Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 pm

"servant indeed run along now kalen"sasha says letting go of kalen who quickly runs a few feet then stops turning and walking back towards the pair of them listening in on the conversation,sasha points at kalen "and don't think for a minute your getting off today"she says before turning to Karikinos "look now you listen here boy your messing with things you couldn't even begin to understand"kalen giggles placing over her mouth "yeah boy i'm sure you know a spell that could make your eternal sevant..if not i'm sure there's one in my book"she says holding up a small red book and dropped it on the floor at Karikinos's feet when sasha tackled her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

Karkinos looked offended. "Yes, I've heard it before, not understanding demonic forces, yada yada yada. But come on, everyone does it. I'm sure I can handle one demon. And anyways, what the heck is this?" he asked Kalen, picking up the red book. "Spell book?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 am

"yeah it's a...agh demonic spell book i...agh got from a friend"Kalen says between gasps of pain as sasha twists her arm on her back "apolgise"kalen looked a little ashamed at this "ok ok i..i agh i'm sorry but still it would be a good ide.."kalen then gets cut of when sasha sticks a sock in her mouth and sits on her back looking at Karikinos "if you know whats good for you you'll put that down and not atempt any of the spells inside it's pages"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 am

It was too late. Karkinos had opened the spell book and flipped as fast as he could to the binding section. Without looking at further detail, he quickly chanted one of the spells. He watched Sasha expectantly, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:19 am

sasha gasped a silver light spun in a strand around her and it pierced her skin and markings apeared over her skin the light shot out again encasing both her and kalen in a sphere of white light when it faded both girls wer kneeling down infront of Karikinos holding there ears slightly kalen opened her eyes first looking around confused "ugh what happened"she asked but the only response she got was a low groan from sasha.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 am

Balthus watched on with only passing interest, he knew this mortal mage had a vendetta now, against Marcus... but he said nothing yet.

John on the other hand, was being sloshed around inside Nok'tara's mouth, it was suprising that the first job he would be given would be to act as a peice of candy to the voracious succubus, but it was his job, and he made no complaint over it.

But then she stuffed him into her cheek and kept him there. He was a little alarmed at the action, as it was a tight fit being pressed against her teeth and flesh of her cheek while she was talking.

He was kept here for a while, and he started wondering if his torture for the time being was to watch as other souls where sent down her gullet., the only view he had of the outside world was through her teeth and lips... and there wasn't much he could do if she wanted to keep him there, at the very least he didn't get punished for lust...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 am

Nok'tara just sighed as the would-be mage kept messing with things, so she said, "You know what? How about I just scan your mind for a moment so I can find out who killed your family?" Without giving him time to respond, she closed her eyes, going through his mind for a moment.

When she found out it was Marcus who killed his family, she opened her eyes, and said to him, "Um...you're going to have to cancel that whole 'revenge' thing, 'cause...well...the guy you're after...he's in my stomach." She paused for a moment, then said, "If it helps, I can tell you how I tortured him." She then raked John out from between her cheek and gums, sucking on his body once again.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 am

John was once more thrown back into Nok'tara's mouth. he streched his slightly sore arms and legs before the Succubus started sucking and sloshing him in her mouth, he began to feel a bit like a chew toy. hehad been moved around a lot, and eventually ended up under Nok'tara's tongue, pinned down by it, and getting his face and neck licked.

From here, he saw a severed foot stuck bitween her teeth. Reaching over he yanked it out, then thought for a moment that hed throw it into her throat, but that would trigger a swallowing reflex, and he didn't want that, plus, how would Nok'tara react?

John decided to throw the foot out of her mouth, instead, and waited till she had her mouth open, then hurled it out, hitting the mage right on the head with it! John then actually started licking at his mistresses tongue himself, returning the favour.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:46 am

"Oh, sorry!" Nok'tara said to the mage, picking up the severed foot that had just hit him. "My slave must've thrown that severed foot out of my mouth while I was sucking on him!" She then sent a quick telepathic message to John, which said, 'Next time you do that, just throw it towards my throat, please. Don't want anymore body parts hitting people. Thank you for getting that out, though.'

As she continued to suck on him, she then felt John begin to lick her tongue back. Giggling, she then stopped sucking on him, and began to massage his genitals with the tip of her tongue in a circular motion.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 am

Balthus actually started laughing out loud after Nok'tara apologised for a severed foot flying inexplicably onto the mage's head. "That was the best throw, ever! Hey wizard! Meet Marcus, your families killer" he said, pointing at the foot in Nok'tara's hand.

John replied to Nok'tara from within her mouth "Yes mistress, and your welcome."

But then Nok'tara started getting playful, and was licking at him in a very stimulating spot indeed.. "I.... uhhh... " he started saying, but words failed him, his brain fizzing in sensations. He knew he wouldn't last long like this, the succubus was way too skilled...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am

Karkinos looked at the foot. "Well..." he said. "He's certainly...dead." He sighed."I always mess these things up anyways...I guess I'll have to be leaving now. I also suppose I won't be needing a bound demon now."

He opened the red spellbook and tried a spell. Nothing happened to Sasha or Kalen. He tried again.

"Huh." he said. "Can't figure out the darn un-binding. Erm, just how powerful was this spell?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 am

"powerfull enough dear"sasha says before she rushes over to Karkinos tugging on his arm as she pulled him towards fiona's house "come on i'll show you my hole"she says but kalen stops her tugging on the mages other arm "he doesn't your hole he wants to see mine"

"why would he want to bang you when he can bang me"

"well why don't you just ask him what he wants"

"nah much more fun when master protests"sasha says pushing kalen off Karkinos and putting him over her shoulder and carried into the upstairs bedroom of fiona's house throwing him down on the bed nearby to a confused fiona who sat down next to him on the bed "what is master wishes of me"sasha says to him as she sits next to Karkinos.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 pm

"Wait? So I actually have a demonic servant?" he asked, surprised. He quickly caught himself. "I mean, yes! Yes, of course I have a demonic servant! Because I totally knew what I was doing! Unless you're just pretending..." He said, giving Sasha a suspicious gaze.

"Oh, hey, what's your name?" he asked Fiona. Thinking, he said. "And wait, what's your name, demon? And who's that girl with you." He looked worried. "She's not your master is she? Do I have to fight her for you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:36 pm

"that would be funny"Fiona says smiling "my name's fiona sir i'm miss nok'tora's slave sir"she says placing her legs upon her bed "and your on my bed would you please explain why you are on my bed"she says eyeing sasha suspisously "well i brought master in here because i thought he would like it in this bedroom"she says picking fiona up and stuffing her into a wardrobe which she locks closed with a simple belt before turning back to Karkinos "well master i am sasha and my friend is kalen." Kalen at that moment burst into the bedroom "he's my master too you know"she says standing next to sasha and both girls looked at Karkinos smiling and in unison say "what is your wish master"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 pm

"How is she my servent if..." he asked. "Oh! I see. She must be your servent. So now she's mine be default." He paused. He had expected to be a proud and domineering master. But he had also expected to have bound a succubus, something big and scary. These just looked like a girl and a neko.

"Um...well...I hadn't really thought this past killing Marcus...but he's dead now...I guess I should be leaving hell now." He opened his spell book and cast a travelling spell. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing happened again.

"Erm. Maybe there's a recharge time or something?...Well, I think I'm stuck here though." He paused. "Well, look. Um, I'm not sure I really need anything. I mean, I don't want you to inconvience yourselves or anything. I guess you know hell better than I do. What do they do in hell, besides the whole torture stuff?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm

"your asking the wrong people were not from hell"sasha says smiling "i'm from another world chao were every demon or sucubuss's as people call us and don't worry i can get very scary"kalen looks a little angry a Karkinos "i am not her servant"she says pointing at sasha "i just got caught in the binding spell so now were both bound to serve you"she says with a small bow."HEY LET ME OUT!"fiona calls out from inside the wardrobe sasha smiles "would master like something to eat i can cook kalen brilliantly"she says placing a hand on kalen's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 pm

"Eat her?..." started Karkinos. Then he remembered he was in hell. "Oh, ok, sure! Vore, right? Yes, of course. I'm a powerful warlock. I eat beautiful girls all the time!" He said, attempting to look particularly impressive and diabolical.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

"you would eat her hole"sasha says narrowing her eyes "your a sick sick man she is a delicate piece of meat you can't just swallow her hole"she says now having a tight grip on kalen "to apreciate her fully you have to use a knife and fork"kalen looks at her and then at Karkinos "would you two stop talking about me like i am a piece of meat"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Hearing Fiona's plea to be let out, Nok'tara snapped her fingers, and Fiona appeared in her open hand. She then opened her mouth, and pulled out John, blowing on him to dry his saliva soaked skin. Once his skin and underwear had completely dried, she held him in her open hand as well, and said, "Okay, John, I'd like you to meet my other slave, Fiona. Fiona, this is John." She brought her hands together so they could greet each other.

She then looked to the house, and said, "I'm Nok'tara by the way. Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but I was kinda busy sucking on my slave."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:13 pm

"Ok, ok, I'll share!" he said, embarrassed that he was scared of his own "servent." He paused again. "Does the succubus outside want any? Or any other demons around here? I wouldn't want to piss any of them off." He looked a bit pale as he remembered he was in the room of a succubus. "Uh, maybe don't remind the succubus that I'm here. Or do. Whatever you think is best." He was way out of his element. He gave a little yelp as Nok'tara came to the window.

"Oh, er. I'm Karkinos. Like I said. I suppose I should...thank you. For killing Marcus. And not being mad about me trying to bind you."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Nok'tara smiled, and placed Fiona in the same hand as John. The window was big enough for her hand to fit in, so she reached in, and petted his head with her finger. "Hey, no problem, and don't worry about the whole 'bind' thing. We get mages coming in here all the time. You're lucky you didn't run into Gorashik, though. He'd give you a run for your money if you ever ran into him."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:20 pm

sasha smiled "great" she says dragging both kalen and Karkinos down the stairs to the kicthen "i already asked nok'tora she said she doesn't want any"she says picking up kalen with incredible strength and binding her arms and legs togethor with rope before putting kalen on a tray and placng her inside the oven turning it on to a high temparature sasha then turns to Karkinos "don't worry i'm sure she'll taste great she may be in a bit of pain and i'm hoping she's gonna be onconsious by the time we eat her"

"hi" fiona says waving happily to john she stepped over and sat down next to john.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Karkinos tried to not look uncomfortable. He'd heard of female demons like this, who didn't kill their prey.

"Erm, if I eat her though...will she be able to come back? I mean, I suppose you have that handled, but..." He said, trying to avoid the awkward situation. To change the subject he went to the window, looking out at Nok'tara.

"Well, thanks. You seem okay for a succubus. Uh, by the way...I tried to use the same spell to get out of here. It didn't seem to work. Any idea what could be going wrong?" He didn't know how much longer he wanted to stay in here.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

sasha smiled "yeah she's gonna come back.......maybe"she says hearing a ping behind her she turns around and moves towards the oven she pulls kalen out her skin had turned a light brown she placed kalen upon the table and pulled Karkinos to the table "she's ready"she says giving him a knife and for and sitting down next to him "tuck in"she says stabbing her knife and fork in kalen's right breast taking a chunk out and popping it in her mouth,chewed it and then swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 pm

"Er...ok." he said, watching the demon attack the girl ravenously. He was fairly certain he had enough demonic power to handle a meal like this. Just think of it like any other meant. He tentativly cut a piece of belly, holding it up on his fork. That was definatly girl meat. He braced himself and put it in his mouth, chewing and swallowing.

"It's...good." he said. He was a bit uncertain exactly how he thought about it, but he didn't want to insult the chef.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next