Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's do a little game

Go down 
+12
mikeimp
xThunder
The Rev
Karbo
Cypress
lami
Spykeofkonoha
Maniac Monkey
Kat
Pendragon
nksrocks
gwadahunter2222
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Let's do a little game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:18 pm

Karbo wrote:
Hahaha I also stopped for a few seconds on this one XD
Then it was a sucess after all Surprised.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Did I also mention the time when a small naga tried to shrink me with magic, but I got so small that she couldn't find me? I was able to hide until the spell wore off Cool .
Back to top Go down
xThunder
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:32 pm

The Rev wrote:
Did I also mention the time when a small naga tried to shrink me with magic, but I got so small that she couldn't find me? I was able to hide until the spell wore off Cool .

lol nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:04 pm

xThunder wrote:
The Rev wrote:

lol nice one Very Happy
Heh heh, thanks
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 pm

OMG ITS IS CRISIS!!! EVERYBODY BLEEDIN' RUNN!!!one11!
*runs off with cartoon rocket speed* "DON'T EAT ME!!
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 pm

A young shinobi walks into the bar, and sits with the group. His expression showed fear, and exhaustion. Sweat beads fell down his face. His face was pale. The Shinobi had red hair, a japanese symbol that meant "Love" above his left eye, and dark rings surrounded his eyes. He wore a large gourd on his back. "What happened to you, little brat?" A grown man said jokingly that was sitting at the bar. The Shinobi glared at the man as veins shown in his eyes. Sand suddenly engufled the man up to his head. The Shinobi outstretched his hand. "Sand burrial." The shinobi said in a raspy voice. The man exploded. Blood was spilt. Everybody stared, shocked and horrified. One man was a little scared, hen finaly spoke. "W-What DID happen to you?" He flinched after saying this, afraid his fate would be the same as the last speaker's. The shinobi simply tood there. "What happened?" He said in his raspy voice. "I'll tell you."

Gaara: I was in the forest near the village, simply exploring to see where the hell I was. I jumped onto a tree branch to get a better view. Next thing I knew, something slippery wrapped around my waist. I looked to see who dared attack me. It was a 100 ft. Half woman, half snake. My protective sand was supposed to block any attack. "Let go of me..." I said angrily. "Or I'll kill you." The creature simply laughed. I was enraged. "I am Garra of the Desert!" I yelled at her. "Release me NOW!!" Her tongue let me go. "You taste good." She simply said, cheerfully. "You'd make a great snack!" I was confused. What was this creature, I thought to myself. Suddenly, she grabbed me. I struggled to get loose. The creature hung me over her open mouth. "I'm warning you!" I said with rage. The Shukaku was awakening. "I'll kill you!" Her tongue licked me, tasting me. I shivered, but went out of control. Luckily, I was able to get all of the sand out of my gord. I silently ordered it to strangle her. The sand sped at the creature, and wrapped itself around her neck. She dropped me, and my protective sand kept me suspensed in the air as a platform for me to stand on. She was choking. I was too horrified and frightened to kill her, so I escaped. Now, here I am.

Gaara was silent. He then spoke after a minute passed. "That's my story." He simply said. Everyone in the bar gulped hard, their faces pale from hearing the story. Gaara then headed for the exit after a few minuites. He stopped at the door. "I swear..." He said in his raspy, emotionless voice. " Next time, I'll kill whatever gets in my way." He then left without another word.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Near the very far end of the Tavern, satisfying himself with a simple tankard of water, was a young man no more than the age of 17. From the steady quivering of his hands, state of his clothes, and almost complete bankruptcy, it was quite obvious that he had seen the more... unpleasant side of Felarya, along with the fact that he wasn't a native to the land.

"So," muttered another at the table, quivering just as much and in almost as poor a shape as the youngest table member, "What's your story?"

The whole table was made up of unlucky sods who had ended up on Felarya at random. In one corner was a painfully gaunt boy who's pupils seemed to be much too large; some sod from a Night World. Another at the table was the oppossite, pudgy and obese in almost every sense; obviously from some well-off family. A girl along the end bore several scars along her body; a past slave from some planet. Another, the oldest of the group, sat with a stump where his left arm should have been; obviously a warrior of some sort.

Of course, the 'boy' wasn't paying attention to any of this. He was too busy staring at his tankard and quivering. The nearest table member, the pudgy boy from some Nobility, gave him a slight justle. He looked up long enough to hear the question again, "What's your story?"

"M-my story?" He eeked out after a few seconds. All the group had been through rough times, some more recently than others. The girl shared his silience, having arrived only two days prior. The poor gaunt lad was even newer than the young 'man', and was ignored out of decency to at least let the slightly older arrival to give his tale first.

"Aye, yours. Where are you from? How'd you get here? Your name?"

The young man just sat there a few minutes in silience, before he finally started to speak out.

"I'm from the US, er, United States. It is, or was, or I don't know, a Country from a planet called Earth. Terra. Gaia.

I got here by complete accident." A this, a slight chuckle arrived from the older members at the table. None had come here by their own free will. "I was walking around the library, a book renting place, and this, this, power outage. It came from no-where. When the lights came back on, or, actually, came through the window, I wasn't home anymore. We were in the middle of the jungle, a lake wasn't that far away.

Most of us just freaked. I freaked. For several hours, none of us left the place. We just sat in there, pretended it was a bad dream. Then a... 'thing', came in. It was as long as a bus, and looked like a mutated wolf. It drove us out of the building, or the ones that weren't dead already." The young man shuddered again, and a few of the table members nodded.

"Aye, a Kensha beast. Nasty buggers. Want to take a break?"

"N-no, thanks, I'll be fine. Well, we got out of the place, the thing seemed too busy with those inside to follow us. Now we were really messed up. None of us had any weapons, we were all alone, we had no supplies, no guide, nothing.

I remembered something I read at home. It was a... hard thing to describe. A fast way to talk with lots of people at once. There was this 'planet', you see. A nasty planet. Seemed almost like this one, 'cept it wasn't all pretty like it was shown to be online. It was bad. The things didn't stop to chat or anything, they just acted, and one would vanish.

Some of the group wandered towards the river. I was too out of it to say anything. Only a few of us stayed back, most went to the river to splash themselves. Wake themselves up, I think. Then, a, a hand lashed out of the water. Two were snatched up instantly, and a moment later another was snatched. They went into the water, and weren't seen again." A slight, awkward laugh left the young man, "None went back to the river after that. Smartened up."

Almost the whole table was listening now. Only the gaunt man wasn't paying attention, mimicing how the young man was just a few moments earlier.

"We ran through the jungles, ran away from the river. I remembered a few things I read about this place. A town where predators couldn't come. A 'safe' spot. Of course, I was still too chilled to do anything but siliently follow the group, as if in a trance. We wandered through the woods, and lots of us just 'vanished'. The ones who didn't knew the truth, it wasn't a simple vanishing act.

We were almost half-gone when we reached the edge of a swamp. A big swamp." The boy looked to the older man. "What was the swamps name again?"

"The Great Marshes. Hey, if you want to stop, just say somethin', al'ight?"

"Thanks, thank you, but I'm fine.

We got to the swa- er, Great Marshes, and then these things attacked. Looked like large Crocodiles, but with human legs and arms. They came out of nowhere. Just showed up. Half of the half were killed, another third captured. The few who weren't, which was somehow including me, had run at the first sign of trouble.

By now, another in the group mentioned something. Seemed she had known about the planet too, was too ashamed to admit it. Can't say I blame her. She helped us in the right direction, the half dozen or so left. She urged us through the woods, towards where the town, this town, was. She helped me up at least once.

I have no idea how long we trekked earlier, but it was night and we were almost at the town. We could see the clearing up ahead. For some reason no other predators showed up. Think we filled up everything before in our path.

And then a Dridder came. One went down instantly, another two grabbed in each arm. The thing stared at me as the others ran, stared at me. God, Throne, whatever the hell is out there, it looked at me for what seemed an eternity."

"And what happened?"

"It did nothing. I think it saw that I was no sport, and it just left me be for the others. Three already, another two on the run, what was one last person? It just... left me. For an hour, I think, I just stood there. Then I managed to get some motor function back. I ran, ran like I never ran before. Found a body with a sword or something. Picked it up and ran. Don't even know who's body it was, or whats.

I kept running, until I came to the town's outskirts. Then I fell, and slept. I stayed there all morning, and would likely have stayed all evening if the people hadn't woke me. Helped me up, payed some gold for the sword. I think it was magic, or something. Told me to head here, that I'd find "others like me". Damn, I didn't know what was happening.

Only just realized how thirsty I was when I got here, and I'm still not feeling hungry. Muhammed knows just how long I was out there, or what I can't remember. Not until I saw this table and started to drink that I felt 'normal' again. Alive. Not that any of us can call this normal."

For a moment of respect, the rest of the table fell silent. Then, after what he felt was long enough, the oldest one turned to the gaunt lad. "Hey, boy, got a story of your own?"

This went on for hours, with old members eventually being replaced with new members. Eventually, only the young man and the oldest, probably some guy trying to get the others back to shape, were left from the old 'guard'. Tavern would be closed soon, and the rest of them would be gone and out into the world. Maybe they'd sit again at the bar some day, or maybe they'd never see the others again after this moment.

Finally, it was only the young man from the old group. He just sat there, another tank of water drained, another trip to the 'bathroom' done. Before he himself left, for a place to sleep, a job, who knew what, one of the lads asked him something. As he turned, he heard the question again. "Who are you?"

The young man seemed to ponder a moment, a confused look on his face, before he gave his answer. "I, I use to go by Wes. Now, I don't know."

And with that, he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:43 pm

You did a long and very interesting story Malahite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
You did a long and very interesting story Malahite Very Happy

Yeah. lol thanks for complimenting MY story too :p
Back to top Go down
Abraxis
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 am

And so the tales continued around the bar, until it came turn for one man to speak. After a lengthy pause, he drained a glass of mead with one arm as his staff sat the crook of the other. Dramatically, he slammed it down on the table making a loud "clack" for no apparent reason.

"I don't make a habit of sharing stories or secrets, so listen up." His voice was young, suave, sagely and (at this point) slurred.

"Your little swords and arrows won't poke a hole in a predator's stomach." He swung his staff around for dramatic effect. Somewhere in the bar, a man drew his sword in anger.

"The first predator I met was a faerie named Malori. Even the raw power of my greatest war spells would fizzle against her belly prison."

The man with the sword protested, "but you obviously escaped before she ate you."

The robed man replied, "Oh not at all. You can't escape out of prison before you're thrown in." As if on cue, the grumbling of a predator's stomach shook the nerves of everyone in the tavern. "I only know Malori by her name because of the fact that I was the first human to ever escape from her stomach."

Fear gripped the man how had drawn his sword, as he asked, "so ...how d-did you escape..."

The mage thrust his staff into the ground, sending out a flash of light.

"Portal magic," the wandering mage replied to the now-absent man. Outside the sounds of the struggle soon became quite evident, much to the horror of the less-hardened explorers. "I'll have a cake and another pint of mead, barkeep."
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 am

it was very interesting to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abraxis
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks. I'm glad you accepted my character Abraxis and his relationship with Malori. I'm pretty happy with it an hope to develop it somewhere. Also...maybe I'll learn to draw them someday. Even Karbo thinks this thread is good <3
Back to top Go down
Ariel91
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm

A Spartan in dark green Mark IV armor busrst in, shooting his rifle at a Predator outside. He calmly walked in as he reloaded his gun. "That was a close one." He said once he was finished inserting the ammunition into his rifle. Everyone in the bar looked at him, awed by his appearence. The Spartan was at least 8 feet tall. The golden visor on his helmet covered his face, making it impossible to tell what he looked like, or what his expression was. He placed his rifle on his back, locking it in place.

"I bet you all want to hear what happened out there." The Spartan said to everyone in the bar. A few of the men nodded, and the rest simply drank their mead. "What happened?" A young boy asked at a table nearby. The Spartan sighed. "Before I begin, allow me to introduce myself: I am Spartan M Ninety-one. I am a Spartan warrior from Earth. As for how I got here, that's an interesting story." Spartan M91 took a pause. There was an enraged roar outside.

"I was in a Pelican, a large flying ship, above Halo: An enormous ring in space that acts as a planet. Before I go on, the Halo is just one of many, that when all are activated, they will wipe out all sentinent life in the Universe. The Halo was about to explode, so I flew to the nearest portal I could find. I got through...Mostly. The half of the Pelican I was in managed to get through, but the rest was cut off. I crash-landed on this planet, or...whatever it is. Luckily, I wasn't hurt in any way from the crash. I got out of the Pelican, and the next thing you know, I was plucked off the ground. What I couldn't believe my eyes. Holding me in the air was a large half snake, half woman. She licked her chops, so I knew she wanted to eat me. My arms were free, so I threw a plasma grenade at her mouth. It stuck to her lips, and exploded. The creature dropped me, so I got the hell outta there. I looked behind me to find the creature hot on my tail. I then took my Spartan Laser, aimed it at the creature, and shot it at her stomach. The creature keeled over, allowing me to get away. After ten seconds, she caught back up to me. Thankfully I got to this town." The Spartan stretched. "And here I am." He looked around as te men who listend to him at the tables leaned forward, hoping for more. They slumped back in their chairs, dissapointed, when they knew the Spartan had nothing else to tell.

"I'm gonna stay here untill that thing goes away." Spartan M91 said as he walked the bar to buy a room. Once he paid the owner, he walked to his room.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 pm

A Spartan in dark green Mark IV armor busrst in, shooting his rifle at a Predator outside. He calmly walked in as he reloaded his gun. "That was a close one." He said once he was finished inserting the ammunition into his rifle. Everyone in the bar looked at him, awed by his appearence. The Spartan was at least 8 feet tall. The golden visor on his helmet covered his face, making it impossible to tell what he looked like, or what his expression was. He placed his rifle on his back, locking it in place.

"I bet you all want to hear what happened out there." The Spartan said to everyone in the bar. A few of the men nodded, and the rest simply drank their mead. "What happened?" A young boy asked at a table nearby. The Spartan sighed. "Before I begin, allow me to introduce myself: I am Spartan M Ninety-one. I am a Spartan warrior from Earth. As for how I got here, that's an interesting story." Spartan M91 took a pause. There was an enraged roar outside.

"I was in a Pelican, a large flying ship, above Halo: An enormous ring in space that acts as a planet. Before I go on, the Halo is just one of many, that when all are activated, they will wipe out all sentinent life in the Universe. The Halo was about to explode, so I flew to the nearest portal I could find. I got through...Mostly. The half of the Pelican I was in managed to get through, but the rest was cut off. I crash-landed on this planet, or...whatever it is. Luckily, I wasn't hurt in any way from the crash. I got out of the Pelican, and the next thing you know, I was plucked off the ground. What I couldn't believe my eyes. Holding me in the air was a large half snake, half woman. She licked her chops, so I knew she wanted to eat me. My arms were free, so I threw a plasma grenade at her mouth. It stuck to her lips, and exploded. The creature dropped me, so I got the hell outta there. I looked behind me to find the creature hot on my tail. I then took my Spartan Laser, aimed it at the creature, and shot it at her stomach. The creature keeled over, allowing me to get away. After ten seconds, she caught back up to me. Thankfully I got to this town." The Spartan stretched. "And here I am." He looked around as te men who listend to him at the tables leaned forward, hoping for more. They slumped back in their chairs, dissapointed, when they knew the Spartan had nothing else to tell.

"I'm gonna stay here untill that thing goes away." Spartan M91 said as he walked the bar to buy a room. Once he paid the owner, he walked to his room.

(I accidentally logged on to my girlfriend's profile: Ariel 91. I came up with this story. Sorry for the confusion lol)
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:55 pm

In the far corner of the bar, a small group of off-worlders kept to their drinks. It wasn't the best drinks they ever had, but it was most certainly better than drinking the water and Emperor knows what else. Communication was a total feth on the planet, and beyond the barkeep (Who's knowledge of the language barely extended beyond "Cheap Stuff", "Good Stuff", "Tab", and "Closing"), none of the bunch knew a single native that spoke anything even resembling High or Low Gothic.

Well, besides a few natives they managed to 'requisition' from the grasp of the strange planet's predators, and their understanding was barely better than the Barkeeps.

Not that any of the communication gap mattered when the unmistakable noise of gunfire erupted from just outside the bar. Several of the nearby patrons reached for the handles of their blades, the group of off-worlders following their example. Running into a bar with a weapon drawn, okay. Pulling a weapon after one's pulled on you, okay. Drawing one inside the bar without good reason, not okay.

After a glimpse at the stranger that burst through the bar doorway, the group decided it wouldn't be worth the trouble of freeing their knives. Lasguns, maybe, but those had been set aside upon entry to avoid trouble with the owner. Whatever it was, it stood almost as tall as an Astarte, though seemed much more lean in build and design. The facemask looked like a lovechild between a chunk of gold and a windshield. Even with the unique design, the form spoke well enough about the wearer: Don't mess with me.

The majority of the group turned back to their drinks as the thing started speaking in some random mumbo-jumbo that they couldn't make out, even with the silence provided by the rest of the bar occupants. Only three of the occupants continued to stare at the thing and listen to whatever it was mumbling.

After flagging down one of the passing stewards for another drink, the barkeep turned to them and spoke what almost amounted to an epiphany from himself. "Predator outside. Not closing soon." Whoever had come to this planet before likely cared about having themself be understood.

"So, now what?" Muttered the smallest of the group, barely into their second mug.

The majority shrugged, with the rest never even bothering to show recognition. Nothing personal against him, just didn't know the language well enough to understand the message. Two of them were Humans, another some abhuman breed that looked like a mix of Carnadon and Sapien.

For a few minutes, they continued their silent drinking. Whatever it was, it wasn't leaving the bar. One of the natives continued to stare at the stranger before the nearest companion shook some sense into him. Staring at someone in a bar for prolonged times was the easiest way to start a fight, and considering whatever was outside, that'd leave them between a furnace and an oven.

The abhuman broke the silence of the group. Calling out to one of the stewards in her native tounge, the two exchanged a brief set of words before the steward disappeared into one of the adjoining rooms in the bar. Showing back up a moment later, the serving wench dropped off a small well of ink along with a blank parchment and quill before departing back to her work.

This drew a few stares from the group. Now, while it was true they never asked, they didn't quite expect her to be literate. Quickly, she started to jot down some foreign words and draw what seemed to be a portal. Inside the drawn portal were what they could only guess to be drawn planets, which led to an entirely different message being asked to the group.

"Catachan," muttered half the group, another quiping in with "Elysia" and the last just shrugging. Sighing, she turned to the one person who spoke both languages and called out to him. As the barkeep drew closer, a sinking feeling sunk into the leader of the group that he wouldn't do her the favor out of the kindness of his heart.

"She ask: How did you get here?" Considering that they could rarely get a half dozen words out of his mouth on even the most jovial nights, the leader had to guess that the girl mentioned money somewhere in her conversation.

Hastily, the one who claimed "Elysia" pulled the paper out of her grip, along with the quill while sliding the well closer to himself. Knowing better than to try with words, he just started to make a rough chart of the events starting on the back of the paper. The first panel was overly simplified, though worked well enough to give the message. A boat surrounded by sharks. Nowhere near the exact truth, but disturbingly the same in a manner of speaking. The second panel was equally simple, with the boat sinking and many smaller boats coming from the larger one.

After that, space started to become an issue on the page. Even with an adjustment to exclude the events after the oldest native's 'introduction' to the group, all the space was quickly filled on both sides. At least one roughly drawn Naga was visible on the page, along with a Dridder and some other beasties. Locations were given too, made as iconic as possible with a barely precise 'pen' and cramped up paper.

A few spots drew up a confused look on her face, though with some more coaxing to the Barkeep (And a steadily increasing tab), the gist of it soon became apparent to her.

Ship through dangerous waters. Ship sunk. Arrive on beach. Predator. Run through marsh. More Predators. Arrive in forest. Yet more predators. Meet native.

If any of them lived long enough, they might take the time to give her a better explaination. As it was, she just nodded a thanks and turned to the other natives in the group. As she gave them the rough summary, the leader rummaged around in his pockets. Only five gold after this, she'll drive me broke yet.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks Malahite for this story it was very special Very Happy

To Mikeimp: I won't compliment your stories because the only words I will say "It's too easy."
The goal of this topic is to write a short story which involve you, I mean your personnality not to fuel the character with all the powers you see in animes, mangas, videos games or movies. I admit you can give your characters with powers, but not to sum him by just his huge ability. It's too easy to do that Sad
The only thing which make a character original is the personnality you will give him/her, you can fuel with all powers you want but this character will be cool at the begining but in the end it will become tedious because he/she doesn't meet any real difficulty. Any problem he/she will meet it will be resolved by his/her huge ability
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:21 pm

(Sorry...I'll try to make better stories.)

Suddenly, a Shinobi the age of sixteen ran into the bar, gasping for breath. He bent over once he stopped. Everyone in the bar stopped what they were doing to look at the newcommer. His hair was dirty blonde in color, his eyes were like saphires, and he wore a black shirt, blue short-sleeved jacket, dark blue pants, a black Konoha head band, and black ninja sandals. The Shinobi was covered with a slime-like substance. The patrons of the bar automatically knew what it was. Saliva, and some digestive juices. "What happened to you?" One tall man asked with a concerned look on his face. Everyone flinched when they heard the roar of the Predator outside. "I-" The boy gasped. "I escaped..." Everyone gulped. "Tell us what happened." The man said in a kind voice.

"I was wandering through the forest...Near Konoha Village...And I suddenly stumbled through a portal. The flora was huge. I had no idea where I was." He paused to breathe. "I decided to explore...Whatever this land is called." He stood up, and sighed. "Felarya." One man drinking mead informed him. "Thank you." The Shinobi replied. "I decided to explore Felarya to see where I was. After an hour of travel, I stopped dead in my tracks, to behold a sight I have never witnessed before. It was a half woman, half snake, with her upper body bare. She was at least one hundred feet tall." He took a cloth out of his pouch, and wiped his face off. "She didn't seem dangerous. Without warning, she grabbed me, and picked me up. My stomach lurched from the ascent. Then, the most terrible thing in my life happened. She opened her mouth, and then wrapped her tongue around me. The creature moaned with pleasure as I was pulled into her mouth. I tried to hold on as I slid to the back of her throaght. Then, she gulped me down. I screamed. The descent felt like minuites, but in actuality it was a matter of seconds. I landed in her stomach. The stench of the bile stung my nose. I did my best to cut through her stomach, but to no avail. I pounded on the walls for a while, but I finally got exhausted. After a minuite in the prison, I head a faint explosion outside, and then a repeated rattling noise. Two more minuites passed. My skin started to itch. I knew that in another minuite, I was going to be digested. Then, a brilliant idea came to mind. I remembered that in my pouch were some extremely poisonous herbs. I quickly placed the herbs in the digestive juices, and they were digested in four seconds. Suddenly, the stomach started to rumble tremendously, and then I was launched upward through the esophogous, and out the mouth, along with some of the digestive juices."

The patrons in the bar turned pale from the boy's story of his escape from the Naga. "Apparently, I was thrown up. I crashed into the ground, and became disoriented. My vision was blurred. My heart raced. I got up, and saw this bar. I tried the best I could to escape, even though my balance wasn't very good. Even now, my vision is blurred." The boy's vision returned to normal by now. "Well," The tall man said, "That's a very interesting tale. What's your name, lad?" The Shinobi smiled softly. "My name is Masuaro Ketsuiki." The patrons of the bar nodded in approval. "Is there a place where I could wash up?" Masuaro asked. The tall man turned to the manager of the bar/inn, and talked in a different languag. The manager nodded as he was handed some gold from the tall man. He turned back to Masuaro. "My name is Jonathon. There's a washroom in the back." He pointed toward the hallway. Masuaro thanked him, and walked to the washroom.

(Plz don't think bad of this story. You gotta admit, my character barely escaped with his life :p)
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:46 pm

You see this story is better the two previous you did Very Happy
It's interesting because we can share the feeling the fear of the characters even if he is a ninja. His reaction was similar to any human who will face a predator.
Good work, I hope you will continue in this way cheers
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm

(('Twas good, Mike))

Sure enough to his prediction, that Abhuman WOULD drive him broke yet.

It was shortly after another strange newcomer, a teen from the looks of it, smashed through the abused doorway of the Tavern. The clothes were somewhat bizarre - namely the sandals worn on their feet - though the sticky substances dripping off the form were of a larger concern. Looked like some diety decided to spit on the poor bastard or something. Considering the roar that erupted outside, that might not have been too far from the truth.

Of course, THAT little act of provocation had likely just bought them even more time to kill. Soon they'd need to choose which poor feth reported in that all their allotted gold was spent in a bar instead of something useful like Weapons or Equipment.

Then came the remembrance that their options while there were "sneak out and hope the Predator's alone," "translate their history in a manner that would be better spent doing something productive," and "get drunk enough to ignore the events and hope the Predator just up and died."

Now, to the off-worlders, getting the frak out of there and cutting their losses seemed the best of ideas. To the natives, however, a mix between the later two was the overall agreement. Not that they could be particularly blamed for such a choice, considering the alternative could end with them running in a mad dash for safety.

The girl was, again, the first to do any sort of action. Even the other Felaryan group members had to wonder just why one would be so damned interested in conversation, themselves content to just plaster themselves silly and rely on the others to keep them from doing something stupid.

Regardless, the Abhuman Girl requested another sheet of paper, likely to be charged this time for the trouble. No sooner had she grabbed it did she start to draw a rough map. Now, the gist of it was obvious: She'd drawn several dozen maps for the group to roughly outline the area. However, on this one she seemed to place a particular emphesis on a certain spot. A village of some sort, most likely.

Along with the village, several other stick figure abhumans were jotted down on the paper. Five of them, two taller then the rest, another two of medium size (As much as a stick figure could be, at least), and a the smallest of the bunch that had her repeatedly switch between pointing at herself and the figure. Her and either family or friends, most likely.

A Naga was next to be drawn. Not that it looked like anything more then a Squiggle with arms, but that was the general group way of saying "Big Predator / Beasty, no legs".

Then the girl did something that Hawke felt would likely raise the cost from 'tiny bit remaining' to 'broke'. The Abhuman turned poured some of the ink well into a cap, and then poured the rest of it across the paper. Tears had started to form along the edge of her eyes. Even to the most hard headed of people, the meaning would be obvious: Killed my friends, my family, my village.

One of the group Felaryans gave her a brief hug, the other rested his hand across hers. It was common knowledge to the group that a relationship was forming between the two. The Elysians at the table gave her a brief pat on the back, while the Catachans just gave her a brief 'sorry' at best or nothing at all. Hawke was the only real exception, having a new drink slid down to the lad along with his apology. Yet even with him there was a lack of real emotion. Not well known for their empathy, them Deathworlders.

With the conclusion of her tale (And the remaining funds), the bunch decided to finish their last drinks before slipping out in pairs through differing doors, windows, whatever. They knew the way to camp, even if they would get 'lost' on the way and 'sacrifice' their meagre funds to 'escape' a predator.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Twas a peaceful night at the local pub. The people were drinking away, minding their business. All of a sudden (for the hundreth time), a stranger bursts in, gasping for air as he stumbles through the door.

He sits down and orders a drink, resting on the counter as he ordered. The barkeep, curious as to the man's condition, asked him what had happened.

"Hey buddy. You don't look too good. What happened?"

"I just escaped death by the slightest. It was quite the tale."

"Well, why don't you tell us about it? The name's Bill by the way."

"Okay. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you. Oh, and my name's Myren."

"Kay, Myren. Tell me what happened."

"Well, this is how it went down.....

<><><><><><><><><><>

You see, I'm a jedi in the new Republic, and I was sent on a mission recently. You see, I sensed a sith presence in an unknown region of space, so I went there to investigate. Little did I know that I would be sent here, this place the locals call 'Felarya'.

But anyway, when my ship crashed into the ocean, I jumped out just in time. Unfortunately, I was stranded there. I thought I could find relief when I saw a huge landmass approaching, but I found out that it was a HUGE mermaid. She was nude, and more importantly, very hungry. She swam up to me and giggled over me. I could barely see her face over her... well... 'chest'. Needless to say, I was aroused and terrified. She picked me up with her silky smooth hand, and as I looked into her beautiful eyes, I knew she was going to eat me. Her mouth opened and I saw her tongue, dripping with saliva. I could see the bottomless abyss of her throat. I reached for my lightsaber, only to realize that it was floating back near where I crashed. It wouldn't help me now.

As sexual as I found this, I did not want to be eaten. So, in a bit of defense, I raised my hand, punched her finger as hard as possible, and caused her just enough pain to have her loosen her grip. Taking this opportunity, I jumped out of her hold, made my way to the top of her head, and waited there. Fortunately, she assumed that I swam off to the nearest land. What she didn't know was that I was taking a trip in her hair. Before we left, though, I reached out and force pulled my lightsaber to me. I knew I'd need it later on.

She kept along the sea's surface, trying to find me in vain. When she reached the land, I tugged her hair, causing her to buck. While she was distracted, I jumped as high as I could towards the beach. I managed to get just within a few yards. She saw me, and begane to rush towards me in a newly found rage. I swam for my life, actually not noticing that I had already hit land until I 'swam' through a few feet of dirt.

I felt quite relieved. That is, until I looked up to see a naga staring down at me. She looked just as hungry as the mermaid. This one also had a sweet smile on her voracious face, which almost distracted me from the fact that she was going to devour me. I grabbed my lightsaber, ready to do battle. Upon turning it on, however, I found out that IT WAS BROKEN!

I had to fix it later. But at the moment, I was staring down a hungry predator. She didn't even talk. She just reached down for me. I thought fast, and found a rock next to me. I picked it up and threw it at her eye, distracting her for a few moments. I ran like crazy afterward. After ten minutes of running, I ran across this city."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So... you escaped two preds without even using your 'lightblade' thing?"

"Yes. And it's a 'lightsaber'."

"Whatever."

As the barkeep got Myren another drink, he pulled his lightsaber out of his pocket.

"While I'm here, does anybody have a few tools I can use to fix this thing?"

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:43 am

I like this thread Razz
It's very interesting to see these mini stories and how you manage to build a setting and an atmosphear in just a few lines.
Keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

mikeimp wrote:
OMG ITS IS CRISIS!!! EVERYBODY BLEEDIN' RUNN!!!one11!
*runs off with cartoon rocket speed* "DON'T EAT ME!!
What you just did there, did it work?
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm

if i was eaten i would bring out a knife and start stabbing the neck whil slideing down so the predator dies.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 pm

11cookeaw1 wrote:
if i was eaten i would bring out a knife and start stabbing the neck whil slideing down so the predator dies.
"I bet it would fail! Hehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's do a little game   Let's do a little game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's do a little game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2