Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to the mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 am

Ferona smiled humming a gentle tune she climbed into a tree laying down upon the branch she et out a small yawn moments before she found herself falling to sleep her legs dangling over the side of the branch.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

Rojer walked along up to the tree at the forests edge and saw Ferona on the tree branch. He quickly plucked her out of the tree and began walking back towards the mountains, keeping a firm grip on her.
=======================================================
The young man entered the mountains once more, very angry and flustered. "Stupid old...huh?!" He then saw Ha'dara and began to turn very pale. "I.....I...guuuuuuu..."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

Ha'dara took a bite out of the fruit as he watched Rojer leave with the crazygirl, shaking his head "Boy, she's an odd one."

Finishing the fruit, he looked down and noticed the Human that got brutalized by a girl smaller than him and frowned "What's the matter; Fairy got your tongue?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 am

Ferona awoke groggily she then realised were she was and looked to the sphinx's face "hey hey put me down put me down what is the meaning of this?"she says as she begins to struggle within his grip she was scared as she tried to break free.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:57 am

"I'm....just going to explore this place a bit. Please don't hurt me!" The young man began to act very frightened as he tried to keep eye contact with ha'dara.
Rojer walked along, still holding Ferona. "Now, why would I wanna let you go? You have nothing to offer me other than a meal. Perhaps some....entertainment would suffice?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:02 am

Ha'dara continued to watch him for a few seconds, keeping eye-contact "Sure, go ahead" he said, not bothering to mention that causing harm wasn't part of his plan for the day in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

The hidden man smiled at the several displays he witnessed... clearly he was enjoying the show...

"Yesssss.... She reminds me of another Fairy I knew a very long time ago...." he whispered as his eyes dimmed their purple glow.

her treatment of the human had reminded him of a time when he was just a simple being, with simple problems...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 am

Ferona shuddered as she looked up at Rojer she bit her bottom lip thinking about what he had told her "um ok then what kind of entertainment are you talking about?" she says in a somewhat nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

Rojer calmly put is other hand to his chin. "You said you were a fairy right? Explain to me why you let that human go then? You evidently had the advantage." He smirked waiting for her answer.
"You....don't seem as wild as the other huge nagas I've seen..." The young man looked up at Ha'dara now somewhat curiously.

Last edited by kaitheguy1234 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

Ha'dara frowned, slightly confused "Wild in what way?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

Ferona frowned looking a little anoyed to roger she sighed "well i let him go because i am not mean i thought he'd had enough torment that and i was tired and was asleep until rudely awoken by you"she says in a nervous yet angry tone.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 am

Rojer simply frowned slightly. "Ya don't say? If I let you go, ya gotta prove to me that you're a fairy." He then put her down on the ground. (Or, just give me a good laugh)
The young man looked up at Ha'dara once more before beginning to walk away. "Ummm...you can come with me if you won't harm me."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 am

"Ok" Ha'dara started to follow along, naturally catching up almost instantly. "So...What are you doing out here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 am

Ferona looked up giving rojer a happy smile before turning a wiggling her butt in his direction also jiggling her breasts for him a couple of times before she ran off diving into a nearby human sized cave.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

Rojer merely frowned at this display. "She got away. And she didn't do anything worthwhile for me. Serves me right for being nice to her. Lousy human." He then began to walk away very upset.
"I came here looking for treasure. Most of my friends were wiped out by harpies though. I was going to take another look for the stuff. My name is Jacoby Lee!" He looked up at Ha'dara smiling a large grin.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am

"I'm Ha'dara" Ha'dara looked down at him "Pretty dangerous choice, wandering around alone Felarya. Can never tell when you'll find a predator. I'm just exploring."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

With the distraction to a close, the hidden man finally stood, and glided down to the forest floor.

"Now.... I need to train.... Nothing more to distract me." he siad as he stood still for a moment as if to collect his thoughts. eyes closed.

Then clentching his fists to his sides, he began to focus on gathering his raw power... the wind changed slightly as he did this... a slight but growing breeze pushing away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the mountains   Trip to the mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the mountains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3