Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya RP

Go down 
+3
mikeimp
vegeta002
Grey-Crow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey-Crow
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Grey-Crow, I'm a new member here and I'm anxious to start a roleplay based in Felarya.

I wanted to make this essentially a open house Roleplay based in the land, I would prefer not to have much crossover from other stories and keep it focused on Felarya based characters since I am anxious to learn about it and get familiar with some of the regular characters.

Both Predator and Prey roles are allowed, I'm kinda new to the Vore idea, but I do not find it objectionable, so vore away as long as it doesn't overwhelm the story please.

I would ask that Character sheets be submitted before the character appears in the actual Rp please. NPCs (aka food) does not require a sheet as they will most likely expire within a short time anyway.

I am open to any advice, constructive critiscm, suggestions concerning to Character creation, Story progression, anything that might help me advance.

I would ask that you conform to the general rules of Roleplaying

No Godmodding

No killing other characters wtihout permission from the character

All OOC content ( questions, suggestion, ideas.etc) is to be handled via PMs or put into Parenthesis (sp?) . Answers to OOC questions should also be in parenthesis.

Please enjoy yourselves.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 pm

One idea that could help is to keep a few important details about your main character (if you create several) in you signature so you can always remember the important syuff without having to go through the bio. As for characters, just copy someone else's character sheet and replace the information.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Grey-Crow
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Okay, thank you

We need three more people before we can start.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:21 am

I will join.

Name: Masurao Ketsuiki

Village: Konoha

Ninja rank: Chuunin

Gekkei Genkai ability: Sharingan

Jinchuuriki: Yes

Bijuu: The Six-Tailed silver wolf, the Urufu.

Body Marks: A red kanji symbol of "Wolf" on the chest

Articles of clothing: Blue sleeveless jacket, black shirt, dark blue ninja pants (like Kakashi's), black ninja sandals

Look: Dirty blonde short hair, blue eyes
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:53 am

My character's profile is kinda long, so I'll just put a link to the list he's on. He's the first one (Genki Naga) so he'll be easy to find):

My profile is the first on the list, Ha'dara
Back to top Go down
Grey-Crow
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:49 pm

Ninja?..Sharringan?..Konoha ?...Uuuh, I'm not sure this is a crossover Roleplay, but I'll probabley let it slid.

Accepted Vegeta!!!

Here are my chars (I borrowed your char list Vegeta..if that's okay.)

Name: Katie (Kitty, Kat)
Species: Naga
Hair: Light Blonde, almost platinum. Ear level and a little spikey, very soft and wispy.
Eyes: Hazel, bright and sparkly.
Scales: Leaf green scales with yellow belly scales
Diet: Anything that she can grab
Height (head to floor): 80'
Length (head to tip of tail): 220'
Weight: a lot
Element: Strength
Description: A somewhat short female naga with green and yellow scales and sligihtly tan caucassian skin. She also posses a
ample bosom that is the constant annoyance of her sisters who is not nearly as eyecatching as her younger sister.She is also fairly muscular in build , but not s much that it interferes with her feminine figure, she just looked like a strong girl...which she is.
Hobbies: Sleeping, hunting, eating, wrestling, staring at random objects, bugging her sister
Personal Quote: "Ha ha ha ha ha....you're funny."
Name Meaning: Katie

Powers: Katie does not posses the ability to use magic as others do, instead of projecting magic outward, she uses it to fuel her own body which gives her strength beyond what her frame would suggest. She uses this strength whenever she can, so that she will be stonger in the future..why she wants to be stronger...she doesn't know.
Personality: Kaite is bubbly, says random things, suffers from chronic ADD and laughs a lot. She is not the brightest naga in the forest by any means, she is very much like a young child, possessing the same blind trust for her sister as a child would for it's mother. However, if you make her angry, she will try to break you in two

History: Kaite and her sister are native Felaryian and have lived in the jungle most of their life, traveling around a bit.

Relationships: None
Best Friend: She has many friends, but not the kind that you would think. Her best friend is her sister.
Felarya Friends:Erin

Attacks:
Strength

Clothes :Birthday suit

As a Predator:*nom nom*

Name: Daisy
Species: Naga
Hair: Brown, falls past her shoulder
Eyes: Hazel
Scales: Green with yellow belly scales.
Diet: Specially selected prey
Height (head to floor): 90
Length (head to tip of tail): 225'
Weight: She won't say.
Element: Water
Description: A tall female Naga with tan skin. She has a thin build , a contrast to her sister vivaciousness which is a constant thorn in her side. She beleives that if she eats the correct types of prey that she will catch up to her , not liking to be outdone in anything by her baby sister
Hobbies: Sleeping, hunting for her prey, swimming, dealing with her sister.
Personal Quote: KITTY!!..Put that thing down!"

Powers: Daisy loves to swim. She is of the water element so she can hold her breath for long periods of time and heal while underwater.
Personality: Daisy is more serious then her sister, she tends to be persnickety and have things just so. She worries about her appearance most of the time, thinking that she is unhealthy when she isn't and she spends a lot of time looking for her desired prey.

History: Not much there, she's lived in Felarya all her life, caring for her self and Katie. She hopes to explore all of Flearya one day and see what she can find.
Relationships:None *sob*
Best Friend: Kaite
Felarya Friends:A few meremaids and a certain Succubus that she spots every now and then.

Name: Erin
Species: Shadow Succubus
Hair: Bright red
Eyes: Violet
Diet: Anything she can find.
Height :(head to floor) '70
Element: Shadow
Description: A tall Succubus with long flaming red hair, black wings, pale white skin, a smooth skin tail and ample figure. She hides alot in the darkness and watches other from afar if she is interested in the, otherwise she is by herself.
Hobbies: Sleeping, hunting, stalking.
Personal Quote:*silence*

Powers:Erin has the innate ability to teleport away from danger. If that is not possible then she can turn into a ball of shadow and flit away from danger at a fast pace. She is also fairly strong, but not so much more then any other Succubus.
Personality: Silent, she rarely says anything unless it;s important , but thre are rare occasions where she speaks with a person or a little while. She does not approach people directly. she stalks them for a few days to discover their habits , if she is really interested in someone she may stalk them for weeks or months, at which point she may let her self be "caught .

History: Her home used to br in the Ascarlin Mountains. But she migrated into the larger jungle of Felarya and never really stays in the same place for long.

Relationships:none
Felarya Friends: Daisy an Katie

Clothes : She is not emphatic on wearing them, but she mostly just uses her wings as a cloak.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Grey-Crow wrote:
I borrowed your char list Vegeta..if that's okay.

No problem. After all, I did suggest that.

Grey-Crow wrote:
Clothes :Birthday suit

She'll fit right with other Felarya characters.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:07 pm

I guess I could try this.

Name: Trav

Species: human

Hair: brown

Eyes: green

Diet: Fruits, vegetables, and bread mostly, though he is partial to fish, venison, and sausage.

Height: 6 feet, 3 inches

Weight: On the lean side.

Element: None

Description: Trav is a tall, lean man with short, scruffy brown hair. His face is rather narrow, and he has a beaklike nose, bushy eyebrows, and a little bit of whiskers on his chin. He constantly wears a worn straw hat, an equally worn green tunic and trousers. He also has a leather belt that has a pouch and waterskin on one side and a sword and scabbard on the other. The scabbard is very plain and crude, but the sword is surprisingly well made. He constantly carries a strange recorder made out of some sort of clear crystal.
Hobbies: Exploration, playing the recorder.

Personal Quote: “Err…Good day to yeh, ma’am. Yeh ain’t plannin’ on eaten’ me, are yeh?”

Powers: On the surface, Trav seems to be a very plain and ordinary man. He is skilled at climbing, running, music, and fishing, but not to any superhuman degree. He has managed to befriend predators in the past, but has absolutely no skill in influencing minds (outside of his quaint speech, polite attitude, and rather clumsy antics). He carries a sword, but he has yet to use it on another living creature. He can play his recorder beautifully, but there is nothing enchanting about it. He is knowledgeable about Felarya and it’s inhabitants, but not clairvoyant. He has no skill in magic.

All in all, it’s a wonder that he is still alive. It’s a wonder to Trav himself, as he recalls being in some very dangerous situations, but can’t quite seem to remember how he got out of them (or if he did at all). When pressed, the most he will say is that he “somehow still…continues,” before words and memory fail him.

Personality: Trav is optimistic, cheerful, and curious, and has a positive outlook on life. He is rather talkative, and can spend a long time chatting with anyone he meets. On more than one occasion, his pleasant attitude and quaint speech has saved his life when facing a predator looking for a quick meal. Also, he is quick to give others the benefit of the doubt, and is quite forgiving, even to the point of doffing his hat to a naga or harpy that just tried to eat him moments ago.

Lastly, he is rather timid and cowardly, and will try to run away or hide before getting into a fight. After all, he doesn’t possess any great strength, or skill with his sword. However, on rare occasions he breaks from this pattern and can show great courage, particularly if the life of a friend is on the line.

History: Trav grew up in a small, extremely well hidden village. He is tight lipped about his childhood, fearing that he might give away the hiding spot about his hometown. However, it can be gathered that he had a rather uneventful childhood, a testimony to his hometown’s skill at concealing itself.

As Trav grew, a wanderlust developed in him. He became fascinated with the world outside of the village, dangerous though it was. When he came of age, he packed a few belongings and set out to explore Felarya. One interesting note is that he did not have his crystalline recorder at the time. He does not recall how he got it.

Ever since that day, Trav has been following his feet wherever they may tread. In his journeys, he has encountered many predators, and has managed to befriend a few. His closest friend so far is Larenei, a river harpy. He even managed to convince her to stop eating humans (aside from the “occasional, thoroughly deserving jerk,” according to her.)

Relationships: Some good friends, but that’s about it.
Felarya Friends: A river harpy named Larenei, among others.

Clothes : Trav is very modest, and will always try to find something to cover himself up. He has, however, grown used to the predators clothing habits (or lack thereof).
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Anything happening here?
Back to top Go down
Grey-Crow
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 pm

I'm very sorry everyone, Life caught me in a chokehold and I've just now been abel to come back.

I shall start the thread now.

*Ahem* (Note:The rp starts out near the Forest of whispers , close to the temple.)

--

The sun rose over the mighty tree tops, bathing the sea of green in a warm wash of yellow and red light. Birds stirred from their nests in a orderly fashion, chirping and twittering their welcome to the new day. One particular bird, a rather large parrot alighted on a large , pink bump that it thought to be a branch. It moved it's claws about, finding this particular perch very unusual. The wood was soft, smooth and giving and ...it was moving. The Parrot found itself starting down the throat of a yawning Naga, the "perch " it had chosen was acutally the lip of a sleeping Naga, a large, warm blast of air from the Naga sent the poor bird tumbling into the air with a woeful squawk. It tumbled through the air helplessly , but just managed to right itself before it hit a tree. The Parrot made a hasty retreat into the air before something else happening.

The Naga finished her yawn and stretched out on the branch, then opened her Hazel eyes and looked around. She sat up, her tail slipping off the branch hanging in the air a second before it wrapped itself around the wood. The Naga looked around at the branches above her head, which had been woven into a hammock. [color:9fd7=green" Daaaaissssy!'] called the first Naga loudly between clasped hands. A frightened yelp rang from the hammock and a few seconds later Daisy rolled out of her hammock and fell past the first Naga with a despering scream, followed by a thud and a cloud of birds, leaving their nest in a not so orderly fashion and sqwauking curses at the clumsy Naga now laying in a imprint of her own body in the soft jungle earth.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:07 pm

High up in the branches, near the top of the canopy, a man named Trav dozed groggily. He was resting on a wide branch with his back against the huge trunk of a tree. His wide brimmed straw hat was down over his face, and he snored softly. When the parrot started squawking, he shifted slightly and mumbled in his sleep.

The shout rang through the trees and Trav awoke with a start. Groggily, he pushed his hat back up onto his head and rubbed his eyes. He leaned cautiously over the side of the branch to see what the commotion was, and saw the two nagas below. One was on a lower branch, but the other had fallen to the ground in a rather comical fasion.

“Nagas,” Trav said softly to himself, “If they ain’t eaten yeh, they be wakin’ up the whole forest.” Either way, Trav thought it best to leave. Quietly, he got to his feet and began sneaking along a branch leading away from the two Nagas, keeping the large tree trunk in between himself and the predators. Stealth was his best defense, and Trav hoped he could get away before the naga’s noticed him.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:04 am

Masurao awoke with a start from the loud yelling. He was laying his back aganst the trunk of a tree whilst he sat on a high branch, not far from Trav. He noticed him, and decided go to him. He leaped as silently and stealthily as he could toward Trav, and landed softly behind him. "Long time no see, Trav." Masurao said in a whisper loud enough for Trav to hear. Masurao smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:18 am

Kyrii Mindarelious, struck by wanderlust again found herself in a new area. It was quet and beautiful. untill a sudden yell pierced the forest. Kyrii quickly ran towards the noise. If it was prey she could catch breakfast and if not well she could go for a few more hour's.

She arrived at the sourse of the noise and saw a naga laying on the ground.
Putting her feeling's aside she decided to see if the naga wa's all right. She slowly walked out.

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Ha'dara pushed past a few large tree's muttering loudly "Damn mermaid! That was not a portal." Looking up, he smiled slightly 'At least the sun is brighter than me now, there's one good thing'.

Hearing a voice up ahead, he moved toward them, eventually seeing two people ahead. "What's wrong with her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and pointing at the Naga. 'Does anyone here know what clothes are?'
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:20 am

Kyrii felt uncomfortable now. one naga was fine but two was pushing her happy zone. She looked at the naga who aparently fell from the above tree's.

"I think she fell."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Name: Zakun’Dais
Species: Half-Demon, Half-Human
Hair: Dirty Blonde, Long and Viking-like
Eyes: Pale Blue
Diet: Omnivorous, nothing sentient
Height: 6’5’’
Weight: 155lbs
Element: Shadow
Description: He looks like a young human male. Tall, wiry, and long limbed. Fairly pale skin, a tall nose, and scruffy side burns.
Hobbies: Exploring, observing the behavior of other sentients, pondering the nature of existence.
Personal Quote: "Something I've come to learn over the years is that, nothing is absolute. There is always something greater. No matter how intelligent the sage, there is always one smarter. No matter how powerful the warrior there is always one stronger."
Name Meaning: Wielder of Shadows

Powers: His power is drawn directly to his demonic essence, not by the use of magic. He is able to manipulate ambient shadows. He has enhanced strength and agility. The ability to morph into his full demon form, increasing his strength and doubling his height, but sacrificing his sword skills and most of his power over shadow.

Personality: He’s pretty laid back, and will often make jokes provided the situation calls for it. When it comes to battle though, he knows when to be serious.

History: Zakun’s past is complicated, but long story short he was exploring one day, as he often does, when stumbled upon a portal leading to what he knows now to be Felarya. He’s been exploring this world for about 3 years now and finds it both utterly fascinating and thrilling!

Relationships:

Kuroda Taiki, a blind human swordsman.
Marshal Crowley, an aged human gunslinger.
(Both live in Felarya.)

Attacks: He wields his two swords a Longsword and a Katana, named Akandis and Feng respectively, with proficient skill. He also knows a good amount of unarmed combat skills should he have to fight bare handed. He can utilize his shadow manipulation to create projectiles to throw at his enemies. When in his demon form he uses brute strength to fight.

Clothes: He wears a simple loose fitting outfit of dark cloth with short sleeves, concealed under which is a layer of light tightly woven mesh armor.

** While I have this character worked out very well I've only RPed as him once before, so if there's anything you find objectionable about him, too old, too powerful, doesn't quite fit, etc. please let me know and I'll tweak him.**
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:54 pm

(Accepted)

Daisy twitched slightly, and then started to move, trying to pulled her half planted body out of the moist earth " Wiiiiiiiii!!! came a voice a second before Kitty landed squarely on Daisy's back. Daisy's eyes flew open as all the air was forced out of her lungs, her eyes bulged and her back bent dnagerously, fortunately she was flexible. She slopped back down into the dirt and turend her head slowly " Kii...tt...ie ." she managed to choke out. Kitty laughed and clapped her hands, then she noticed the new people and her attention was isntantly on them, her face went from curious to smiling sweetly and she waved at them while her sister tried again to unbury herself.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Trav jumped and spun as Masurao landed behind him, the action nearly causing Trav to tumble off of the branch. For a second or two, he wobbled back and forth, waving his arms. Fortunately, he managed to grab a nearby bunch of leaves to help him keep his balance. Trav was glad it was only Masurao, but somewhat annoyed that he had startled him in such a manner. “Shh, keep yeh voice soft. There be nagas about,” Trav whispered softly, pointing down at Daisy, Katie, and the others.

Trav resumed sneaking from the site, but soon heard whispering again. He turned to rebuke Masurao again, but stopped. It wasn’t him that was speaking. Trav listened more closely to the whispers. To his dismay discovered that the whispering voices were, amid many stifled giggles, debating what they should do with him and whether or not he would make a good breakfast.

“Aye, the forest of whispers this be,” Trav groaned, worried that the whispering voices would attract the attention of the nagas below. “If them fairies don’ decide to ‘ave breakfast, they’ll make me the breakfast o’ someone else.” The whispering voices found this amusing and giggled all the louder. Trav tried to sneak away faster, worrying less about stealth and more about speed, with the whispers dogging his steps.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:34 am

Masurao noticed the whispers as well, so he cursed under hhis breath. He activated his Sharingan, and jumped from branch to branch at a fast rate, catching up to Trav quickly. "Grab on if you want to get out of here fast." Masurao told Trav as he matched his pace with Travs.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 am

(Have Trav and Masurao met Ha'dara in this one?)

Ha'dara looked slightly cautious, still not really fond Felarya or anyone livivng there. He looked down at the one still buried "Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 am

Kyrii found herself fighting to hold back a laugh, after a few seconds she won the battle and now seemed displeased. She looked around. Naga's, she was surrounded by them. Once again she looked to the one on the ground who seemed worse off now than she was five second's ago.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm

((Oh what the hell. I'm bored enough.))

Ryla Taylor

Species: Mutant Human

Height: Your mom

Weight: See above

Appearance: http://gregole.deviantart.com/art/Moar-Ryla-Doodlez-102693182

History: Ryla began life in a suburban cul-de-sac, which just happened to be placed next to a dimensionally unstable region of space. Through a sequence of events involving rampant dinosaurs and spider-girls, Ryla found herself in an extradimensional rest stop, offered a complimentary beverage by Melvin, the bartender, who belonged to a race of sentient carnivorous dinosaurs. He claimed he always offered it to newcomers, and Ryla was just the latest.
Despite warnings against it, from both her friends and the locals, Melvin’s friendly nature got the better of Ryla and she downed an entire mug of the green fluid. And then a second. Then a third. Then two thirds of a fourth.
As it turned out, this drink had been prepared with a highly radioactive local plant as the main ingrediant.
All of thirty seconds later, Ryla was being subdued by the local peacekeepers, having transformed into a hulking, part-human monstrosity and gone berserk.
Eventually the locals got Ryla back to normal and sent her home.
Such began the long and stressful fight against evil, as various otherworldly entities crossed dimensions and wrought havoc. And Ryla was forced to develop her mutation further to stop their advances.

At some point during her neverending battle to save her town, Ryla attempted to cross back into Crossroads to run a simple mailing errand. Naturally, the multiverse couldn't have this, and decided to open up a portal to Felarya in her way.
About an hour into her venture into Felarya, and Ryla had not only made an ally of one of the locals, but had made enemies of a mated pair of nagas, slain a fairy and assimilated her size-shifting power into her own genetic grab-bag.

Now she hangs around Felarya, wandering to and fro with no real destination, trying to find a way home. And hopefully cause a little havoc while she's at it.

Personality: Just because Ryla's a human does NOT mean she's less of a monster than anything else in Felarya. Her mutation gives her some rather colorful instincts, mostly involving killing and eating anything that moves.
While at home she tried to only eat other humans sparingly, Felarya's rather different taboos have ensured that she rarely feels the need to exercise restraint. In fact, there are VERY few creatures Ryla's adverse to eating. And unfortunately, she has a nearly insatiable appetite.

On the flip side, Ryla's really a very kind and friendly soul, once one gets to know her. Her sharp tongue, sharper teeth and tomboyish personality can render her somewhat frightening, but if one actually gets to know her....... they would probably still be frightened. In fact, probably moreso than they had before getting to know her. But this hasn't stopped her from making countless friends in this crazy jungle.

Powers/abilities: Ryla only has one real superhuman power: The ability to shapeshift. To be more specific, Ryla can rearrange her genetic code to incorporate genes from other creatures. All she requires is a small tissue sample of an organism to be able to turn into it.
However, this power is NOT limited to complete creatures. More often, Ryla uses it to transform into just about any manner of chimeric, mutant monster.
However, she does have limits. For one, her mass can never exceed a certain point. Her fairy-genes won't allow her to size-shift beyond a certain point, placing her at roughly 112 feet in a humanoid form.
What's more, she's incapable of altering her brain. Being that her brain is what directs the mutation, any changes to it could potentially vegetablize her. In addition, she can't seem to replicate venom. She has no problem with enzymes, organic sugars or even organic napalm, but venoms and poisons are somehow too complext for her.

Finally, Ryla's powers are weakened in the presence of radiation, like direct sunlight or the like, as it interferes with the signals she uses to transform.
Back to top Go down
Grey-Crow
Helpless prey
Grey-Crow

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm

(Accepted)

Daisy looked up from her new formed imprint in the ground, her face smeared with moss and mud, she saw the clothed Naga and her eyebrows quirked " Peachy.." she said, straightening up and wiping herself off. She saw that the mud only smeared with her efforts to remove it, so she scrubbed with her hand harder. The mud was like glue and got all over her hands and her skin was getting a angry red by this time " Grrrrrrr...damn you!" she spat , then her shoulders sank , she hated being dirty/ Kittie came out of nowehere and threw herself on Daisy's back, wrapping her arms around her neck and smiling " Sis is all muddy" she giggled . Daisy was suddenly forced down as is a heavy weight was on her back " Kittiy...how many...times ..must..I ..tell you..your...are...heavy" she struggled, then fell back in her hole. Kitty looked down at her sister and then up at the male Naga in front of her, she rested her chin in the palm of her hand and her tail swished back and forth ever so gracefully as she studied this clothed Naga " What's that ." she said, reaching up and tugging on his shirt a bit " I've seen something like that before..." she said, trying to remember " -itty...ge ouf me ." came Daisy's muffled voice " Huh ?" she said, putting her ear to the back of Daisy's head " Can breaf, ubs pinin me own, ge ouf ." she said " Oh..sorry sis ." she said, rolling off her sister. She looked up at the male Naga as she was laying on her back, still curious.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:32 pm

(((Vegeta002: I suppose if you wanted to, I have no preference either way. It’s your choice.)))

Despite the urgency of the situation, Trav couldn’t help but be amused at the antics of the two nagas. He put a hand over his mouth to stifle his laughing as he continued to sneak off. When he nearly stumbled again because he was constantly looking over his shoulder, Trav decided to stop until he could get control of his mirth.

His plan backfired. He had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing out loud as a second naga tackled the one already in the dirt, forming a comical imprint in the soft soil. When the naga began tugging at the shirt of a third, all the while ‘standing’ on the back of the other one, Trav couldn’t help himself. It started as a few snorts, then Trav suddenly burst out laughing. He bent over double in his mirth, and leaned on a branch to keep from falling.

“Hahahaha! Ohh, now I’ve done it. Hahaha! I jus’…jus’ might ‘ave to take yeh up on yeh offer, Masurao. Hahahaha!” Trav managed to gasp between gales of laugher. “I cannae ‘elp meself. Hahaha!”
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 am

"Well I'm glad your not seriously hurt. Though with a sister like that I'm not surprised your tough."

Finding out she was alright she let a slight giggle escape which escalated into a laugh when the naga asked about the clothe's. As she calmed herself Kyrii's tail swished playfully. Suddenly Kyrii's ear's twitched. She heard laughter from the tree's. She looked around to see if she could spot what it was. After a couple second's she decided she'd go look later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felarya RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya RP   Felarya RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next