Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

As Dupe squeezed her breasts, Verira tightened her coil slightly and opened her eyes. she yawned and looked at Dupes face. "Who are you" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 pm

"i'm dupe"Dupe says giggling slightly giving verira's cheek a gentle kiss "so miss naga i can be quite fun......do you want to have some fun if ya know what i mean"she says kissing verira's cheek again./
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 am

Verira winked her eyes in confusion a few times and then looked rather annoyed at Dupe. "No thanks, i'm not into that kinda thing" She said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 am

"well in that case miss are you going to lt me go cause this is kind of uncomfortable unless you wanna eat me i'm not too thrilled about it but at this point i have no chance of escape"Dupe says a happy content smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:03 am

Without anwsering Dupe, Verira loosened the coil and moved away. She then noticed Cazaria. "Hey fairy" She yelled and slithered over behind her. "Sorry about earlier, i can't control my mood, after i black out"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 am

"Ah, don't worry about it, it's fine! That was the best fight I've had in months!" Cazaria said with a smile. She then showed Verira Lise as she said, "And this here's my pet human!" She then stopped, then looked at Lise as she asked, "Um...what was your name, again?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

"I'm...Lise" said Lise. She sat down, not really having the will to fight anymore at all.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 am

"Hmmm" Verira said and giggled a little. "I thought i was the only one, that made pets out of food" She said with a big smile, petting lise on the head at the same time.

(i was lucky to get some internet^^)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 am

"I know! Isn't she cute?" the fairy said, stroking the girl's back. "So you make pets out of humans too? Cool! Looks like we have something in common! What do you usually do with your human?" she asked the naga.

(Glad to have you back, Reptillian! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

"I usually just talk with them, listen to some of thier stories and adventures and play with them" Verira said with a big smile. "But i don't just make humans pets. I also makes animals into pets...they really make good pets, though you can't really talk with them, like you can with humans and nekos"

(Thanks joker...though i'm not really back^^, i'm still in USA...vegas to be more accurate^^)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Lise shuddered. "I don't want to be a pet." she sighed. "What are you going to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:06 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Humans are MUCH more fun!" the fairy said to Verira. When Lise asked what Cazaria would do to her, she brought her hand with Lise in it up to face level, saying, "Well, as a whole, I was thinking of giving you some human clothes, letting you sleep with me at night, petting you, talking with you, giving you a lick or two or tasting you now and then because of your taste. I could even get you some books or whatever else you wanted so you wouldn't be bored."

"I can't say I understand why you don't want to be a pet, though. I mean, you're gonna be protected by me, and I'll be doing my best to make you happy. Unless this is about someone expecting you. You have a family?" she asked Lise.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am

Before Lise could anwser the fairy, Verira leaned in between the two, facing Lise. "You should listen to her. If you were to be alone out here, you would quickly get eaten, squashed, disembodied... or worse" Verira said, looking very serious, though she quickly smiled again. "so maybe you should think about it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14