Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad Empty
PostSubject: Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad   Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:33 am

* Is this name already taken for a dryad? If not, I want it >)

Name: Willow
Species: Dryad *Domesticated
Sex: Female
Height: 6'
Skin color: Soft, sea green
Foliage: Resembling willow tree foliage; deep, rich green in color; reaches her waist
Eye color: Bright amber

Other characteristics: Her trunk part is ash-green with light bark. Characteristically slender and lithe, although her stomach is more pronounced than should be normal.

Personality: Sweet and upbeat, Willow is a generally happy, carefree young girl. She's relatively naive, although she's not aware of this-- at least she wasn't aware of it, before her exposure to the WorldWideWeb. Willow is fiercly loyal and caring, and can be extremely submissive in the presence of someone dominant and commanding. It's actually fairly easy to bully Willow into doing something; the poor girl has no backbone when it comes to her friends.Also, Willow has conscious problems, as her predator insincts frequently clash with her "upbringing" and supposed "morals". She will take care of herself if she have to, although she'll try with all her might to justify it in some way. Otherwise, Willow has no mean bone in her body, and Willow is definately someone who would want to be your friend.

Bio: Born as a captive seedling, Willow was potted and kept in a richly decorated mansion, brought up as the master's exoctic Felaryan curio. She was basically pampered and spoiled rotten, although no one was allowed to speak to her (save the master's niece, Alexandria, who was forbidden to speak to Willow but who did it anyway).

Eventually, there was a point where the master saw it fitting to move her into the vast palace gardens (perhaps it was the immense volumes at which she ate?). She was moved and planted into Felaryan soil, which had a dramatic effect; she grew a foot and a half in a week, recieved a a more mature female body, and was at once a part of the dryad's WorldWideWeb. Willow was instantly inthralled with the whole experience; she got to see, smell, hear, and feel things she had never known, and she quite realized the shallowness of her lifestyle. Her new friends urged her to leave the master and go her own way, but Willow knew her limited size and abilities would get in the way if she were to leave. All she can really excel at is....eat.

(I apologize for the bluntness, I just wanted this idea to get jotted down. Also, please forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes, as I am at school supposed to be typing up a report *I'm such a good student, honest* and my attention is elsewhere. Will add more later =3

for now, please give me good, constructive feedback)

Last edited by Moon eyes on Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad   Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

In Tkh's contest entry (can't remember what it was called) there was a dryad character called 'Willow.'
I don't know if she a one off character or if he'll use her again.
Anyway, having this character's name as Willow makes more sense than Tkh's willow, as yours resembles a willow tree and tkh's does now.

My bad

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Wed May 12, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad   Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:19 am

No, you misunderstand ^^

That Dryad's name is Willo, not Willow (as her twin sister's name is Willa). Sorry for creating such easy-to-misunderstand names XD
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad   Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow*/ Domesticated Dryad
Page 1 of 1