Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character idear no. 1 (seb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seb
Tasty morsel
seb

character idear no. 1 (seb) Empty
PostSubject: character idear no. 1 (seb)   character idear no. 1 (seb) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 am

hair:black
eyes:dark brown
Name:T.J
hight:6,2
(this character is fictional alltho i do have a freind named t.j)
sweatdrop
brave and strong hearted. but weak has a sword made out of iron that has been passed down through his family.
sometimes his braveness does get in difficult situations though. eg he wound probobly try to attack a sleeping torotion. or goin of and investergating that 'strange noise' allthough very lucky he has ended up in some difficult situations sometimes.
he came to felarya when the forest appeard out side of his small town in hawai being brave (but stupid) he went of to investrgate soon after his village dissapeard and he was left in felarya.
alone...

Done by:seb/seb2567
for karbo
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

character idear no. 1 (seb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: character idear no. 1 (seb)   character idear no. 1 (seb) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Well its a good start, but you really need to expand A LOT more about your character. What are his unique quirks, traits and abilities? What was his childhood like? What was his homeplanet like?

Just keep adding to it Seb and it will make your character much more of an individual. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

character idear no. 1 (seb)
Page 1 of 1