Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth II

Go down 
+5
schoolhater
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
Jætte_Troll
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Felaryans on Earth II Empty
PostSubject: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

I sort of dropped out of the last Felaryan on Earth after it became quite complicated. However, on reflecting, I've always thought it's a good thread design. So if there's interest, I think it would be nice to start a fresh one.

Roleplay Rules - These should be obvious...

I guess only differences I'd make. First a different setting. I'm thinking of a sort of beach, forested, resort type place for good monster fun. Ideas could be Hawaii, Florida, lots of beaches in Mexico, a Caribbean Island, etc. etc.

Maybe not make too many characters to keep it neat. Well, I mean, main characters. Side ones to help the plot along are good. And ones that will become food in a short while...

If interested feel free to start from here.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:24 pm

(Ah, sweet! Count me in! Anyway, why don't you start it off, Jaette_Troll? You seem to know what you want.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:29 pm

(I think I might reprise my role as Dusty here, but I'll keep Balthus away, he tends to highjack stories unnecessarily... and I think the preds need to kick things off...)
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

(I'm in too XD... if you don't mind, i'm gonna use my skitzo neko^^)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:32 pm

(Yeah I sort of think this one would be cool with main characters that are developed... interesting study to have them all stranded...)

Grip and Fenja stood in a part of the Felaryan forest they had been through countless times. This time was different. There was a strange Sphere, made out of a very black rock. And it was just sitting there.

"Cool..." said Fenja. "I wonder what it does?"

"How about we make up something pleseant?" offered Grip. "And then NOT touch it so we can keep that lovely idea..."

"Wussy." said Fenja and promptly touched it. Then they were promptly not on Felarya anymore.

""I told you so" seems almost too appropriate in this circumstance." said Grip dryly.

"Oops." said Fenja. She looked around. All around her were trees, sort of similar to Felaryan ones, but different. She felt a bit exposed like this so she knelt down among the foliage.

"Er. So how do you fix this?" she said.

"I have no idea." said Grip, realizing exactly what a mess they were in.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:46 pm

With a yawn two female hands where seen emerging out from her bed in a small cave she had made her home.Happily she moved over to the mirror looking happily at her reflection.Genola moved part of her long silver hair from her emarald green eyes,Genola giggled happily as she slipped her dress on.Genola was a Nature lamnia and currently in human form but it was different as poking out of her silver hair was a pair of neko ears.Genola's snake half was an emerald fgreen colour much like her eyes.

As Genola emerged from her cave she immediatly knew something was very different looking back at the entrance to her cave Genola was very surprised to see that it had disapeared "cool i'm always up for something new"she says happily before she begins running off in a random direction she had chosen unknowingly moving towards the location where grp and fenja were currently located.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Fenja knelt down, sniffing. Suddenly, she looked up, her tail waving behind her.

"Oh..yesss.." she said, licking her lips. She spoke slowly. "In that direction. There is an ocean. And by that ocean is...tons of humans. More than I've ever seen grouped together in Felarya. And a good majority of them are young, fresh, juicy females. There's even one place with a congetration of them. Maybe I died and went to heaven..."

"And maybe I died and went to hell..." said Grip. "Get ahold of yourself. This obviously isn't Felarya."

Fenja sighed, realizing she had lost control a bit. "Yeah...I don't get it. That place should be a feeding ground for mermaids but I don't smell any."

'Maybe." said Grip. "There are no predators here." He realized the implications of his words. "Fenja, I realize this might be hard..."

"Sweet!" yelped Fenja. "Ze-ro competition."

Grip sighed. Then he saw something come through the forest. He was sitting on top of the Sphere now and waved at Geonola.

"Hello!" he said. "Are you from around here? We're sort of lost..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:39 am

Genola gasped stopping the best she could upon seeing fenja and grip nearby,stopping Genola ended up rolling over and landing on one of fenja's toes coughing she moved back off fenja's foot and looked up at grip curiously a small smile apearing upon her face "well no i'm not from around here i am from felarya so realy i am quite new to this place"she says curtsying slightly "anyway introductions i am Genola and you are?"she pused looking up to fenja "and who is your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:40 am

"I'm Grip and my Jotun friend in Fenja." He sighed. "And unfortunately we're from Felarya too so we have no clue where we are."

"But it's nice to at least have someone from home with us." said Fenja in a friendly tone.

"True." said Grip. "The more the better chances we have... but a better chance of being noticed."

"So?" said Fenja.

"A place with no predators but tons of humans? After you inevitable scarf down a few buxom beauties this will be like facing a million Amazons, over and over."

"That'd be fun" she replied simply.

"That'd be instant death."

"So, what do you think we should do?" said Fenja, directing this towards the lamia as she felt she could get no further with Grip.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:45 am

"um"Genola says kicking her legs a little uneasily she looked up at fenja a little uneasily backing away slightly "i don't organally come from felarya"she says honestly before looking round at the local surroundings she moved past fenja a little confused as she looked out into the distance smiling slightly "i think i have an idea your friend fenja here can't go out into public i believe she'll cause concern but grip and i can"she says thoughtfully her stomach growled a little "ugh kind of hungry"she says before looking to fenja "which reminds me in felarya it's mosty grab and gulp so if your from felarya how come you haven't tried eating me yet fenja?"
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:03 am

(i'll join in later with my human character nakolt.)

(but i might join quite soon with some of my other characters.)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:34 am

Wal, Issuz and Tazlye

-----------------------

Wal was hunting a human who had stolen a little bag of sugar from her, just when she was about to eat some. "GIVE THAT BACK, HUMAN" She growled loudly after the man. She caught up to the manin an instant and was running along side him. She jumped towards the man but just as she was about to hit him, a big blue circle apeared in front of her and since she was in midair, she had no way to avoid it and got sucked right in.

Wal woke up, lying on her stomach over a small branch. "Where...am i?" she said slowly. She put her hands on the branch and tried pushing herself up...CRACK...It came from the branch and she fell towards the ground, head first. She managed to flip her body a bit, so that she wouldn't land on her head and break her neck but instead, she landed right on her tail. "...OOOOOOOW" She yelled so it could be heard for miles.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:37 am

Fenja looked down at the girl. "Well, I am hungry but I'm not dumb. If I'm stranded on a weird planet, eating people who could be help would be stupid." She paused. "Plus I've just sort of gotten into the habit of not eating people around Grip. Having hunting times and that." Now Fenja's stomach growled.

"Er.." she said. "I think all of us should start looking for food though..."

"Yes." said Grip. "But you can't go around just eating girls you find in the forest. And you are not going on a feeding rampage on that beach."

Before Fenja could reply she jumped when she heard a loud scream.

"What was that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:43 am

Genola smiled folding her arms as she looked up at fenja "well miss fenj i never said i could help you just claimed i could and"she says pausing as in the distance she heard a loud scream "well then why doesn't grip investigate the scream and i'll get ujs both something to eat eh fenja"she says smiling as she walks off through the forest past some bushes towwards the sound of laughter i the distance.

A group of three girls of average build were walking nearby playully pushing each other and telling jokes they were a little surprised when genola came striding through a nearby bush towards then,surprise which soon turned to terror as Genola's bottom hal transormed into that of a serpent striking out quickly at the three terrified girls.Genola licked the cheek of a blonde haired one happily "now then miss would you be so kind as to tell me your name and where exactly i am"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:59 am

(Would Ha'dara be allowed here?)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm

(I can't think of a reason why not.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Grip sighed, realizing that resistance was futile at this point. He trudged through the bush until he came across a neko lying on the ground. He rushed up to her.

"Are you alright?" he asked, worried when he saw the distance that Wal had fallen.

------

Fenja leaned over and the girls were more terrified than they need be. Fenja noticed that Genola appeared to be a lamia. She looked over the girls. They were wearing odd clothes - she wasn't familiar with human swimwear. She could smell the ocean on them - she was right, it wasn't too far off. She saw that they had come on what was a path going through the forest. The place they had been heading was apparently a nearby river - she guessed that went to the ocean as well.

"Well, come on, answer her." said Fenja impatiently.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Genola looked over the three terrified girls who were huddling togethor out of fear,the blonde haired girl opened her mouth but no words came out "wel i...i...i am Chloe and this is earth the planet earth"Genola giggled looking at the girl happily.

"cool sounds like fun hmm let me guess this is one of those worlds where humans are the top of the food chain"Genola says a cheeky smile upon her face

"y...y..yeah it is t...there's no other competition"Chloe says shaking timidly out of fear as the three girls huddled togethor.

"hmm well fenja only has to eat two of you we could kepp ne for fun and also information what do you think fenja"Genola asks looking up happily at fenja while twiddling her thumbs innocently "so fenja take your pick only two mind we'll keep one for information and also maybe a barganing tool if things get out of hand"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Wal looked lazily at Grip for around half a minute, before talking. "It's...ok, just a little tailaching" She said slowly and got up to her impressive height of 7 Feet 3 Inches. "I'm...Wal, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Ha'dara slithered through one of the forests in Felarya looking for a predator-free place to sleep the night, happily humming a tune he learned from a Human recently '4 days and not a predator in sight!'. He started looking around for something to eat and didn't notice one of Felarya's infamous portals forming, heading straight into it.

Just as he found a large fruit, he was blinded by the sun. "What the? It's night!" Looking around, he noticed it was a large clearing, sighing "Wonderful! It's happened again..." Hearing voices in the distance, he started heading towards them.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Fenja began to reach towards the girls, then paused. "I dunno." she said. "Maybe Grip had a point - if humans are at the top of the food chain here, it might be dangerous to get into too much conflict." She looked at the girls and licked her lips. This wasn't fair - why did they have to be running around in skimpy swimsuits right in front of her? She felt...taunted. Her stomach rumbled again and she licked her lips again.

"Really it would be fair if I hunted them down..." she mused. "But doing that this close to the rest is just as dangerous...but eating them at all is dangerous...but, I mean, they're just two, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Meanwhile, back on Felarya...

A fairy with bright red hair and green eyes was flying through the canopy, looking for a nice delicious meal. She stopped for a moment, shutting her eyes for a moment to let out a yawn. When she opened them, she paused, the scenery MUCH different from before. "........Huh? Where am I? Why are the trees so small?" she asked herself. After a moment, she just shrugged to herself and flew off, sure that she'd find someone that could help.

Soon, she came across Ha'dara, waving to him as she asked, "Yo, naga! Are you from around here? If so, where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Hearing someone talk to him, Ha'dara turned to see a fairy floating not too far off. He shook his head "Nope, I was in Felarya recently, now I'm here. There's not enough Sun's to be my world." He turned to look in the direction he was going "There are people over there, I was going to see if any of them could help."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm

"Ah, gotcha! You wouldn't mind me taggin' along, would ya? I'm Cazaria, by the way" Cazaria asked, flying beside Ha'dara. She wouldn't have done this normally, but considering that she was in a brand new world, she didn't want to risk causing any trouble for anyone...yet.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:17 pm

"Not a problem. I'm Ha'dara." he said, before starting to go toward the people in the distance 'So similar, but what's the deal with only having 1 sun?' he thought looking up at the sky.

Turning to Cazaria, he asked "If you don't know where you are, I'm guessing you wandered through one of those annoying portals?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth II
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next