Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 am

Sasha growled narrowing her eye's as she sent a wave of pain through karkinos's body before she began yelling at him "MASTER DO I LOOK LIKE A MALE TO YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 am

"Ah, mistress, mistress!" he said, holding his head between his hands. He'd grown so used to all the other demonology students refering to their "masters". Damnit, even demons had to be correct. "I'll do anything, mistress, sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 am

"hmm that's a lot better and don't you forget"Sasha says glaring at karkinos while thinking up what she should have him do "hmm now what to have you do ah yes i know slave i want you to transform into a dridder afterwards you will make a web which you will spit kalen back up onto so that she can't move at all"she says grinnng happily.

Fiona shrugged looking at john a smile upon her face "i don't know what happened to misstress she probably fell asleep and hell is pen for all types of creatures"she says running her finger around on john's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 am

Karkinos shuddered. He didn't like dridders much. He looked at his book and tried the spell. To his surprise, it worked. He rocked back and forth on his new legs. He could still feel Kalen in his stomach. He then experimented with his webs a bit, before managing to get a proper one on one side of the room, angled down to the floor. He then spit up Kalen, who was stuck spread on the web facing up.

"Sorry..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 am

Kalen sighed she looked at karkinos's new form "it's ok i think i liked you better when you were a naga though"she says while sasha comes around to look up at kalen a smile on her face "well slave i think she's stuck there nice and goo now you can do what you want to her BUT!"she says sternly"she must not leave that web."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 am

"Oh. Okay mistress." he said, looking at Kalen. "Well...what do you want me to do?" he said, the question directed to both Sasha and Kalen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 am

"hmm i don't know just follow sasha orders she told you to do what you want not what i want"Kalen says a little anoyed as sasha sits happily down onto the bed watching the two converse "don't play nice"she calls to them with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 am

"Well look!" protested Karkinos. "I don't want to do anything to you! I don't even want to keep you hung up on a web. I don't see why all my orders involve torturing Kalen in some way..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:29 am

"because it's funny to watch you do it"sasha says bluntly and cheerfully kalen sighs examing karkinos and sasha "look i don't want to see my lover hurt you karkinos so it would be best not to question and just get on with her orders"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 am

"Well." he said. "Despite being a warlock I happen to not be that...brutal. I don't know anything that I could possibly want from Kalen here. You expect me to start coming up with ways to torture her? I couldn't think of any if I could. But you are her lover, so really it should be you coming up with idea. You know Kalen..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 am

Kalen sighed closing her eyes she knew what sasha was gonna say and she was trembling afraid of it even though they were supposed o be lovers sasha was a demon and kalen was afraid of her.Sasha smiled a sly evil grin "well you could whip her or even bite her just do anything that could cause her pain or pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 am

"Okay." he said. "Kalen. What would cause you pleasure? Or...pleasurable pain...?"

Meanwhile, a dark blue portal opened in Nok'tara's room. On the other side a frost succubus smiled back.

"Hello darling!!" she said with fake cheerfulness. "It's Lir'oni. I just heard you got two slaves today. That's really a strange coincidence, isn't it? Two souls that may have been mistakenly sent for punishment? You don't mind if I come and meet them, do you?"

The frost succubus was hoping that she would find that Nok'tara had taken slaves illegally. To her, everything was a power game. If she reported Nok'tara, as the reporter, she would get Nok'tara's property in hell. And in hell, property was power. She could also vaguely sense from the other side something else in the room. Another demon? Less powerful...but not a recognized hell aura. That wouldn't do if Nok'tara was keeping non-hell demons in her room.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Nok'tara's eyes narrowed as Lir'oni looked at her from the other side of the portal. "Actually, yes, I do mind. Do you think I'm stupid or something?! I've heard about your dirty tactics, Lir'oni You'll do anything to scam someone else so that you can get the highest position in Hell. Do you know how close Lucifer is to stripping you of your power and placing chains arounds your ankles?!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Balthus's ever present eyes began to scan Nok'tora's room when he felt the disturbance from Lir'oni.

"I'd say you missed your chance at any real grasp for power when I left this realm, Ice Queen... Yesss I know your kind, dweller of Acheron. If your desire is power, Find me on Earth..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm

"Oh please, Nok'tara. I just wanted to see the two souls that both managed to get out of punishment on the same day." said Lir'oni. "Just letting me in doesn't give me the chance to scam you...as long as you have nothing to hide. I admit, frost succubae are known for our love of...politics. But wouldn't you rather have me as a friend? I may be smart but I'm not above friendships."

Karkinos looked out the window at the portal. He could here the conversation from here.

"Damnit!" he said, panicked. "Kalen, Sasha and I shouldn't be here. We should make ourself scarce." He paused. "What am I saying? You can't hide your aura in hell. We're screwed."

He paced with his multiple legs, trying to remember what he knew about demons. "We could mask our aura's...with a bigger one. Like Nok'tara's...but the only way would be if she was holding us...and that's too obvious...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Nok'tara snorted at what Lir'oni said, replying, "Please! You don't even know the meaning of the word 'friendship'! All you want is someone who can help gain a higher position in Hell! Anyway, if I deny you, chances are you'll report me anyway."

She took off the cover from John and Fiona, grabbing them both in her hand as she walked back to the frost succubus, saying, "These are my slaves. They have marks on their hands to signify that they're mine. And you can't say I made them my slaves illegally or some bull**** like that, because if you would have taken the time to read the ancient rules, you would know that it states that if a succubus sees a human that they find deserving, they may take that human as their slave.

That means that even if a human were one of the most rotten sinners, if I find them deserving, I can make them my slave. And don't you think for a second that slaves aren't punished. They are still punished like anyone else, except the succubus has control of when they are punished.

I know you're a little snoop, so I'm going to go ahead and tell you that there are three beings that don't belong here, but they came here unintentionally...to my knowledge, and they'll be leaving soon. Now go ahead and make your little report on me, but if you do, you'll have to make it to Lucifer himself. Since I was handpicked by him, he prefers that any reports about me go to him."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"Hmm, yes all the rules." said Lir'oni. "I'm sure those two are very deserving. Or maybe you're just going soft. Not that I'm suggesting anything. And if you're so adamant, I may make a report. Well, not directly maybe. But I may drop the fact around Lucifer that you have three forbidden beings here. I know he likes you, but he always has to be certain about things like that. So you're right that it might be a good idea to get rid of them." She smiled. "Of course, it's always a lot easier to get into hell than it is to get out. If I were you I'd just dump them out of your room as fast as you can. Then they're not your problem. Well, I'll be seeing you."

Lir'oni knew Nok'tara. It was possible that she'd help those others leave. Of course, outside of Nok'tara's room, illegals like that were fair game for anything and everything. Maybe Nok'tara would get too attached. That could always lead to mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 am

In a gout of black flames, Balthus popped back into hell. Landing gently on Nok'tora's head.

"Hello babe, you miss me?" he sain teasing her.

"Well, Malora said that this Ice Succubus doesn't believe anything she doesn't see with her own eyes, so I came back to see everything is all frosty."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Nok'tara looked at Balthus, replying, "Well, you just missed her. She just left." as she pointed to the closing portal. "Anyway, I gotta help these guys get outta here before that frost succubus does come back." She walked over to the house, and looked inside, saying, "I've gotta get you guys outta here. I can transport you guys to Felarya if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 pm

"You can do that?" asked Karkinos. "I mean, I'm sure you could. But I was sure I could and I tried earlier and it didn't work..." Suddenly he paused. "Do you...think the frost succubus is blocking this place off from teleporting? If you can't make us leave...then she can report you. I hope that's not it..."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 am

Balthus was once again distracted.

"Damn... jumping bitween worlds is getting tiresome... But still... A human who can resist the influence of the Void... I'll need to examine him more closely when I go back to Earth" stated Balthus, his current objective was a little more detriment to his mission.

Balthus smiled down at Nok'tora and said "I take it that means you don't want me to go meet her then?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 am

Nok'tara looked at Balthus, saying, "By all means, if you want to meet her, go right on ahead. There's no guarantee I can get these three out of here if she's going to keep this up."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 am

"Don't you worry yourself about it, I'll take care of her..." Balthus said before disappearing once more.

Appearing on Nok'tora's roof, Balthus called out, "HELLOOOO! ANYBODY OUT HERE?!" Certainly a direct method, but one that usually works.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Lir'oni watched the being carefully. Now that was some power. She decided to play it straight. She appeared in a cloud of cold blue smoke.

"Couldn't help but hearing you." she said pleasantly. "Not many demons in this area...but you aren't a demon, strictly speaking, are you?

----

Karkinos sighed. "Do you think we'll need to move up a few circles of hell?" he asked. "I mean, it gets easier to teleport out the further up you go. But I don't know if walking around outside this place is a smart idea."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Kalen looked at karkinos with a gentle smileon her face "you have to do what sasha ordered you to do or else she'll punish you and don't bother asking me about it but apart from that i believe getting out of here would be good"

Sasha nodded "i agree we'll take me and kalen as well as my slave with us to felarya"she says resting her headon the bed "your slave can have her bed back then"she says looking out the window to nok'tora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next