Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Boris was running for his life. He could feel the the Dridder was behind him and closing in quick. 'Just a little further,' he thought to himself as he ran. After a couple more yards he slid off a cliff, grabbing onto the ledge at the last second and pressing himself as hard as he could against the wall of the cliff. He felt the Dridder getting closer and feared the vibrations would cause him to let go or cause some of the ledge to fall. After a little he looked up and saw the Dridder pass right over him. When he felt the Dridder was far enough away he pulled himself up and began walking back towards the elf girls. When he made it to the clearing he looked around until he noticed the elves. "I... I think she's gone now," he said before walking to the other side of the clearing to sit against a tree. He didn't quite trust these elves enough to sit near them or share a hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 am

Oma sighed a small smile on her face she giggled slightly, she shook her head "thank you" she mutters using a spear to cut her comrades free of the dridders silk, she shook her head softly, the group talking among themselves and deciding to stay in there position for a while or at least for the aproaching night.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Boris looked at his hands and flexed his fingers making sure he had all feeling in both of them. He looked around and stood up. "I should get on with my work," he said to the elves. "Careful who you stab next with those spears. They might not get up in time to save you from predators." As he walked away, he felt like he just gave a lecture to a child, even though they were probably three times his age thanks to magic. As he left he saw another elf out the corner of his eye, but ignored it. He learned from last time that when he tried to get help from elves, they attacked. He just hoped he didn't come across that Dridder again.

The elf girl Rona was walking through the forest looking for any elves she might be able to snag with her bag. She turned and saw a weird human looking thing walking the opposite direction. Figuring it probably isn't a human, she kept on walking. Eventually she noticed a tree with some elves in it, probably hiding from predators. She looked around quickly and jogged up to them. She figured she might want to play nice before getting them in her sack. "Hiya!" she said enthusiastically to them.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

The elf girls jumped slightly upon seeing the other girl arrive, they smiled seeing that it was just another elf they relaxed all responding with a pleasent high, Oma dropped her spear letting it roll onto the floor infront of her, she eyed Rona suspiciously wondering just what this girl wanted with them, so she was cautious about greeting her "Hello there miss."
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 am

Rona looked around a little. "Why are you all huddled in this tree?" she asked, sincerity in her voice. "There aren't any predators around, are there?" She was attempting to lull them all into a sense of security before she bagged any of them.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 am

Oma shook her head eyeing up the elf girl warily a small smile upon her face, the other girls weren't speaking that much and just nodded in agreement with Oma "no there aren't any predators around I don't think anyway where gonna stay here for a while" she says settling down the girls were clearly getting ready to sleep "so erm what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 am

"I was just passing by," Rona said, fidgeting with the bag in her hands. "I was also looking for something to eat. Can you help me out?" Her stomach rumbled to prove her point. If they said no, she would just pull her bag over one of them and quickly run. If they said yes, she'll lead them to her house.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

Oma blinked slightly looking to the others swallowing nervously she conversed with the others, before turning back, the girls getting to her feet a smile on her face "yeah of course we'll help you out" Oma says the other five girls nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 am

"That's great!" Rona said excitedly. "Let's start in this direction, I heard some noises somewhere that way but never saw anything." 'This is almost too easy,' she thought to herself. She lead the elves in the direction of her house, where she would make sure they wouldn't be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 am

Oma nodded "sure thing, come along girls" she says the other elf girls following behind in a single line picking up there spears as they travelled following the elf girl infront to wherever she was leading them.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

After a while the group of elves made it to Rona's house. "Aww, I thought we would have found something," Rona said to the other elf girls. "Well, since we're already here, would you like to come in? I'll have to ask you to leave your weapons out here, though."
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am

The girls looked to each other talking amongst themselves briefly nodding, Oma smiled "yes of course we'll come in" she says the girls moving into the house before Rona leaving there spears outside.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 am

As the elf girls entered the house Rona rubbed her hands together. 'I won't be hungry for a while after this!' she thought to herself. Before entering the house she quickly kicked the spears away from the house in case someone wanted to stop her feast. When she entered she began walking to the kitchen. "I think I might have something in here, but I'm not sure anymore," she said. "I'll need one of you to come with me, because if there is anything left I might need help cooking it." She entered the kitchen and waited for one of them to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

The elf girls nodded taking a seat in the living room, looking about the room with interest, sitting on the sofa. Oma nodded "I'll help" she says a soft smile on her face she giggled softly moving slowly intothe kitchen after the elf wondering what she wanted her help with.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 am

Rona was waiting behind a wall with a rolling pin in hand. When she saw the elf girl walk in she quickly swung at the elf girl with all her strength and when the blow connected she quickly grabbed the elf girl and pulled her away. She placed the elf girl on the table and began tying her hands and legs to the legs of the table.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:25 am

Oma groaned slightly dazed slightly she groaned trying to rub her head slightly as her body was pressed against the table face down, she shook her hed "ugh whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

"What's going on," Rona began, "is I'm hungry for elf. You're an elf. So if you don't mind," Rona tied a cloth around the elf girls mouth to stifle any yelling. "Now behave while I get the utensils." She walked over to a counter and began looking for things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2