Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An average day in Felarya.

Go down 
+5
kaitheguy1234
Jætte_Troll
Gabriel115
Reptillian
codaman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 am

"No, I'm just admiring your beuty"Sasha says before letting out a gasp and looking away a blush upon her cheeks,Sasha blushed while Tim's purring sounded as though he were chucklng.To look innocent Sasha decided to just whistle the blush fading from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 am

"Well thank you" Issuz said with a smile. "It's not easy keeping this body pretty, with only me caring how it looks" She paused. "Or smells, for that matter" She said and giggled nervously.

"Let me get a turn, you goody goody" Tazlye growled, from inside. "I wanna have some fun with Fenja" She growled the word "fun" very slyly.

"OH, give me a minute, you pyro" Issuz said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:49 pm

As Kaiten stood there, Izzus hanging from his hair, he began to look rather confused as she began to argue with herself. He still tried not to stare at Fenja as he listened.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yeah, goody goody." agreed Fenja. "Shove off and let Tazyle have a turn."

"How about no..." muttered Grip, sitting on the edge of the Sphere, which Fenja was still carrying at her side. He then looked to Kaiten and saw him staring.

"I'd advise again thinking anything." he said. "She's an utter lunatic."

"Quiet or I'll toss you, twerp" said Fenja.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 pm

"Let me out already" Tazlye growled.

"Stay in there, you damn, crazy, masochistic, pyro, lunatic" Issuz said angrily, with a vein clearly showing on her forehead.

"HA... I'm coming out" Tazlye growled.

"NO YOU'RE NOT, FREAK" Issuz yelled even more angrily.

Wal sighed loudly. "Pick... A stone" She said quitly.

Issuz calmed a little and sighed as well. "Fine, i'll pick a stone, Wal" She then opened the leather pouch, hanging at her side, and stuck her hand inside it, grabbing a small object inside. "Ok, let's see who gets to be out Pyro" She said and pulled her hand out, showing a little red stone. "God..." she was cut off as Tazlye emerged to the surface, changing the green colors to red.

"YO, sup Fenja?" Tazlye growled victoriously.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 pm

"Hehe." said Fenja. "The usual. Just messing around the area. Listening to Grip whine."

Grip had nothing to say.

"So..." said Fenja, looking at Kaiten. "What do you make of the new guy?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Sasha looked on laying down next to Tim shaking her head a gentle smile upon her face "this place is wierd" she says yawning as she closes her eyes and falls asleep against the smilodon Tim's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 am

Ha'dara sighed "Run Kaiten, this place will be a mad house soon..."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 am

Tazlye looked at Kaiten, in honest surprise. "Guy? i thought it was a really flat chested girl" She growled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 am

(OOC: Hope nobody minds me joining the party)

in a neibouring clearing, a lone 'seemingly' human man was sitting cross legged in the open. His eyes closed, and his breathing barely audible. He seemed almost asleep, exept for the random objects floating nearby, rocks and branches. And he never moved...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm

(Guess who's back lol... sorry my internet crashed for a few)

(Time: midday "a little before noon")

Roxane came walking past a few bushes catching sight of the group. she then just stood against a tree watching from a few yards away.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

"Flat chested girl?!" His blush began to grow, now showing some very noticeable embarassment. "I guess I had that cming....this is what happens when ya wear clothes here I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:29 am

"Clothes?" Tazlye growled confused. "Are you blind? i'm wearing clothes too" She gave a slight chuckle "I got confused, because of your face and your small size... well small for a naga anyway"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:46 am

[[ ah ha! I have the map of felarya... I know where to start! ]]
[[ -pale white skin and short dark hair, just in case anyone's wondering ]]

A lone neko looking about 15 wanders around nervously, having gotten lost in the forest east of negan city, his ears drooping and his tail tucked between his legs in fear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An average day in Felarya.   An average day in Felarya. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An average day in Felarya.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2