Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangers of the Topazial Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Good Idea, or Bad?
Good
Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Bad
Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Excellent
Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 am

Oceanus was afraid now, but remained calm. He was small enough for the Mermaid to swallow whole. He reverted back to his human form, and looked at Oma. "Oma, get out of here." He then looked back up at the Mermaid. "Perhaps I can help you find something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 am

(Actually, she's 20 ft in length, not in height. By a lot of standards, she'd stand like around 8 or 10 ft tall if she was on land.)

"I-I want human food..."
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 am

Oma backed off slightly now believing she was safe from the mermaid, she backed off turning the yacht around, being carefull not to hit the mermaid at all, she checked the sail and began to slowly move back to shore.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

(That's what I meant, sorry.)

Oceanus saw that it would be useless to reason with the Mermaid. Not wanting to get violent, Oceanus climbed back onto the yacht, keeping an eye on the Mermaid the wole time. "Well, I'm sorry, but we're not on the menu. I will gladly help you catch some tasty fish, if you want." The saltwater dripped from Oceanus's body, and the wind that blew against him gave him a slight chill. "Hey Oma, do you have any towels on board?"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 am

"I-I want a sammich..."

Inside, Betty was starting to lose patience.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 am

"oh" Oma says putting down her harpoon, she moved over to the edge of the boat "oh erm I'll be fine I think the towels in the cabin" she says a pleasent smile on her face as she looked down at the mermaird, her toes just popping over the side of the boat.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am

Oceanus crossed his arms, losing a little patience as well. "What kind of sandwich do you want? I can check what we have on board, but I don't know if we have anything." Oceanus nodded to Oma. "Thanks." With that, he headed to the cabin door, and opened it before heading inside.

In the cabin, he saw a table attatched to the wall on his left, and ahead of him was a bunkbed built inside the wall. There was a counter to his left, with a refridgerator next to it. The towels were on the counter. Oceanus grabbed one, and dried himself off. He kept the towle over his shoulders as he inspected the fridge.

Walking back outside, Oceanus looked over the railing, watching the Mermaid. "Hey Oma, do we have any food on board that she might want? She said she wanted a sandwich." Then, his mind clicked. "Oh...duh! Human food! You meant food for Humans, right?" He asked the Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Betty nodded. Sheesh, it was about damn time they realized that. These two much have no sense of scale whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Oma shook her head slightly a small smile on her face watching the mermaid slightly "no sorry there's realy no food onboard this craft thats why I came out here to fish for fish or other things" she eyes the mermaid cautiously "though there may be something inside."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Well I apologize for not realizing earlier." Oceanus said, keeping a smile on his face. "It's not ofetn that you find a large Mermaid who wants to eat the same food that Humans eat. I thought that you meant 'Human food' as in actual Humans." Oceanus turned to Oma. "I think there is some food in the fridge. Mind getting some food while I keep the Mermaid company?" He then turned back to the Mermaid. "By the way, I don't believe I caught your name earlier."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 pm

"B-Betty..." What did they mean by large? At her own height she'd an easy pray for about any other Mermaid or Orca Mermaids.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Oma sighs stretching slightly as she straightened up, she moved forward slightly shaking her head, putting her bare foot down, but she wasn#t watching where she was putting her foot, she put her foot down upon her harpoon, which rolled forward causing her foot and leg to go forward and her to go back as a result she topped from the edge and fell down into the water landing on the mermai.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm

"Ow! W-watch it, hurt."

"Must... resist... temptation..."

Elves are incredibly rare on the sea and they are a fantastic treat. But with that guy around, as tempting as it was, it just was not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Oma couphed slightly pushing herself to the surface, her head breaking the surface, she gasped for air she looked to see what she had used to pull herself to the surface, it was soft, very soft nice even, however what she had grabbed on was realy embarrasing for her and caused her cheeks to flush a bright red colour, she had pulled herself up, using the mermaids tail to pull herself up and she was embarrased by this.

Last edited by Plant_Girl_23 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 pm

(Just to be clear, Betty is not giant. She's only 20 foot long, which isn't very big. Also, she's wearing a seashell bra because she's flat-chested.)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 pm

(A Mermaid that is 20 feet in length is still kinda big for us :p)

Oceanus sighed softly, watching the two in the water. He was beginning to get bored. "Hey, I'm gonna go explore for a bit. Betty, is there any place you would suggest that I go?"

Last edited by mikeimp on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 am

Betty searched her thoughts about this. It didn't go quite according to plan, but it may be working in her favor. This Human, she will call it a Human for now, could blend in a port town, snag some food for her, and booyah, she would be golden! Oh, this is going to be so fun! This will be grand!

"T-there's a town of Humans with strange metal object that float on the water..."

She was wondering how long she will have to keep the insecure girl facade.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:52 am

"There called boats" Oma says treading water now besides the mermaid in the water "take my boat if ya wish I'll swim back to shore in a bit for now though I want to swim alongside the mermaid here" she says an innocent smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:01 am

Oceanus smiled. "Okay, I'll go to that town then, and I can get you some food. What direction is the town in?" He kept his arms crossed on the railing. "Also, what kind of food did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 am

Betty pointed to the west of their general location.

"I-I want food with bread and long and thin meat..."

If she said that she knows what a hot dog is, she feels she'd be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 am

Oma smiled swimming next to Betty a pleasent smile on her face "yeah get one for me too please I'll swim somewhere safe with Betty here it will be fun" she says looking to the mermaid "you don't mind if I swim alongside ya do you?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 am

"You mean a hotdog, right?" Oceanus asked the two. "Okay, I'll be right back." With that, Oceanus dove into the water, immediately morphing into a 27 foot Orca. He swam in the direction that Betty had shown him, all while being cautious that no predators would sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 am

Oma smiles watching the dolphin leave before turning to the mermaid "just me and you know huh?"

A pair of bright green eyes watched the human turn into the dolphin with interest, then she noticed metres above her, a boat rested floating in the water, swimming next to it a pair of very tasty looking morsels. The woman licked her lips, watching them silently wondering how best to coax them into her hungry mouth and the dolphin human when he came back, but for now Lola simply waited for an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 am

Betty suddenly grinned as if she changed a mask. The meek and insecure looking attitude took a sharp turn into one of pure mischief and chaos.

"Yep! Now speak! Whaddya have to on your boat while the Fish Human comes back!"
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 am

Oma shrugs a small smile upon her face "well I know there's some cream in the fridge and a rather large bed but as for what to do not much realy" she mutters treading water easily a pleasent smile on the elfs face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangers of the Topazial Sea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next