Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:59 am

"No, no, No!" screamed Katie. She felt the stomach retract around her. She kicked and struggled as the acids began to move higher and higher. She wasn't able to keep out of them. They were up to her waist and her whole lower body was burning. She shrieked, trying to pull herself out. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you...!" she sobbed. She ran out of wall and slipped forwards, landing in the acids and floating. She sank below the surface. So much of her was digested off now that she looked more like a floating piece of meat, a carcass. She was gone. But Crystal had been right - her soul remained and she was forced to observe every bit of her being broken down for nutrients, her body degraded until it was bones, then nothing. Her soul was then absorbed. Now she was just part of her predator's body.

----

Meanwhile, Serena had found a small hole and scurried in. Lise tightened her grip on the fairy, screaming as she saw the naga begin to stir.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:09 am

Crystal patted her stomach happily letting out a smalll burp she squeezed her breasts togethor and began to speak telepathaticly to katie "so miss i know you can hear and respond to me so i made you a part of my breasts everything you see now is from my breasts point of view enjoy your home cause your gonna be spending the rest of my life inside them" Crystal giggles massaging her breasts hapily giggling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:41 am

(LOUD heartbeat)...It came from Verira as her veins started showing...(again)...her muscles then began expanding very rapidly, to the point where her skin was just about to rip.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:54 am

Cazaria gave a bit of a disgusted face when Lise held onto her finger, seeing how she still soaked from wetting herself. However, when Verira started her transformation, she smiled, saying, "Ohohoho, NOW we're talking!" She quickly plucked Lise off of her finger and placed her in the same hand as Crystal, wrapping her fingers around them as she said, "Hold on, you two! It could be quite a bumpy ride!"

She then took off into the air at fast speeds, looking behind her to see if Verira was chasing her. She would've grabbed Serena, but she didn't think the small naga liked her that much.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:59 am

(Heartbeat again, but WAY loud)...Verira rose up from the ground, her eyes still closed and her now, enourmous, body completely tense. She then opened her eyes slowly, no emotions showing at all, they looked almost like they were dead.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:04 am

Cazaria looked behind to see Verira enormous body, whistling as she did, obviously impressed. She picked up the speed in case Verira decided to chase after her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:16 am

As soon as the sound of Cazarias whistle reach Verira ears, they twitched and Verira shot off towards the sound. She was quickly gaining on Cazaria and could now hear the wings flapping, maiking her ears twich all the time.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Crystal let out a gasp wrapping her arms around one of Cazaria's fingers for reasurance,it was shakey all around her she wrapped her legs around Lise,she didn't care that the girl had wet herself she didn't want her to die "whats happening up there"Crystal calls out to cazaria in a terrified tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:21 am

"Spoiled brat naga's gone psycho on me!! She catching up!!" yelled the fairy as Verira chased her. She went even higher up into the air, hoping that Verira wouldn't try to jump and catch her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Hearing the sound of Cazaria's wings rising upwards, Verira reached both her arms out to the sides. Her hands quickly bumped into a tree in the dense forest and at the exact moment of impact, she closed her hands a bit, pressing her fingers into the wood and ripping the tree up with roots and everything.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:09 pm

As Cazaria looked down, she saw the crazed Verira rip a tree out of the ground. However, she also noticed that she had used her hand to feel for it instead of just looking for a good sized tree and then pulling it out. 'Looks like she's using everything except her eyes. Maybe if I stay really quiet, she won't attack me.' she thought to herself.

With that, she stopped flapping her wings, using them to quietly glide instead. "Stay quiet, and don't say anything. At all." she whispered to the elf and human, hoping her plan worked.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:22 pm

The whisper was all it took, for Verira to know ehere to aim. She threw the first tree, so that would barely hit her right side and a second tree, she had just ripped up too, she threw at the spot, Cazaria would most likely dodge to.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:29 am

Crystal covered her mouth seeing the tree get thrown towards cazaria 'forget silence' she thought to herself she was worried incase the fairy hadn't noticed the tree flying towards her turning around crystal faced cazaria "LOOK OUT!"she yelled at the top of her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:41 am

Hearing Crystal yell to watch out, Cazaria started flapping her wings again to avoid the first tree, barely dodging the second tree as the crazed naga had assumed that she would have done a quick glide down. "Looks like there's only one way to settle this." she said to herself. She then began to chant, a magic flame now surrounding her free hand. She then began to fly towards Verira as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Hearing the sound of the wings coming towards her, Verira stopped and listened closely...her ears twitch as she noticed the sound of flames. She drove her hand into the ground...and ripped up a giant piece of dirt and put it next to her. She then started throwing lots and lots of small dirtballs after Cazaria, like a bombartment.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Crystal screamed closing her eyes "no non no please stop all this"she says holding her ears and moving up cazaia's arm she looks timidly around at the events that were happening all around her tears flowed from crystals eyes and she hugged cazaria's arm holding on as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Not listening to the elf, the fairy kept charging at Verira closing her eyes as she threw the dirt wads at her. Since she couldn't see where she was going, she rammed into Verira when she touched her, the magic she placed in it now transferring to the naga, who was starting to shrink. As Cazaria managed to stand up after the tackle, Verira began to shrink more and more, until her top half was the size of a human.

Extremely fatigued from using a lot of her shrink magic, she managed to place Lise and Crystal on a nearby branch, saying in between heavy breaths, "You two...stay there." She then looked at Crystal as she said, "Oh, and Crystal...make sure Urine Girl doesn't try...to escape, okay?"
With that, she turned back around to face the shrunked naga, hoping she was done rampaging.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 am

Verira rushed towards the now giant Cazaria and smashed her fist through the skin and quite a bit into the foot of her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am

"GAAAHH!!! THAT'S IT!!" Cazaria yelled, grabbing the naga's tail and repeatedly swinging her upwards and into the ground, which resulted in the ground caving in. Before she could do anything else, she placed her foot on top of the naga's top half and pressed down, yelling, "I've had it with your stupid little psycho episode because you can't control your temper!!"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 am

Verira's top half was being held tight, rendering it unable to move. Her tail was free though, so she swung it and whipped it on top of Cazaria's foot.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Crystal nodded to confirm Cazaria's orders she grabbed a hold of lise taking her into a gentle hug while watching the fight with interest before she turned to lise,Crystal gasped giving lise a kiss on the cheek "my my you taste good so miss tell me what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:48 pm

"Li...lise..." she managed to spit out. "You... already ate Katie, right? You don't have to eat anything more right? I mean, I'm not really fi-filling and I..." she paused. "wet myself." she mumbled quickly under her breath. "And... you won't let the naga or the fairy eat me, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Crystal smiled shaking her head and keeping a firm grip on Lise "well lise i won't let the naga or the fairy eat you....that would be a waste of good food"she says stroking the side of Lise's cheek gently "i don't mind you wet yourself i'm gonna ask the fairy to shrink you for me that way i can eat you"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 pm

"Ohoho, so THAT'S how you're gonna play, huh?!" yelled Cazaria, still keeping her foot on Verira despite the pain, grabbing Verira's tail and giving it an Indian burn.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Do to the pain Verira's tail was swinging all over the place banging into the ground and Cazaria's foot several times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next