Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where YOU, are the hunted. Empty
PostSubject: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 am

This is a hopeful attempt to relight the RP forum candle.

This is another You in Felarya RP, but different name and a few rule changes.

Rules:
No godmodding, wait for others, ect... you know the drill.
No more than 3 chars and yourself can be under your control at one time.
you must tell what you have on you before you come to felarya, no last minute life saving item out of your back pocket if you know what i mean.
if you have a car,truck, or whatever when you start, you have to have been driving it or getting into it or whatever...
Provide a small Description or link to your char in a spoiler.

your chars DO NOT know you, unless if the case you want this to be your second time in felarya.. (like if you played in "A world thought fictional") PM me and tell me what chars your going to use and ill see if its an ok.

Final, and MOST IMPORTANT RULE!

Have fun, RPing shouldn't be a chore, and i hope i don't make anyone feel that it is.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:49 am

Brent sighed as he got into his car, throwing his backpack into the seat beside him as he put the keys in the ignition, starting the car and driving to the tire plant where he worked. He wasn't wearing much, save the white undershirt and the black hoodie along with his blue jeans, his pocket only containing his wallet and the Nintendo DS he brought into work to play during his break.

He let out another tired sigh and turned on his stereo, 'Fur Elise' drifting through the speakers as his mind drifted off to what happened a few weeks ago. He had just arrived from work, taken a shower and gotten himself dressed, having fell asleep after he checked what happened on the forum. When he woke up, he was surprised to find himself in one of the many forests in Felarya, the fictional world that he had become so fascinated with. To add to his surprise, he even met a few people from the forums he had been a part of, avoiding a few dangers along the way and even befriending a few of the predators. But almost as soon as it happened, it seemed, it ended, himself waking up in the very bed that he had fallen asleep in, as if the whole thing had been a dream.

That's what he thought as first, but the glass vial he received from Trav was still in his pocket, verifying that he actually had been to Felarya and came back. He wanted to tell someone what happened, but he knew he'd probably be laughed off by some people, who would probably think he was joking off. Still, he wondered if he'd ever go back and find out what was inside the chest, but he knew that he'd probably never go back there again.

The music in the radio then abruptly stopped, being replaced with static. Finding it odd, he looked at the stereo for a moment to see if anything had happened. Oddly enough, the stereo itself seemed fine. Shrugging it off, he turned the radio off and focused on his driving again...and saw himself heading for a giant tree. His eyes went wide as he yelled out in surprise, hitting the brakes and swerving to the left to avoid direct contact, hitting the tree with a heavy thud. He got out of the car and looked at where lower end of the car hit the tree, relieved to see that there had hardly been any damage from the hit.

Seeing the car was alright, he turned and looked at his surroundings, the giant trees and exotic rainforest confirming his fears that he had once again arrived in Felarya like he had before. He let out a heavy sigh, leaning against the tree and running his hands through his hair as he thought to himself, 'What do I do now?'
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Meanwhile, Coda had just woken up from another one of his dreams, most of the time involving his visit to Felarya a few weeks ago. Although he didn't run into anyone else from earth as well, he had enugh fun trying to escape a glass jar from under a Fairy's bed.

He got up rubbing his eyes and moving his hair out of his eyes, it have grown just long enough to cover them completely. he got dressed in his usual day set up, white blank T-shirt, his favorite black button up shirt, and his last pair of clean jeans. he threw on his shoes and wooden beaded necklace and bracelet on his left hand.

he was home alone at the time, seeing as the rest of his family went to the annual Family get together for Thanksgiving, something he never wanted to go to for his own set of reasons. he walked outside of his room fixing his hair infront of a mirror in the hallway. he then walked towards the kitchen to get some breakfast, flicking the monitor on his computer back on as he never turned the tower off the night before last.

after a good half an hour of eating and checking the forums, he went outside, the morning sun beading down on him as the cool wind of November blew past his face. he walked outside putting his wallet in his pocket and putting his backpack on, grabbing his bike and heading off to the bus station for a ride to work helping a friend clean up a house that was recently tore down to be replaced. he rode down the road like he did every day, except today his mind was more fixed on what had happened in Felarya, causing him to not pay attention to where he was going. Then suddenly something hit the front tire on his bike, sending him flying off into a roll. he got up shaking off expecting to see his bike had hit a kids toy or something, but found it had slammed into a root of a giant tree, as he looked around he found many more tree's and knew where he was almost instantly... "This can't be happening... again?" he said as he walked over picking up his bike.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 pm

"Hm?" Brent thought aloud, thinking that he had heard someone. "Um...hello? Is someone there?" he called out, not sure if that was even a good idea.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:03 pm

"This can't be happening... not again..." Coda said holding his head and sitting on the root until hearing someone calling out, he grabbed his bike and started walking to where he heard it, hoping that his choice of actions wouldn't be his last.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm

(if it's myself, should I use my real name? since my current handle is that of my original character.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 pm

(if you want to use your real name go ahead, no problems)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:19 pm

(Or, if you're uncomfortable using your real name, use one that would fit in the real world.)

(Speaking of which, I might try joining again, though right now, I'm busy as all get out.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:33 pm

(Welcome aboard Tuc, feel free to join in whenever, and yea Archmage, if you don't want to use your real name just use one that would make sence.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:39 am

Brent paused for a moment to see if anyone had heard him. He had considered calling out again when he saw someone approaching him with a bike. He pushed himself off of the tree and started walking towards him, saying, "So, d'you happen to randomly get brought here, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 am

"apparently so, and from the sounds of it you did too right?" Coda asked letting his bike go down to the side, spotting the car next to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Aaron stepped off his air matress and out of his tent lazily one morning. His knee sank into the matress as he crawled toward the tent entrance and looked out at the sunny weather. He was out camping in the Sierra Nevada mountains right now, and the weather was abormally nice today.

After an hour of making food, eating breakfast, and cleaning the dishes, he told his parents he was going out into the woods for a little bit to explore. Assuming Aaron was only going to be about a half hour just like the day before, they agreed to let him wander off shortly.

Taking his katana from his tent, Aaron walked silently through the forest, looking up at the massive sequoia trees, and felt the ground crunch beneath his shoes. The further he walked down the path, the closer he got to a nearby river. Looking up ahead, he decided to investigate as he felt the water's cool atmosphere, seeing the clear stream helped him navigate up to the water's edge.

When he got there, he saw that the river was abnormally large, and the trees on the other side were tall to the extreme almost. Even as he looked up it was hard to see the tops of them. Looking behind him he no longer saw the path he walked down. Confused he decided to continue walking along the river's edge, not knowing he stepped through into Felarya from the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"Yep, pretty much. Barely managed to swerve my car before it hit this tree here." Brent said, looking at his car for a moment before looking back at Coda. "So, any idea where we should go now? I mean, we can just stay here, or else we'll be sitting ducks."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

"Hmm this isn't right" He thought, "sequoia trees are tall and thick, but nothing like this...plus these dont even look like sequoia trees anyway..."

Shrugging, Aaron kept walking down the river's length. He grew incredibly suspicious, he knew his campsite was not far from the river along the side he was walking, but there was no sign of anything at all that related to the Sequoia National Park.

Seeing the giant trees and the large river made him think about the hours he's logged on the felarya forums. He thought about how felarya is so large, but just because these trees are large doesn't mean he's in felarya right?

"I mean, earth doesn't have any dimensional unstability to it...except maybe the bermuda triangle...", laughing lightly he kept walking along the rivers edge, one hand gripped around his katana hanging from the left side of his pants. Unknowing that he was headed toward the neko village away from the fairy pond.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 pm

"Well, seeing as im lacking my handy dandy felarya map..." Coda commented with a small laugh. "... I have no idea where we are, most i can say is hope we don't get to much trouble." he continued as he took another look at the car. "That thing still run or did you total it right there?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Aaron kept walking through the bushes close to the water's edge. It's been quite some time now, and he's started to accept the idea maybe he was in felarya. He thought he recognized the river as the jewel river, but having never seen any of felarya for himself he's not too sure.

Aaron continues to talk, occasionally picking fruits and berries along the way he runs into while staying the rivers edge with an alert look. Even though he knew the surface of the jewel river isn't that dangerous it's advantageous to be alert all the time. Either way, he wont lose anything staying on alert.

He continues to walk all by himself.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:12 pm

"Oh no, it's not totaled or anything. It's just scratched up a bit from where I hit the tree. Other than that, it's perfectly fine." Brent said. "Well, since we're gonna end up as a meal if we don't get a move on, we can either use the car, or we can walk. Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 pm

"well, id say the car would be a good choice, but then again hows a car going to get over large roots without making a lot of noise... so, i say we hide it somewhere just in case we need it later, I'll leave my bike there too. then we can try to find a nearby river and hope we can find out where we are." he said looking around finding a tree with a fairly sized opening in the bottom, pointing at it. "we can hide the car and bike there, its just big enough."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Aaron kept wandering down the length of the river idly, looking back and forth scanning to make sure nothing dangerous is coming his way. For a good couple hours he keeps walking, covering a few miles, making his way close to nekomura without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:11 pm

"Sounds good to me." Brent said, getting his keys and putting them back into the ignition, only turning the ignition a little bit to put the car in neutral. "Could you do me a favor and steer the car while I push it?" he asked, stepping out the seat and keeping the door open.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:29 pm

The early morning light shone on the surrounding desert as Doug drove down the Arizona highway. His classes had finished for the week, and he was planning on spending Thanksgiving with his family. To get around the usual rush hour traffic, took some of the back highways. Less well kept and straight, more winding and long, but far less traffic. With one hand on the wheel, the other in a bag of donuts that made up his breakfast, he kept his eyes on the road and his ears on the radio.

Despite his alertness, the transition still caught him by surprise. One second, he was on the road. The next, he was in a jungle, with a huge tree right in front of him. Doug slammed on the brakes, but the loose soil offered no traction for his wheels. Slamming hard into the tree, Doug was pitched forward against his seatbelt and the airbag. There was a resounding crash, and the shattering of glass as the windshield was impaled by a branch of the tree. It came close to doing the same to his head, and left a gash on one side above his right ear.

As the echoes faded and the airbag deflated, Doug groaned. Wrestling a bit to take the seatbelt off, Doug opened the door to the car, and got out, holding a hand to the side of his head, trying to stop the bleeding. He looked around, then shook his head and groaned again. “Twice…bloody twice…” He complained, turning to the car to get what he could from it. Fortunately, the last incident in Felarya convinced him to get a concealed weapon permit, and he had brought a handgun with him. Not that it would do much good when faced with a naga. He didn’t have much else of use though, maybe some clothes, some water. He also got his backpack with his laptop in it, as well as his Nintendo Wii and games. Not that those would help, but they were just a little too valuable to leave behind.

<><><><><><>

The sound of the crash echoed over the jungle. Aaron in particular could hear it not too far away.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm

"Huh?!" Brent exclaimed, hearing the car crash in the distance. "Alright, change of plans!" he said, turning the key completely to start the car and opening the passenger door. "Hop in, man! Someone's crashed out there, and we've gotta help 'em!"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Aaron approached the outskirts of the neko village close by. He was somewhat shocked as he saw a neko wave at him from not 50 feet away. Aaron approached the neko somewhat nervously and said, "wow, uh...hello there...this world...it can't be felarya, can it...?"

"yup! you got it!" the neko girl exclaimed. "I can tell you're new, and you're lucky as well. you might wanna make your way to negav, that large walled city you can see towering just over there", she pointed to it. Her confidence seemed to rub off on him. Although he was no longer on earth, he knew enough about felarya from the forums he used to check to know where to go, and whats up. Turning around, he made one glance at the river he followed, then walked through the neko village seeing a lot of nekos wandering back and forth, doing various things. The building with the warding crystal standing tall in the center as he walked past it on his way to Negav with a feeling of satisfaction, yet discomfort.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Before Brent could finish what he was saying Coda was already in the process of ghost riding the bike into the open tree, he then opened up the passenger door and tossed his backpack behind them. "Well don't sit here talking about it! I'm almost positive any nearby predators are on their way there too!" he said jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 am

(hehe, sorry if im going in a different direction, im doing this as if i didn't know what was going on around me)

Aaron walked through the neko village, not sure what to think about his present situation. on one hand he managed to get from where he ended up in felarya to the neko village without winding up in some predator's belly is an acomplishment, but what about home? Will he ever go back? These are things he thought about as he walked through the village, nearly bumping into several things on his casual walk into an inn of some sort.

Not having any kind of money to pay with he volunteered to work for some of it, and ended up spending the next day earning some money to feed himself. He was lucky the innkeeper was generous enough to lend him a free meal after survivng his first few hours in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next