Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+135
Rodeo
TheArchvile
Primeval Hunter
Kelanich
sadisticnerd
Lobo
Salem A. Delgado
Bandothegunslinger
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
asaenvolk
zersergathant
Prof.Nekko
space_samurai
Solomon
Black Aquila
2Ron2R
vore4life99
Bonazaigirl
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
Vaderaz
Tora044
The Joker
Super Duck
Tango
walkingbyself
Deatheagle
EdgeMaster025
ravaging vixen
Malnorm
Naigo
deathsguard
Krisexy26
ginbug
Asuka
KariFan
freakboy
JonathanS223
Malhavoc Shade
buddha66667
xlrp
Adell
Quetzalcoatl
Noonstar
Militant-Prey
Caithus
Paltiel
X Berk
Kai Leingod
dragonjaj
The Rev
moonlight-pendent13
daine1240
Salvyrn
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Anahuyu Izimori
Slimetoad
dailinn
itsmeyouidiot
sparkythechu
Yu-Gi-Oh-Lover
Kain
Kawaiinaprey
Plant_Girl_23
Ayanami
Riverman
X
seb
Mortis
Feadraug
Hitomi
GoukaRyuujin
Toadz
Nattaboy
Doc
macdaddy
Boris92
Shady Knight
WB20
BioHazard
JohnDoe
Sehoolighan
Running Scared
bakaman
VenomX3000
Jew
TeeJeh
Jasconius
Jimmy_Piranha
DaNoob13
vegeta002
Haleyfreezepop
Grave
TryMeIke
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
Sulac
Jætte_Troll
Fullmetal Wizard
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
ZionAtriedes
alliance
Warrior3000
kaitheguy1234
Mark-12
Stabs
Yuki_Akuma
Doomguy
midir
Reptillian
French snack
moondog64
ambrose-euanthe
aethernavale
tkh1304
rcs619
spike833
Jeice the Summoner
Synthroid
SuperPieGuy9
Oldman40k2003
Asuroth
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
Valen
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
codaman
Nyaha
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 am

Hey,

Thank you all for your kind welcome,

also,

kind welcomes to midir and MoonDog64,

Yours,

Ambrose
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 am

Welcome people ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome to you, too, Karbo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey, check it. Doomguy here. Word to the wise - watch where your elbow goes when you're typing. It might hit the remote and quick-change through a hundred channels.

Actually, just saw a thread on fetishes and found myself impressed, so I decided to join. No clue what Felarya is, but if it involves giant anime chics I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 am

midir wrote:

So i want to participate in RP in some way. Is it possible to play outside of the forum - in AIM, for example? How do i find... other players (looks like there're not too much RPers here, though)? A bit more skilled in Felarya-lore. Also i'm not a native speaker, and i think it's almost impossible, but maybe there're exist some Russian-speaking people here, since my Russian is much more nice than my English and i want to have a really cute Felarya-RP

well i while im still around i can answer your first question, there is a collection of people including me who use MSN to RP and chat and what not and i don't see a real problem of you joining us on that, and yea... the RP area here has died down alot... infact thats one of the last reasons im here, is to finish any last rps until they die and then ima be gone.

but we will still be doing that on MSN, so yea ask around and try to get peoples MSN if you want to go for that.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Doomguy wrote:
Hey, check it. Doomguy here. Word to the wise - watch where your elbow goes when you're typing. It might hit the remote and quick-change through a hundred channels.

Actually, just saw a thread on fetishes and found myself impressed, so I decided to join. No clue what Felarya is, but if it involves giant anime chics I'll pass.

Hey Doomy. I'm going to sing the doom song now. *sings the doom song*

Sorry I just had to make that joke. Anywho, welcome and lemme explain to you... but not without a welcome gift first. *gives Doomy a Pie of Power*

Felarya is a fantasy world revolving heavily around what's known as the vore fetish. Vore is basically described as a fascination towards the act of consumption. Basically, it means that a voraphile as those who are into vore are called, like the thought of beings being eaten alive. There are two types: hard vore and soft vore. Hard vore in which the "food" is chewed up and all and soft vore in which the "food" is swallowed whole and/or alive. Felarya is based mostly on soft vore, but if you look hard enough you'll definately find Felarya in the hard vore edition. One thing to note is that the world is also a bit centered around nudity on the giant races (since vore is usually a sexual fetish after all) so just be warned.

Also, another thing to note is that there are many types of humanoid crossovers in Felarya as well. But for info on those, look no further than this (the wiki in the link is the main source of Canon Felaryan info so read up on said wiki before you do anything here).

And while I'm typing about the races of Felarya, they come in many sizes. There are the usual sized humans (which are the same size as we are in real life most of the time, but they come in the tiny and giant edition as Tomthumbs and Giant/esses respectively) and they are very low on the food chain along with nekos (cat people that are also human sized) and human sized elves (who also come in the giant size). The main predators of the world are the giants: giant nagas (snake people who come in human size), giant dridders (spider people who come in all three size ranges), fairies (who can usually change their size at will), and more.

And the base of the world as you might've guessed by now, is a mix between fantasy and nature. Most of the known continent (there are rumors of a second one to the east) is covered in jungles and forests with other land and bodies of water dappling it. And of course, with so much wilderness there are plenty of wild animals as well as predators with an occasional human/neko/elf settlement somewhere.

And the world is highly, highly, highly saturated with magic and the soil possesses intense healing qualities (wounds and other injuries heal faster than they would on other worlds and you can't get sick there ever not to mention you won't ever age past your prime meaning no death from age). However there is a rare area in which the magic is weaker than normal. There is also a strange translation spell that basically makes every sentient being think that everybody is talking in their native language (but in a lot of cases, they aren't), it's a perception thing.

Felarya is dimensionally unstable and many creatures (mostly disgruntled humans) end up warping there from other worlds (sometimes they end up in Felarya on purpose and sometimes they end up in Felarya on complete accident) due to temporary connections to other worlds. Most of the time, these connections don't last long but in some rare cases they last quite a while (if I recall correctly, the Jungle Bowl is an "absorbed" area from another world) and those areas get "absorbed" into Felarya.

And Felarya is also highly saturated with precious minerals, which attracts quite a few human adventurers from other worlds to gain some of those riches (but in most cases they just get eaten).

And with that, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please try not to get eaten. And if you end up in trouble, just eat that pie and... well you'll see. Seeya!
Back to top Go down
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Quote :
Hey Doomy. I'm going to sing the doom song now. *sings the doom song*

Rock on. Cool

Some day I'll get a link of me doing a guitar cover.

Quote :
Felarya is a fantasy world revolving heavily around what's known as the vore fetish. Vore is basically described as a fascination towards the act of consumption. Basically, it means that a voraphile as those who are into vore are called, like the thought of beings being eaten alive. There are two types: hard vore and soft vore. Hard vore in which the "food" is chewed up and all and soft vore in which the "food" is swallowed whole and/or alive. Felarya is based mostly on soft vore, but if you look hard enough you'll definately find Felarya in the hard vore edition. One thing to note is that the world is also a bit centered around nudity on the giant races (since vore is usually a sexual fetish after all) so just be warned.

I looked it up, and I must say, it sounds awesome. I apollogize for my previous dismissal.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 am

So. Hello there. >.>

I've been a fan of Karbo's work in general (and his Felarya stuff in particular) for quite a while now. Then I found a link here on TV Tropes, and, well. I couldn't just not join, could I?

And I may as well ask here because I have no idea where else to ask it: is teleporting out of a predator considered 'cheating'? I have this idea for a character you see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:03 am

Welcome to the Forum Yuki, and yes in this world its generally considered being overpowered...
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 am

Hm, that's too bad. I guess any way of surviving being eaten is considered overpowered?

Drat. There goes my "cute boy who gets eaten a lot" concept. Razz

(Yes, there was more to it than that. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 am

Daejien, don't scare him like that!

Yuki_Akuma, just go ahead with it. If it's erotic fiction, there's no such thing as overpowered, there's only "turns you on" and "doesn't". If it's adventure, then you should try to keep things interesting, at least. There's no such thing as wrong in fiction. You'll just have to see what works for you.

FYI Daejien, that DID happen. To Crisis. By Karbo. You can ask Ramtov Telekline and Thas Voidfingers about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 am

It was guardian intervention was it not Stabs?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:09 am

Daejien, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today... I've already answered you in the chatbox. Please, no one comment about this.

Don't get scared, Yuki_Akuma. This sort of thing happens all the time, a little friction's good for the heart.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 am

Hehe, heya, welcome and don't worry. There's a lot worse things you can do to be overpowered.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Yuki_Akuma wrote:
And I may as well ask here because I have no idea where else to ask it: is teleporting out of a predator considered 'cheating'? I have this idea for a character you see.

Nope. It's perfectly fair game, if said predator doesn't put a magic block on her belly (which you'd be inside of if you ever got eaten). I've done it myself with a couple of my own characters (Sora once cloned himself so much that he made a mermaid that ate him barf!) and he is by no means "overpowered".

Although, try not to make your character too powerful (IE a human that can take out a naga in one blow or something to that effect). That's considered being "overpowered" around here and it's generally not a good thing around here (although there are ways around this: for instance you could have a human that can pretty much tear apart the land but that power comes at an incredible price and thus he/she only uses it as a last resort).

And also, welcome to the forums! Have a Pie of Power! *hands him a Pie of Power fresh from the magic cooking box*

If you ever get in trouble around here, eat it and you'll... um you'll see. *scurries off in search of "ingredients*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Welcome, Yuki. ^.^ Nyaha hopes you enjoy yourself. I also like your "cute boy who gets eaten a lot" idea. Very Happy There's not that many "cute boy"-type characters around. Most of them are either really badass with hardened instincts or something like that. D:

*offers Yuki a glass of milk* <3
Back to top Go down
Mark-12
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:47 am

Hello...Sort of new-ish here...I've mostly been lurking. I've mostly been a fan of the world. Will try not to feed the predators...but from what I've read...not exactly the easiest thing to avoid. I enjoy the various artwork and stories.

Naga, Dridders and Mermaids...oh my...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 am

welcome to this wonderful... and very dangerous... world of Felarya^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am

Heya, welcome to here.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Welcome, Mark~ ^.^ *offers you a glass of milk*

Would you like to stay in this totally innocent and non-life-threatening hotel? ^.^ The entrance is a bit long, but it won't cost ya' a penny! ;D
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm

FurryKurry wrote:

Would you like to stay in this totally innocent and non-life-threatening hotel? ^.^ The entrance is a bit long, but it won't cost ya' a penny! ;D

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Its_A_Trap_Star_Wars
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Mark-12
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
FurryKurry wrote:

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Its_A_Trap_Star_Wars
*ROFL* I kind of figured that.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi Mark! Have a Pie of Power! If you ever get in trouble, EAT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next