Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun facts about my character.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

Fun facts about my character. Empty
PostSubject: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am

Name: Eraiya Vals.
Species: Neko. (Though he keeps his feline features hidden under his hat, and tucked away in either pants leg.)
Sex: Male.
Height: Just about six feet, with a couple of inches added by the hat he uses to keep his ears hidden.
Fur colour: His ears and tail are a sort of light brown/dark yellow.
Skin colour: White, not much of a tan.
Hair colour: Brown.
Eye colour: Violet.
Clothing: Eraiya wears a black cavalier which may look gaudy to some, thanks to it having a silly, obviously fake, crimson feather sticking out of the brim. A vivid red scarf is usually wrapped around his neck a few times, the remaining foot or so tossed over either one of his shoulders, partially covering the faded black jacket he wears over his formal white shirt, whenever he goes somewhere where there's a possibility of meeting new people. Does he wear pants? Of course he wears pants; what a silly question. Also somewhat formal in appearance and a more solid black, appearing noticeably newer than the jacket he wears. Together, the trio of jacket, shirt and pants almost make it seem as if he has a tuxedo on- and that's exactly the sort of look he's going for. Long, tight black socks are hidden beneath the pants, and his newly polished, black dress shoes. ((Shamelessly stolen from the first post of my first in-character thread with small tweaks here and there, mostly just changing the tense.))

Other characteristics: Personality-wise? He's a bit, er.. Different. Taking how someone else recently described him in a roleplay on an unrelated site, "She wasn't sure how to react to him. She was used to people begging for their lives, screaming, or even the few who could not resist her. He was none of them. There was something off about him but no matter how hard she tried she could not put her finger on it." I believe that sums him up perfectly. Even when I try to have him behave as normally as possible, he can still have somewhat unexpected reactions to normal, everyday things.

((Thanks to FurryKurry for showing me this character template! Thank you! <3 ))

In no particular order.

His favorite color is neon green. "Then why is that in violet?" Because MY favorite color is violet, and this is MY thread, even if it's about him. <3
He wears a hat at all times to keep his ears hidden, because he's uncomfortable with strangers knowing, from the moment they see him, that he isn't "normal" compared to humans. Similarly, though it's a bit uncomfortable for him, he always keeps his tail tucked away in the back of one pants leg or the other.
He can whistle better than you, anyone you've ever met, and anyone you ever will meet.
He will go to great lengths to prove the above fact.
He has taken the time to learn, and subsequently forget at least four languages.
He's older than he looks. How much older will remain a secret, for now. He appears to be in his early twenties, though.
He's proud of the fact that he knows how to read. Why? Se~cret.
He plans on naming his next cat "Holly," even if it takes him years to get another cat, and it turns out to be male.
He loves using his ability to create portals that only he can see to appear as if he's pulling something too large to fit into his jacket from inside of it, sort of like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat, only the rabbit is twice as big as the hat, so you just know he had to have used magic, somehow.
He loathes the fact that he was born with dark brown hair and effeminate, violet eyes.
He loves when people ask him questions, and will answer almost any, regardless of how personal they may be, unless it directly brings up painful memories for him.
He loathes when someone, or something (An event in a book or movie, for example), is too predictable.
He loves sneezing, though he rarely gets the chance to since he doesn't seem allergic to anything he's ever encountered.
He loathes that feeling he gets whenever he needs to yawn, but just can't quite do it.
He loves all manners of serpents and snakes.
He loathes spiders.
He loves strawberry flavored ice cream.
He loathes sauerkraut-and-onions flavored ice cream. (Who doesn't?)
He loves music- listening to, singing to, whistling and playing it.
He loathes repetition.
He loathes repetition.
He loves confrontational, aggressive, egotistical, loud, dangerous, argumentative, sarcastic, and easily-angered people- especially when they have more than just one of those traits.
He loathes when things aren't "fair," and he's powerless to change whatever it is that's making circumstances for someone or something unfair.
He loves rain, especially thunderstorms, and snow even more so.
He loathes repetition.
He loves being unpredictable, and others who are unpredictable.
He loathes hot weather.

Last edited by Irrelevant on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

I missed something. O.o Who is this about again? I'll need to find that thread.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm

My character, who can be found in his first thread, here. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 am

you really should state some thing like name and such at the top^^'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 am

Heh, ja~. I only meant for this to be a thread about, literally, just the "fun facts" about him, where all the other details would be described in roleplays, bu~t.. Well, FurryKurry pointed out that it would be common courtesy to share as much about him as possible, and now it seems like others want to know a little about him, too, so~, there we go! A bit more information added at the top. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

*teasing mean comment* It's not so much that we want to know more about him as it is we want to know where not to go. ;3

Nya, but yeah, it would be better to put all the info in one place for us. ^.^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 am

x3

No, thank you for being so damn helpful! x3
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 am

Nya, you're welcome! ^.^ I'm glad to have been so helpful. Makes me feel nice inside and painful in the cheeks from smiling so much. >_<
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

Ha HA! I made your cheeks hurt from SMILING! ;D! ... Wait, is that a bad thing? D: I aim to please, but.. I-I don't want to HURT anyone. x.x;
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

It's a fun pain. ;D

BTW looking at the bio now, this guy sounds like a well-yet-cornily-dressed, less-descriptive version of one of my characters! :O I wonder how well they'd get along?
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 am

xD

Yeah, his style of clothing seems like it's "a bit much" to most people, and I don't blame them. Who knows! If you'd like, we could try a private or public roleplay? ;o?
Back to top Go down
TheWeaver
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Nice. I like this character; he definitely seems to be multilayered and interesting. I hope to see some stories about him. You seem creative enough to come up with a good plot, so if you do write stories about Eraiya, I'm sure people will like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun facts about my character.   Fun facts about my character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about my character.
Page 1 of 1