Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male vore, whats your stance on it?

Go down 
+41
Moon eyes
FalconJudge
Stabs
kikijonson
xlrp
pirostyle
spike833
Amaroq
kaitheguy1234
Sillysausage
Vaderaz
Nyaha
Whiteagle
Feign
lami
nksrocks
The Rev
Warrior3000
codaman
PrinnyDood
Feadraug
Oldman40k2003
Archmage_Bael
bigman27622
Karbo
French snack
Zoekin
DeviantDiscordian
Reptillian
Anime-Junkie
rcs619
/Fish/
L'Ryn
GREGOLE
zalzas
gwadahunter2222
mikeimp
vegeta002
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
melancholy-melody13
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Whats your view on male vore?
I like it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_lcap17%Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
I don't like it at all
Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_lcap15%Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
I'm netrual about it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_lcap49%Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_rcap
 49% [ 35 ]
I don't like it but not opposed to it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_lcap19%Male vore, whats your stance on it? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 72

AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Male vore, whats your stance on it? Empty
PostSubject: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Now we all know felarya is a world of beautiful giant women eatting other pretty smaller women, and though it isn't seen we all know there MUST be hybrid guys as well ((male dridders, naga's, sphinxs, etc)) So of course though it's not gonna be seen much because of most perfecerances there IS male vore.

I wanna know whats everyones stance on it? do you like it? netrual, dislike it? if so why? Please detailed responses and not just "EWW CAUSE IT"S GROSS"

Now I'm not attracted to guys, or male vore either but it just seems ALOT of people are HORRIBLY replused by it to the point they don't even like to acknowlage this. Now I'm not saying we should all start drawing naked guys eatting other naked guys... THAT would be abit much lol. But I worry that because male vore is so taboo it seems that there are always gonna be a 1/40 male/female ratio, and that just doesn't make much sense.

I hope felarya will evolve into MORE then just a fetish world, of course it's always gonna be a vore world known for beautiful women eatting other beautiful women, but I fear it's gonna get stuck in a rut where it's the same thing over, and over and over again. I think alittle varity is never a bad idea!
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

I like it to stick to the woman eating beautiful woman thing. I'm not big on men in vore any which ways. I'm attracted to women and for some reason it seems ... gay maybe? Not that I'm against that in any ways, it's just not my thing. I would prefer a male doing the eating than being eaten if it comes down to it though...

A male predator would be interesting...they'd probably be more shy and less aggressive than all the spunky female preds...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm not opposed to it. Personally, I like the female preds eating the guys. seems to make more sense.

But technically the gender of either the preds or the prey shouldn't be an issue, I'm fairly certain that in most cases your sex wouldn't matter when your festering in someone elses stomach. After all, all your meat then becomes the preds fat reserves... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Neutral here. Any bias for one gender and against the other seems a bit sexist to me. I'm not saying anyone here is, the bias just seems that way to me.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
I like it to stick to the woman eating beautiful woman thing. I'm not big on men in vore any which ways. I'm attracted to women and for some reason it seems ... gay maybe? Not that I'm against that in any ways, it's just not my thing. I would prefer a male doing the eating than being eaten if it comes down to it though...

A male predator would be interesting...they'd probably be more shy and less aggressive than all the spunky female preds...

Thats understand able ^^ and I think a male predator could have any range or personalitys a female one does, all depends on where they grew up, how they did and alot of other factors.

Also with the who gay thing it really depends how you see vore, some people see it purely as a sexual thing and some people look past that. I suppose if you see it as more of a sexual thing it could see alittle off seeing a guy gulp someone down.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
I'm not opposed to it. Personally, I like the female preds eating the guys. seems to make more sense.

But technically the gender of either the preds or the prey shouldn't be an issue, I'm fairly certain that in most cases your sex wouldn't matter when your festering in someone elses stomach. After all, all your meat then becomes the preds fat reserves... Smile

How so? XD I mean both females AND males have to eat. And why wouldn't they sometimes eat the same food source? I think you're thinking about it from the more fetish point of view, seeing it as a sexual thing, where of course you'd rather the pred me female, since most guys DO tend to like women.

And yeah the prey gender doesn't seem to matter near as much lol.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Crap! I accidentaly voted that I liked male vore! ugh....why didn't I read it thoroughly? All I saw was "What is your view on vore?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Heh, as stated, that first bit was purely my personal taste, it doesnt reflect my overall stance on the matter.

The second one is the way it should naturally work, both sexes need to eat, and if one is hungry, the gender of the food becomes inconsequential, unless one toys with their food, in which case, it depends on the personal preference of the predator that decides what happens...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

mikeimp wrote:
Crap! I accidentaly voted that I liked male vore! ugh....why didn't I read it thoroughly? All I saw was "What is your view on vore?"

It's not that big of a deal =/ why so worked up about it?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Male vore I don't care really but I always will be more interested by female vore and will always be fascinated by fantasy involving women because I like women that's all.

And contrary what you think in society in general it's more accepted to show a man's nipples than a woman's ones. For example the cover of the manga of Felarya to make the picture more acceptable Karbo hide Crisis' s nipples and vagina it would be a naga male you will be maybe the same thing maybe for his genitalia maybe.

Why I find a naked male less attractive because it's very common, it's considered as a sign of virility in many society how many fiction, fantasy , sports or movies showing muscular male with few clothes only a pants, there are lot and they will shock no one.

I will be honest if male vore can be a taboo inside the community for the common of the mortal outside it will be more acceptable than the female version because it appears in many popular fictions, stories, myths and shows.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Well first off, wangs don’t do it for me. They just don’t. and seeing as how males tend to have wangs, I got to say that they don’t do it for me either. And there lack of big bosoms and other girly parts that I like are also one of their biggest problems. I am so shallow.

That being said, I have come to the point that I actually like male vore a little bit. Thanks to mostly You and Gregole, I have grown in my appreciation for it. Just a little bit here and there, when it feels appropriate. I still PREFER girls as the pred and the prey, but I wont object to seeing the cute girls get gobbled up by a guy every now and again. As long as it not some stupid prick that I hate, then I just feel sad for the cute girly.

Hmm, should I try eating a few girls to see what its like? Guess there is no harm in trying, can I borrow you for a little bit terra? For a completely unrelated reason of course… >_> <_<
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Male vore I don't care really but I always will be more interested by female vore and will always be fascinated by fantasy involving women because I like women that's all.

And contrary what you think in society in general it's more accepted to show a man's nipples than a woman's ones. For example the cover of the manga of Felarya to make the picture more acceptable Karbo hide Crisis' s nipples and vagina it would be a naga male you will be maybe the same thing maybe for his genitalia maybe.

Why I find a naked male less attractive because it's very common, it's considered as a sign of virility in many society how many fiction, fantasy , sports or movies showing muscular male with few clothes only a pants, there are lot and they will shock no one.

I will be honest if male vore can be a taboo inside the community for the common of the mortal outside it will be more acceptable than the female version because it appears in many popular fictions, stories, myths and shows.

Well of course, most guys do tend to like girls more, thats a given.

And I'm not talking about OUR society, I'm talking about the views of the felaryan community on male predators and vore.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm

I can appreciate all types of vore. While F/F is my preference, I enjoy any gender combination, if the scene itself is well done. And I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to enjoy males as predators enough not to worry about "feeling gay".

Though I confess, I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to male predators out of raw spite for everyone who freaks out about them. XP
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Raison. Giant male naga who chews up pwetty female nagas all the time. Everyone apparently hates him, not really because he hard vores, but because he's a guy. And he's faaaar more snake like then is comfortable for most vore fetish people who like Felarya.

I'm not into vore. I like horror, but still, I agree, WE NEED VARIETY. Sadly, 'variety' is probably going to be creating a new female drider character or giant (female) neko.

Also, is it me, or do most naga females seem to be a recolored Crisis?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Male vore, whats your stance on it? 12370911

lol

I don't usually depict male vore in my works, but I'm not against it. Just personal preference- I don't find the male form particularly attractive.

As a veteran /d/tard, I can't really say that the actual sex of the pred makes much difference to me. More male vore wouldn't really be a bad thing, variety is a good thing, and male vore- and because of this most certainly- male preds are severely underrepresented.

A herm pred is fine too.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Quote :

Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 am
Raison. Giant male naga who chews up pwetty female nagas all the time. Everyone apparently hates him, not really because he hard vores, but because he's a guy. And he's faaaar more snake like then is comfortable for most vore fetish people who like Felarya.

I'm not into vore. I like horror, but still, I agree, WE NEED VARIETY. Sadly, 'variety' is probably going to be creating a new female drider character or giant (female) neko.
Actually, I hate Raison because he's an epic jackass, but I do agree with the notion that variety is something the community is sorely lacking in.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 am

Actually, I hate Raison because he's an epic jackass, but I do agree with the notion that variety is something the community is sorely lacking in.

He's supposed to be an epic jackass, GREGOLE. Unlike Elle, who is 'just following law of the Jungle!!!111!!!' (I think Elle's a bitch, personally)

Which reminds me, has anyone else had plans to introduce a male predator?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :
He's supposed to be an epic jackass, GREGOLE. Unlike Elle, who is 'just following law of the Jungle!!!111!!!' (I think Elle's a bitch, personally)

Well then kudos.

Quote :
Which reminds me, has anyone else had plans to introduce a male predator?

Well, I have Lee, and that gyspa persona of mine sortof counts, but that's more of a gag character than anything.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

And I'm not talking about OUR society, I'm talking about the views of the felaryan community on male predators and vore.

For me the male vore will be a sign the world starts to its original appeal and becomes more and more generic to seduce a largest public or because the world need to be more than a fetish as you said in your first post (It's not a personal attack, it's just I have always seen this kind of thinking on other communities). It's like saying you can make a good anime or manga because there are scene showing females nudities or clothes women would never wear in real life.

Felarya is not a fetish world, but it's based on on a personal fetish. It has a solid background which clearly show even if it's based on a fetish it's something very serious behind its creation and its development. The female vore is one of the pillars of the world but not the world doesn't gravitate around it.

Let's take an example, the vore story of Ravana3k involving Alvar. The story was well-written in general even if I would prefer another development of the character. I don't speaking about the vore scene just I wanted to learn more about him. Another example in my story incredible Aya If I wanted to make a pure fantasy story I would jump directly to the scene with the dark side of Aya, I thanks Karbo by encouraging me to give more depth by develop a bit the character of Steve and Jeff and the group of fairy hunters. If I write another story with her I won't spend more time with the vore scene why because they tend to be very repetitive and boring to write. In this story I show which makes the vore scene interesting it's when they are few and other things happened between them.

To be honest I start to develop lately male hybrid characters I can tell you they are more fun to develop contrary to a female hybrid character because it's allow me to develop something new and add more variety.

The only difference male vore and female vore is the gender but in overall it's the same scene, there is no real difference in the end. Does it bring something new, no.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Felarya is not a fetish world, but it's based on on a personal fetish. It has a solid background which clearly show even if it's based on a fetish it's something very serious behind its creation and its development. The female vore is one of the pillars of the world but not the world doesn't gravitate around it.

To be honest I start to develop lately male hybrid characters I can tell you they are more fun to develop contrary to a female hybrid character because it's allow me to develop something new and add more variety.

The only difference male vore and female vore is the gender but in overall it's the same scene, there is no real difference in the end. Does it bring something new, no.

Well it seems we agree then =D because thats what I have been mentioning this whole time. Glad you think so. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:

Thats understand able ^^ and I think a male predator could have any range or personalitys a female one does, all depends on where they grew up, how they did and alot of other factors.

Also with the who gay thing it really depends how you see vore, some people see it purely as a sexual thing and some people look past that. I suppose if you see it as more of a sexual thing it could see alittle off seeing a guy gulp someone down.

Well, seeing a guy doing the eating isn't bad. What's strange is I seem to dislike men being the ones being eaten. That seems to make me more uncomfortable...but in the large scale Felaryan settings it's not bad. Just neutral. I just don't like men being eaten in same size vore. And I just don't like any sort of M/M. If there's no hot ladies...no point for me.

So I suppose what I like, in order.... female voring female, male voring female, female voring male, male voring male. Preferably those first two...third is acceptable if it's Felaryan style...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Well it seems we agree then =D because thats what I have been mentioning this whole time. Glad you think so. ^^
No prob Very Happy

Depending on the people the difference of gender in some situation create a different reaction on the reader or the public. Let's take an example if a random sexy girl in a G-string shake her booty in front of me I will be tempted to let a print of my hand but if it was a man in G-string who does the same thing I will still be tempted to let a print but of my foot.

Of course there is some case I don't look at the difference.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:17 pm

I honestly have no problems with male vore. Giant dudes gotta eat too, you know.

But then again, I dont fap to Felarya stuff, lol. I look at it as a fantasy world that I care deeply for, and enjoy participating in. Male predators exist..they have to eat...so male vore has to happen sometimes. I dont see the issue with male predators, personally. Its not like you'd have giant wangs flopping everywhere. Nagas, mermaids, and the insects would most likely hold their's internally...and the centaurs and pantaurs would have them located in the animal half most likely. I imagine most male fairies would wear clothes too.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Its not like you'd have giant wangs flopping everywhere.

Male vore, whats your stance on it? Dicks_11

No, Felaryan preds aren't exactly Doctor Manhatten
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Most of the things that I would have said already have been said, so I won't repeat them.
I'm neutral to male vore, it doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male vore, whats your stance on it?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next