Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 1st character "finished with a Bio"....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris The Great...maybe
Helpless prey
Chris The Great...maybe

My 1st character "finished with a Bio".... Empty
PostSubject: My 1st character "finished with a Bio"....   My 1st character "finished with a Bio".... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:32 am

Name: Christopher ( likes to be called Chris )

Race: Human

Height: 5'6

Weight: 110

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

intelligence: Normal

Parents: A Father (fixed this)

Class: Adventurer

Clothing: Blue jeans, gray T-shirt, Brown work boots (steel tip), Black vest, Gray & black winter skullcap.

Weakness: Anything that can take a human down, being a smartass.

Strength: Good Marksmen.

Abilities: paranoia(always on the watch for anything) moves stealthily, good marksmen.

Weapons: 4.5 Inch Tactical Pocket Knife - Black, 9mm Beretta, Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun, M1 Garand Rifle.

personality: some what a antihero who always has a smile on his face, willing to resort to violence to fulfill his agenda( if he has to), but over all his a nice guy and loyal to his friends, he is also a smartass.

Dislikes: Things that try to eat him(while on Felarya)

Dream: To show everyone hes worth something and to make his mark in history.

Bio: Christopher in all aspects is a underdog, in all his life he wanted to show the world he's worth something but sometimes things don't go right for him, he has a hard time getting a job and people think he's a hoodlum witch doesn't really help him at all. One day while he was walking home from a interview from a job he failed to get Chris went to the store that was close by to see his friend Marcus who owned the shop while there his friend was happy to see him sense he was the only person who wasn't a dumbass in Marcus's opinion(Marcus thinks everyone is a dumbass) while there Marcus told Chris about Felarya and how dangerous it is and the animals that live there, after hearing Marcus's story Chris wanted to go to this 'new world' and to see the whole place with is very eyes of course Marcus was against this and told him he can die if he does not have a weapon to protect him self with, after he say this Chris was still wanting to go and he said "I don't care what the odds are if i die, i die but i will leave my mark on this world no matter what I'll prove to all the people who put me down that I am worth something!" after hearing what Chris said, Marcus smiled and said "You still can go with out a weapon, and that knife of your wont do nothin there, so I'm gonna give ya something before to leave and go" with this Marcus closed his shop and went into the back room and got a long black box in side was a M1 Garand Rifle and gave it to Chris along with a 9mm Beretta and said "its not much but it'll have to do, I'll also drive ya home so you can pick up your things so you can go on your little Adventure, but promise me one thing you'll write to me" Chris didn't know what to say all he was able say was "Yeah, i will thanks man you've always been there for me" with that they made their way to Chris's home. ( to make this short I'm gonna skip this part Christopher's dad is at work so Chris left a note for him and got some items to take with him, and well he made his way to the Felarya Express yad yad after a tearful good bye he was finally on his way to Felarya.)while on the ship Chris decided to go to the rest room and took his things with him so they wont be stolen. While there he didn't really do anything was just looking at him self in the mirrior and splashing water in his face to clear the sleep from his eyes a few minutes in the bathroom there was a loud explosion and massive turbulence making Christopher lose his footing and smashed his head into the mirror make him black out, as he slowly fell into the darkness there was yelling and screaming in the back ground. Hours pass when Chris came two disoriented, he makes his way on to his feet and try's to remember what happened but his mind is foggy and he looked up he see him self in the shattered mirror and his face covered with blood with a heavy sigh Chris trys to turn on the sinks no the water didn't run at all, angry Chris punches the mirror shattering it even more. realizing what he did, he hurt him self even more sighing he remembers he has a 1st aid kit in his pack, so he started to look around the bathroom for his pack, after finding his pack and getting the kit he starts to clean the blood off him and bandages him self up after a few minutes of trying to get to grip what happen he calmly gets up and pushes the broken door aside and Adventures out, finding his way to the common room Chris looks around the room only to see a giant tear on the far right side on the ship leading out the a forest, gulping and lets out a let out a shaky breath and lets out a few tears looking down at the ground he Angrily looks up and says "I'm not going down like this, i will find my way to a city or town I'm not gonna die out here not like this", with that he started to head to tear as he was he stepped on something looking down to see what it is he picks it up, it was a Shotgun with some rounds left in it. Chris heavily sighs and cocks the shotgun before stepping foot on to the forest floor not knowing every step can be his last....
Back to top Go down
Chris The Great...maybe
Helpless prey
Chris The Great...maybe

My 1st character "finished with a Bio".... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st character "finished with a Bio"....   My 1st character "finished with a Bio".... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 am

Well that's the bio i guess, i'm not much of a writer but if you got some pointers you can give me it'll be alot of help ^^;;
Back to top Go down

My 1st character "finished with a Bio"....
Page 1 of 1