone away and it bounced back and hit her in the head she fell back from the blow and lay still on the ground
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 am

Baras watched what happened on the screen, and tried to hold back his laughter as the phone bounced off the force field and hit her in the head, due to the fact that the force field had rejected the fairy's DNA. "Well, I should head out there and get your phone back, though before I do..." He pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet, and materialized a green transparent rectangular prism, which took up a small portion of the cabin, and covered from the ceiling up.

He then teleported outside and brought in the fairy and the cell phone. He pressed a button on his gauntlet, opening up a small hole in the cube. Baras placed the fairy inside this cube, and pressed the button again to close it up. "Here's your phone ba...hang on a second." He then materialized a tissue and wiped off the fairy's saliva from Chris's cell phone as best he could. "Okay, here you go." he said, handing Chris his phone. "As for why I brought her in here, I didn't want her falling prey to another predator out there. Besides, she can't do anything to us inside this prism." he said, knocking on it. "Anyway, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 am

when Aleena came round she found herself inside somewhere she started panicking she got to her feet and looked around the small space and banged on the walls "hey whats going on!"she yells out she doesn't notice baras and chris she just starts panicking and hitting the walls of her prison.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:49 am

"Calm down, calm down! Don't worry, we're not holding to make you our slave or anything!!" exclaimed Baras trying to calm her down. "Anyway, after you hit your head with his phone, I didn't want you getting eaten by a rogue predator, so I brought you inside. Of course, I kind of have a trust issue when it comes to predators, nothing personal, so I put you in that green prism thing you're in now." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 am

Chris watched as the the two of them reappeared in the room, albeit the fairy in her prism of a cage. "Wow, she gets pissed easy." He said quietly to himself and just shrugged a little, ignoring her, or at least attempting to/ He turned to Baras and just shrugged. "Yeah... It's kinda fuzzy, not sure how it happened, it just kinda did."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 am

Aleena continued banging and panicked in the prism "don't lie to me i knew i shouldn't have come anywere near you two i should have know you were fairy hunters you evil fowl men"she says in fear and anger "do you realy think im stupid i've seen what humans do to my kind"she says as she panics being in the prism she kicks the wall to no avail
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 am

Baras just groaned and slapped his forehead. "I am NOT a fairy hunter. Look, let's think about this reasonably, okay? If I were a fairy hunter, don't you think I would've killed you when you hit your head with his cell phone? Hmmm? Also, don't you think your wings would be broken to keep you from changing size? And on top of that, what makes you think HE'S a fairy hunter?! I'M the one with the high tech gauntlet, for Pete's sake! And yes, I'm well aware of what other humans do to fairies, which is another reason why I brought you in here." He then sighed and said, "But I digress. You two hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 am

Wow, both of these two seemed kind of highly strung, there was still a lot of this world he didn't understand either, so he just kind of shrugged a little in confusion. Throughout everything, he hadn't realized how hungry he was. "Yeah actually I am." He said softly. "Is there any food her that's remotely edible?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 am

Aleena groaned and banged harder on the prism walls "how do i know that though how do i know your not a fairy hunters you have imprisoned me after all"she says nervously "al i wanted to do was say hello to you but now you imprisoned me you you monsters i will not be made a pet to any of your kind"she says angrilly
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:44 am

Chris, being the normal human he was frowned at this, he didn't really like the way this was now turning out, she definitely seemed scared and despite the size changing, she seemed harmless. He sighed a little and turned to Baras. "C'mon, you've got your gadgets incase she does anything, do we have to have her locked up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 am

"Yeah, you're right. Besides, I was about to let her out, anyway." Her turned to the fairy and said, "I'm sorry for assuming wrongly and imprisoning you." He pressed a button on the gauntlet, making the green prism dissipitate.

"As for the hunger issue..." He pressed another button on his gauntlet, and the floorboard beside the table moved aside, and a refridgerator popped up. "I have fruit and vegetables with various kinds of fruit juice in there. Help yourselves, and cups are in that tube attached to the refridgerator." He then opened up the fridge himself and pulled out a peach, and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 am

Aleena smiled as she was released she sat down on baras's bed smiling and watching chris with her eyes every time she looked at baras she gave him a nasty look "well you two sure know how to treat a girl don't you"she says poting
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 am

"Like I said, I have trust issues when it comes to predators. I know not all predators are all 'humans are always food, no exceptions', but I can't take any chances. Not in Felarya, anyway." he said, sighing to himself, hoping that Aleena wouldn't keep hating him.
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 am

"Hey, I wasn't the one who did that." Chris said in his defense and moved over to the fridge,having a bit of a rummage. "And I was the one who brought up the topic of letting you out..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 am

Aleeena smiled softly at chris "oh i'm not mad at you dear"she says blowing chris a kiss and then she continued to glare at baras "hmm i'll deal with you later"she says and lies down on the bed
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:13 am

Chris tensed up a little at this, he wasn't sure if he was just gullible or if she was really flirting with him anymore, this was annoying. He hated his hormones so much. He grabbed an apple from the fridge and started to head back over. "So, where am I gonna sleep?" He asked softly. "Seeing as... Uh... Actually, before that, what is your name?" He asked the fairy.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 am

Aleena giggled a little "well dear my name is Aleena"she says eyeing chris up and down smiling "now dear what would you like to do"she says sweetly as she looked at chris smiling and then stuck her tongue out at baras and gently touched chris's cheek with her hand
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 am

Chris cringed again, ok, back on topic now. He took a step back, brushing his arm nervously. "As I was uh... Sayin'... Where exactly am I gonna sleep?" He asked Baras, taking a bite out of the apple, chew, then swallow. "I'm in the mood for a nap... And my feet are killing me."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am

Hearing Chris ask where he was going to sleep, Baras materialized another bed for him to sleep on. "Anyway, I'll be outside if you need me." he said, walking outside, and teleporting himself onto the roof. He then laid down on the roof, looking up to the sky. He thought for a minute, then pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet, allowing Aleena's DNA signature to pass through the force field.
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:07 am

"Uh..." Chris blinked a little and looked over at the bed, then at Aleena, that left just the two of them... Oh boy... He gulped a little and smiled softly at her, heading over to the bed, then sitting on the mattress, flopping back and staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: