Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm

(yea Alliance, sadly that post will not be included but feel free to PM me and we can talk about you joining... and I'll see if you can join, but first off just to let you know that post wouldn't have worked for a starter anyways... so backup and read the rules before anything... Im unable to reply at the moment but i should be able to later today... im flooded up to my neck in schooling and have like 3 algebra units to do in a matter of hours... so if not today anyone that comes after me feel free to post until then... and once again hope those exams go well Tuc.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Coda remained quiet when he was picked up, thinking a few things over until he remembered about his stuff. "Hey Cazaria can we still get my stuff that I left? my backpack is back where we had the knife fight and my bike isn't too far away from here either." he said hoping they were still where he left them. Coda then looked over at Aaron who was next to him, "he just be lucky you didn't make the same deal I did..." he said quietly hoping the fairy holding them didn't hear him, and somewhat hoped that she understood that he meant the deal to be temporary, but as he thought about it his end of the deal was for a safe place to stay which sure in hell made him feel a little safer about his current position... as long as he didn't end up in a jar like last time...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm

(So is anyone else going to post? Last thing this rp needs is to die.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

(we are waiting on the whole group now lol)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 am

(sorry, it's my post probably. I've been having sever internet issues, and it went down for about a week and a half. It's getting kind of late so I'll post later this morning)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 am

Aaron looked up at Cazaria from his shrunken size, and got slightly nervous out of a simple reflex.

"It's...er...fine, what was your name again?" He quickly got over the nervousness, then looked at Coda as he looked back and told him about the deal. Aaron merely nodded, and then replied to Cazaria again.

"It's no big deal about Myrah, I just feel like theres a sense of motherlyness about her. It's hard to explain..." A sweat drop rolled down the side of his face as he said this.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Ryan followed the large drider into the web covered cave. He was happy to be here, knowing he would get good food as well as a soft place to sleep. He also looked forward to seeing the kids. Just the thought of them made him smile. Kids were awesome, he thought.

((Sorry so short. I don't have much to work with, for some reason))

Last edited by mdbear84 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am

As they got closer to Narins cave, niklas had an idea and smiled happily. "Hey narin" He yelled to make sure she could hear him. "How gently can you catch a person in freefall?" He looked wickedly at Doug.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 am

(peoples, unfortunately im without a laptop again, what happened to it this time i will not share, but im doubting a laptop can function without its keyboard missing the left half past the letter J, so umm... yea odds are im not going to be getting it back running again O_o so my posts may be extremely rare... sorry about that..)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

(can you get to a library with access to this forum?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:55 am

(sadly no, the library is nowhere close to where I am and my card has too many fees to allow me to get on the comps anyways... im on my dinosaur right now so I still have a comp at home... btw who's turn is it? i would hate for this RP to die... >.O")
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm

(tuc's maybe?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 am

(Well, it's technically supposed to be moondog's turn, but he's been gone for a month, and I don't expect him to pop up anytime soon, so I just say we skip him. After him, I think it's Tuc.)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 am

(yup seems to be waiting on tuc... again...)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm

(guess so, also I'm working on that other RP ive been putting together, going to have that up and going for anyone who wanted to join it.... Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

(I'll message him.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm

(...... please tell me this RP didn't die...)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm

(i told him, don't worry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10