Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 am

A little pervyness in this one!

---------

Spring was in the air that morning. Fresh seasonal flowers emerged and bloomed, throwing a carnival of scents and colours amidst the early fog. This was a time of life and youth, of vitality and activity. And it was truly in the coniferous forest where this was being demonstrated best.

Up in the branches of a medium-sized tree, a male fairy and a harpy were mating. A gentle exercise, with soft thumps and scratching and little mewls of pleasure quietly disrupting the silence of the woods. Little mattered to the couple other than how close they were, how good this felt. For them there was no denying it, it was simply wonderful.

Grendel did not share that opinion. A slam of his powerful tail and the tree shook violently, startling the lovers, sending them flying in terrified shock in-between a flurry of feathers and leaves and falling branches and pinecones. The frustrated fairy met the squamataur’s disgusted face for but a second before darting away with the harpy, towards the horizon.

What an idiot, Grendel thought. Didn’t he see that was her trap? To seduce him down to the bone, get him to follow her every whim, then toss him away like shed skin. Yes, that was how females are. For they go about with their looks and charms, the sweet words and pretty smiles, talking of fun and friendship…..as long as it’s convenient. And then they’ll latch and wring the very life out of you.

He had always noticed, there seemed to be far more females around than males like him. Nagas, centaurs, sphinxes, mermaids, fairies, dryads, no matter what, it was always the same. He wasn’t even sure he had ever seen a single harpy that was male, and yet the girls were all over, crude and spiteful. Parading, stalking, as if the world belongs to them. Not fair at all.

But he’s strong. He is not one to fall of their wiles again. Those two loons on the Giant Tree, the witch from the waterfalls, that insane shark-blood…they will find he’s not as easy to charm. Never again. He’ll show them, he’ll show them all.

He showed her.

Again and again his mind brought her back, in his dreams and memories, and it just kept making him angrier with himself. Those smiles, those plans, those hugs, those grasped hands, those honeyed promises…..what an imbecile he had been.

And yet, sometimes, watching that same smirk…..he felt like…..he might have….

Maybe…

Grendel suddenly let out a loud snort and kicked the sharp grass, sending even more pinecones and torn soil flying in the air. Right away he was continuing his trek, furiously stomping through the slowly warming forest.

The sun had gotten to his head. He better find some shade.
Back to top Go down
Lordmep
Tasty morsel

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't see any issues here. Looks like you got this worked out pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 am

You mean other than the fact he's sort of a misogyne? XD
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 am

If you think of it, Grendel comes to be a misogyne as a reflect of the Felaryan community, with too many females. That and those last paragraphs about 'her', which get me quite interested in knowing even more about our favorite squamataur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

Didn't think about that XP

I've already shown "her" in a couple stories, and even detailed their conflict in an early story, but if the public wants it I can show it around moar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 am

Oh no, I'm not forcing anyone. Laughing If you think their conflict is more than explained, good, I was just curious... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:46 am

It's not a problem, really. If anything it gives me more material for stories Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues
Page 1 of 1