Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy days. (yea right)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 am

roxane heard some yelling before noticning a hidden cave.. "what have we here?" she sadi stepping inside.

"thats the spirit jenny, did you want a turn? this elf is begging for it.." she said to jenny managing to get most of the armor away from his manhood.. "and by the way my names carmia..."

"carmia, you are indeed cruel, and why are you leaving me up here? im f*ckin starving!" he yelled not realizing what he just got himself into..

"oh, your hungry? well i can help with that." carmia said jumping off the bed walking over to cody..
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

"Whoa, wait a second....jenny why aren't you resisting? Come on! We can escape if we try hard enough!"

Aerendyl started to struggle even harder, which unfortunately caused his armor to fall off from where it was loose before, revealing some sort of armor undergarment. (Hehehe, this elf wears layers. Like an onion! X])
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 am

(carmia will get past it... cody is her hardest target XD)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 am

Jenny shook her head smiling as she grabbed carmia's passing foot and feeling her way up carmia's body pulling her so that her face was close to carmia's "why would i want that now"she says before kissing carmia on the lips.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 am

carmia was a bit surprised when jenny kissed her but lightly pushed her away after enjoying it.. "let me handle this kid since hes been hanging around then we can get back to that.." she sayed walking up slashing Cody's belt dropping his pants..

"carmia i swear to god, i will kill you." cody said trying to keep from making any drastic moves..

"yea yea, you always say that.." she said sliding Cody's boxers down slowly..

(he came from earth, what else would he wear?)

"what are you doing to cody?" roxane said standing infront of the entrance glaring at carmia..

"well well, came to join us roxane? feel free to have the elf over there on the bed.. cody is mine"

"no, you will let cody down and then he can leave... you can let jenny go too.." she said annoyed at carmias actions..

"ha! whatever.." carmia continued sliding cody's boxers down before getting tackled by roxane..

(CAT FIGHT!)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:52 am

(Just woke up in rl.....didn't know what to post so I just made my character do this.)

Aerendyl, unsure of what to do, continued struggling to break free. It wasn't like there was anything left for him to do, and being the wild naturd elf he was, he wasn't about to go and give up.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 am

"I'll be... busy." said Grip, going into the Sphere and closing the hatch behind him. There was no way he was going to intervene for Codda in this situation.

Fenja looked at Codda. "Huh. Well I guess he's into that sort of thing if he's trying to live in your boobs." She tossed Codda over to Dupe.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Dupe folds her arms "hmm maybe later"she says setting codda down onto the ground "right now i'm kind of hungry and Jenny hasn't returned to the village yet i'm worried about her she is bin you know and maybe on the way or wherever she is she'll have some tasty treats with her"

Jenny sighed sitting up she whimpered slightly hearing the fight "ok ok what....what's going on i can't tell somebody please tell me whats going on"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Cody was quite glad his boxers only dropped about an inch.. not enough to expose anything.. "it looks like an angry girl fighting a neko.." he said his eyes wide open at the girls obviously fighting over him.. the whole time really annoyed..

Roxane and Carmia were rolling around knocking things over and bumping into the bed unlocking one of the chains on Arendryls arm.

"thank god..." Codda said to himself... then looked over to the sphere then proceeded in running and ramming into the side of it giving it a good roll for a few feet...
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

With one shackle free, Aerendyl drew his blade, cutting off the other three shackles that binded him to the bed. he then yelled with an insane ferocity that would surely cause everyone to fall silent.

"ENOUGH!"

The elf was angry. Angry and blade drawn.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Grip swore loudly as he fell off the top of the Sphere.

"What the hell are you doing!" he said. "My stuff's in there!" He knew that the gyroscopes would actually keep anything from getting really damaged, but he was still mad at being surprised. He drew out his lightning gun.

"Want me to fry your tail?" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm

"just making sure you were awake... but if you are smart youd leave my tail alone." codda said laughing quietly to himself..

The girls continued rolling and thrashing on the ground, not showing any attention to arendryls escape..

"forget them and get me down!" cody said thrashing a bit...
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm

jenny moved about but found herself falling down ontoroxane and carmia which stopped them from rolling about "ok that settles that then doesn't it"she says slightly irritated aas she sat upon roxane without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Aerendyl, having been amazed at the fact that the two kept on fighting despite his loud yell, ran over to Cody, slashing at the shackles/chains that bounded him. Now that Cody was free, it was time for payback. X]
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 pm

(oops.. messed up..)

"jenny will you get off please?" roxane said while unlocking her shackle..

Cody quickly put his pants back on.. "thanks arendryl..."

carmia sat against a wall exausted from the fight...
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:52 am

Jenny didn't understand what was going on but imediatly was reliefed the shackle was oof from her she grabbed it and put the chain around roxane's ankle before getting up and making her way slowly towards the exit"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

"you ok grip? you got really quiet" codda said staring at his reflection off the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

"No, I'm fine, I was just knocked to the ground by a crazy foxmanthing..." Grip muttered.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 pm

(this rp died or something?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy days. (yea right)   Happy days. (yea right) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy days. (yea right)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2