Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 am

Aleena smiled and watched chris smiling she had ideas running though her head and then stood up and walked over to chris's bed smiling softly at him as he lay on the bed "well dear its just us now"she then saw his expression "is something wrong dear"
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 am

Chris looked over as Aleena as she moved over next to him and he blushed again, did any of the women here actually know about clothes? Beside the point... He was trying to figure out why she kept calling him dear, it was kind of weird. "Hm? Oh, nothing, don't worry about it." He said, giving a shy smile to the fairy. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 am

Aleena giggled as chris bklushed she smiled softly at him and then sat on his bed and across his legs she then stroked Cris's stomach delicatly and smiled "oh yes dear there is something wrong you still haven't gotten over your nerves"she says smiling "but i will help you with that"she says and then kisses chris's cheek

Last edited by schoolhater on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 am

(Don'tcha mean Chris's cheek? Trav's on the other RP.)
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:33 am

(( Lol, I noticed that. ))

Chris gasped softly as Aleena sat over him and trembled lightly as one of her fingers traced patterns over his torso. His hormones started going into overdrive and soon he began getting turned on a little by her. "H-h-how will you d-do that?" He stammered, feeling his heart thundering against his rib cage, staring up at her supple naked body.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:36 am

((yeah oops i changed it))

Aleena smiled at chris and kissed his cheek again "im going to let you use your imagination"she says giggling "well anyway first you could go native"she says and then she began tugging at chris's top and it began to tear she smiled to herself as she did her work.
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 am

Chris' breathing hitched a little, though he jumped a little at the sound of the tear, looking at his shirt, finding that it was more embarrassing then as annoying but soon just found himself going with it and threw his shirt off. Scary how easily he was going on with all this.

(( Sorry, my posts always get sucky around this point. I'll try and get them better. ))
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am

Aleena giggled and smiled she moved off him and looked at him smiling cheekily "i think you know what to do next and don't worry its only fair you have seen me now i want to see you naked"she says grinning
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am

If Chris had listened to Baras, he wouldn't be doing this, if he wasn't so tempted, he wouldn't be doing this, but dammit, this fairy was naked and she was all over him! He smiled back and soon he'd discarded his pants and was left in his underwear, but then at this he became hesitant as he held onto the waistband. "I... I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:14 am

Aleena smiled she couldn't believe this man was actually going along with it this was going to be easy she thinks to herself as she watches chris take off his trousers and then he hesitated on his pants she sighed smiling she gave him a kiss on the cheek and says "go on you know you want to dear"she says seductivly in his ear
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:23 am

Chris whimpered softly, yep, he was completely under her influence. And soon, his hands moved down, taking with him the last remaining article of clothing, showing off his manhood as well as the rest of his body. He smiled and moved to put his arms around her gently.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 am

Aleena smiled to herself she had done it she now had controll over chris or at least thats what she thought she smiled as chis moved and placed his hands around her she kissed his forhead and then ran her head through his hair "time for the next move"she says softly smiling
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 am

Chris blinked a little as she said this, next move? Expecting the worst, he flinched away, trembling lightly in fear, holy crap she was going to eat him. His breathing picking up to almost hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 am

Aleena giggled 'he's so silly' she thinks to herself and then playfully pushes him onto the bed and lays down next to him smiling as she carresed his chest "now do you understand"she says smiling at chris
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Chris sighed softly at this, wow, that was calling it wrong. He blushed in both embarrassment and a little bit of lust. "R-right, sorry..." He said quietly. He rolled over to face her and smiled, letting his hand trail down the side of her body.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Aleena smiled she understood and giggled as he moved his hand down her body "its ok dear i forgive"you she says she smile at him both in happiness and lust she smiled 'this is going to be good'she thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Chris smiled softly and leaned over, his lips gently pressing on her cheek as well, but he sighed softly. "Maybe we should... You know, try and keep it down, Baras is just outside." He said quietly. "And he's a bit of a killjoy if you ask me, I think maybe he's just trying to scare me... But I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Aleena smiled she kissed Chris smiling "ah well if he doesn't like it tough he should have been nicer to me but if it what you wish i will try and keep it down a bit"she says smiling cheekily as she looked into chris's eyes
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Chris blushed softly and looked a little shocked as she pressed her lips against his. It was weird, but he realized that the taste of her lips was one of the nicest things he'd ever felt. He leaned forward again and soon kissed her a little more passionately.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Aleena smiled and kissed chris passionatly before pulling him ontop of her she wrapped her arms around him as she did so Aleena smiled giggling she kissed chris again passionatly and then pulled the covers over them so if baras did come back he wouldn't see what was going on
Back to top Go down
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 pm

(( Oh dammit, perfect time for me to be called away ^^; Sorry ))

Chris jumped a little as suddenly he was pulled on top of Aleena and looked down at the fairy girl. She was so pretty, it was hard to believe that Baras actually thought that she would eat them. He pressed himself against her lithe body as his tongue slipped out and press against her lips. He didn't think it possible, but was actually starting to get into the mood of this.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 pm

((its ok))

Aleena giggled as she felt chris's tongue press against her lips she just smiled and kissed his cheek "ok now that were ready i think we should begin" she says seductivly to chris smiling as she did waitng for his response
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Baras heard a *KA-THUMP* from below when Chris fell off the bed. He was under the assumption that the two were getting it on. Of course, that's why he stepped outside in the first place, so the two could have their alone time.

Truth be told, he didn't actually hate her. He just had a hard time trusting fairies. After all, they were very mischevious tricksters. But maybe, just maybe Aleena would prove him wrong. Besides, his gauntlet would detect if Aleena was using shrinking magic, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

(I am wondering if I can join? I haven't done any RPs here, but this one seems to be the shortest (thus easiest to join))
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 am

(I don't have a problem with you joining, and I doubt Tigataga would mind either. Besides, you know what they say, the more, the merrier! Very Happy Truth be told, it's easy to join any of the RPs on this forum. Just put your character's bio in the post of the RP you want to join, then put your first post in that same post. We're a friendly lot here, so you're free to join any RP you want!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: