Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:09 pm

"First of all, no. Stop proving my point about you being a spoiled brat. Second, she just fell out of this tree up there." the fairy said. After Crystal introduced herself to the fairy, she smiled, saying, "Aw, I'm flattered. My name's Cazaria. You seem pretty nice too." She then gave Crystal a quick, playful lick on her cheek, closing her eyes to savor the taste.

"Mmmm, nice AND tasty! Anyway, does anyone want to eat this whining human here?" the fairy said, referring to Lise when she said 'whining human'. "I've tried to ignore her begging for as long as I could, but it's starting to get on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Crystal stook her tongue out an anoyed look upon her face wiping the saliva from her cheek that was left behind whe Cazaria licked her cheek "ugh gross"she exclaimed a ittle weary of upsetting the fairy,crystal smiled looking at the girl Cazaria had refered to before looking back at Cazaria's face a confused expression upon her own "i don't get it why don't you just eat her or let her go even i don't see why you should be holding her if your not gonna eat her so just let her go"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Cazaria merely shrugged and said, "Eh, good point. I'll just eat her if no one else will." She placed Crystal on her shoulder and plucked Lise out of her other hand, and held her over her head, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue as she let out an "Aaaaaah."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Verira kept glaring meanly at Katie, in Cazaria's hand. "you do remember that you stole the human from me...RIGHT?" She growled, now glaring at Cazaria.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Crystal gasped waving her arms up to get Cazaria's attention shouting wih an urgent tone of voice "no no no don't eat her just let her go please you don't have to eat her,look she could become a..a famous leader or artist of novelist even just let her go you shouldn't eat her it's not fair on her"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm

"No, no, no don't!" said Lise, her legs kicking out of her skirt as she sobbed. "Listen to the elf, please don't eat me you can eat the elf instead you said she tasted good, right, right?! She'd be much tastier than me please, no!" She kicked as hard as she could one of her shoes flying off as she literally wet herself in fear of the open maw beneath her.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Cazaria was about to drop Lise inside her mouth when she saw the human pee on herself. She scrunched up her face as she said, "Eeeeew, gross! You peed on yourself!" She then set the human on the ground, and waved her away, saying, "Go on! Shoo! Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Lise gasped to suck in breath from her sobbing. She was still frightened, confused and didn't really know what was going on. She tried running but was wet, exhausted from fear and being carried around. She kicked off her other shoe, getting a short distance before tripped. Still weeping, she dragged herself under the roots of a tree and curcled up - she was still reachable by the predators but clear thinking was not her forte at this moment.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Crystal smiled patting Cazaria's cheek gently and happily "there you go even if she did wet herself letting her go was the right thing to do now she has a whole life infront of her instead of just being eaten so in my opinion Cazaria,you did a good thing by letting her go"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm

"Wimp!" spat Katie at the trembling Lise. "Her life is worth nil, she's going to stay there wetting herself without me and then a less picky predator is gonna make her lunch. It would have been kinder to just eat her now but you predators don't know a thing about that, do you?" She renewed her attacks, determined to get away somehow.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:09 pm

"Ah, thanks, Crystal." Cazaria said with a smile. Hearing what Katie said, she brought the human up to her face, saying, "Eh, I suppose not. Of course, like you said, I'm a predator, so...my goodness, are you still struggling? You've got a lot of adrenaline inside of you!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

"That's cuz I'm NOT going to be carried around by a big stupid monster!" shouted Katie. "Let me go you big freak! You have no right to go around eating innocent people!"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Crystal frowned looking down at Katie disgust clearly etched on her face "Cazaria i have no problem with you eating her she's just very rude and quite frankly i don't believe she has a future ahead of her other than food,it was good you released the other one but this humans just plain rude"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

"NOOOO" Verira growled "if you eat her, i will kill you, rip out your stomach, so i can kill HER" She had a cold and angry glare.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Katie couldn't help but take advantage of the situation.

"Hey Ms. Naga." she said. "Didn't I beg you to eat me? I groveled didn't I? Well, come on, why aren't I snackfood now?" she said, smirking at the fact that the fairy had a firm grip on her. Hopefully the two predators would beat each other up.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:38 pm

"I was just about to, but she snatched you" Verira growled at Katie while pointing at Cazaria.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:44 pm

"Oh, come on, it's all in good fun." Cazaria said to Verira with a smile. She then looked at Katie, saying, "Look, it's not like we hate humans, it's just that there's a whole lot of you around here. I don't know how things work back where your from, but your kind keeps popping up around this world like crazy. If we don't eat your kind, you'll use up all the natural resources of this place. Predators like us keep prey like you in check so your kind doesn't destroy the place."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm

"It would be better if we destroyed it than let you monsters live here!" she shouted. "We don't go around eating people just because we can or due to stupid reasons like that. I've never eaten a neera like some equal freaks of my size. Heck, I'm a vegetarian! All you things are good for is putting people in stomachs!"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:56 pm

"oi i live here too you know"Crystal says glaring angrilly at Katie "look miss um cazaria i was wondering"she says a sly thought coming to her head as she looked at katie "well ugh cazaria cold you please shrink her down so that i can eat her please!"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:02 am

That remark made verira grab Crystal. "would you stop ignoring me ELF"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am

Crystal let out a surprised gasp which suddenly turned to one of a cheerfull smile as she looked at verira happily "well miss i would stop ignoring you if you'd been talking to me this is the first time you have started to talk to me"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am

Verira gave few confused winks,(of they eyes) and then squeezed her hand around Crystal, while staring angrily at her. "DON'T talk back to me ELF" She growled right in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:08 am

Crystal gasped regaining her breathe soon and happily looking at verira "now miss would you please calm down all i said was that this is the first time i have talked to you so miss naga if you could calm down then we culd have a more civalised conversation"she says a confident smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:12 am

"Not thanks" Verira said with a sly smile and threw Crystal into the air, catching her so that she was hanging upside down. "I'm not interested in being civalised, i just wanna squash the pesky human" She growled right into Crystals ear.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:24 am

Crystal gasped looking a little confused at verira upside down before a smile spread onto her ace and crystal let out a little giggle "oh well but that doesn't mean the two odf us can't be civalised and anyway if thats all you want could you put me back on cazaria's shoulder....your giving me a headache"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next