Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 pm

"sounds like a decent plan, I guess I'll go with Cazaria, seeing as she has my stuff from my last visit and maybe she can help me get my backpack and bike... oh yea who's ipod is this?" he said showing it to the group, half expecting everyone to grab at it being used to living with poor people with their favorite word being 'MINE!'

he then leaned in towards the group so the larger beings around them couldn't hear. "erm.. guys, can someone please explain to me what we are going to do!?" he whispered, getting a bit louder at what without getting loud enough for the others to hear. "and this is our second time here, what if this happens again and we end up running into a not so friendly predator? did anyone forget the blond naga?" he continued, a little on edge from finding himself in felarya in the first place and even worse seeing as they were surrounded by human eating predators, and a vulture harpy. but after a few moments he cooled down and his brain started kicking in again. And at that moment he just remembered the tiny fairy laying down on his head and what she said. "uhhh, I don't have a problem with carrying you around Aeille, maybe when we manage to get my stuff back i think i have a few things you would like."

Last edited by codaman on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"i don't care where we go, as long as we wont starve... but Myrah being the best cook around here would be my first choice. And crisis shouldn't be a problem as long as one of you guys know some history" Niklas said with a slight smile. "But I'm not great at thinking ahead, so I'm just gonna follow"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, i know a story or two to stay her off. But im not worried about crisis. It's some of the others I'm more concerned about. Like Kat. I know next to nothing about her and she hangs around the same area. In fact, if i remember correctly, she tends to hang around where people come into this world. We are lucky she hasn't found us yet.

Or Milly! As far as i know, there ain't NO way out of her stomach. If your caught, your lunch. I think THOSE are the ones we need to think about.

I'll go with whoever. It doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 pm

(@#$% i just remembered i had a fairy on my head lol, and its too late to change my post,i guess i'll just fix it next time.. Sorry tuc. pale )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 pm

(Well, you could just edit your post, Coda.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm

(yea well i could always just add it, but then Rep and Mdbear might have to edit theirs... -_-" i guess i can edit it.)

(edited post)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:37 pm

(so whats the hold up? Who are we waiting on?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

(tuc i think...)
Back to top Go down
moondog64
Helpless prey
moondog64

Location : Pepperland (40,000 leagues under the sea it lay... or lie... I'm not quite sure...)

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:18 pm

(Hey, can I join in?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chibasartgallery.yolasite.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm

(its a little late for people to join in, just pm me your starting post and your person info. and make sure to read up on the rules. if it sounds good and there aren't too many problems and all that then i don't see a problem)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 am

“Did he now? I hope he told you good things” Myrah said, flattered a little bit. “Anyway, I’d be glad to keep a couple of the friends with me, so long as they behave themselves. A few things have changed since you last came here. I’ve got some little ones now and I need you humans to be a good example for them, alright? Oh, and don’t worry about Crisis, I can protect you. A little dridder venom can get you out of any stomach,” myrah said. She leaned down to pick up Niklas as he voiced his choice to go with her, and gently set him on the smooth exoskeleton of her spidery body. “That’s one extra place setting at the table. Anyone else?”

“Hmmm, a difficult choice,” Doug said, mulling over the possibilities. He glanced between Cazaria, Myrah, Narin, and Aeille.

“Don’t look at me, I’m not babysitting a static sized, ground bound human,” Aeille said from Coda’s head. “Too much work. Let the responsible ones do that.”

“Fair enough. I think I’ll cast my lot with Narin. The flying fascinates me,” Doug said. “And no offense Myrah or Cazaria, if I get caught in a stomach, I’d rather have it be one that can’t digest live meat. Besides, I think she still has my car from last time I was here.”

(Sure, joining is fine by me Moondog.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 am

(yea moondog posts after tuc now, who normally posts then?)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 am

(would be bael after moondog)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 pm

(ok awesome, btw peoples this is going to be my last rp here unless i find a reason otherwise.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 pm

(I'm just gonna post and wait for everyone else's turn like I always have.)

"Oh, yeah! I forgot about those!" Cazaria piped, growing back to her predator size as she zipped back over to the humans that she had put away, popping one into her mouth before letting the rest go and flying back over to the others, shrinking down and sucking on the human in her mouth happily as she replied, "Anyway, you don't have to worry about me eatin' humans. I just do the whole hunting thing for fun, and if I want to enjoy a nice yummy human, I just suck on 'em for a bit and let 'em go. I'd just rather suck on your body for awhile and enjoy your flavor later than just swallow. But anyway, I think I'll be takin' Coda with me. He did agree to be my sucky treat, after all, and I think he needs to grab some of his stuff anyway."

Narin, in the meantime, nodded in agreement to what Doug had said, replying with, "Ah, yeah, I remember. Liena told me about how you got into that car accident when you got here. I actually managed to find somebody to clean it up and put in some new windows for where they broke, so it'll be like it was never broken." She turned her head away to think for a moment before looking back at Doug, asking, "So, is there any specific you want me to carry you? I know you humans can be rather picky about those kinds of things."

While they had all been talking, Brent just stayed silent, listening to what everyone else had to say as he took his iPod back from Coda, saying thanks to him as he did so. After he put his iPod in his pocket, Brent responded with, "Doesn't really matter to me who I go with. I had thought that I'd be going with Aeille, but since she doesn't seem too adamant about anybody tagging along with her, I was thinking that I could go with Myrah. I promise I wouldn't rouse up any trouble with your kids, and I'd just drive my car or fly behind you so you wouldn't worry about carrying me. Speaking of which..." He then turned his attention to the tiny fairy on Coda's head, pulling his car about of his pocket as he asked, "If I'm not going with you, you wouldn't mind making my car it's original size, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 am

(so is it moondog's turn now then?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

(I say we should just keep posting like we usually do until Moondog posts. After all, there's no guarantee when he'll post, if he'll post at all.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Aaron turns to Brent "So it's just you and me left then? Or just me? Since Aeille doesn't want to take anybody then who am I to go with?"

He looked around at each of the predators, coming to Myrah last. Aaron still seemed to not be able to believe that he's looking at living creatures over 80 ft tall. He nervously rubbed the hilt of his Katana over with his palm; there wasn't much to do except wait for an answer, and Aaron was quite interested in seeing the little kids.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 pm

(you skipped me bael -_- lol... i go after joker... np though)

Coda shrugged after hearing that he would be going with Cazaria, glad to hear that the fairy on his head didn't show any disapproval to that. "Yea that does sound about right, plus when i get my backpack I can maybe hook up my little speaker rig sitting in the bottom of it, kinda want to hear some of my kind of music." he then looked over at Brent. "No offense, but I'm not a huge fan of jazz."
Back to top Go down
moondog64
Helpless prey
moondog64

Location : Pepperland (40,000 leagues under the sea it lay... or lie... I'm not quite sure...)

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

(Alright, I'm here, sorry I'm late.)

Meanwhile, elswhere...

Chiba walked through the trees by his grandfather's house, a gentle breeze blowing through his semi-long dark brown hair. His CD player was tucked into his hoodie pocket, and he lightly nodded his head as he listened to the Beatles sing "She's Leaving Home". On his back was sword, surprisingly clean, stowed away in its sheath. In his pockets awere mysterious viles, containing strange powders that he didn't recognize. He carried in his hands a full bottle of water, a pencil, and a blank pad of scratch paper. Eventually, he grew tired, so he stopped by a tree, and took a nap.

When he awoke, the breeze was gone, and the air became much moister and warmer. That wasn't the first thing he noticed, though: he wasn't at his grandfather's house anymore. He was in a jungle.

"What in the--" he said aloud, but as the words were leaving his lips, a huge shadow appeared over his head. He looked up, only to see a huge, green female figure emerging from the tree he rested on. The enormous tree-woman smiled as she licked her lips.

"Oh, boy..." Chiba said. He took off, into the thick jungle.

Into the jungle of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chibasartgallery.yolasite.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

(lol and you both seen to have forgotten about me. Boy do I feel loved)

Ryan looked to Myrah and smiled. "Kids? I LOVE kids!" He quickly ran over to Myrah's leg and stood by her "I know where I'm goin!"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:56 pm

(who are we waiting on now? scratch )
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm

((well, im waiting on tuc. i think it's your turn as well, but im not sure))
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

(eh turns usually dont work out smoothly. its been a touch and feel business from the start Razz)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 am

"hmmm" NIklas said. "Hey Narin. Got room for one more?" He said while walking over to her. "As much as i love good food, flying has a certain charm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next