Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nekomura's Market?

Go down 
+7
rcs619
Anime-Junkie
Grave
Karbo
Archmage_Bael
Malahite
Shady Knight
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I personally disagree about Nekos being grossed out of eating Neeras to an extent. I would definitely see this as the norm in Negav. But in Nekomura, I personally think a lot of Nekos have no qualms about hunting Tinies.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
I personally disagree about Nekos being grossed out of eating Neeras to an extent. I would definitely see this as the norm in Negav. But in Nekomura, I personally think a lot of Nekos have no qualms about hunting Tinies.
Same here. I'm not one for needless Vore, but it is seemingly one of the traits of Nekos that they love eating small things like Tinies and Neeras and the like (Especially Neeras). They never considered them meals, it was just something they enjoy for fun, like a real cat going out and hunting a few rabbit nests for laughs. Trying to avoid it (make it something only done in fringe isolated villages in the wild) requires a modification to the wiki, and seems more like a play to make Nekos more sympathetic (which, personally, they don't need as Nekos are much lower on the moral grey scale than several other races are when portrayed in stories, such as Nemesis and Fairies).
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, I agree many nekos would have no problem eating tinies, regardless of what humans think.

And really, it doesn't need to be a set thing. I think that this aspect of nekos would be a strain on relations with humans. Some nekos would try to "civilize" and give up eating tinies. Others would not. Negavian officials would campaign to persecute tiny-eaters. It would be a social division.

Anyways, it would be easier to get away with in Nekomura than in, say, Negav. In Negav that's likely to get a neko arrested.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Vore Police! I'm arresting you! You have the right to remain full!
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Vore Police! I'm arresting you! You have the right to remain full!
Laughing too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekomura's Market?   Nekomura's Market? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekomura's Market?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2