Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play: Trial by Felarya

Go down 
+13
Malahite
xThunder
Raetsu Lord Pichu
spacepirate
Shadow_RA
Spykeofkonoha
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
Ravana3k
nksrocks
Feadraug
Wario-Man
Rythmear
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:41 am

These are elite commados, but not too elite. I doubt even a team of us would be able to take down a Naga - but we could easily handle smaller threats with weapons fire. The idea is to focus on speed and stealth, not brute force - though obviously stealth will come more naturally to some than others.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:12 am

Sounds cool. I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:32 am

Oh yeah I was wondering..does it have to be just humans...or can we use aliens races too...if not Humans are fine. I just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:09 pm

I'm up for it, though a little backstory added on would be better.

Type of world they came from? Usual encounter types? Weapon types?

The first two are real important in determining quite how someone will react to a Naga / Drider / etc.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:18 pm

This sounds fun, I'll play if there's room.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:23 pm

This will all be explained now that there are enough people.
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Damn soooo i cant enter in this ... tss thats a shame No
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:35 pm

Well, if my giant mech is considered "overpowered", I have something I can use for now.

It's a powersuit, based off of the soldiers from Armored Core.

Here are the specs:

It gives me 2 additional feet in height.
It allows me to boost faster than I normally walk (around the speed of a horse or faster, but not much faster than a naga)
I have an arm weapon which allows me to shoot blasts of large rifle shells (enough to stun a naga and leave a mark, but not tear their rock hard skin. Maybe I could stop human infantry, but not Crisis)
I can hover ten feet in the air (but I can't fly higher, or a harpy will get me)
I have back mounted micro missiles, which do the same damage as the shells, but really are more of a distraction
I can take fire from an enemy weapon easily, but I fear a naga could crush me like a tin can
I also have a regular knife, just in case.

All in all, I can't face a large predator, but I can run for the hills and kill off smaller threats. It is nowhere near my avatar, but at it should suffice to make me a worthy adversary.

I just don't want to run into Crisis. She might tear me apart, and then eat me!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Probably going to take something like a Magnum and the 12-gauge shotgun I posted earlier (Without the incendiary rounds, Military would likely save that for something expected to meet armored resistance), whatever type of armor the troops are using, etc.

Best bet in Felarya is more of a speed / reaction defense instead of armor. The basic Spine beetle (Which comes in hordes of Hundreds / Thousands) can apparently rend steel with their claws.
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm

U just need to say that u need or have a power suit like Samus ¬¬ her pwer suit have the same abiltys that u say u know... whatever if u sayt that i say it too but that i can absorb some properties from my enemys when i defeat them like absorb the energy remains in their bodys or adquire some of their abilitys Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:50 pm

horuse wrote:
U just need to say that u need or have a power suit like Samus ¬¬ her pwer suit have the same abiltys that u say u know... whatever if u sayt that i say it too but that i can absorb some properties from my enemys when i defeat them like absorb the energy remains in their bodys or adquire some of their abilitys Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

Not exactly.

My powersuit is kinda standard issue, whereas your suit is unique. I can't absorb my enemies' abilities, or roll into a ball.

Besides, my missiles are backmounted. In a sense, it's like a smaller version of my AC (AKA my avatar) Like my mech, I can also fly.(but only ten feet up, for fear of super flying predators.)

The only unique thing on it is increased armor, and me piloting it. Samus is a bit more special, though.
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:44 am

oooh well no problem just kidding, at least u can fly, my suit have a limited number of miscs
Back to top Go down
ConnorKCM
Naga food
ConnorKCM

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:44 pm

This Look intuersting ill see how it develops and i might join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play: Trial by Felarya   Role Play: Trial by Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play: Trial by Felarya
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2