Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

(no real problems so far, but you've got time all ass backwards, you're already into the next day and i'm guessing we are all not like half an hour from landing in felarya. see what im trying to say? )
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

(thats so i can wait until you get done with whatever. im planning on laying back a little cus i'd rather meet up with you guys. besides i can still rp stuff that happens during the day, i just said "for the next day he works for food")
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 am

"Right! We'd better hurry!" he said, putting the car into gear, driving to the source of the crash as fast as he could so that he could reach the people there before any predators could get their hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 am

He couldn’t believe he was here again. The first time was unbelievable enough, but he and the others he had met and gotten lucky. But now, he knew there was no guarantee that such good fortune would occur again. And his entrance was hardly stealthy, that crash could probably be heard for miles. Every predator that could hear would be zeroing in on the collision site in eager hopes of an easy, inexperienced meal. He’d do well to be far away before that could occur. Grabbing his donuts (he still wanted his breakfast), he left the wreck behind him, and went off in a random direction.

Not too long after Doug departed, a childish giggling could be heard from the bushes near the wreck. There was a faint rustle of leaves, and a tiny, blue skinned fairy shot out, hovering like a hummingbird. She zipped around the crashed car, looking in it through the different windows. “Aw nuts. They left already,” The fairy pouted, finding the car empty. “But at least they left behind this cool stuff!” She quickly cheered up again. She transmuted her body into electricity, and flew into the car radio’s circuitry, and started draining the battery while playing heavy metal music out of the car’s speakers.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am

Brent kept driving for a bit before he grew closer to the sound of heavy metal sounding through the speaker. "I think we found 'em. Stay here, I'll be right back. If I'm not back in a few minutes, drive out of here." he said to Coda, shuffling through his backpack before grabbing the vial that Trav had given him, putting them in his pants pocket before running out to where Trav's car was.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 am

Niklas opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around the room trying to find his watch. "AW CRAP" He yelled and jumped out of bed putting on some clothes and packing his backpack, with an extra shirt and shorts, socks and underwear, towel, a pair of indoors shoes, a deoderant and an empty litre bottle. "i'm so gonna be late" He yelled as he ran out of his room, down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing an apple. He then ran out to put on his shoes, jacket and keys, and out the door he went. He ran for the bus stop, a good 900 feet down the road, knowing the bus soon to be coming from behind him. He ran so fast that he almost didn't see the dog shit on the sidewalk, only managing to jump over it in the last instance. though suddenly the ground vanished under him, leaving him hanging in midair over a giant river. "what the fuck?" He mannaged to scream out, before he hit the waters surface, flat on his belly.

fighting with his very limited breathing, after the hard landing, and his now very wet and heavy clothes, Niklas managed to get to the bank of the river. He crawled up and lied on his back, trying to catch his breath. He quickly noticed the giant trees and sighed as deeply as he could. "why do i always end up in the water when i come here?" he asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 am

"Yea sure, stay in a car that just drove towards a loud crash. No thanks..." He said to himself grabbing his backpack and Brent's thinking he could at least have it if he came back, or if it would have anything of use. he then jumped out, hiding behind a large root waiting for whatever was coming his way. as he waited he heard a loud yell followed by a splash nearby. at his first thought it had to be someone else randomly showing up, so he gave a quick toss of Brent's Backpack towards the front of the car and made a quick dash towards the sound, finding Niklas on the ground at the shore.

"Let me guess, Randomly appeared here right?" He asked standing holding a hand out for him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 am

Brent continued to run towards the car, easily being able to locate it from the sound of heavy metal blaring through the stereo, until he stopped momentarily once he saw the wrecked car in the clearing. He began to approach it, seeing the car door open as he did so. Once he was right beside it, he looked to see if there had been anyone else in the car.

Not seeing any sign of anyone being there, he reached inside the car and turned the stereo off, closing the car door as he said to himself, "Well, I'm not wasting my time standing around here. I better get back before any preds pop up." With that, Brent began to quickly walk away, looking around frantically for any sign of a predator as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 am

"yes" Niklas said with a sigh as he took Coda's hand. "My second time here, actually... both times in the splash zone" He managed a small smile.

as soon as he was up, Niklas dumped his backpack and jacket on the ground and took off his shirt, giving it a good twist. "you're a regular visitor too?" Niklas joked while putting his, now lesser wet shirt back on, and moving on to his shoes and socks.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 pm

The moment Brent switched off the radio, it switched itself back on again. The fairy came out of the dashboard, playing what appeared to be an electric guitar made out of lightning. Playing one last solo, she tossed the guitar up with a loud finish. “Thank you Felarya!” She said, as she created the sound of applause from the speakers, which gradually died down. With a faint giggle, she saw Brent walking away. She zipped after him, and plopped down on one of his shoulders, her electrical nature making his hair stand on end. “Leaving so soon? But the show has just begun!” The fairy said.

Doug, meanwhile, heard the heavy metal music, was only spurred to hurry on. He didn’t have any CDs with that kind of music, nor could the radio pick up any stations. Started jogging away. Though he was wandering randomly, fortune was with him. Before long, he found himself entering a community, none other than Nekomura. He slowed to a walk, taking in the unfamiliar sights of the village. “Thank god…I’m safe…” Doug said, sitting down a moment to rest.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Needless to say, Brent was quite surprised when the fairy landed on his shoulder, not just from the fairy's presence, but from her electrical nature as well, which left a tingling sensation in his entire body. He wondered for a moment how he should handle the situation, and decided that the best course of action would be to see what exactly she had planned. After all, he reasoned, if she wanted to eat him, she could have easily done so when she first saw him. To him, it seemed like all the fairy wanted was to have a good time. Besides, if he ever did end up being eaten by her, he had the vial on standby in case he needed it.

"Oh, um, hello! Didn't realize you were the one doing that to the stereo." he said to her, being as polite as he could as he gave her a smile. "Anyway, I'm up for a good show. What do you have in mind?" he asked.

------------------------------

Meanwhile, a red-haired fairy sat up on a tree branch near her home, smiling as she checked out the daggers she had managed to get from a traveling merchant, who was no doubt new to this world, satisfied that she had received them for free. She could have paid for them if she wanted to, but why pay for something when she could just as easily scare the merchant with the threats of digestion and get them for free?

She then paused for a moment, smelling the scent of Coda and Niklas in the air. She licked her lips casually as she placed the daggers in the sheaths attached to her sides, flying to where the humans were, happy to have found the scent of some delicious candies-to-be, hoping that no one else would reach them before she would.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 pm

"Second time too..." Coda said going through his backpack for a second, tossing a small towel to Niklas to help him dry off. "... Well we better get going, never safe near a river." he said as he put his backpack on again, having pulled out a small knife he carried with him just incase someone tried to steal his bike, which happened an awful lot in his neighborhood, and put it on his side pocket clipping it on. "There's someone else here too, and right now im guessing he might need some help." he said not hearing the metal music in the distance anymore.

Last edited by codaman on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot that part lol)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Niklas caugth the towel. "thanks" he said and got up and took of his pants, drying his feet and lags with Coda's towel and took a pair of shorts and socks from his own backpack. even though the extra socks and shorts were a little bit wet as well, they were far better than the what he had been 'swimming' with, so he put them on and got as much water he could out of the rest,before throwing it into the backpack. "oh, you already met up with others than me?" Niklas asked Coda.

Last edited by Reptillian on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Meanwhile, Aaron was on a break in an inn/tavern/place to eat or drink, and he sat down outside the building unoblivious to Doug having just entered. The day still was far from over, and he sat there thinking outside the building about the fact that he volunteered to work in a tavern.

"Well this is an experience I'm not used to...I wonder what I should do? I don't think there's the possibility of going back home..."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 am

"iI met this other person who was here too... never got his name. By the way my name's Coda..." he said as he waited for Niklas to finish getting situated.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 am

“Hehehe, now that would be telling.” The fairy said, laughing and using a bit of static electricity to make Brent’s hair stand up even more. “Wanna know something, I haven’t decided yet.” She put a hand to her chin, putting on a big show of being in deep thought. “Well, there’s always the usual. A short documentary on fairy predation habbits. But you know, I’m more bored than hungry right now, and it’s always the same old. I chase, they scream and beg, shrink, gulp, and on to the next. But you’re not screaming or begging, I like that. It’s something new.” The fairy said, fluttering her wings, and flying around Brent’s head. She stopped, hovering in front of his face. “I like new! So, what else new do you have?”

Doug, meanwhile, glanced up as Aaron sat down next to him. He didn’t look like a native. In fact, he wouldn’t look out of place on a street back in Arizona. Not to mention his talk of getting back home. “Hey, it’s happened before,” Doug said, speaking up. “I managed it once. Dunno how though. But I never expected Felarya to pull me back a second time. Name's Doug, by the way. Formerly of Earth, United States.”
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Flabbergasted, relieved, and amazed that someone else knows of his earth, he sits and looks at Doug, sighing.

"thank god...I mean this place is what i expected it to be and all, but...I just dont know what to do here...
Anyway, the name's Aaron, formerly earth as well. I lived in California...nice to meet you. Friends?"

he extended his hand for a shake hoping that the fact they're both from the same place, at least loosely, would be enough to provide a "survivor's bond" type of thing.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 pm

"Well, there's really no point in me screaming or begging, you know? I mean, I don't think all that's really gonna do me any good if you did decide to eat me, anyway. Besides, the way I see it, I've gotta go at some point or another. But I digress. As for what else I have that's new...hm..." Brent thought for a moment as he used his hand to get his hair down, happy that the fairy didn't want to eat him. He could see himself getting along with this fairy quite well. "Well, considering that you seem to be an electronics girl, I've got all kinds of stuff I think you'll like. Got myself an iPod that's got plenty of music on it...also got a Nintendo DS and a PSP, so you'll be able to play plenty of video games. I've also got a few movies on the PSP that you can watch as well, and...I think I've still got my Sega Genesis and PS2 in the back of my car, if you can manage to get those to work without a TV. But anyway..." He stopped for a moment, clearing his throat. "May I ask what your name is? I'd like to be on a first-name basis with you, if you don't mind."

-------------------------------

The red-haired fairy had finally caught up with the Coda and Niklas, silently giggling to herself as she landed on the floor, laying down on her stomach and making herself grow to a giant size, her face only mere feet way from the humans. Leaning her head on one of her hands, she used her free one to tap the unsuspecting Coda on the shoulder with a finger, clearing her throat as she did so to get the humans' attention.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 pm

The only thing missing when Coda's shoulder was tapped was his hair to be standing straight up, he knew for a solid fact that something big, female, and hungry was more than likely sitting or laying behind him, he didn't turn around just yet as he waited for his joints to loosen back up. he tossed his backpack down to the side and finally turned around, holding a hand near his knife, but as he looked at the huge face in front of him now he got a sudden feeling of deja vu, having a feeling he saw this same fairy last time he was here. "Hello, may i help you?" he asked trying to sound polite, hoping he was right that he had seen this fairy last time, and at the same time remembering being trapped in a jar.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

(OK, from this point in the RP anyone wanting to join in this RP must PM me and ask, or you're not in the RP, im not trying to be rude or be a control freak, but people joining in at random without any warning and then adding something completely off topic has been a HUGE cause of the destruction of good RP's)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 pm

“Oooh, you’re smart, for a human, he he,” The fairy said, fluttering about Brent’s person again. “But what’s an I-pud again? And a Nin-teen-do? Hehehe, don’t know what your things are, but you’ve got of new stuff for me to try out! Be back in a bit!” The fairy said, changing into electricity and zipping into Brent’s Ipod. For a moment, nothing happened, then random clips of songs began playing through the ear buds, as the fairy rapidly scanned the supply of music available. She eventually settled on some upbeat rock and roll. “This is the coolest thing EVER!” The fairy said through the ear buds. “Thankies! Lots of great music on here!”

She reappeared moments later, and took one of the ear buds and held it to her own ears. “I love this I-pud! You humans make the most interesting stuff. I can’t wait to see what the other thingamajigs you mentioned were.” The fairy said, alighting on Brent’s shoulder again, humming along with the music and swinging her feet. “Oh, and I’m Aeille.” She added as an afterthought moments later. “So what do I call you, if not lunch?”

<><><><><><>

“Sure,” Doug said, shaking Aaron’s hand. “I came from Arizona. Been in California once or twice. Maybe it was even the same California. I think multiple earths have connected to this place. But never mind that.” Doug shrugged, and leaned back against the wall, and started munching on one of his doughnuts.

“Here, want one?” Doug said, holding the bag to Aaron. “Anyway, as for what to do now, the first step is already done I think. And that’s finding a relatively safe refuge. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this place matches the description of Nekomura. As far as communities go, this one is fairly well protected. Anyway, next, I’d say find some sort of livelihood. With a solid base and source of food and shelter to work from, we could then figure out how to find a way home, or at least the portal in Ur Sagol.”
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Aaron shook Doug's hand. "Great, it's nice have someone else that I can talk with, I know nekos are supposed to be relatively nice, but I'm just not used to the setting. Even though I've read about it."
As he finished, Aaron reached in and took a donut from the bag that Doug offered him. Right then he thought that now he had someone to talk to he can start getting somewhere.

"Well it sounds like you have a plan, but in order to safely get to Ur-Sagol we're gonna need to know our stuff, and the katana I have in the staff room back there wont get us too far. So how familiar are you with felarya? Do you think we'll have to start from the ground up and look for a job in Negav?"

After finishing his long drawn out question, Aaron sat still next to Doug. He thought how lucky it was that he made it this far without running into a whole lot of trouble. He knocks on the wood bench out of superstition, not wanting to run into a whole lot of trouble here, before cutting those dangerous thoughts short. In felarya, that kind of worry is likely to backfire, and he knew it. Now that he lives here, he needs to be more mindful.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 am

"Niklas" he started to reply to Coda, stopping instantly. "fuck" He muttered and sighed while turning his gaze to the ground. 'we're screwed... most likely'
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 am

"You can just call me Brent. Glad you're enjoying the iPod!" he said with a smile as he walked back to the car, placing the free ear bud in the ear adjacent with the shoulder that the fairy was riding on, nodding his head a little bit to the music. "And if you think THAT's good, wait'll you try out the other stuff I've got." He chuckled a moment as his car was now in view, sitting there like it had been last time, save for Coda's absence. 'Huh...that guy must've split some time after I left. I hope he's okay, wherever he is.' he thought to himself as he continued to approach his Grand Am, it's silver paint gleaming in the sunlight.

----------------------------

"Actually, yes you can." the fairy said as she put her free hand underneath her chin, smiling as she did so. "I was just looking for some yummy sucky treats I could enjoy...and I think you two would be perfect for the job!" She sighed in happiness and licked her lips for a moment before looking back at the two. "Hm...do you two do any sort of fighting or anything? I'm up for a good match if you can put up a decent fight."

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Once the words fight entered Coda's Ears, in a force of habit from the long months of practicing with some of his more personal friends, he instantly unsheathed his knife and stepped back. 'Wait, what am I doing?' he thought to himself realizing he just pulled a knife on a fairy much larger than him just because she asked for a fight. he almost put it back and apologized, but knew that if this was the fairy he was thinking of, putting it back would be an even worse action than pulling it out in the first place. so he just stood there like he had before when he would when his friends pulled one on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next