Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gabriel Talos (my main character)

Go down 
+5
French snack
Feadraug
GREGOLE
rcs619
Gabriel115
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:53 am

Gabriel115 wrote:
at least some one here plays the game, but the resion i picked hakenis because i cant uploade my pictures oto the internet and he is most similer to my styel of character
Yet... I don't believe that...
Thing is, a lot of people (myself included) don't have the artistic talent or technology to create an image of their Character.
This doesn't stop them from creating good Characters though.
Your Character, however, comes off as being a bleached and re-written Haken with a few trivial add-ons.
This leads me to think that instead of being creative enough to think up who your Character is, you just took one you liked and tailored it accordingly.

(Also, I've never played those games...)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:05 pm

remade gabriel again (Whiteagle how do you know about the games then?)
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Better, at least without the Pictures it doesn't cause the perceptional bias of him being a Copy Cat.

(And I know for I am WHITEAGLE, HE WHO SEES ALL!!!)

(...)

(...And nothing to do with the fact that SRW is GIANT ROBOT AWESOMENESS combined with Anime Crossover GREATNESS that attracts all...)

(...)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

by the way Whiteegale i chosse Trombe for the theme song because trombe overrides all lol ( super robot war fan inside joke)
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Take THIS, people who think Dridders are all evil, heartless or villains!!! >=P

Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Elain_and_Archon_by_Blazbaros

lol, I just saw this pic and decided that if anything could be used to try to hammer a stake through the bad sterotype of Dridders, this could work nicely.

*opens the coffin and drives a stake through the heart of that old, worn-out stereotype* From the depths of Hell, I stab at thee!!! *STAB!!!* ....*lights it on fire for good measure*

Okay, I got a little dramatic there, but you catch my drift. Most Dridders are good honest people who are just living their lives. The only ones who would be distrusting and not fond of nagas would be the ones from Dridder settlements...wild-born Dridders would most likely never get the chance to be indoctrinated into this rivalry, same with most nagas.

...and it should be noted that the fact that Dridders control an entire area of the forest, have some technology, and nagas live scattered all over in the wild, most likely means the Dridders beat the nagas when they had their conflict in the past.

Anyway, I just thought this was an adorable pic that showed Dridders in a good light ^^

(it should be noted that the little boy DOES actually become a villain when he grows up though)

** art by Blazbaros **
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm

He is getting aggravated.

Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Yay

Remember, some dridder are actually just a wee bit insane. Just a bit.

*art by ironkitty*
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Quote :
L'Ryn:
Remember, some dridder are actually just a wee bit insane. Just a bit.

You missed my point. SOME are insane, yes...the same with EVERY single race in existance. I am merely trying to show that MOST Dridders are good, honest people who are just trying to survive like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Dude IS insane if he thinks he can pull off the bare midriff look.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:27 pm

rcs619 wrote:

Most Dridders are good honest people who are just living their lives. The only ones who would be distrusting and not fond of nagas would be the ones from Dridder settlements...wild-born Dridders would most likely never get the chance to be indoctrinated into this rivalry, same with most nagas.

Um well dridders from settlements are the most numerous..
I kinda disagree with you on this issue.. ^_^;

But I agree, this picture is just adorable Razz ( though you picked a wrong example here with a young Archon XD )
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm

i the original bio the reason i put gabriel as a dridder hunter is because he has grow to like nagas and since there is a legend about the nagas being killed of by the dridder queen or something like that that made him want to provent it from happening not beacuse he thinks there evil he just wants to keep his friends safe, im going to post his naga friends later.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Um well your thread was Hijacked long enough I think ^^;
It's time to refocus the discussion on your character
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Karbo wrote:
Um well your thread was Hijacked long enough I think ^^;
It's time to refocus the discussion on your character

He changed the character. Its slightly less offensive and more on the right track to being decent. I just felt the need to defend dridders, since we've had TWO dridder killing characters or groups pop up this week alone...so I flipped a coin to either launch my assault in this thread, or the Axis thread...this one won =P

..and I have to respectfully disagree with you about the fact that most Dridders are born in settlements. In THEIR forest, of course...but not in the main jungle, or in other areas they live in. Hell, Bulvon Wood would be nothing but Dridder towns if that was the case. MOST predators would be born in the wild, and raised by their parents...not in some kind of settlements. The pure logistics of numerous predator settlements is just ridiculous.

The notion itself is ridiculous. No other predator race actively builds settlements. Most are nomadic, or territorial. Spiders are not exactly social creatures anyway. There are only three colonized zones in known Felarya. The human zone in Negav...the Fairy zone in the Fairy Kingdom...and the Dridder zone in the Dridder forest. You might get some preds banding together, similar to fairy packs...but I doubt they'd construct any kind of settlement.

The hatred for nagas would weaken over time as well, and wouldn't be found in all dridder children. Not all children listen to their parents.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

What I was trying to do was alleviate the situation and provoke a laugh, but my point was missed entirely.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:47 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Elain_and_Archon_by_Blazbaros
"So... Moe...."
*Face melts off from the cuteness.*
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:39 am

Er. Back on track. The character. Okay, the changes are a good start. So, what's new...

Okay, he is cocky, doesn't like kids or heights, can be seduced by women, gambling problem. Those are some good concepts - I think they built upon the vision I was sort of getting earlier. These are also ways to lose money pretty quickly - so his job is probably fairly important. Likes piano and good books, mhm..okay. These are all nice additions. I like the idea of him being a money hungry jerk, but having a side where he can still spend that money on things like books and that he does actually like his job, with the sightseeing availible. It fits in with the bounty hunter job, but does add a bit more to it.

The potions still do seem like a bit much, but could work in their current form. If he can drink one to purge his own body without seriously hurting himself, he would probably have to uncork quite a few in a predators stomach to be effective. So I guess it would come down to how many bottles he had left and how strong a stomach the predator has.

Well, this is a much better start to a character. I'd have to see him in a story to see if I really like him - but now I at least am willing to like him under good circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:24 am

Good to see the feedback is working for improving this character. I agree with Jætte_Troll that we should see the character in some story for further developing and seeing how the character reacts according to his personality.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm

already working on one anyone want to help, im still trying to make a original personality for his brother and sisters, so please if you have any ideas tell me.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Hmm, well, I'd focus on his personality. Since he's the main character, his brother and sister can be a bit less focused on, but should still lbe interesting - and it should be clear how he interacts with them.

What sort of ideas do you have for your story?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:09 pm

im planing a story when gabriel first meets my newest character https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/ro-y-t1244.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 am

i've started Gabs bio from scrach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Talos (my main character)   Gabriel Talos (my main character) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Talos (my main character)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2