Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

human plans for survival,

Go down 
+4
ZionAtriedes
gwadahunter2222
vegeta002
blademan9999
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

human plans for survival, Empty
PostSubject: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:29 am

this is a topic for info on possible human plans to make felarya safer,
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 am

Move world.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 am

There really isn't a plan. Any attempt at a meaningful offense or colonization effort will bring the wrath of the godmoders Guardians upon you.

Unless, of course, a certain "villainous" and "insane" sorcerer were to try and make a plan to take down a Guardian or two... but I don't know anything.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 am

Do you know what happened to Middle Earth after the humans conquered the lands of all the orcs, elves, and other fantasy creatures? Middle Earth became Detroit and sucked for the rest of always. Can we please keep the fantasy worlds filled with fantasy and not reduce them to another McDonaldlized peace of industrialized trash? I would prefer to live in a world with monsters then a world without wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:30 am

Quote :
Do you know what happened to Middle Earth after the humans conquered the lands of all the orcs, elves, and other fantasy creatures? Middle Earth became Detroit and sucked for the rest of always. Can we please keep the fantasy worlds filled with fantasy and not reduce them to another McDonaldlized peace of industrialized trash? I would prefer to live in a world with monsters then a world without wonder.

Hey now! I agree with everything you're saying, but can we not use "McDonald's" as a metaphor for encroachment? I like Mcdonald's. It makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Hey now! I agree with everything you're saying, but can we not use "McDonald's" as a metaphor for encroachment? I like Mcdonald's. It makes me happy.
I prefer something similar to a Rifts style universe, in particular, a Felarya where the number one cause of death for all Preds is humans and the number one cause of death for humans is Preds, and no one ever gets to claim the status of Top of the Food Chain hill for long. And where blowing up pred children/devouring human children are all consistently way off limits, as in if you do it, the Guardians zap your ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

Quote :
I prefer something similar to a Rifts style universe, in particular, a Felarya where the number one cause of death for all Preds is humans and the number one cause of death for humans is Preds, and no one ever gets to claim the status of Top of the Food Chain hill for long. And where blowing up pred children/devouring human children are all consistently way off limits, as in if you do it, the Guardians zap your ass. Very Happy

I prefer it that way too. NEITHER side should be on top. It shouldn't be a food chain, it should be an all out war for survival.
Felarya has always seemed to me like the quintessential "Savage land", and.... well, a predator bias just seems a helluva lot less savage than both sides actively fighting.

Though the guardians aren't going to interfere if you eat human children or steal predator children. They have MUCH more pressing matters to attend to. They're not the type to sit on their asses all day and judge each and every action of each and every individual in the nearly infinite space that is Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 am

Like Gwada pointed, there is already one similar thread. I am closing this one.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: human plans for survival,   human plans for survival, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

human plans for survival,
Page 1 of 1