Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

same as the heavon one but with the concept of just if you were sent to hell you may play as a demon but please not too many
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

A black unholy flame revealed itself as it descended into the bowels of hell. Once near the ground, the flame subsided to reveal a succubus. Her hair was brown with dark green eyes, with red markings on her arms and legs. She walked along the path with a lake made of pure flame on both sides, with people screaming in agony as they tried to climb out, with no avail. She leaned down and plucked a male human who was looking up at her in relief out of the flame, saying to him, "Hello, human. I'm here to rescue you from your agony." as she gave his naked body a lick.

"Yes, p-please! Do anything you want to me! Just keep me out of that fire, please!" He begged to the demoness. With that, she smiled at him and said, "Gladly." She then popped him into her mouth, sucking on him and enjoying his flavor. She moved her tongue back, acting like she was going to swallow him, when he opened her mouth and pulled him out, saying, "Well, time to go back!"

"No! No, please!! You said you'd rescue me from my agony!!" he yelled, tears running from his eyes. "And I did. Now you're going back in!" she sneered with an evil gleam. And with that, she reeled her arm back and threw the screaming man back into the lake of fire. She went on her way, coming across a 60-foot tall demon with the head of a goat and a thin pale grey human body, with razor sharp claws on his hands. The freakish demon looked up at her, and said in a voice that sounded almost like nails on a chalkboard, "You should be thankful you didn't swallow that soul. You know how the master feels about taking those things out of the lake prematurely, Nok'tara."

Nok'tara rolled her eyes as she said, "Yeah, yeah, I know ol' Luci doesn't like it when succubi take the souls take them out of the lake of fire prematurely and eat them. Why do you think I threw that soul back?! I'm not stupid, Gorashik!"

The demon snorted and replied with, "I seriously doubt THAT. You think more with your mouth and vagina then you do your brain." Nok'tara's lip pulled into a curl at his insult. "Anyway, I didn't engage in conversation with you just to hurl insults. I've been told to inform you that five souls have arrived just for you. They are waiting in an iron box in your chambers. There are a couple in there that you might find interesting." Gorashik said, to which Nok'tara replied, "You know, good news is the LAST thing I EVER expected to come from you, goat face. This conversation's over!"

Nok'tara then flew into the extremely hot air, flying towards her room as fast as she could, licking her lips as she couldn't wait to devour her snacks.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

(OOC: I'm half considering entering this one, but my dilemma is I dunno which angle to go with... A victim, a demon, or Lucien / Balthus to work on him.. Decisions decisions......
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

(Well, you don't have to limit yourself to just those three options. You could use two options and leave out one, or you could even do all three if you wish. In any event, I'l be looking forward to when you do decide to join. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, who is Lucien/Balthus?)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm

(OOC: That character idea I had a few weeks ago... he needed serious tweaking due to huge power levels and not so well thought out background, especially in higher transformed states.

Been thinking of ways of making him work. You know, I'll try him, and do a victim too, may as well... But I'll wait just a bit and see who else jumps in, need post space using the PS3 browser )
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 pm

"NO NO PLEASE I'M INNOCENT INNOCENT I TELL YOU!"comes the screaming voice out from the middle of the fire,the girl who's voice it belonged to swam towards the edge as the fire burnt her skin she wasn't injured though.Once there fiona...fiona being the girls name attempted to climb out from the fire when she felt something jab her in the back and a pair o strong arms lifted her up out of the fire,fiona knew from watching the others go that this was not a good sign she flicked her blonde hair out of the way as the demon forced her in the direction of nok'tora's room she swallowed nervously and every time she slowed down the demon prodded her in the back with a pitchfork.The demon and fiona eventually reached a strange door fire around the edges and strange demonic markings upon the door,fiona swallowed nervously as the door opened slightly and she was forced inside before the door closed again the surronding area was dark and she could hear the moans of four other people in the room with her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm

As Nok'tara inside her room, she landed inside to see the iron box that Gorashik had told her about. She licked her lips and picked it up, bringing it over to her bed. She lied down on the soft mattress, and lied down, placing the box in front of her. She opened the top, and immediately took note of Fiona, along with three men and another female. She reached in and pulled out a man and the other female. She closed her eyes for a while, as if concentrating on something. She then opened her eyes, and looked at the quivering man and woman, saying, "So you two were serial killers, huh? Did you really think all of those lives you destroyed wouldn't come back to haunt you?"

Without giving them time to respond, she then threw them both inside her maw, and sucked on them as they screamed for mercy. Ignoring their pleas, she swallowed, sending them to the bowels of her stomach to be digested. She then took out the two men, and concentrated like before. When she opened her eyes, she looked upon the two men in utter hatred and disgust. "Rapists. Your kind makes me SICK. And since you two loved to torture innocent women for your sick pleasure, I am REALLY going to have fun while I torture YOU."

She then opened her mouth, and threw one of the men inside her mouth. Instead of sloshing him around in her mouth like she normally did, she moved him towards her teeth with her tongue, and began to slowly chew him, causing the former rapist to scream in agony as the teeth kept coming down on him, breaking his bones and chewing his body to a pulp. When she could no longer hear his screams, she swallowed the remains of his broken body.

At this point, the other man had begun to cry like a baby, shaking with fear and begging the demoness, "Please don't chew me, please don't chew me!!! HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!!" At this point, her face changed to one of kindness, saying to him, "Don't worry. I won't chew you." The man stopped shaking, asking, "Y...you won't?" She smiled at him, saying, "No, of course not. In fact, before I eat you, why don't we have some fun?" She then began to move the human towards her vagina, the man getting a perverted smile on his face as she realized what she meant.

He then looked down to see where he was going, and his eyes widened in horror and fear. Her open vagina had rows upon rows of huge razor sharp teeth, ready to rip him to shreds. He looked back at the succubus, pleading, "No, no, no, NO!! No, please!!! Don't do this to me, please!!!" She merely smiled, and said, "In you go! Have fun!" And with that, she plunged him inside her vagina, the razor sharp teeth digging into his flesh and ripping it off as she pulled him in and out, the man screaming as his flesh was torn off. After she was finished, she pulled the dead man out, who was reduced to nothing but muscle and bone with a few strips of flesh stuck on his skin. Her look of hatred returned as she said, "Good riddance."

She then threw what remained of the man inside her mouth, and swallowed. She then took a swig of some liquid, gargling to get the blood off of her mouth before swallowing it. She then went back to the box, and focused on Fiona, grinning as she said, "Well, guess it's just you and me now." She reached in, and wrapped her fingers around her, pulling her out. With her free hand, she took the iron box and threw it back into the flames, and sat down on the bed with Fiona in her grip.

At this point, she would've just scanned her mind to see what she did to bring her down here, but this one had caught her interest, so she merely smiled at her, saying, "So, human...what brings you to the bowels of hell? And please..." Her tongue then slithered out, and gave Fiona's body a slow, long lick, before going back into her mouth. "...don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

A tear in the fabric of reality appeared, a few meters from the lakes edge... And a fearsome presence was comming from the other side... A negative force so horrifying that even the denizens of this forsaken place would recoil in horror...

the unknown being stepped into this realm, the tear closing behind him. his robes wi aved lightly in the fast hot wind... Human sized biped was his outward apperance, but several facts would be very obvious to any that found him. Firstly was the fact that this man was alive... normally impossible for a human in this realm, and secondly he was radiating an incredibly dangerous aura.

The hood on his head turned slowly from side to side, observing this place with crimson eyes.

"The river Styx... Then I am in the Nether Realms.... A place for those who are too weak to live...." he hissed.

Lucien had missed his target world, Felarya, and was expelled from the dimensional crossroads into this place. "It should be easier to get there from this realm."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Fiona swallowed nervously looking up at nok'tora wiping saliva away from her face she went back to looking down at nok'tora's hand kicking her legs she hit her fists against the succubus's soft warm flesh to no avail it wouldn't have done anything more than merely tickle her.Fiona swallowed she had no choice she had to tell the truth to this demon "i..i..i'm innocent"she lies knowing full well what she had done she'd stolen all her life just so she could live on the streets of negav city her robberies even went so far one day she beat a man up for his money,the man was rushed to hospital were he later died from her attack.Fiona was then killed by another homeless person for what little money she had i guess you could call it ironic."i..i..i didn't mean to....to kill"she says trembling as she kicks her legs as she tried to break out from nok'tora's grip.

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 pm

"Kill?" Nok'tara asked. She then closed her eyes, reading Fiona's mind. She opened them again, looking at Fiona in a different light. "So you're not just a murderer...you're a theif as well." She chuckled a bit as she opened her hand, dropping her onto the palm of her other hand, and began to stroke the young human with her finger. "Negav is an extremely harsh place. I couldn't imagine someone as young as you survivng in that city. So...no one offered you a job, I take it?"

------------------------------

Meanwhile, Gorashik looked to see a human...an alive human that was out of the flame. His teeth gritted in both anger and hatred, and he walked towards him, saying, "And just WHAT are YOU doing here, human scum?! You are not supposed to BE here!!! This is the final place of punishment for the damned, not a sight-seeing walkthrough for your despicable kind!!!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Fiona swallowed nervously as she shook her head she moved away slightly from nok'tora's stroking finger she sat on the edge looking down at the floor it was a long way down and she could easily fall and break her bones or possibly kill herself again.Fiona turned back to nok'tora staring nervously at her she was literally shaking with fear "n..n..no o..o.one o..o.ofered m.m..me a..a..a j..j..job"she stutters nervously as she looks at nok'tora's stroking finger moving away from it and almost falling off the edge of her big soft hand.Fiona looked nervously around her looking for a means of escape although even if she did find a way out fiona knew she'd just be eaten by something else.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Lucien turned slowly, apparently ignoring the goat demons shouts, until those blazing crimson eyes locked onto those of the demon.

He scoffed and said "I go... wherever I choose, bottom feeder... What did you just call me?"

Lucien's hatred for humans was without limit, and this creature had unwittingly just cast the gravest insult he could.

His eyes turned a dark purple, and the air became much colder around him...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:38 am

When Fiona told her no one offered her a job, Nok'tara looked upon her in compassion. This wasn't the false kindness that she had put on display for the rapist. This was true, sincere compassion for this poor soul, damned to this horrible place for just trying to survive. "You poor thing." she said, giving the young woman a kiss while scooting her back towards the center of her hand. "It must have been awful, trying to survive while no one offered you any kindness." She turned away from Fiona for a moment, malice in their eyes as she said, "I swear, those angels have to be so freaking literal with where souls go."

She turned back to Fiona, saying, "Unfortunately, you cannot be sent back to your world for another chance at life. Since you have died, you are to be part of hell for all of eternity. However, if you wish, you can become my slave. I promise that if you do, I will be a very kind master to you, and you will not be eaten or tortured by me, any succubus, and any demon that dwells here. In return, you will have to obey my every whim, and do whatever I want you to do. I will understand if you decline, but bear in mind that if you do, you will be rejecting a very, VERY rare offer that has been made only to three other helldwellers like yourself, and you will be eaten. What is your choice?"

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the look on Gorashik's face changed when he felt Lucien's aura, and said to him, "I see you are not a human. Please except my apologies. We have many powerful mages come down here bringing other humans down here to gain profit from them. It's a huge problem among this place. So, since you are not a human, but not a demon, why exactly are you down here? I doubt yoiu have any real reason to be in the final punishing place for the damned."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 am

Fiona swallowed nervously "a..a..a slave"she says nervously considering her options the succubus had been kind enough to give her the offer so she could at least reply in a kind mannor,although fiona didn't like the idea of being a succubus slave she realised it was better than being eaten.Fiona sat on nok'tora's hand rather than moving around were she could easily fall off and land on the soft bed below,soft yeah fiona realised that if she were to jump from the succubus's hand then she would land on something soft and that would break her fall but she had no idea where to go from there and even if she did make it out of this succubus's home she would probably be eaten by another crueler succubus.Fiona looked down at her feet she remained seated on nok'tora's hand considering her options she looked up to nok'tora's face and still trembling and in a shakey voice says "o...o..ok t..t..then i..i..i'll b..b..b y..y..your s..s..slave"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 am

Nok'tara smiled pleasantly to the young girl, saying, "Good. Now then, first order of business." The succubus then took a hold of Fiona's right hand in between her finger and thumb. She chanted some words, and a strange mark appeared on her hand. "That mark signifies that you belong to me. If a succubus or a demon sees you, just show them this mark, and you'll be just fine. Anyway, onto the first thing I want you to do for me. It's been quite awhile since I've had a proper foot massage, and now that I have you as my slave..."

Nok'tara grinned as she placed Fiona beside her massive feet, lying down against her bed. "Now give me a nice foot massage, Fiona."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 am

Fiona swallowed nervously she nodded looking down at the mark upon her hand she was nervous and trembling although she had not noticed before that she was completly naked infront of the giant succubus she didn't want to be a bother but she was blushing bright red.And as the succumbus called her by her first name she was tempted to ask how she knew her name but figured that she found out the same way she'd found out what she had done,fiona stepped trembling forward almost losing her balance on the bed's soft sheets "a..a..as you wish m..m..mistress"she says moving forward again almost falling over again but caught herself on nok'tora's huge foot trembling fiona began to rub her hands on her feet shaking as she did so

"i..i..is t..t..this t..t..to y..y.your liking m..m..mistress?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 am

Nok'tara sighed happily as she felt Fiona's small hands massage her foot. "Ooooh, you're doing great!!! Keep going!" After a little while, she asked, "So why are you still shivering with fear? I've already told you I'm not going to eat you, Fiona."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 am

"s..s..sorry m..misstress i i'l try and stop"Fiona says a little more calmly as she continues to massage nok'tora's foot now rubbing her body against it to give more of an effect when she was massaging the foor it was hot and fiona could feel sweat move down her face as her body warmed up to the temparature of nok'tora's body heat "there i...i s..s..stopped s..shaking h..happy mistress"she says shakily while her body was calm she didn't want nok'tora to know that even though she had said that she wouldn't eat her fiona still didn't like her thinking of her as nothing more than a huge evil bitch.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 pm

"Well, I just wanted to know why you were still shivering, is all. Could you do the other foot now, please?" Nok'tara asked, positioning her other foot in front of Fiona. "By the way...when you were alive back on Felarya...what was one thing you wanted more than anything else?" ske asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Fiona nodded "yes mistress"she says rubbing herself against nok'tora's other foot as she pondered her response to the question all she'd realy wanted when she was alive was a house,a roo over her head and food basicly to live a normal life were all she had to worry about was bills and not where she was gonna sleep,or if she would get food that day or even if she'd live to see the end of that day."well mistress a house somewere warm were i could live with fod in the fridge so i'd be more happier than i was living on the streets so yeah that's all i wanted a house, why do you ask mistress?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Nok'tara just shrugged and said, "Eh, just curious is all." She then picked up Fiona, and said, "Anyway, you seem a bit dirty and sweaty from massaging my feet. Guess I'll just give you a bath." And with that, she opened her mouth and threw Fiona inside, sucking on her as she lied back down on the the bed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:31 pm

fiona sighed she didn't struggle as nok'tora threw her inside her mouth fiona landed with a thump on nok'tora's wet sticky tongue fiona could feel her hot breathe on her back and shuddered.When fiona moved her hands strands of saliva seperated themselves from her skin "no misstress please i don't need a bath"she says a little panicky voice she looked behind her,her feet were facing the direction of noktora's throat fiona swallowed unerved by the mere thought of it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:43 pm

After she was done, she opened up her mouth and pulled Fiona out, looking at her as she said, "Well, there you go! All clean! Anyway, where am I going to keep you?" she asked, looking around the room. "Hmmm...nothing seems to be suitable for you, so I'm just going to have to make a place for you to stay. Hmmm...what could I possibly make to keep you in?" she asked a bit sarcastically.

Her eyes then lit up as she said, "Hey! I know! How about a house somewhere warm where you can live with food in the fridge?! How does that sound, Fiona?! Would you like that?!" Without giving Fiona time to respond, she said, "I'll take that as a 'Yes'."

She then snapped her fingers, and a beautiful house appeared on the opposite side of her room with a fiery 'swoosh'. Nok'tara got off of her bed, and walked up to the house, and put her hand with Fiona in it on the ground, saying, "Go on! Check it out!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm

fiona looked at the house and then at nok'tora and then back at the house she swalloed nervously getting off nok'tora's hand as quick as she could and entered the house using the door she looked around it was quite beutifull the walls were painted emerald green and the floor had a niice red carpet upon it she walked through the house to the kitchen opening the door nervously as she looked inside it was full of various food items fiona licked her lips pulling out an applle she bit happily into it letting it's juices flow into her mouth.

Within mere minutes fiona had finished the apple and through the apple core into the bin were it dissapeared in a puff of flame this made fiona jump and she fell back knocking some plates onto the floor the plates however did not brake.Fiona shrugged figuring this was the right time to tell the succubus what she thought about it although fiona was sure she already knew as she walked through the house and out the front door,she stood infront of nok'tora "it...it's realy nice misstress"she says before kneeling down head looking at the floor in a submissive mannor.

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Lucien look at the creature for a moment longer before the purple illumination faded from his eyes, and his aura returned to normal.

"My coming here was a mistake of my own volition, I missed my target within the dimensional crossroads and was thrown here... Heheheh, Ironic, isn't it? To end up in a place most spend their entire mortal lives trying to avoid, while I, an eternal, wind up here on a miscalculation" said Lucien, and laughter came from his mouth.

"But, I wont be staying long.... Even this place cannot prevent me from becoming complete once more..... But, perhaps I can find a use for this place before I leave..." Lucien pondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next