Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+135
Rodeo
TheArchvile
Primeval Hunter
Kelanich
sadisticnerd
Lobo
Salem A. Delgado
Bandothegunslinger
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
asaenvolk
zersergathant
Prof.Nekko
space_samurai
Solomon
Black Aquila
2Ron2R
vore4life99
Bonazaigirl
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
Vaderaz
Tora044
The Joker
Super Duck
Tango
walkingbyself
Deatheagle
EdgeMaster025
ravaging vixen
Malnorm
Naigo
deathsguard
Krisexy26
ginbug
Asuka
KariFan
freakboy
JonathanS223
Malhavoc Shade
buddha66667
xlrp
Adell
Quetzalcoatl
Noonstar
Militant-Prey
Caithus
Paltiel
X Berk
Kai Leingod
dragonjaj
The Rev
moonlight-pendent13
daine1240
Salvyrn
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Anahuyu Izimori
Slimetoad
dailinn
itsmeyouidiot
sparkythechu
Yu-Gi-Oh-Lover
Kain
Kawaiinaprey
Plant_Girl_23
Ayanami
Riverman
X
seb
Mortis
Feadraug
Hitomi
GoukaRyuujin
Toadz
Nattaboy
Doc
macdaddy
Boris92
Shady Knight
WB20
BioHazard
JohnDoe
Sehoolighan
Running Scared
bakaman
VenomX3000
Jew
TeeJeh
Jasconius
Jimmy_Piranha
DaNoob13
vegeta002
Haleyfreezepop
Grave
TryMeIke
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
Sulac
Jætte_Troll
Fullmetal Wizard
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
ZionAtriedes
alliance
Warrior3000
kaitheguy1234
Mark-12
Stabs
Yuki_Akuma
Doomguy
midir
Reptillian
French snack
moondog64
ambrose-euanthe
aethernavale
tkh1304
rcs619
spike833
Jeice the Summoner
Synthroid
SuperPieGuy9
Oldman40k2003
Asuroth
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
Valen
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
codaman
Nyaha
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Introduce yourself - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:30 am

Wemcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Kelanich
Tasty morsel
Kelanich

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello everyone!

Just joined a few days ago...
I discovered Felarya in DeviantART, and actually got interested. I like everything in Felarya but vore. I don't mind anything against fans, just don't like it.
And what to add... Well, I just recently start working on story(But I've changed my mind and now I think it's a crap. Better start a new one.), and I was asking Karbo for permission to write about his(her?) universe in Private Message. That actually the reason why I registered here)
Back to top Go down
http://kelanich.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Kelanich wrote:

And what to add... Well, I just recently start working on story(But I've changed my mind and now I think it's a crap. Better start a new one.)
Hm. Sounds very familiar to me. Self-critique is very healthy, in the right amount.

You sound like a swell guy, which I'm glad to see.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm

'ello, no worries. Not everyone is expected to be a vorephile o:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Aisu's right, but don't worry. ;3 It'll grow on ya'. In any case, welcome! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Kelanich
Tasty morsel
Kelanich

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Hm. Sounds very familiar to me. Self-critique is very healthy, in the right amount.

Now I showed it to Rezec, and he said what story is quite... Gibberish. But its an INTERESTING gibberish...

Thanks to everyone for a warm welcome! =D
Back to top Go down
http://kelanich.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Kelanich wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Now I showed it to Rezec, and he said what story is quite... Gibberish. But its an INTERESTING gibberish...

Thanks to everyone for a warm welcome! =D
You look warm anough without our welcome! ^.^ Of course, I'm only assuming that's you in the avatar. If not, then the guy in the avatar looks warm enough without our welcome! ^.^
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah, if you'd like help with stories, I recommend Anime-Junkie or MrNobody. Both are pretty good at pointing out flaws that may have otherwise gone unnoticed o:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Kelanich wrote:
I like everything in Felarya but vore. I don't mind anything against fans, just don't like it.

Tis not requirement to like de vore to like de Felarya, you just need a good head on your shoulders for adventure and not de nasty bits. Also you have my welcome as well, have a good sprint, don't trust guys who give out guns, and be insane with your gibberish.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Kelanich wrote:
Hello everyone!

Just joined a few days ago...
I discovered Felarya in DeviantART, and actually got interested. I like everything in Felarya but vore. I don't mind anything against fans, just don't like it.
And what to add... Well, I just recently start working on story(But I've changed my mind and now I think it's a crap. Better start a new one.), and I was asking Karbo for permission to write about his(her?) universe in Private Message. That actually the reason why I registered here)
Welcome to Felarya!

*Hoist up a monstrous looking assault carbine.*

Have a free ArmaDense "Wiglaf Special" that comes with one complimentary magazine of its' custom .50 cal ammunition!

Sehoolighan wrote:
Tis not requirement to like de vore to like de Felarya, you just need a good head on your shoulders for adventure and not de nasty bits. Also you have my welcome as well, have a good sprint, don't trust guys who give out guns, and be insane with your gibberish.

...HEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: nuther newbie   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey i'm primeval hunter and i am new to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome Primeval Hunter. I never get to be first to welcome someone, so this is pretty great. Drop by the chatbox once in a while and chat with me sometime. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry to disappoint you there Nyaha, but I actually greeted Primeval hunter first Via PM. (That's why I rarely post in this thread.)

Anyway, Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you there Nyaha, but I actually greeted Primeval hunter first Via PM. (That's why I rarely post in this thread.)

Anyway, Welcome again.
thanks Smile i wasn't expecting the welcome pm, which is why im feeling dumb about my idea ^^; well i am a newbie live and learn i guess
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Good evening new person, more welcome to de forum, pieces of advice for you... and maybe other new persons: Have good shoes of running, never trust those who live, worship or control darkness, don't accept stuff from strange looking people even the ones with de weird faces, and never ever walk up to a person bigger than you because they are nice... even de giant men.
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
Good evening new person, more welcome to de forum, pieces of advice for you... and maybe other new persons: Have good shoes of running, never trust those who live, worship or control darkness, don't accept stuff from strange looking people even the ones with de weird faces, and never ever walk up to a person bigger than you because they are nice... even de giant men.
lol i will keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Primeval Hunter wrote:
Hey i'm primeval hunter and i am new to the forum Very Happy
Welcome to Felarya!

*Hoist up a monstrous looking assault carbine.*

Have a free ArmaDense "Wiglaf Special" that comes with one complimentary magazine of its' custom .50 cal ammunition!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
and never ever walk up to a person bigger than you because they are nice... even de giant men.
What if I'm just taller than you, 'cuz I'm like, 5'10", and I'm still safe to be around...usually. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Sehoolighan wrote:
and never ever walk up to a person bigger than you because they are nice... even de giant men.
What if I'm just taller than you, 'cuz I'm like, 5'10", and I'm still safe to be around...usually. ^^;

Neutral... Okay, let de Dway rephrase that: stay away from dark-y dudes, dragons, giant dudes (no matter how nice), giant snake dudes (except de ones with shirt), giant dridder dudes (although unlikely), giant bird dudes... wait they don't exist right, cat dudes (except when they are funny or/and have a guitar), their other gender versions, rogue military people, people made of water, giant flowers, giant people made of flowers, rogue magic people who worship bad shadow-stuff and/or dragons, six-legged wolves, weird people giving out guns and de like, fey folk of any size, elves of any size, people who aren't sure of their sanity, giant bugs, giant germs, giant birds and last but certainly not least Squirrels. And now de Dway faints from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
Sehoolighan wrote:

Neutral... Okay, let de Dway rephrase that: stay away from dark-y dudes, dragons, giant dudes (no matter how nice), giant snake dudes (except de ones with shirt), giant dridder dudes (although unlikely), giant bird dudes... wait they don't exist right, cat dudes (except when they are funny or/and have a guitar), their other gender versions, rogue military people, people made of water, giant flowers, giant people made of flowers, rogue magic people who worship bad shadow-stuff and/or dragons, six-legged wolves, weird people giving out guns and de like, fey folk of any size, elves of any size, people who aren't sure of their sanity, giant bugs, giant germs, giant birds and last but certainly not least Squirrels. And now de Dway faints from exhaustion.
HEY!
I resemble that remark!
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
Sehoolighan wrote:

Ha alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Black Aquila wrote:
HEY! I resemble that remark!

And Gunther as well, now quite being crybaby and stop attempting to be someone better at giving out useless stuff.
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
And Gunther as well, now quite being crybaby and stop attempting to be someone better at giving out useless stuff.

How... HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!

To imply that a fine product of the ArmaDense Corporation is somehow... defective?!?!

I am OUTRAGED!!!

We have rigorous quality control standards in place to ensure that our merchandise is the highest level of excellence 99.99% of the time!

...Of course, the ArmaDense Corporation cannot be held responsible if its wares are not used as directed, and disavows any legal ramifications resulting due to End User negligence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next