Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Karkinos sighed. Sasha's orders were a bit inconvenient at a time like this. But he moved himself onto the web over Kalen, stroking and embracing her with his hands, then giving her a kiss. She seemed decent enough in this whole mess...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Balthus grinned a toothy grin. "Your a sharp one, your right, I'm no demon, no angel or God either, but I am no mortal... So, what does that make me in your eyes, Lir'oni?" Balthus asked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

"Hmm..." she said, raising her finger to her lips and thinking. "I guess that would depend what I am to you." she said, smiling. "Speaking of which - you know my name, so can I assume you have business with me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Balthus snorted and replied "Well, that depends on how useful I find your capabilities... Speaking of... Your negative energies may prove to be just what I need..." cryptically, his grin exposing his sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm

"Thinking about eating me?" said Lir'oni, grinning at him. "I don't know if you could. Maybe. But that would instantly make you a threat to hell and not even your friend Nok'tara could squirm you out of that. But you are powerful and I am intruiged. What exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 pm

"Me eating you? Don't be absurd... Our current size difference means that YOU would more likely try something like that, at least in my current form... No, but siphoning your energy does not require such... physical interactions does it?" Balthus laughed.

"As for what I am... Well, what you see before you, is merely a conscious fragment of what I once was... I am the mind of the Void Dragon given a form of flesh..."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 pm

"Ah...well eating is the generally the quickest way to steal power in hell. But attacking a succubus is attacking a succubus either way." she said. "The Void Dragon...now that is interesting. That mortal shell doesn't look very comfortable though. Haven't you tried possessing something more...impressive?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Kalen smiled looking at karkinos "so um karkinos how do you think we'll get out of here i mean without that succubus stopping us"she asks with a gentle smile in her face,sasha sighed a small evil grin apearing on her face she sat examining kalen and karkinos "now slave you can wrap kalen in silk just for the transport across worlds but if you want to let your predator insticts take over i suggest you do"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Karkinos shivered. "I'll swallow her whole...but drinking is just plain gross. I don't want a dry shrivled Kalen husk..." He'd began to realized that suggestions were really orders. He pulled Kalen off the web and used the pieces around her to wrap her up. He carried her in his front arms.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:55 pm

"hmm pity"Sasha says examining kalen,kalen sighed looking up at karkinos she smiled gently at him before looking nervously at sasha.Sasha smiled "your going to need more silk than that come on wrap her all up nicely so she is completly covered in silk and don't worry next time i'll make sure you drink her you obviously want it so much"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

Karkinos made a face before gathering more silk. Soon he had Kalen wrapped entirely, the silk cocoon wriggling slightly. He moved it back into position in his arms.

"I guess we just wait until Nok'tara comes up with a plan. Anything else, mistress?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 am

"hmm nah you can put kalen back on your web if you wish"Sasha says examining the wiggling cocoon of kalen,It was hot inside the cocoon kalen found that she should be sweating but the silk absorbed it all.sasha smiled grabbing karkinos's hand drawing a strange rune on it which glowed red briefly and the mark on karkinos's other hand disapeared "i've released you from slavery but you won't be able to change back to human as i've locked your form and also given you the things a dridder would normally have like there hunger and there instincts basicly what a normal dridder would have"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 am

"What? Why'd you have to leave me as a dridder?!" he said, panicked. "I hate spiders! I hate dridders! A naga, or..or, heck a merman. Why a dridder?"

He looked at Kalen struggling on the web. "Look..I'll be your slave again. Just turn me back. Or turn me into something else."

He wanted to drink Kalen. But he had promised he wouldn't. He needed to think of something fast. Before he knew what he was doing, he was holding Kalen with his mouth open over her head. Not really knowing what to do, but not wanting to bite down, he started stuffing her further down his throat. Soon only her lower half was sticking out, before he stopped realizing what he was doing. He looked at Sasha desperatly.

"Please. Help." he managed to mumble.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:50 am

Kalen screamed she had no idea what was going on ay all she could feel a wet sensation around her top half and realised were she was she screamed franticly moving her legs about even though they were bound togehtor by silk and the saliva seemed to be pressing directly onto her body as thugh there was no silk there at all.

Sasha smiled watching karkinos swallow kalen she giggled "sorry dear i can't help you see it's an irreversable spell"she says a smal cruel smile upon her face "so enjoy it"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Karkinos tried to speak to argue with Sasha, but this only caused Kalen to slip further into his throat. Only a little bit of her was still sticking out. He desperately picked at the silk, resisting his instincts. He ripped the bottom off and tried grabbing her exposed feet, but this was difficult it being his own mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yesss... You are correct... This Human shell is MOST Chaffing... Oh how I wish to return to my full and true glory... But alas, therein lies my dilemma, you see, my other fragments are lying dormant upon the planet known as Felarya..., since they have no will of their own, they remain hidden, buried, while I, an outsider, cannot enter Felarya while that accursed barrier remains... Thus, I need something to mask my presence when I approach the planet. Your energy, would provide me with such a mask. Balthus explained.

"With my powers such as they are, the Gods who defeated me, cursed me severalfold, one such curse, merely a jab at my eternal hatred of Humans, was to trap me inside this form, and intil I am whole once more, I will remain trapped in this body..."

Bathus's head suddenly turned to the right, his eyes glowing fiercely.

"Hrmm! Impressive..... A mortal that is able to resist my power....." Bathus said, then stopped.

That was a bad omen... A mere Earth man should never have been able to resist the influence of the Void...

Balthus growled visibly... he turned back to Lir'oni, he had to do it soon... he needed to be complete again... being so weak was starting to become very tiresom.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Lir'oni laughed, then dissapeared in a cloud of freezing mist. Suddenly, this mist began to fall heavy around Balthus, resctricting his movement.

"I'm very sorry but you must understand that I can't let you take my energy - I've killed enough demons myself to rise so high." Lir'oni's voice could be heard from somewhere distant."

"Of course..." she continued. "Stealth is my...specialty. You could never find me if I didn't want you to. However, I could easily make the sort of mask you are looking for...in a short period of time. Of course...I'd need a reason to help you...."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Kalen screamed she had no idea what was going on but she didn't like it at all "whats going on"she managed to say but silk inmmediatly then pressed itself against her open mout leaving kalen unable to speak she couldn't see so all she could do was to just feel what was going and where she was it was wet.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Karkinos struggled with Kalen in his throat. He swallowed her, his stomach bulging. The silk began to fall away. Instantly he was horrified by what he had done. He retched and vomitted Kalen back up. Now that he was no longera slave, he scurried out of the room, looking for somewhere to hide himself. He was running on the ceiling when he found a hatch into what was the attic. He went in to the empty room and scurry to a corner. He started trying to make a web to hide behind. This was horrible.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Kalen sat on the floor confused as to what had just happened however she soon realised the silk had fallen completly from her body and she was able to stand up again she sighed looking at the ceiling noticing something that seemed to be a path leading her somewere she followed the trail into the attic somewhat confused as to what had happened nut she knew that karkinos couldn't help himself that was just the instinct sasha had given him.Kalen sighed she looked around the attic turning her back on karkinos's web and thats why she didn't see it when she backed into it.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 pm

"Ah!" said Karkinos. "What are you doing?! Do you want me to eat you?" He tried getting her disentangled, but the silk just wanted to cling to her. He sighed, having to slowly take it off with his mouth.

"Look, it's not safe for you up here. It's bad enough I tried to swallow you. I could get into...drinking the longer I stay in this form..." He felt terrible. He hated dridders. Hated spiders. He thought he could try his magic book. But he was no longer a slave to Sasha...his magic was back to as weak as it was before.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Kalen smiled weakly waiting for karkinos to finish letting her out of the web "well it's not your fault you like this it's sasha's she gave you the instincts and abilitys of a dridder besides if i thought i was in any danger i wouldn't have come now would i but i know that you don't want to harm nor do you want to let me go from this web"she says smiiling as she uses her free hand to pat karkinos's head.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 pm

"No..." he said. "A deeper part of me wants to drink you. I have that covered, but I still want to swallow you pretty badly. But...I know dridders can not eat prey if they don't want to." He then realized he'd actually eaten nothing as a dridder which was probably why he was so shaky and impulsive.

"Can dridders eat anything else?" he asked, hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Kalen shrugged laying back against the web well she figured she may be staying for some time so she had might as well get comfy,"i'm not sure i believe its just meat although they can eat there own webbing i believe although that may just be a certain species and even then they don't get any nutrients from it so there just weak all the time and have to eat meat any meat the nearest source of meat to them"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:12 am

Karkinos put his palm to his face. "Are you seriously trying to get me to eat you?" he said. "You're just pulling my strings here. Do you want to be digested again?"

He was starting to get antsy. "Maybe there's meat in the refrigerator..." he said. He knew there wasn't. He'd checked when he put Kalen in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next