Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue and Angels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Basically, I have this idea for a type of angel with a unique ability: they can predict when and where Felarya's random dimensional connections occur.

Being angels, most rescue angels do exactly that; they seek out the connections they predict and try to prevent innocent people from entering Felarya. Should they find an individual trapped in Felarya against his or her will, the angel will do everything in their power to protect that person.

Sometimes, however, a rescue angel will end up going rogue and will eat the people that find themselves trapped in Felarya instead.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Fair i geuss, but i have a qeuestion though, What about people who are in The balance, Not innocent but not Darth Vader (evil wise)
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

By "innocent," I mean, "not entering Felarya intentionally."

The way these angels see things, these people haven't willingly put their life at risk, so they don't deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 am

Kinda makes it difficult for people who's characters did enter Felarya unintentionally, viable. Bael entered Felarya unintentionally, and he really got hurt on his way to Negav. They may be able to protect them without said target seeing them there, or cast some kind of protective spell so that they wont die until they reach at least relative safety...
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 am

yeah, many human or human like characters wound up in Felarya, my character Derek ran into Storm Sprites as soon as he got there from a wormhole transport accident.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:53 am

Like most angels, rescue angels are intended to be something of a rarity, so I don't think most of the people who end up in Felarya unintentionally will be able to be assisted by them, whether they see them or not.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 pm

So, um, can anyone help me out with fleshing this idea out a bit more?
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Well, from what I "know" of Angels they don't care much for saving lives in Felarya, they only care for taking souls filled with positive energy to Heaven. If anything I could see this idea involving a really low level angel intercepting a person that is about to die full of sin and preaching to him/her to get them to shed the heavy weight of that sin before they die. I don't think they would save that person from being eaten or just plain killed, I think they would be more concerned about the condition of that person's soul.

Boy I hope that makes sense. I've been doing a lot of research in the wiki about Heaven & Hell this week XP
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Well that sounds pretty good actually. I think it'd make for a cute story if one of those angels falls in love with the person they're trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rescue and Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue and Angels   Rescue and Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue and Angels
Page 1 of 1