Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first character: Fuji hope you like it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tiastus
Helpless prey

my first character: Fuji hope you like it Empty
PostSubject: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Name: Fuji

Race: human

Sex and age: 77 year man

High and weight: 5,6 feet and 80 kg

Looks:
Fuji is an old man, with short grey hair; he always goes around in his black ninja suit, with a katana on his back and a brown belt. In the belt there is a scroll which has some symbols on it, painted in red, and some shurikens and some hidden weapons under his suit. He has brown eyes, and his skin has a slightly tanned colour.

Personality:
He is kind and helpful, but in battle is he one, with a trick up in his sleeve, and he will use it just when you least expect it. He has a mild temper, and is good at keeping focus in battle. Because he has to react so fast in battle, he sometimes doesn’t think about what he says.

Fuji was originally from earth in the year of 1109 but do to a strange time difference in another dimension he got about 1000 years into the future in just 40 years.

Background:
Fuji is a grand master in ninjutsu, and had his own dojo, where he trained ninjas. First time he tried a dimensional portal, was when he was fighting against a mage, he were paid to kill. Just before the final blow on him, the mage opened a dimensional portal. When Fuji got out of the portal, he quickly discovered that he was not at the same place anymore. He walks around and looks for some hours, when he notices at city in the jungle. When Fuji comes near the city, he meets a person, who is half man and half shark. Fuji says hallo to the man and asks where he is. The man turns back to a human and says “hey, me name is Ussalk and i’m the city’s famous shape-shifting mage and you are in the world of Sukma. I can see that you aren’t from around here. Come with me I can tell you everything you need to know about this world and then you can tell me about you’re world” Fuji follows Ussalk to his house in the city. While they walked to Ussalk’s house, Fuji looked at the city, it looked almost like Earth. When they arrives at Ussalk’s house, Ussalk opens the doors and they walk in, Ussalk talks a lot about, the world Fuji has comes to and that mages are really common in this world and that he did not know what ninjutsu was.

So Fuji decided that he would try magic, so that he one day might get back and end the fight with that mage, who send him here ‘but dimension magic, is too hard’ Fuji thought ‘and shape-shifting, is not my type’ Ussalk knew a person, that could learn Fuji summoning spells. So Fuji started his training at Guylit, a young girl with the skills to summon almost everything and split her body into 2, which can fight side by side and fuse them back afterwards. After about 2 years, Fuji started to be known, as the acrobatics mage, because of his ninjutsu skill and his speed, made him able to dodge almost every offensive spell, maybe he’s an old man, but his senses and his speed, are still on a totally different level than a normal human.

After having trained under Guylit for 35 years Fuji had mastered the abilities to split his body. A drawback when he splits up, is that he halves his strength. And if one of them dies, and he fuses afterwards, he will weaken, with the strength of the person that died. He has also learned a magic, to summon 3 shadow warriors. But for Fuji to summon them, there must be shadows near him and he need about 2 minutes when saying a incantation and then say the 5 magic words: “come forth mighty shadow warriors” The shadow warriors skills are, what we would call ninjutsu, that means that: they are fast, they are stealthy, they are assassins etc. A week after Fuji had finished his training with Guylit, he got news from Ussalk, that a new dimensional portal, had opened near the place the place they met. Fuji quickly packed his thing, and ran to the dimension portal.

Fuji jumped into the portal, hoping that he would return back to earth. When he got out on the other side of the portal, it looked almost as if, he was still on Sukma but the landscape was not completely the same as on Sukma, and a new city had come forth. Fuji walked to the city and when he got inside the city, he asked a human, where he was. The human told Fuji. “this is Negav city and this world is called Felarya”

Fuji was a grand master in ninjutsu on Earth.
Fuji was a mage on Sukma.
Fuji is now a mage/ninjutsu master in Felarya.

Last edited by tiastus on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm

as always you got VERY bad grammar when writing english but after some translating, that took like 20 minutes, i found that he's pretty cool.

but you really need to fix some grammar issues in there.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 am

ok. I have edited Tiastus bad grammar(took me an hourT_T')
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 am

Pretty cool. Do you think you could split the background into paragraphs? It would make it a lot easier to read.
Back to top Go down
tiastus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 am

okay, i do that.

im glad you like it
Back to top Go down
tiastus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 am

hope you like it more now Joker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first character: Fuji hope you like it   my first character: Fuji hope you like it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first character: Fuji hope you like it
Page 1 of 1