Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 am

"eat me no no i realised because chances are you wouldn't want me to leave this web so i decided not too and you shouldn't hide what you feel it isn't good for you you'll go crazy if you keep trying to fight yourself"Kalen days smiling she knew she was right and karkinos probably didn't want her to leave the web but she had to be sure "so do you want to talk about how you feel"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 am

"I feel like eating you." he said, sighing. "But I suppose I'm not even skilled enough to repress that. I just don't think it's right to eat someone unwilling. And I know if I was a stronger mage I could hold it back. But without Sasha's mark, I'm just as crappy as before."

He was near her on the web. He just held her close, wanting to be near her but still trying to fight not eating her.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 am

Kalen swallowed nervously looking around her "yeah but to be fair realy i was unwilling the first two times ii was eaten and it didn't seem to bother you then besides thats what dridders do eat people or um food unwillingly"she says managing a small nervous smile closing her eyes momentarily and cursing herself for calling herself food.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I was under orders but...I'm sorry. But that's why I'm really feeling bad about wanting to eat you now. Because, if I did, it would be entirely my fault and my wants, not Sasha's. He buried his hands in his head. "I need to leave or this is going to end with me eating you unwillingly, like dridders do..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 am

Klaen smiled patting karkinos's head gently "if you did eat me or even drink me for that matter i would completly understand not want to do it but understand and anyway sasha would bring me back so it's not realy that big a problem although drinking is painfull the dridders venom liquifies your insides even your bones while making your skin harden it would transform me into a protein drink or something like that but i realy don't want that to happen"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 am

"I guess that leaves eating you then..." said Karkinos sadly. "Do you want me..." he paused, looking ashamed. "Nope, can't lie to myself, I'm gonna eat you any which ways. Er...probably useless but is there any way to make this more comfortable?" He paused. "This feels really wierd just gobbling someone up in an attic. Could we go down to the kitchen or something so I can at least pretend I'm not a hideous freak?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 am

Kalen sighed looking down at her feet sadly "you mean you want to go down to the kitchen to see if there's anything you could to me so i'd taste a lot better" she gasped now struggling against the web that held her firm but it was no use her struggles only proceeded to get her more tangled up in the web sticky stands were across her body pinning her legs togethor and her arms to her sighed but still she continued to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 am

Now it was Karkinos's turn to sigh. "Well...not really making you taste better. More just changing it so I don't feel like I'm eating you over again the same way..." He cut her off the web and trotted downstairs, not looking very happy. He laid her on the table then just sat there. He didn't really know what to do. He wasn't a Kalen cooker like Sasha. He just looked at her, pulling bits of silk away.

"Um..I don't really eat people much. And I'm the one eating...you. If there's any way you...prefer...it..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:09 am

Kalen blinked looking curiously she laid on the table were she had been placed not wanting to move for fear of what might happen if she were to run "i'd prefer it if i wasn't eaten but i don't suppose you'd agree to that seeing as how i am already on the table and you apear to be hungry"she says nervously she points at the fridge and then puts her arms to her sides "um what exactly are you going to do to me besides eating me i mean"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 am

"I don't even know." he said. He felt like killing himself. "I guess I'm just trying to make you look more like a human meal...doing a preparation routine."

He backed off.

"But...I don't have to eat you. I don't have to do anything. I could...I could just leave the house and run..." he said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:19 am

Kalen looked at karkinos without getting off the table she sighed "well look if you leave now you'd be killed so please don't leave and yes you do have to eat me it's in your nature now you'll get i'll if you don't i'm still against you eating me mind"she pauses thinking about what karkinos had said "and anyway i am a human meal literally so if you want to prepare me just go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:22 am

Karkinos sighed.

"You're right." he admitted. "And I'd like to prepare you...just so it makes me feel a little less dridderish. And so I can talk to you more." He looked at her. "But I don't really know anything about that. I don't regularly...prepare humans. Uh...how does Sasha prepare you if she wants to but still wants to eat you alive?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 am

Kalen sighed she looked at karkinos "well sasha does many things to me if she wants me alive when she eats me she sprinkes herbs on me or coats me in honey or sometimes she just puts me in a big cooking pot with vegtables so i'm like a bbig soup that she just drinks down and i go straight to her stomach tthen without being chewed on but i don't expect you to do any of that just be creative"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 am

"I could do soup though." he said. "creative isn't really my thing..." He moved out a large pot and filled it with water. He heated it, but not too hot. He then started rummaging through the spice drawers, sniffing everything he came across. "Maybe sort of a stew..." he said. He didn't look at Kalen, trying to distract himself.

"Um...you can get in...whenever...he mumbled..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 am

Kalen sighed watching karkinos as he gathered spices and heated the pot she sighed getting up she moved over to the large pot moving her leg over she got into the pot sitting down she knew what she had to do and began to pour the water over herself "next time i suppose you'd be doing something different"she says resting her head on the side of the pot as she began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 am

Karkinos soon realized that Kalen knew what to do better than he did. He mostly just preparing what she motioned for. She did seem to know what she was doing because the soup did start to smell good. He watched her stir, waiting for the flavour to infuse.

"Do you like being told you taste good?" he asked curiously. "Or is it just creepy? But would you not like being called bad tasting?" He'd never really met anyone who seemed to be professional food.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 am

Kalen sighed "i can't do this all on my own you know you need to add whatever you want to add like vegtables or spices and you have to stirr me come on i'm not cooking myself here and of course i like being told i taste good"she says smiling as she stops stirring and waiting for karkinos to continue making her into the soup "i find being stew kind of disturbing but this is soup so i'm ok and i have been a lot of things while i have been with sasha food thing s i mean"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 am

Karkinos was now able to take over most of the cooking. He basically added what he liked, tasted, stirred, added again. He was starting to realize that this soup was tasting a bit Kalen like.

"Well...you do taste good. To me, at least." he said. "I think I have the ingredients I want." He let Kalen rub some of the soup in while he added a bit of salt.

"Do you mind being treated as food?" he asked. "Not just eaten, but prepared?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 am

Kalen sighed sadly as she rubbed the water and soup around herself shelooked at karkinos watching curiously as he added salt to her she smiled briefly looking down into the water around her "i don't mind some nights i get so used to it i just sleep in the larder were the rest of the food is and it's not realy like i could resist anyway"she says looking to karkinos "you know dridders have shrinking venom right so next time i could be a sandwhich or whatever you like i mean i'm just the food"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:11 am

"Yeah. I guess so." He supposed eating a small Kalen might be less wierd. "But you're not just food. You're a nice person, so I don't really like you being just...meat. Meat can't talk back to you. And doesn't taste as good." he couldn't help adding.

"So...I know I'm being a selfish jerk eating you...but if there's any way you prefer to do it...I don't know so really, do what you're comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 am

"it's in my nature to be nice as it is to be food to stronger creatures"Kalen says smiling and she raised an eyebrow "hmm i don't know i guess it's up to you i realy don't have a preffered way of being eaten and eating me isn't selfish sasha does it all the time all though she tneds to chew me so your eating way is much nicer than hers"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:20 am

"Yeah..." he said. "I'm not...savage enough to start chewing. Then it feels...well, just like meat, I guess. And I don't consider you meat so that's probably why I prefer this." He found a very large bowl (had that been put there on purpose?) He gently slide Kalen and the soup into it. The bowl was oval shaped, so Kalen lay across it. Sort of like a bathtub of soup, he thought. He sipped from one end and the Kalen soup taste filled his mouth.

"Head or feet?" he felt obliged to ask. He couldn't hold himself on soup much longer.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 am

"um well thats a realy good choice there but i'm going to have to say feet first this time i went head first the time before and are you just going to eat me like this i mean your not gonna shrink e down i'd just grow back to my normal size in your stomach"Kalen says smiling as she moved herself around in the bowl "and next time i will put up a fight"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:25 am

"So putting up a fight is just part of it?" he asked. He gulped and then took her feet in his mouth. Soup went down his throat. He wanted this to not be harsh. He gently massaged her feet with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 am

"hmm yeah i guess so"Kalen says giggling slightly as she felt karkinos's tongue upon her feet "that tickles"she says laughing aloud she smiled despite what was coming to her she knew it would be uncomfortable inside his stomach "if you bite down now i could be injected with shrinking venom and that would make it easier for me also when come back i will fight you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next